PDA

View Full Version : QD

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Hey Quick Dick, Queer Dick, slow dodge or whatever else names I can think of to mimic your real name because i am not bright enough nor smart enough to either be original or keep my stupid mouth shut so I come onto IA and make an entire thread about you hoping to have some support in this but it seems all your dick riders, nutswingers, cock gobblers or whatever else unrelated word combos I can come up with to make you think that you don't really have any friends but just a bunch of people who jump on the QD bandwagon cause they're afraid to step up to QD and I'm not afraid and you can tell this because I made this thread up for you and about you so that everyone can see how pissed off I am at you thus making myself look even more none the wiser than QD could ever hope to make me look so to make this long ass sentence short.......I end up pwning my own goddamn self. Later, QD.

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:23 PM
lirl

thepolecat
02-17-2007, 09:23 PM
bwahahahaha- you have been mr popular tonight- you were top 3 a little while ago on the new posts!!!

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 09:24 PM
LOL. I guess it was bound to happen. You got so good you were the only one left to destroy.

Kyle
02-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Pretty much.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm sorry if I hurt your decaying feelings with my intestinal tract QD thread.

I feel ashamed of myself.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah I had never owned myself and punked me out, so I thought I'd jump on the "QD hater bandwagon" myself and see what the ride was all about. Now I can fully understand why these idiots get hurt feelings when I attack their (lack of)character. I almost put down the keyboard after I read what I posted.

I take that back. I can't fully understand because, try as I might, I can't quite understand or even emulate stupidity. Later, QD.

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Its a tough life eh?

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:29 PM
its a hard knock life for us

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey can we start a QD hatin fan club

Im president

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:31 PM
I didn't realize how much charm QD really has. How do you get all of these little boys to swing on your grandpa-esque sack?

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:32 PM
I didn't realize how much charm QD really has. How do you get all of these little boys to swing on your grandpa-esque sack?
i dont see you on here very much who the fuck are you

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Actually he didn't. I think ive agreed with QD on 2 things my entire time on this site

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:34 PM
i dont see you on here very much who the fuck are you

Your intellectual better.

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Your intellectual better.
so your my left nut?

right nut says hi

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:37 PM
so your my left nut?

right nut says hi

Wow. I wanted to say "I can't believe..." but I CAN believe that you just said your nuts are the smartest portion of your body.

Way to shoot yourself in the face, you fucking idiot.

Rican219
02-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Wow. I wanted to say "I can't believe..." but I CAN believe that you just said your nuts are the smartest portion of your body.

Bwahaha I like this guy!!

Crazy Asian
02-17-2007, 09:39 PM
LOLOL

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:39 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
oh well my mind isnt as sharp right now im on oxycontin

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Bwahaha I like this guy!!
the king of sig's seems to be slacking

AgentEasy
gunn_bleu.. your a queer.. you just DON'T fuck with QD.. QD fucks with you.. and you live with it.. you'll never EVER win.. trust me.. it's pointless.. just laugh at hiom.. and move on with your pathetic life.. and dont talk shit online.. cause when there's nothing between you and QD but air.. you wont be so tough.. so a word of advice.. STFU.. and DIAmfF soon..

Kyle
I told you this kid, gunn bleu, is the shit man he registered in 03, yall need to shut up okay.

thepolecat
02-17-2007, 09:41 PM
best argument in a while on here

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:42 PM
L M F A O

Holy shit!! This guy just got SERIOUS on me.

Step one) Remove panties.

Step two) Shake panties free of beach sand.

Step three) Retrieve douche-bag from beneath bathroom sink.

Step four) Fill douche bag with warm water.

Step five) Insert douche bag into vaginal canal, squeeze, and clench vaginal muscles.

Step six) Repeat steps four and five if sand irritation persists.

Step seven) Put on new Target-brand panties.

Step eight) Smile, you're no longer an angry bitch.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 09:43 PM
gunn_bleu.. your a queer.. you just DON'T fuck with QD.. QD fucks with you.. and you live with it.. you'll never EVER win.. trust me.. it's pointless.. just laugh at hiom.. and move on with your pathetic life.. and dont talk shit online.. cause when there's nothing between you and QD but air.. you wont be so tough.. so a word of advice.. STFU.. and DIAmfF soon..

AgentEasy. Calm down man. Me and Gunn are cool. Nothing going on here. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
02-17-2007, 09:43 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:44 PM
L M F A O

Holy shit!! This guy just got SERIOUS on me.

Step one) Remove panties.

Step two) Shake panties free of beach sand.

Step three) Retrieve douche-bag from beneath bathroom sink.

Step four) Fill douche bag with warm water.

Step five) Insert douche bag into vaginal canal, squeeze, and clench vaginal muscles.

Step six) Repeat steps four and five if sand irritation persists.

Step seven) Put on new Target-brand panties.

