PDA

View Full Version : what type of guns are these?

Tasuki_Civic
02-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Ahmonrah had got me into guns alittle more than usual and when i saw these i wondered what they were......anyone know?

http://a889.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_e7008cf55457d3f27f4e9bdd9557cbd0.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
02-18-2007, 07:11 PM
They both look like .38s or .380s. The top one has an ifra-red laser pointer on the bottom of the barrel. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
02-18-2007, 07:13 PM
hmm i was wonderin wha that first gun had on the bottom of it. with guns do they always have numbers or do they have names that go along with it?

quickdodgeŽ
02-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Well, they have both. The name is usually the brand name(maker) or the gun. The number usually represents the caliber bullet it uses. Later, QD.

blare
02-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Bottom gun is a Makarov (9x18 caliber)

http://www.waffenhq.de/infanterie/makarov-01.jpg

Julio
02-18-2007, 07:28 PM
lame ass picture. He should shoot himself with it.

R3RUN
02-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Bad idea to put your finger on the trigger if you aren't planning on shooting anything.

Repost Squintz
02-18-2007, 07:38 PM
:lmfao:

MrEG62U
02-18-2007, 07:41 PM
the bottom kind of looks like a bersa 380 and the top kind of looks like a bryco (cheap ass crack head throw away pistol)

koukis14
02-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Bad idea to put your finger on the trigger if you aren't planning on shooting anything.

x2

imbosile
02-18-2007, 08:23 PM
awww shittttt mayne, that guy is so gangstaaaaa

Evil Goat
02-18-2007, 08:42 PM
and whats he protecting? $210...wow...im rich biotch!

R3RUN
02-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Hes not protecting the money. That white-T is to die for man!

OneSlow5pt0
02-18-2007, 11:10 PM
the bottom kind of looks like a bersa 380 and the top kind of looks like a bryco (cheap ass crack head throw away pistol)

also known as a glock:goodjob:

TheGodfather
02-18-2007, 11:36 PM
hahahahahah funny picture.

Driftk1d350z
02-19-2007, 12:05 AM
wow...that guys cool

jfman
02-19-2007, 12:21 AM

It was a good day for that guy

:lmfao:

bklynfinest
02-19-2007, 01:00 AM
im with u on this 1..LAME

con
02-19-2007, 07:15 AM
:lmfao: I too was like damn that's lame, then glanced at the petty cash :lmao:

imbosile
02-19-2007, 09:57 AM

You know how rare those are? especially if it's a tall tee, and if the tags are still on then damnnnn it is to die for.

MrEG62U
02-19-2007, 10:39 AM
hypnotoad, which one are you claiming is also known as a glock? bryco and bersa are two differnt companys than glock

ShooterMcGavin
02-19-2007, 01:52 PM
neither are glocks...

Tasuki_Civic
02-19-2007, 02:10 PM
thanx guys....i was aware that the glock has a plastic handle so no one could get finger prints of the gun....does that go with all glocks or is it just a certain style of glocks

ShooterMcGavin
02-19-2007, 02:19 PM
it's not "plastic", it's a composite material like plastic. and u can leave fingerprints on everything...

Tasuki_Civic
02-19-2007, 02:29 PM
it's not "plastic", it's a composite material like plastic. and u can leave fingerprints on everything...

ok so i didnt say "Like" plastic......but i was informed by an officer that it was made of something to where they cannot trace the gun to you by finger prints only by the bullet you use depending on how the bullet is or was disposed.

was i informed wrong? are there other opinions about this? the office sound for sure as if he knew enough about guns and glocks

{X}Echo419
02-19-2007, 02:32 PM

he should sell both of those guns and take the $$$ and buy a Glock. :2cents:

ShooterMcGavin
02-19-2007, 02:35 PM
ok so i didnt say "Like" plastic......but i was informed by an officer that it was made of something to where they cannot trace the gun to you by finger prints only by the bullet you use depending on how the bullet is or was disposed.

was i informed wrong? are there other opinions about this? the office sound for sure as if he knew enough about guns and glocks
not sure what exactly this officer told u but that just doesn't even sound right. what gun manufacturer (especially one as established and world renowned as glock) would manufacture a gun w/a handle where fingerprints don't stick right? just sounds like a major lawsuit waiting to happen. not to mention glock's aren't the only guns these days made w/polymer composite materials.

devin
02-19-2007, 02:58 PM
also known as a glock:goodjob:

damn dude, are you a fucking idiot??? glock is one of if not the best gun on the market, trusted by law enforcement all over the country.

