PDA

View Full Version : I owe some people apologies.

jmmx258
02-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Namely QD and R3Run. You guys came and bashed me when I made a dumbass thread. I'd like to say that it was just a stupid move on my part, and it was but it was also a flawed Idea.

QD - After reading your "blog" I've came to realize so far I've had quite close to the same life coming up as you. I've had many downfalls, and have several times been forced to do some of the same things. Through these things I came to develope depression, and anxiety. At best I try to play it off like it doesn't bother me. No, I'm not blaming my posts yesterday on that either. It was just a dumbass move. I thought it would be funny. (for the most part I thinnk it was). Thats neither here nor there for this post though.

R3Run - You saw a dumbass post and you stated your mind. Which was all well and good. I thought it to be funny to keep coming back with reoccurring statements.

My apologies to the both of you.

As I tried stating previously, I'm not a bad guy, nor a dumbass. Maybe at a meet sometime take a chance and meet me. I know ya'll consider my car rice as well. That again is neither here nor there. I don't much care how it looks as of right now because there's nothing I can do aboutt it, as much as I'd like to. In due time I will for sure be changing the car up. As of right now however it has to stay as it is. Several times over people have stated that its doomed. Its really not at all. Its just a body kit and some other things. Not hard to change. So, having said all that, I hope to run into you guys if I do end up sticking around.

Z32redondo
02-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Hmmm...interesting...not sure how this will go really

quickdodge®
02-18-2007, 11:09 AM
I will bow to you and accept that apology. Takes a big dude to do that. I can tell by your posts that you aren't stupid. Your car? I don't like anything about it but if you bought it that way, I can understand not being able to fix that in an instant. Good post and I'll positive you as soon as I am able. Later, QD.

Sol-Badguy
02-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Damn, I'm surprised.

Z32redondo
02-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Ya when He said the whole part about growing up like QD...Thought QD was gonna be all "WTF, you dont know shit about what I've been through GTFO". LOL

jmmx258
02-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Ya when He said the whole part about growing up like QD...Thought QD was gonna be all "WTF, you dont know shit about what I've been through GTFO". LOL

Homework. I was browsing. I found QD's post. It hit VERY close to home.

I still didnt spend ANY money on this car lol.

Kyle
02-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Bravo. I thought you were a good guy by the other posts of yours that I read, and when I saw yesterdays thread I was thinking damn, thats not a good idea. Very mature on your part to own up to it. +1.

jmmx258
02-18-2007, 11:27 AM
I will state this though. I finally checked my reps today. Due to that post lol. My reps are actually up a little higher haha. Like I said that was not a post to get or lose reps. I didn't care. If I was worried about reps, that was a plus on my part making that post. However, The people who didn't rep me at all, i'm sure didn't care for it anyways. So technically it was a loss in real time people who didnt like me, it was a gain in reps from people who dislike QD lol.

If that made sense.

Z32redondo
02-18-2007, 11:31 AM
I dont rep usually unless something actually makes me LOL. Not think it but really laughing out loud.

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Hmm......

R3RUN
02-18-2007, 02:19 PM
I will bow to you and accept that apology. Takes a big dude to do that.
x2. Definately wasn't expecting this.

2.0civic
02-18-2007, 02:26 PM
WTF HAPPENED?

umairejaz
02-18-2007, 02:30 PM
aww thats cute.

SKUNK2GUY
02-18-2007, 05:59 PM
WHAT NEXT, DR.PHIL? with all due respect but when did you have experimental surgery to remove your balls?

SKUNK2GUY
02-18-2007, 06:54 PM
haha i got neg repped for that comment!lol

aaronfelipe
02-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Reps for j00.

StupidBikerBoy
02-19-2007, 09:03 PM
+1 for having more balls than anyone I've seen on here yet.

abdullah9018
02-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Namely QD and R3Run. You guys came and bashed me when I made a dumbass thread. I'd like to say that it was just a stupid move on my part, and it was but it was also a flawed Idea.

