PDA

View Full Version : CH@Dbee VS T-Type

CHADbee
02-18-2007, 05:49 PM
the regal t-type is a buddy of ours, he just got it so naturally i talk some shit :D just like i did when he had his foxbody. anyways he just got this car yesterday and so me and kaleb are all like "whatcha wanna do wit da neeeon?" and hes all like "hahahahhaaa" and shit so were all like "run whatcha brung!" then we gotrdided

buick regal t-type
built motor
3.42 rear
upgraded turbo and fuel system
he said the turbo was a 44 i'm guessing that means its a 44mm??????
he runs 12psi but up'd the boost to 15 just for me :goodjob:

he said he spins at 40 so we did a 60 and shut down about 130ish

me by 1 car

CHADbee
02-18-2007, 05:50 PM
sorry for no vids i had left my camera at home and this was a unexpected thig. but turboawdct9a aka kaleb and allierae/gsrchic can vouch

dingo7
02-18-2007, 05:51 PM
congradufuckinlations arent you special :D

Ericp
02-18-2007, 05:53 PM
damn, no vids

CHADbee
02-18-2007, 05:54 PM
congradufuckinlations arent you special :D
alot of people tell me i am

CHADbee
02-18-2007, 05:55 PM
damn, no vids
yeah i know :(

oh well, i wasnt able to drive back home and get my camera. u know me if i could have got it on tape i would have.

WickedIXMR
02-18-2007, 10:04 PM
alot of people tell me i am
lol:lmfao:

Verik
02-18-2007, 11:12 PM
:( I wish I had a 3.42 rear end... or that they even made one for my car.

Nice kill though :goodjob:

CHADbee
02-19-2007, 09:33 AM
:( I wish I had a 3.42 rear end... or that they even made one for my car.

Nice kill though :goodjob:
they help alot, i have one in my car:lmao:

Halfwit
02-19-2007, 09:52 AM
WATCH YA WANN DO HUH? WATCHA WAN DOOOO?

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Yo Halfwit...... bad ass sig dude... can't wait to see it run.
PS: Chad who gives a fuck. L0L

CHADbee
02-19-2007, 03:18 PM
i made his sig, i made this thread, i made this kill happen.

and u all up on his sig, all up in my thread and all commenting on my kill

so u care! :tongue1:

*movie preview guy voice*

coming soon.....to a kills forum near you......

CH@Dbee..... VS .....Alex

from a dig......

chad wins....... by 3 cars

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 03:29 PM
Sure Chad..... keep thinking like that.

CHADbee
02-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Sure Chad..... keep thinking like that.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Chad I Wuv You. :)

CHADbee
02-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Chad I Wuv You. :)
whata :gay:

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 04:22 PM
whata :gay:

;)

lightspeed
02-19-2007, 04:53 PM
the regal t-type is a buddy of ours, he just got it so naturally i talk some shit :D just like i did when he had his foxbody. anyways he just got this car yesterday and so me and kaleb are all like "whatcha wanna do wit da neeeon?" and hes all like "hahahahhaaa" and shit so were all like "run whatcha brung!" then we gotrdided
buick regal t-type
built motor
3.42 rear
upgraded turbo and fuel system
he said the turbo was a 44 i'm guessing that means its a 44mm??????
he runs 12psi but up'd the boost to 15 just for me :goodjob:
he said he spins at 40 so we did a 60 and shut down about 130ish
me by 1 car
He's probably running a TE44...They call it a 44mm but its and older-school setup that common on mild GN's and syclones. I think its got a 60 mm exducer or so, so its bigger than it sounds. I had a similar turbo on my truck on the last setup.
That turbo is good for high 11's on a good motor setup in a GN. No offense, but that guy needs to stop pussying around and up the boost! That turbo is efficient around 22 psi...at 15 psi its a waste.
Good kill regardless, although damn I hate when old-school GM stuff looses LOL