MrEG62U
02-19-2007, 03:43 PM
almost every gun maker offers a composite frame now

HEATON
02-19-2007, 08:27 PM

Haha, Now that's funny. Damn I hate seein "White-Ts" Its like everyone is going back to the days of Grease.. But I think Andre of Outkast said it better:

"To me, ya white-t looks like a nightgown,
make ya momma proud, take it 2 sizes down"

The Golden Child
02-19-2007, 08:34 PM
thats gangsta .. LOLZ !!!

Jaimecbr900
02-20-2007, 10:36 AM
#1. Why not ask Anmorah if that's him?
#2. There is no damn Glock anywhere in that pic. As a matter of fact, one looks like an airsoft gun and the other looks like a Makarov 380.
#3. You are getting horrible info on Glocks from wherever you're getting it from. If you wanna know about Glocks, ask. I'm know there's a few people on here that can give you more info than you even want on Glocks. They're not plastic, they retain fingerprints just like any other gun, and it can indeed be traced just like any other gun.

Nitro
02-20-2007, 11:28 AM
#1. Why not as Anmorah if that's him?
#2. There is no damn Glock anywhere in that pic. As a matter of fact, one looks like an airsoft gun and the other looks like a Makarov 380.
#3. You are getting horrible info on Glocks from wherever you're getting it from. If you wanna know about Glocks, ask. I'm know there's a few people on here that can give you more info than you even want on Glocks. They're not plastic, they retain fingerprints just like any other gun, and it can indeed be traced just like any other gun.

this man speaks the troof!!!!! Glock 27 FTW!!! :bow:

Tasuki_Civic
02-23-2007, 02:55 PM
#1. Why not ask Anmorah if that's him?

#1 first off thats not him
#2 i didint say they were glocks
#3 what do you think im doing now....im asking about them.
#4 i asked about the handle because thats what a cop told me. i didnt state it as if it was a true fact.

chill out...and just answer the dayum question if you dont know DONT POST. common sense dontcha think?

Slowboy
02-23-2007, 03:34 PM
What a gay emo gangsta with cheap guns.

Ltdnismorace
02-23-2007, 03:40 PM
bottom is for sure a makarov, may be a 9x18 or may be a 380. Only a mm difference in shell casing length between the two. Whoever it was that is talking about how well respected and stuff glocks are, yes and no. They aren't nearly as high quality as they once were. More often than not department are getting away from the glocks and going with H and K for it's fairly affordability or Springfield Armory because they are the shit.

EDIT: Not claiming to be an expert, but I carry a Smith and Wesson .40 and Remington 870 Magnum every day, so I know a little bit about duty carry fire arms.

Jaimecbr900
02-23-2007, 10:20 PM
#1 first off thats not him
#2 i didint say they were glocks
#3 what do you think im doing now....im asking about them.
#4 i asked about the handle because thats what a cop told me. i didnt state it as if it was a true fact.

chill out...and just answer the dayum question if you dont know DONT POST. common sense dontcha think?

#1. I guess you can't read, because I said clearly IF.
#2. But you started talking about Glocks and saying totally incorrect things. That is what I and everyone else tried to correct. If you wanna go on believing what your obviously not so smart cop friend told you, be my guest.
#3. No, you're actually getting your panties in a wad because someone corrected you. God forbid.
#4. Actually you did. Look at post #23.

I am "chilled" and I did answer your precious question. Again, reading is obviously owning you. I said one looked like an airsoft gun and the other is a Makarov 380.

Just FYI, I have FORGOTTEN more about guns than you will ever begin to KNOW.....Ms. "Glocks are plastic so they can't get fingerprints on them..." :rolleyes: .

ShooterMcGavin
02-24-2007, 01:17 AM
:ninja:

sirkus
02-24-2007, 01:44 AM
They're both cheap pos pistols that will maybe get off 5-7 shots without jamming.. and then being thrown in a dumpster outside of a movie theater/gas station/bus terminal. Glock 17 is my fav so far... Or a USP tactical edition. I just don't have 1k+ to throw at a pistol.

nightracer
02-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Divina, this is a cool gun here AR10 with what looks like a 6x scope, 22" barrel and supressor.

http://www.adcofirearms.com/junkpics/AR103rd.jpg

Julio
02-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Jaime knows his shit when it comes to guns/weaponz.

