PDA

View Full Version : who the fuck is jmmx258.....

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 04:49 PM
and what the fuck did he do to get in everyones bad side?
please fucking explain.

Nemesis
02-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Chads left nut, bitch.

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 04:55 PM
by posting shitty posts such as yours

/thread

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 04:56 PM
L0FL @ George

Yo Org SHUT THE FUCK UP! thanks

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 04:57 PM
love my nuts cum gurgler and wtf is lofl

fredy123
02-19-2007, 04:58 PM
by posting shitty posts such as yours

/thread

BAKA

OneSlow5pt0
my guess is hes jmmx258

Maniaç
love my nuts cum gurgler and wtf is lofl

hahah what a faggot ^. dude do me a favor a go shove a rat up your ass.
it means youre a fucking bitch

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:00 PM
hahah what a faggot ^. dude do me a favor a go shove a rat up your ass.
it means youre a fucking bitch

i heard you can demonstrate such a thing

Kyle
02-19-2007, 05:02 PM
He's a cool guy stuck driving a rice crx that he didn't build, he traded for it. So people give him a lot of shit for that. And he got into it with QD and R3Run but he was mature enough to set everything straight.

That's my perspective on it.

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:03 PM
i heard you can demonstrate such a thing

naw i think that was someone else. try again

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:04 PM
He's a cool guy stuck driving a rice crx that he didn't build, he traded for it. So people give him a lot of shit for that. And he got into it with QD and R3Run but he was mature enough to set everything straight.

thanks kyle.... thats all i wanted....

now im out.

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:04 PM
naw i think that was someone else. try again

ohhhh...burnnnnnN!

wait nevermind, weaksauce

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:05 PM

i agree...i fucked w/ him for a day or two, havent met him, but seems like hes a cool guy

R3RUN

Im gonna take Kyle's word for him being a good guy. Most of the time I agree with him about people. I haven't met him in person but we got into the other day. Its pretty much over now though. Maybe one day we'll run into each other at a meet.

jmmx258
I'm JMMX258 :)

Kyle
02-19-2007, 05:06 PM
Lol, true true.

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm JMMX258 :)

oh yeah..... well you're a bitch. :)

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Well, he asked who is jmmx258 lol

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:09 PM

why dont you find another bandwagon to jump on...go buy a 240

R3RUN
02-19-2007, 05:10 PM
I want a 240 :(

Kyle
02-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Aha. As soon as he see's him post he calls him a bitch, wtf?

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:11 PM

Hey now!! I just found a 240 that I really like haha. If i can get rid my dirtbike I might pick it up for something to tinker with overtime! lol

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:12 PM

Lol your a fuckin moron :) You asked who is jmmx258, and I told you. I bet I only get bashed by you for calling you a fuckin moron!

Moron

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:13 PM
what kinda dirtbike we talking about? :ninja:

jon360
you forgot to add, fucking moron....geez get it right...

Maniaç
Hahah Kyle you know how i am......
Just fucking playing jmmx258

god its IA. L0L

Kyle
02-19-2007, 05:14 PM
No drama please. Jmmx i think there has been enough in the past few days, I'd just brush this one off and ignore it.

good its IA. L0L

Yeah I know not to take you too seriously, just making sure this didn't start any more drama. Everyone has to get used to you and understand nothings too personal.

Maniaç
Lol your a fuckin moron :) You asked who is jmmx258, and I told you. I bet I only get bashed by you for calling you a fuckin moron!

Moron

L0FL :lmfao: :lmao:

R3RUN
Get that dirt off ya shoulda. lol, I am far to white.

jmmx258

good its IA. L0L

Well, Go find somebody else to play with. I'm not interested in your little tea party. Playing would have surely entailed an "lol" of some sort. I didnt read one

dick bag

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Well, Go find somebody else to play with. I'm not interested in your little tea party. Playing would have surely entailed an "lol" of some sort. I didnt read one

dick bag

dude you don't want none..... but like everyone's saying, just ignore my comments and move on.

one... im willing to do something in REAL life not over IA. two.. umm :thinking:

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests)
jimmya109, Kyle, MR.org, jmmx258, ARH1192, HypnoToad, bigdare23, v3rd1g0, Wurm

hahaha faggots

jmmx258
what kinda dirtbike we talking about? :ninja:

2001 YZ 125, 134 Big bore. FMF Fatty Pipe, PC Works Pipe, Stock Pipe, Shorty PC Silencer, Answer CF2 (carbon fiber) Silencer, cut and made to fit off a YZ 125 (adds top end)....ASV Unbreakable brake lever, Completely revalved suspension 1500$ alone, Just needs new forks seals, and the motor rebuilt. I dont have the cash to do it, i'd rather do car stuff currently lol

Evil Goat
dude you don't want none..... but like everyone's saying, just ignore my comments and move on.

one... im willing to do something in REAL life not over IA. two.. umm :thinking:

oh snap...ethug

Kyle

dick bag
I was the same way, didn't like him for a while. Never knew when he was playing you just have to asssume he's not serious and trying to piss you off. Nothing he says is really personal. He doesn't lol. It's constantly like this.