CHADbee
02-19-2007, 05:10 PM
He's probably running a TE44...They call it a 44mm but its and older-school setup that common on mild GN's and syclones. I think its got a 60 mm exducer or so, so its bigger than it sounds. I had a similar turbo on my truck on the last setup.
That turbo is good for high 11's on a good motor setup in a GN. No offense, but that guy needs to stop pussying around and up the boost! That turbo is efficient around 22 psi...at 15 psi its a waste.
Good kill regardless, although damn I hate when old-school GM stuff looses LOL
yeah there a guy that works at pep boys that has a GN, alot of ya'll seen him running at import showdown(was in the final with make aka GAstroker) he runs runs fast times with his and he said the T-Type was good for 11's with slicks so i really thought i was about to get walked. but i agree he needs to get some more boost on that bitch, he said hey'd see me at import showdown and he'd have slicks and more boost :(

TwinyTwin
02-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Sounds like a good race but please tell your buddy to turn up the boost especially on a built motor. Also if he had turned up the boost the outcome of the race may have gone differently. Oh congrats on your kill, I would rub it in as long as you can untill he does turn it up.

CHADbee
02-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Sounds like a good race but please tell your buddy to turn up the boost especially on a built motor. Also if he had turned up the boost the outcome of the race may have gone differently. Oh congrats on your kill, I would rub it in as long as you can untill he does turn it up.
oh i know:lmao: u may know rob, hes deep in the GN sceene here, hes the one that got it for him for a killer deal too. rob said at import showdown he'll have him back out there and if i'm not running 11's i have no chance. which i wont be :(

lightspeed
02-19-2007, 06:19 PM
In the end, I dont guess its especially embarrassing for either to loose to the other... I mean, its a neon racing an old buick... How fast could either one of them be :lmfao:
Kids these days...
Next thing you know, people will be racing bolt-on NA hondas or something like that.

CHADbee
02-19-2007, 06:49 PM
In the end, I dont guess its especially embarrassing for either to loose to the other... I mean, its a neon racing an old buick... How fast could either one of them be :lmfao:
Kids these days...
Next thing you know, people will be racing bolt-on NA hondas or something like that.
man u crazy thoose GN's are beasts dude, thats one of the 1st cars that made people go "WTF its not a V8?"

TwinyTwin
02-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Kids these days...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lightspeed
02-19-2007, 06:52 PM
man u crazy thoose GN's are beasts dude, thats one of the 1st cars that made people go "WTF its not a V8?"
LOL :slap: Of course Im joking you nerd... I know very well the potential of old-school turbo v6's :goodjob:
I want a GN but Im so dismayed by the lack of reliability of my old GM vehicle that I cant imagine getting one thats even 5 years older.
BTW, his is is obviously not one of the "beasts" if you beat him, though :lmao:

lightspeed
02-19-2007, 07:01 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
LOL, look who it is.. Long time no speak. Whats been up with your old buick :) I was wondering if you were going to chime-in here.

thepolecat
02-19-2007, 07:05 PM
hey, can we get some pics of the regal- i like those old GM 80's muscle cars.

CHADbee
02-19-2007, 07:07 PM
I was wondering if you were going to chime-in here.
i was wondering the same thing.

and i'm pretty sure it can be a beast. he just need to crank that boost up.

StupidBikerBoy
02-19-2007, 07:09 PM
:cry: I used to have a T-Type.......

Nice kill though! And dude deffinately needs to up the boost and get some tracton.

dingo7
02-19-2007, 07:45 PM
chads car has lots of front wheel fury:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:piss: neon srt4

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 08:02 PM
^ +1 LIRL

-Blown-
02-19-2007, 08:05 PM
was the first day the guy had the car....im sure he plans on turning the boost up...

TwinyTwin
02-19-2007, 09:30 PM
LOL, look who it is.. Long time no speak. Whats been up with your old buick :) I was wondering if you were going to chime-in here.

Well the car is back at the builders getting the FAST system wired and the non-fitting IC pipes and Dp installed. After all that is said and done it gets a base tune and then I get it back. I was suppose to have it back last friday but you know how that is. Once I get it back I have to finish the install on my electronic boost controller and Alky kit. Once thats all said and done it goes down to Hartline performance in Florida for the final tune. Hoping to have it all done by latest April.

CHADbee
02-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Hoping to have it all done by latest April.
are u gonna bring ur GN to import showdown? there will be a few out there...