Step eight) Smile, you're no longer an angry bitch.

walmart is cheaper (i think) lirl

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 09:44 PM
AgentEasy. Calm down man. Me and Gunn are cool. Nothing going on here. Later, QD.

ok.. i love you though QD.. ;) lol

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 09:45 PM
ok.. i love you though QD.. ;) lol

Reading this as I leave, quickly, out of this thread. Ass first of course. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Man, you should've let him rip into me.

Agent-- QD saved your ass.

Crazy Asian
02-17-2007, 09:46 PM
EHHEHEHEHE

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Man, you should've let him rip into me.

Agent-- QD saved your ass.

look you punk i was doing you a damn favor.. cause you DON'T fuck with QD.. you don't..

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Reading this as I leave, quickly, out of this thread. Ass first of course. Later, QD.

watch out he is behind :idb:

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:51 PM
look you punk i was doing you a damn favor.. cause you DON'T fuck with QD.. you don't..

Wow. You really are stupid. And, you're the first person to scare me online. Not because your words are rough, tough, and ready to ROLLL YEAAAH...

No... because you sound like you believe in what you're typing. That's very frightening, to me.

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 09:51 PM
watch out he is behind :idb:

only if your behind me ;) lol.. ah hahahaha

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 09:52 PM
Wow. You really are stupid. And, you're the first person to scare me online. Not because your words are rough, tough, and ready to ROLLL YEAAAH...

No... because you sound like you believe in what you're typing. That's very frightening, to me.

ok.. you know you sound like a 12 year-old that got a hold of a dictionary.. for real.. shut up..

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:53 PM
ok.. you know you sound like a 12 year-old that got a hold of a dictionary.. for real.. shut up..

For really? There's one thing we both know: you sure as hell have never picked up a dictionary; or a high school degree.

gbrookie71
02-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Is this another QD start up threads about hisself. Wasnt there one just the other week where you posted Feedback of how your a good seller to yourself. No harm done just strange i guess.

Wurm
02-17-2007, 09:54 PM
only if your behind me ;) lol.. ah hahahaha
pleasae lock your soul in the closet before getting back on IA

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:56 PM
pleasae lock your soul in the closet before getting back on IA

LIRL Shit that was actually funny.

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 09:58 PM
For really? There's one thing we both know: you sure as hell have never picked up a dictionary; or a high school degree.

where you wanna meet up then? i'll show my fuckin diploma you cock-in-ass queer mother fucker.. go sit on your moms dick.. damn fuckin noobs..

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:00 PM
where you wanna meet up then? i'll show my fuckin diploma you cock-in-ass queer mother fucker.. go sit on your moms dick.. damn fuckin noobs..

Your slurs are as vicious as your ignorance. Do you think, by challenging me to a fight to the death, that you've stepped yourself up on the intellectual ladder of life?

Why don't you go and pound a dinosaur skull with a boulder for a while? You know, try to make sense of your [horrible] life.

gbrookie71
02-17-2007, 10:01 PM

LIRL you should stop before he digs your grave deeper. :boobies:

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Your slurs are as vicious as your ignorance. Do you think, by challenging me to a fight to the death, that you've stepped yourself up on the intellectual ladder of life?

Why don't you go and pound a dinosaur skull with a boulder for a while? You know, try to make sense of your [horrible] life.

mother fucker.. you dont shit about my life and you dont know shit about me.. the only thing i'll be pounding is your mom and you sister if you have one.. you can watch.. cause i know your fucked up in the head like that.. so if your gonna talk shit about my life.. remeber something, (which shouldn't be hard for you being the smart-ass you should be able to remember one small thing right?) you don't FUCKING no me.. and btw.. don't TRY and flame people for calling you out when your hiding behind your computer..

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:09 PM
LIRL you should stop before he digs your grave deeper. :boobies:

no, mother fucker needs to decide what he wants on his tombstone..

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:13 PM
mother fucker.. you dont shit about my life and you dont know shit about me.. the only thing i'll be pounding is your mom and you sister if you have one.. you can watch.. cause i know your fucked up in the head like that.. so if your gonna talk shit about my life.. remeber something, (which shouldn't be hard for you being the smart-ass you should be able to remember one small thing right?) you don't FUCKING no me.. and btw.. don't TRY and flame people for calling you out when your hiding behind your computer..

This rant would be much less effecitve if he took advantage of what the American Education System has taught him. Let's explore:

You mother fucker. You don't know shit about my life. The only thing I'll be pounding is your mother, and your sister... if you have one. You can watch! Because, I know that you're fucked-up in the head like that If you're going to talk shit about my life, please, remember this: you don't FUCKING know me. And by the way, don't TRY to flame people for calling you out when your hiding behind your computer screen. (This shouldn't be hard for you to remember, being the smart-ass that you are. You should be able to remember one small thing, right?)

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:14 PM
no, mother fucker needs to decide what he wants on his tombstone..

I want my Tombstone to read: I got killed by a Neanderthal.