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:18 PM

Yeah, I said that too, and as would I. Stop talking, if not, then DO SOMETHING! :)

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:18 PM
2001 YZ 125, 134 Big bore. FMF Fatty Pipe, PC Works Pipe, Stock Pipe, Shorty PC Pipe, Answer CF2 (carbon fiber) Silencer, cut and made to fit off a YZ 125 (adds top end)....ASV Unbreakable brake lever, Completely revalved suspension 1500$ alone, Just needs new forks seals, and the motor rebuilt. I dont have the cash to do it, i'd rather do car stuff currently lol

sounds decent...im looking for something a little bigger though, appreciate the info though

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:19 PM
I was the same way, didn't like him for a while. Never knew when he was playing you just have to asssume he's not serious and trying to piss you off. Nothing he says is really personal. He doesn't lol. It's constantly like this.

haha Kyle you have grown up alot on IA... i still remember when you were just a noob :)

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:20 PM
sounds decent...im looking for something a little bigger though, appreciate the info though

Its a 4 stroke eater ;););) I've also won the 250A/Prosport class on it lol

Evil Goat
get some bitch
http://www.trickybeaver.com/wagz/e-thug.jpg

Maniaç
Yeah, I said that too, and as would I. Stop talking, if not, then DO SOMETHING! :)

ill PM you my number give me a call ASAP. :)

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:22 PM
ill PM you my number give me a call ASAP. :)

awww...isnt that sweet, remember to bring flowers

jmmx258
Don't PM Me shit. Do it right here. Otherwise, keep your comments to yourself. I've already been through this shit once on here.

Besides that, PM'ing me, isn't doing shit.

Kyle
awww...isnt that sweet, remember to bring flowers
Yeah call aaron he can hook you up. Who's picking up who?

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:23 PM
lol, offering phone #'s and maniac isnt even sure he swings that way yet, he sure is persistent

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:24 PM
PM sent... if you wanna meet up today.. im down.. im off not doing shit and bored as fuck.

hit me up if interested.

R3RUN
02-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Dollar dollar bill yall!

Kyle
02-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Maniac is lonely he just wants a friend guys come on. Give him a call.

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Haha, so i just checked out your myspace. I best advise your alligator mouth is going to get your tweety bird ass in a lot of shit.

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Haha, so i just checked out your myspace. I best advise your alligator mouth is going to get your tweety bird ass in a lot of shit.

if you've seen it.. than you have no problme meeting up with me.
why haven't you replied?

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Why do you want to keep it in private? Keep it right here, You started the thread. You asked, now use the thread. Don't be a bitch.

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Why do you want to keep it in private? Keep it right here, You started the thread. You asked, now use the thread. Don't be a bitch.

fine... you have my number.... give me a fucking call.
lets find a good location... and lets have one of those bad guys conversation?

are you fucking down or what? let me know ASAP!

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Just keep your eye on the events threads. You'll find your time to meet me there.

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Just keep your eye on the events threads. You'll find your time to meet me there.

You're a fucking pussy just like everyone on IA.... if you really wanna do something... fucking come with it... and step the fuck up TODAY!!!

Are you fucking down or NOT
easy as that... don't be a pussy and just say YES or NO. IM just a 19 year old Mexican... you have nothing to be afriad off....... step up or stop fucking posting in this thread.... easy as fucking that.

Edit: Im fucking DONE with this thread and YOU! i don't know you and you don't know me..... you better hope we keep it that way.
i can careless about a meet.... why do we have to meet when alot of people are around.... fuck that... its either solo one on one TODAY or STFU and move on.

ITS so fucking easy......

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:39 PM
IM just a 19 year old Mexican....

i was just about to advise him of this....he should probably be more afraid that youd get his sister pregnant.....either that or steal his car

better yet i know where you can find maniac.....in front of the home depot tomorrow morning....looking for work w/ the rest of 'em

fucking mexiCAN'T

Kyle
02-19-2007, 05:43 PM
You're a fucking pussy just like everyone on IA.... if you really wanna do something... fucking come with it... and step the fuck up TODAY!!!

Are you fucking down or NOT
easy as that... don't be a pussy and just say YES or NO. IM just a 19 year old Mexican... you have nothing to be afriad off....... step up or stop fucking posting in this thread.... easy as fucking that.

Edit: Im fucking DONE with this thread and YOU! i don't know you and you don't know me..... you better hope we keep it that way.
i can careless about a meet.... why do we have to meet when alot of people are around.... fuck that... its either solo one on one TODAY or STFU and move on.

ITS so fucking easy......

So are you a pussy too?