OneSlow5pt0
02-24-2007, 04:37 PM
damn dude, are you a fucking idiot??? glock is one of if not the best gun on the market, trusted by law enforcement all over the country.

i dont like glocks,and ive never trusted them..i dont know y the police use them,o,yea cause their cheap:goodjob:

ahmonrah
02-24-2007, 09:39 PM
lame ass picture. He should shoot himself with it.i was thinking the same shit!! looks like a greedy gay homo thug fainting when he won a hair styling contest.........:lmfao:

ahmonrah
02-24-2007, 09:45 PM
i dont like glocks,and ive never trusted them..i dont know y the police use them,o,yea cause their cheap:goodjob:ru nuts?? 650 for a glock new isnt cheap.....and i believe not trusting them comes to a personal issue. glocks dont have traditional safety's cause it doesnt make sense. that's my opinion and i'll explain.

you get into a situation where you have to pull your weapon(which should only be done if youre going to use it to defend your life/property)..... and lets say, since your scared your gun will go off...you always leave the safety on. when the adrenaline is pouring into your veins, 'cause your life is in danger and you draw from your holster, before the assailant, pulling the trigger and........nothing.

your gun didnt fire cause in your haste to save yourself you didnt TAKE THE SAFETY OFF!

glocks i love em, i've owned 3. my finger is my safety.

oh well....your dead.

Type-R
02-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Bottom gun is a Makarov (9x18 caliber)

http://www.waffenhq.de/infanterie/makarov-01.jpg

Makes you wonder where he got it lol, standard issue Russian Officer's side arm.

Top one is a Glock btw

OneSlow5pt0
02-24-2007, 09:55 PM
ru nuts?? 650 for a glock new isnt cheap.....and i believe not trusting them comes to a personal issue. glocks dont have safety's cause it doesnt make sense. that's my opinion and i'll explain.

you get into a situation where you have to pull your weapon(which should only be done if youre going to use it to defend your life/property)..... and lets say, since your scared your gun will go off...you always leave the safety on. when the adrenaline is pouring into your veins, 'cause your life is in danger and you draw from your holster, before the assailant, pulling the trigger and........nothing.

your gun didnt fire cause in your haste to save yourself you didnt TAKE THE SAFETY OFF!

glocks i love em, i've owned 3. my finger is my safety.

oh well....your dead.

yea,i mean its cool,alot of people love glocks,i just dont....im more a colt 45. or beretta man.

ahmonrah
02-24-2007, 09:59 PM
yea,i mean its cool,alot of people love glocks,i just dont....im more a colt 45. or beretta man.i didnt really like berettas when i dealt with them....but like said before, to each his own.

i like pussy, some men like swordfighting(dick for the slo-mos in here)..........so long as we agree to disagree it's cool.

Type-R
02-24-2007, 10:01 PM
bottom is for sure a makarov, may be a 9x18 or may be a 380. Only a mm difference in shell casing length between the two. Whoever it was that is talking about how well respected and stuff glocks are, yes and no. They aren't nearly as high quality as they once were. More often than not department are getting away from the glocks and going with H and K for it's fairly affordability or Springfield Armory because they are the shit.

EDIT: Not claiming to be an expert, but I carry a Smith and Wesson .40 and Remington 870 Magnum every day, so I know a little bit about duty carry fire arms.

I would prefer a Glock over them all, went through the pistol courses at Gunsite, AZ and I have been sold on Glock ever since then. Light triggers with no need for a safety, just keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to fire.

My ONLY complaint about Glocks is the magazine release! After 2 weeks of non-stop Glock shooting all day long I was ready to hack my thumb off from all the speed reloads.

ahmonrah
02-24-2007, 10:06 PM

was i informed wrong? are there other opinions about this? the office sound for sure as if he knew enough about guns and glocksum...yeah.

in an effort to impress you with his infinite "gun knowledge" despite being scared of me, he told her GLOCK handles dont retain fingerprints.....funny because i see mine on there whenever the gun gets gunpowder on it... that cop was a fag.

we had a run in with a cop and that's what he told her.

Jaimecbr900
02-25-2007, 08:26 PM
^^^^^ :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I was trying to tell her that her "friend" is a tool, but she aint listening.... :rolleyes:

Guys, a Glock DOES have a safety. It's not like most other guns. It is on the trigger itself. If it is not depressed, it will not shoot. It will usually be tripped by just putting your finger fully on the trigger. I believe someone was trying to mention that earlier. You can also ADD traditional safeties on the slide if you want.

Glocks are not for everyone, but they are certainly NOT cheap guns. It is an extremely reliable and excellent shooting gun. I have quite a few guns to choose from when I get ready to strap one on. I currently carry a 32C. I have shot guns in just about every caliber, except that damn Cassull (but I will one day ;) ). I have no problem with carrying my Glock anywhere anytime. I can shoot very tight groups in several different loads, so that leads me to conclude it's an excellent shooter. I wouldn't trust my life on it if it was a POS. I have POS guns. I take them to the range to plink with. That's all they're good for. The Glock is NOT one of those POS guns.