QD - After reading your "blog" I've came to realize so far I've had quite close to the same life coming up as you. I've had many downfalls, and have several times been forced to do some of the same things. Through these things I came to develope depression, and anxiety. At best I try to play it off like it doesn't bother me. No, I'm not blaming my posts yesterday on that either. It was just a dumbass move. I thought it would be funny. (for the most part I thinnk it was). Thats neither here nor there for this post though.

R3Run - You saw a dumbass post and you stated your mind. Which was all well and good. I thought it to be funny to keep coming back with reoccurring statements.

My apologies to the both of you.

As I tried stating previously, I'm not a bad guy, nor a dumbass. Maybe at a meet sometime take a chance and meet me. I know ya'll consider my car rice as well. That again is neither here nor there. I don't much care how it looks as of right now because there's nothing I can do aboutt it, as much as I'd like to. In due time I will for sure be changing the car up. As of right now however it has to stay as it is. Several times over people have stated that its doomed. Its really not at all. Its just a body kit and some other things. Not hard to change. So, having said all that, I hope to run into you guys if I do end up sticking around.

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAH Pussy hahahahahahahahahahahah dam

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAH Pussy hahahahahahahahahahahah dam

Well arent you cute? Get real bitch.

abdullah9018
02-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Well arent you cute? Get real bitch.

let me know when your gonna apologize to me so i can call u a pussy again

umairejaz
02-19-2007, 09:17 PM
^ LOLOL

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:18 PM

Did you call the doctor a pussy too when you slid outta your mother? I'm sure he apologized over and over for delivering you.

abdullah9018
02-19-2007, 09:21 PM
Did you call the doctor a bitch too when you slid outta your mother? I'm sure he apologized over and over for delivering you.

go lick QDs ass u seem to be good at it

abdullah9018
02-19-2007, 09:22 PM
hahahahahaha he neg reped me hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy shit do u feel like a bad ass?

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 09:24 PM
what a bunch of faggots

ShooterMcGavin
02-19-2007, 09:26 PM
repped

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Nope not really, just bored. Figures, Maniac had to run his cocksucker too. Are ya'll sleeping together?

quickdodge®
02-19-2007, 09:27 PM

Wow. This thread just ousted a bitch from the closet. Shut the fuck up. Later, QD.

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Nope not really, just bored. Figures, Maniac had to run his cocksucker too. Are ya'll sleeping together?

no its just that you're an idiot for arguing with him.... move on and ignore his comments.

grow the fuck up sometimes...... anti fucking christ!

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:30 PM
no its just that you're an idiot for arguing with him.... move on and ignore his comments.

grow the fuck up sometimes...... anti fucking christ!

Ok, well your an idiot for arguing with me. Yet, you did it, and now your doing it in a completely different post that pays no relevance to you.

This post here, was just incredibly dumb, on your part of course.

abdullah9018
02-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Wow. This thread just ousted a bitch from the closet. Shut the fuck up. Later, QD.

dam u QD for the Neg rep i guess u must like him tossin your salad

JDM onlyy
02-19-2007, 09:33 PM
There's sooo much anger and going back and forth. Damn egocentric asses.

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:33 PM
I love you 20 y/o hardasses :) Granted, I am only 3 years older than you. Someday, you'll realize that life doesnt revolve around you, and your not the coolest "adults" in the world

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:34 PM
There's sooo much anger and going back and forth. Damn egocentric asses.

SHUT UP!!! j/k lol

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Ok, well your an idiot for arguing with me. Yet, you did it, and now your doing it in a completely different post that pays no relevance to you.