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:44 PM
i was just about to advise him of this....he should probably be more afraid that youd get his sister pregnant.....either that or steal his car

better yet i know where you can find maniac.....in front of the home depot tomorrow morning....looking for work w/ the rest of 'em

fucking mexiCAN'T

WRONG! i have a fucking job... that pays way better than alot of others.
One. im way diffrenet than other Mexican's... i hate the Mexicans that just come here and give a bad name to us TRUE Latinos....
I make fun of those dumbassess at home depot asking to work....
but you know what ATLEAST they're looking for work

NOT being LAZY ass BITCHES like the WHITE and BLACK home less people... just standing there looking like morons asking for money.

funny story.. i once threw a doller bill out my window... at this white homless guy.... and guess what his dumbass picked it up like a little bitch. fucking worthless.

im out

R3RUN
02-19-2007, 05:44 PM
Dude, Alex, im saying this because I think its something that you need to know. I have nothing against you personally but threads like this are why people bitch about your age. You are making this a much bigger deal than it needs to be. Me and Jmmx got pissed at each other and bitched for a couple hours and no one ever mentioned meeting up for what im guessing would result in a fight. No reason for violence or talk about violence, it makes you look immature.

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:46 PM
WRONG! i have a fucking job... that pays way better than alot of others.
One. im way diffrenet than other Mexican's... i hate the Mexicans that just come here and give a bad name to us TRUE Latinos....
I make fun of those dumbassess at home depot asking to work....
but you know what ATLEAST they're looking for work

NOT being LAZY ass BITCHES like the WHITE and BLACK home less people... just standing there looking like morons asking for money.

funny story.. i once threw a doller bill out my window... at this white homless guy.... and guess what his dumbass picked it up like a little bitch. fucking worthless.

im out

ill tell you whats worthless...mexico...fucking border jumper

/thread

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:51 PM
I don't currently have a job but I will :).

Lol at most of the comments I just read (I was eating dinner haha)

ANNNNNNNNNNNND I want it at a meet, with people around to watch you either bitch out, or get your ass kicked.

I know enough about me to tell you that I guarantee that only a handful of members on here could take me (without weapons thank you very much) :)

So like i said, watch the events thread, dont be a pussy, lose your ass in public, now i'm done

Btw, I'm JMMX258 bitch.

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Dude, Alex, im saying this because I think its something that you need to know. I have nothing against you personally but threads like this are why people bitch about your age. You are making this a much bigger deal than it needs to be. Me and Jmmx got pissed at each other and bitched for a couple hours and no one ever mentioned meeting up for what im guessing would result in a fight. No reason for violence or talk about violence, it makes you look immature.

yall all know me........ on IA..... i was just fucking around when i called him a bitch.
are yall fucking serious? haha damn....
he took it serious.... so let him worry about the problem
don't worry dude nothing is gonna go down

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:54 PM
viva la home depot

http://www.news2wkrn.com/vv/mexican.jpg

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 05:55 PM
I don't currently have a job but I will :).

Lol at most of the comments I just read (I was eating dinner haha)

ANNNNNNNNNNNND I want it at a meet, with people around to watch you either bitch out, or get your ass kicked.

I know enough about me to tell you that I guarantee that only a handful of members on here could take me (without weapons thank you very much) :)

So like i said, watch the events thread, dont be a pussy, lose your ass in public, now i'm done

Btw, I'm JMMX258 bitch.

like i said you pussied out today.... and thats fine.... i started with the bitch commenet...you took it up the ass... thats your problem.. you wanna do something... that bad why not tonight...?
thats right you're alittle BITCH
dude you're gonna keep saying the same shit.... so with this being said im done with you.
if you wanna continue make a thread about me or something i don't care.

xoxox. Late_

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:56 PM
yall all know me........ on IA..... i was just fucking around when i called him a bitch.
are yall fucking serious? haha damn....
he took it serious.... so let him worry about the problem
don't worry dude nothing is gonna go down

Oh I beg to differ my stupid acquaintance.

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:57 PM
like i said you pussied out today.... and thats fine.... i started with the bitch commenet...you took it up the ass... thats your problem.. you wanna do something... that bad why not tonight...?
thats right you're alittle BITCH
dude you're gonna keep saying the same shit.... so with this being said im done with you.
if you wanna continue make a thread about me or something i don't care.

xoxox. Late_

I just dont feel like doing nothing tonight. If it really matters, I went to noonday, and had myself a little get off. Time to relax for the night.

Evil Goat
02-19-2007, 05:57 PM
i started with the bitch...you took it up the ass.. you wanna do something that bad why not tonight...?

xoxox.

:thinking:

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 05:58 PM
:thinking:

I too questioned that. Didn't feel the need to go into it though. I'm sure I've made a safe assumption as to his sexual orientation.

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 06:00 PM
Ok, i'm sweet with this thread. Done posting, I'll read it here and there...But I wont comment anymore. Maybe he'll go away haha