PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods Installers??

ChefJ
02-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Now that I know who can tune and dyno my s2000 properly in the area. Who can install the system. All of the tune shops have installers but are a little high in price. I just need it installed and then I can drive over and have it tuned. Who are these guys in the area???

Thanks in advance.

Tracy
02-18-2007, 11:36 AM
The sensors you have with the AEM is what is going to dictate your install price. The price I gave you is a general quote considering you have an entire AEM set up with all the available sensors. If this isn't the case, then you may want to think about e-mailing [email protected] for a detailed quote based on your set up. For the turbo kit install price, you may want to decide which kit you are going with or else you are going to get canned quotes. If I remember correctly you hadn't decided on a kit when we spoke.

Just some things to think about when price shopping. Remember price doesn't always = value :)

ChefJ
02-18-2007, 12:06 PM
I am going to start with the greddy emanage. The aem is more then I need and is about triple the cost just for the part and even more for the install. I will eventually integrate the 1052uego but not off the bat. I have an inline pro turbo kit and will need some minor fabbing of intercooler pipes and the install of the emanage which is much more simplistic than the aem's total engine management.

josh green
02-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Just go to Mainstream, they can do all of what you need there including tuning and they have the best prices in the atlanta district, unless you go to shade tree Bob's. They have a customer with a turbo s2000 that Dave put together and tuned and its a badass car. Just go look in the sponsor forum and send a pm to Mr.2jz kidd or whatever his name is now and I am sure he can get you set up.

David88vert
02-19-2007, 09:40 PM
I am going to start with the greddy emanage. The aem is more then I need and is about triple the cost just for the part and even more for the install. I will eventually integrate the 1052uego but not off the bat. I have an inline pro turbo kit and will need some minor fabbing of intercooler pipes and the install of the emanage which is much more simplistic than the aem's total engine management.

I disagree. I have installed E-Manage and AEM (I have an AEM currently also). The AEM is much easier and more flexible. The E-Manage is a great add-on, but it is not as capable as a true standalone. Don't spend twice - spend once and do it right.

Tracer
02-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Mainstream: they know all about tuning and installing everything on a S2000. Not many other shops have come close. Trust me they are worth the money and wont be disappointed by the work. PLUS WHAT THEY QUOTE YOU WILL BE THE PRICE YOU PAY!!!!!!

Tracer
02-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Mainstream: they know all about tuning and installing everything on a S2000. Not many other shops have come close. Trust me they are worth the money and wont be disappointed by the work. PLUS WHAT THEY QUOTE YOU WILL BE THE PRICE YOU PAY!!!! Most shops around this area never even come close to the quote.

drmcivicsi
02-19-2007, 10:04 PM
i got a greddy emanage for sale if ya want it pm me