This post here, was just incredibly dumb, on your part of course.

dude go back and read my thread... read it slowly.....
and check the post i left in the thread r3run made... i voted no.... god damn man.. you still are a noob.... i can back up my shit man, but i don't know you.
so make make the thread already so we can meet up and see if we dislike each other in person.

i have argued aalot on IA with alot of diffrent people... you're not a big dog so i won't continue with our issue.. ive moved on.... i advise you to do the same.

abdullah9018
02-19-2007, 09:36 PM
dude go back and read my thread... read it slowly.....
and check the post i left in the thread r3run made... i voted no.... god damn man.. you still are a noob.... i can back up my shit man, but i don't know you.
so make make the thread already so we can meet up and see if we dislike each other in person.

i have argued aalot on IA with alot of diffrent people... you're not a big dog so i won't continue with our issue.. ive moved on.... i advise you to do the same.

+i duno how much but + for u

JDM onlyy
02-19-2007, 09:37 PM
SHUT UP!!! j/k lol

Shut don't go up, prices do. Take my advice and shut up too. LMFAO haven't said that since like the 3rd grade.

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:38 PM
I dont particularly give a shit what you voted. You could've voted yes for all I care. Just keep your eyes open. I'm not going to make a thread just to have you come meet me. Watch for me to post saying I'll be at a meet.

If You've "moved on" then why'd you post? Smart.

abdullah9018
02-19-2007, 09:38 PM
^^^^^ lmaf

quickdodge®
02-19-2007, 09:40 PM
dam u QD for the Neg rep i guess u must like him tossin your salad

Nah. This thread didn't concern you. If you're not enough of a man to admit you're wrong about something, don't let your slip show and whine about a man being a man. Later, QD.

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 09:40 PM
I dont particularly give a shit what you voted. You could've voted yes for all I care. Just keep your eyes open. I'm not going to make a thread just to have you come meet me. Watch for me to post saying I'll be at a meet.

haha you're a joke... you just don't understand...
alright man keep talking shit on IA with that other guy... but your are just making yourself look like a fool.

Move on or deal with your problem.... thats what my dad tells me all the time

abdullah9018
02-19-2007, 09:41 PM

dude ur a fucking pansy so STFU

JDM onlyy
02-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Nah. This thread didn't concern you. If you're not enough of a man to admit you're wrong about something, don't let your slip show and whine about a man being a man. Later, QD.

Yeah, QD's right, if you don't have the balls to admit when you're wrong then don't come in here bitching about being a man.

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:43 PM
dude ur a fucking pansy so STFU

Wow, how hard was that for you to come up with?

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:44 PM
haha you're a joke... you just don't understand...
alright man keep talking shit on IA with that other guy... but your are just making yourself look like a fool.

Move on or deal with your problem.... thats what my dad tells me all the time

All in due time. If you wanna drop it compoletely, then thats fine and quit running your mouth in the first place. I quit in the other post, as did you. Now You come here doing again, maybe you should have taken your dads advice.

Maniaç
QD you know better than to argue with newbies......

abdullah9018
Wow, how hard was that for you to come up with?
as hard as it was for u to lick some ass

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 09:45 PM
All in due time. If you wanna drop it compoletely, then thats fine and quit running your mouth in the first place. I quit in the other post, as did you. Now You come here doing again, maybe you should have taken your dads advice.

i wasn't talking about your first post... that took some balls...
but i was talking about the shit talking between you and the other guy.
i wouldn't have posted if you didn't fall for his trap

jmmx258
02-19-2007, 09:45 PM
as hard as it was for u to lick some ass

God damn then you must be extremely tired. I'm sorry that licking ass doesn't come as easy for me as it does for you. I dont think I'd enjoey shit rolling out of my mouth as much as you :)

umairejaz
02-19-2007, 09:47 PM
this thread sucks.

abdullah9018
02-19-2007, 09:48 PM
God damn then you must be extremely tired. I'm sorry that licking ass doesn't come as easy for me as it does for you. I dont think I'd enjoey shit rolling out of my mouth as much as you :)

hahahahahahaha dam u funny trying to turn that licking ass around at me good try hhahahahahahah

Maniaç
this thread sucks.

+1

abdullah9018
this thread sucks.
go kill ur self in a cold lake u bastard

Maniaç
02-19-2007, 09:49 PM