TwinyTwin
02-19-2007, 09:37 PM
are u gonna bring ur GN to import showdown? there will be a few out there...

As long as the weather is nice I will be there.

d993s
02-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Chad, don't those GN or T-type turbo Regals top out at 125 or so due to gearing or powerband? (not sure what stock is........)
He must have had you from 60-100 or so by a couple of cars, and then you pulled him past 110-120......am I right?
I've had similar run-ins with those GN's. Most of them with stock turbo/stock gears are slow as shit at speeds over 100.

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 07:03 AM
thanks, me and you can get r done soon!!!

CHADbee
02-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Chad, don't those GN or T-type turbo Regals top out at 125 or so due to gearing or powerband? (not sure what stock is........)
He must have had you from 60-100 or so by a couple of cars, and then you pulled him past 110-120......am I right?
I've had similar run-ins with those GN's. Most of them with stock turbo/stock gears are slow as shit at speeds over 100.
i'm not really sure he has a 3.42 rear, i know i asked him that cause the car ia built so i was thinkin maybe it had like a 4.xx rear or something and would be terrible at high end but it wasnt thst bad. i started pulling from the start and the higher we got the more i pulled so i dont know if it was his gearing or my car just being faster with him at thoose boost levals

Maniaç
02-20-2007, 09:16 AM
thanks, me and you can get r done soon!!!

:rolleyes: i guess........

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 09:41 AM
:rolleyes: i guess........
WHY DO U ONLY GUESS? am i not on ur level?

Allstar3.8T
02-20-2007, 10:35 AM
1 car ? Nice job. As a turbo regal owner I will tell you that you negotiated him well. Off the line the turbo regals are deadly, up top they are ok at best. His turbo is a TE-44, its not that big actually, and 12-15 psi is barely spoolin on a TR. Most ppl do high teen to 20 psi and a chip on 93 octane and hit mid to high11s w/ his set up and little else. (they do 13.8 bone stock full weight)
I am not knocking a neon for sure, any car can win almost any race, just dont let him learn about his car enough to insist on a real dead stop drag race. The results would be very different. (But thats our secret)

CHADbee
02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
1 car ? Nice job. As a turbo regal owner I will tell you that you negotiated him well. Off the line the turbo regals are deadly, up top they are ok at best. His turbo is a TE-44, its not that big actually, and 12-15 psi is barely spoolin on a TR. Most ppl do high teen to 20 psi and a chip on 93 octane and hit mid to high11s w/ his set up and little else. (they do 13.8 bone stock full weight)
I am not knocking a neon for sure, any car can win almost any race, just dont let him learn about his car enough to insist on a real dead stop drag race. The results would be very different. (But thats our secret)
oh i know they are beasts off the line, but he said he spun real bad if he was under 60!!! trust me i was fine doing a 60 roll with him :D

everybody will see the rematch at import showdown, i predict its gonna be real ugly for me

Allstar3.8T
02-20-2007, 02:06 PM
I thought Twiny Twin sold his GN? Well Twiny....True/False?! I still need a stock housing if ya have it bro!! ;)

TwinyTwin
02-20-2007, 03:32 PM
I thought Twiny Twin sold his GN? Well Twiny....True/False?! I still need a stock housing if ya have it bro!! ;)

False, never sold it. Its been in hiding. Reason being is that I got tired of alot of people asking me when its gonna be done and you know what, I am still getting hounded about when its gonna be done. I kept it a secret for a long time till one of my friends slipped up and the word got out. Sorry bro but I no longer have the stock housing.

Brick
02-20-2007, 11:20 PM
but he said he spun real bad if he was under 60!!!
There's one way to drive a TR around on the street. That's on 275+ DRs.

TwinyTwin
02-21-2007, 05:38 AM
There's one way to drive a TR around on the street. That's on 275+ DRs.

Thats how I roll. Well... when its running.

Allstar3.8T
02-21-2007, 09:07 AM
I will be on 275 street tires, pimp on streets, DRs for track. If I use DRs on street I'll actually race someone and get my car impounded, and a TR in impound is a stripped car.