BTW, the top gun is NOT a Glock. IF it's even real and not an airsoft, Glocks certainly do not have WRITING on the slide that is visible at that distance. If you notice, the gun in the pic does.

Also, the Makarov's can be had at any gun show. I saw a few at the last one in Gwinnett.

Type-R
02-26-2007, 05:06 AM
Guys, a Glock DOES have a safety.

werd

ahmonrah
02-26-2007, 05:14 PM
glocks have safetys...that is true. but not a traditional safety, which is what i like about glocks... dumbasses should'nt be posing with they fingers on the triggers of loaded guns in the first place, posing with 4 $20 dollars bills and a gang of $1's on they chest with an airsoft pistola and a peashooter!!! :lmfao:

ahmonrah
02-26-2007, 05:17 PM
I would prefer a Glock over them all, went through the pistol courses at Gunsite, AZ and I have been sold on Glock ever since then. Light triggers with no need for a safety, just keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to fire.

My ONLY complaint about Glocks is the magazine release! After 2 weeks of non-stop Glock shooting all day long I was ready to hack my thumb off from all the speed reloads.hey!! how was the ranch at gunsite AZ!! I'VE BEEN THINKING OF GOING THERE ?!

AND YEAH...The mag release (i'm a lefty) is a small annoyance.

Wal-Mart
02-26-2007, 09:29 PM
its the kinda gun you need to put to your head.

ahmonrah
02-27-2007, 01:06 AM
its the kinda gun you need to put to your head.:???:

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/fullmonty/244/taxi16.jpg
u talkin to me???

Type-R
02-27-2007, 05:04 AM
hey!! how was the ranch at gunsite AZ!! I'VE BEEN THINKING OF GOING THERE ?!

AND YEAH...The mag release (i'm a lefty) is a small annoyance.

Gunsite is worth EVERY penny! I was lucky enough to get the Marine Corps to pay for me going there.

Blackwater is a great place too

Wal-Mart
02-27-2007, 09:26 AM
:???:

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/fullmonty/244/taxi16.jpg
u talkin to me???nah, wasnt talking to you lol, the thread topic is a question, and my reply was an answer.

ahmonrah
02-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Gunsite is worth EVERY penny! I was lucky enough to get the Marine Corps to pay for me going there.

Blackwater is a great place toowhere is blackwater?? hopefuly somewhere on the southeast.... i'm not going to be lazy, i'll look it up.

and WALMART?
OH...THAT'S COOL!! :lmfao:

2.0civic
02-27-2007, 11:24 AM
i dont like glocks,and ive never trusted them..i dont know y the police use them,o,yea cause their cheap:goodjob:

UM YOURE 18...YOU CANT LEGALLY EVEN CARRY A GLOCK SO HOW DO YOU NOT TRUST THEM? YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH A GLOCK ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR INTELLIGENCE SHOWS ABOUT THEM.

tony
02-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Jaime definitely knows his stuff here, I bought my .40 Cal Glock a few months ago (just got my permit to carry as well) Anyone with sense would not be taking pictures like that, the only time I see my glock is if I'm going to the range or carrying it, I don't play with it like a toy and take glamour shots.

Jaime you can correct me if I'm wrong here but don't glocks have an internal safety as well? I remember reading something but I didn't read in full detail.

NEONRACER
02-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Wow the amount of misinformation is incredible. The firearm in his left hand is not what has been posted. The front sight, rear sight, trigger guard, safety and hammer are all different not to mention the markings in front of the safety. The firearm in his right hand does look like a glock but the trigger guard is apprears to be too rounded for a glock and the maganzine looks different as well. Too small of a pic to really tell.

Pictures like this is why gun laws are so strict. Some douche bag who thinks he is a gangbanging baller has two weeks pay on his chest and a pair of handguns. People like him should pull the trigger and end his life. No matter how many legal, law abiding gun owners there are in this country a handful of these pictures really do damage to gun ownership. One of the most important rules of firearms safety is keep you fucking finger off the trigger, loaded or not keep it off.

Skin_Graft
02-27-2007, 02:24 PM
you have any idea how many nickle bags he had to sell to 1st graders to make that kinda cash... I have some serious aspirations now.

(F&%KING LOSER!)

Jaimecbr900
02-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Wow the amount of misinformation is incredible. The firearm in his left hand is not what has been posted.

Really? What do YOU think it is?

The front sight, rear sight, trigger guard, safety and hammer are all different not to mention the markings in front of the safety.

