PDA

View Full Version : Gettin my motor today

Master Shake
02-19-2007, 06:24 AM
yep....damn right.
my zc arrives today between 3-5.
maybe it'll have a little pull behind it....since the car its going in, is completely stripped out.

where could i get a roll cage at?

Stormhammer
02-19-2007, 06:32 AM
cusco

the hell is a zc?

Echonova
02-19-2007, 10:09 AM
ZC is a DOHC, like what came in late 80's Integras. I had one in my old CRX, pulled alot harder then the SOHC, 'till I fragged it on nitrous.

Master Shake
02-20-2007, 07:15 AM
ZC is a DOHC, like what came in late 80's Integras. I had one in my old CRX, pulled alot harder then the SOHC, 'till I fragged it on nitrous.actually, its both DOHC and a SOHC motor.

the one i have is a SOHC. nice little thing. i'm hoping to be able to get my stage 1 clutch and the last 3 hoses for the back side of my custom itm put on today. then it'll be ready to drop into my 94 civic coupe.

i have seen this same motor put into a crx, and watched it run a 14.9 in the 1/4 with nothing but a cai. i say its pretty damn quick for a stock single cam. but i will be running the itm, headers, cam and gear, and stage 1 clutch.

then when the tracks open back up here, i'll be able to see how it does. i'm looking for at least a 14.5 sec pass. but i'm not going to get me hopes all worked up to be let down. we'll just have to wait and see what it does.

AnTi-PooN
03-22-2007, 07:18 AM
bump...... lol