You obviously didn't see the pic of a Makarov that was posted. It looks identical to the gun the jokester is holding. The front sight is different from the rear because the front sight is FIXED and the rear is an adjustable one. The trigger guard looks overly large because the gun is of RUSSIAN decent. The guard was designed with a larger loop to be able to accomodate GLOVES, which was a common item worn in cold RUSSIAN temps. The "markings" in front of the slide mounted safety are the exact same ones in the pic of the Makarov which describes it's caliber and maker. That gun was made by more than one manufacturer in many different countries, so therefore there were many different markings on the gun but it's still a "Makarov".

The firearm in his right hand does look like a glock but the trigger guard is apprears to be too rounded for a glock and the maganzine looks different as well. Too small of a pic to really tell.

Wrong again.

Glocks gun barrels DO NOT CLEAR the front of the slide by anywhere near as much as the one pictured does. Glocks DO NOT have seared slides, like the one pictured. Glocks have much more sharply squared off trigger guards than the one pictured. Glocks typical rear sight is also not like the one pictured either. Glocks also don't typically have a different colored guide rod because the stocker is composite and NOT metal, like the aluminum one pictured.

Pictures like this is why gun laws are so strict. Some douche bag who thinks he is a gangbanging baller has two weeks pay on his chest and a pair of handguns. People like him should pull the trigger and end his life. No matter how many legal, law abiding gun owners there are in this country a handful of these pictures really do damage to gun ownership. One of the most important rules of firearms safety is keep you fucking finger off the trigger, loaded or not keep it off.

Now that I totally agree with you on 100%.

+1 for you. :goodjob:

NEONRACER
02-28-2007, 09:13 AM
The gun in the picture and the gun in his hand are not the same. Everything I stated is absolutely true. Take a close look at the two and you will see the differences, they are not the same firearm. I never said it was not a Makarov variant I said the two were not the same. It's like posting a G26 and saying it's a G30, they may look similar to some people but they are not the same.

Your right about the barrell I didn't even notice that. I didn't spend that much time looking at this one.

Just look at the posts in this thread and you can see the misinformation. Your a smart guy and not what I would call a "Jennings" firearm kind of guy, you know who the culprits are.

Jaimecbr900
02-28-2007, 09:33 AM
The gun in the picture and the gun in his hand are not the same. Everything I stated is absolutely true. Take a close look at the two and you will see the differences, they are not the same firearm. I never said it was not a Makarov variant I said the two were not the same. It's like posting a G26 and saying it's a G30, they may look similar to some people but they are not the same.

I understand what you're saying, but that's kinda splitting hairs though. Makarov's are like AK's. There are AK's from all corners of the world. The ORIGINAL is Russian, but now everybody makes a variant. It's still pretty much the same thing. Same thing with the Makarov. I tried zooming in on the pic to read the stamping on the slide, but it's a very low res pic so it's impossible for me to do it. From the looks of it, it just looks like a run of the mill Makarov though.

Your right about the barrell I didn't even notice that. I didn't spend that much time looking at this one.

:goodjob:

Just look at the posts in this thread and you can see the misinformation. Your a smart guy and not what I would call a "Jennings" firearm kind of guy, you know who the culprits are.

I'm actually more of a Bryco man myself...... ;) :D JP.

I understand what you're trying to say. :goodjob:

ahmonrah
03-01-2007, 12:56 AM
#1. Why not ask Anmorah if that's him?:lmfao:jaime i seen this but paid no attention to it, when this thread was made but i'm lol'ing over here thinking of what i'd do to myself if i posed like that. but here goes:

Jaime?? thank god that's not ahmonrah. because if he(meaning I), was to ever THINK to pose with a gun in hand(s), laying on the floor lookin we-todd-id, with less than two hunnit dollars on his (meaning my) chest, there would be a second photograph, well...an AFTER pic with scattered bone/tissue/grey matter!! :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
03-01-2007, 09:54 AM
:lmfao:jaime i seen this but paid no attention to it, when this thread was made but i'm lol'ing over here thinking of what i'd do to myself if i posed like that. but here goes:

Jaime?? thank god that's not ahmonrah. because if he(meaning I), was to ever THINK to pose with a gun in hand(s), laying on the floor lookin we-todd-id, with less than two hunnit dollars on his (meaning my) chest, there would be a second photograph, well...an AFTER pic with scattered bone/tissue/grey matter!! :lmfao:

That's why I said IF since I was hoping the famous ahmonrah wasn't that damn goofy...... :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahmonrah
03-01-2007, 06:33 PM
That's why I said IF since I was hoping the famous ahmonrah wasn't that damn goofy...... :lmfao: :lmfao:ya know?! tasers, stun guns and habeneros are good enough for me !! speaking of which, you know anyone with a TAZER? i need to get my last test out the way......