Seriously, you should go and take a shower. I don't want to be responsible for some short guy's annurism.

gbrookie71
02-17-2007, 10:15 PM
powned ^^^^^

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:15 PM
This rant would be much more frightening if he took advantage of what the American Education System has taught him. Let's explore:

well fuck, i got my own editor/bitch now.. damn tell your mom she needs to shave before next time..

gbrookie71
02-17-2007, 10:16 PM
:no:

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:17 PM
well fuck, i got my own editor/bitch now.. damn tell your mom she needs to shave before next time..

Well, if her smell is offensive, you could just do it yourself. Or, has your brain completely rotted?

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:17 PM
I want my Tombstone to read: I got killed by a Neanderthal.

Seriously, you should go and take a shower. I don't want to be responsible for some short guy's annurism.

callin me short? mother fucker.. you'll shit yourself when you see me.. you sit behind your computer with a dictionary and talk shit and think your cool.. let's she how cool you really are.. let's go..

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Well, if her smell is offensive, you could just do it yourself. Or, has your brain completely rotted?

no but apparently your eyesight has.. i said shave not smell fuck face..

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:18 PM
callin me short? mother fucker.. you'll shit yourself when you see me.. you sit behind your computer with a dictionary and talk shit and think your cool.. let's she how cool you really are.. let's go..

Alright, I have to set the record straight: I've never owned a dictionary. It's apparent that you haven't, either. Come on, guy. Just calm down.

I know this is exciting, I just don't want you to pee-pee your panties over it.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:19 PM

You got me. I was being assumptive. I thought you might've been talking about her underarms. And, when a female doesn't shave there they tend to smell bad.

I guess you'd have to be with a female or two to know that, though. =\

gbrookie71
02-17-2007, 10:20 PM

:no: not working as good as you think, need to be more direct like he is doing with your education.

And dont try the moma jokes anymore not working for you.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:21 PM
:no: not working as good as you think, need to be more direct like he is doing with your education.

And dont try the moma jokes anymore not working for you.

ROFL.

Here's his PM to me:

Worst Case Scenario

AgentEasyX8900 must know someoneAgentEasyX8900 must know someone
Default come on
so where you wanna meet up?
Forward Message

I think he wants to fight me. WHATEVER SHALL I DO!?!?!

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Alright, I have to set the record straight: I've never owned a dictionary. It's apparent that you haven't, either. Come on, guy. Just calm down.

I know this is exciting, I just don't want you to pee-pee your panties over it.

pee-pee.. thats cute.. that really is.. and you know i'm not the one getting excited.. your prolly getting a chubby thinking you've pissed some guy off online.. you a trekkie wanna-be.. your too nerdy for them.. and actually yeah i do own a dictionary.. so if your so intellectual then you can think of a way to try and kick my ass..

gbrookie71
02-17-2007, 10:23 PM
LIRL could you really be more lame to call someone out when you clearly know they live across the USA. To even try calling someone out is lame but from a 3 hour time zone lmao

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:23 PM
pee-pee.. thats cute.. that really is.. and you know i'm not the one getting excited.. your prolly getting a chubby thinking you've pissed some guy off online.. you a trekkie wanna-be.. your too nerdy for them.. and actually yeah i do own a dictionary.. so if your so intellectual then you can think of a way to try and kick my ass..

God, fine. Meet me in the Starship Enterprise lunchroom in like ten minutes. I'll get Spok and everyone else to record it from like eight angles, and then we can YouTube it and let the world be the judge.

Give me a minute, though, I have to pack my ninja stars and Katana.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:24 PM
LIRL could you really be more lame to call someone out when you clearly know they live across the USA. To even try calling someone out is lame but from a 3 hour time zone lmao

I'm wondering if he realizes that, yet. I mean, I know he's a wee-bit slow... but that slow?

It's almost time to go to the movies here. But, I'm having so much fun.

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:25 PM
ROFL.

Here's his PM to me:

Worst Case Scenario

AgentEasyX8900 must know someoneAgentEasyX8900 must know someone
Default come on
so where you wanna meet up?
Forward Message

I think he wants to fight me. WHATEVER SHALL I DO!?!?!

this is what you need to do:

1 Grow a pair
2 let em drop
3 jack off
4 mature
5 realize you cant go around e-thugin
6 tell me where you want to meet
7 show up
8 DIAF

gbrookie71
02-17-2007, 10:25 PM
God, fine. Meet me in the Starship Enterprise lunchroom in like ten minutes. I'll get Spok and everyone else to record it from like eight angles, and then we can YouTube it and let the world be the judge.

:idb:

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:26 PM
this is what you need to do:

1 Grow a pair
2 let em drop
3 jack off
4 mature
5 realize you cant go around e-thugin
6 tell me where you want to meet
7 show up
8 DIAF

Whoa. Die in a Fire? This man is going to set me on fire if we fight. Now THAT is gangster. Who the FUCK sets people on fire after they fight?

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:28 PM

you really cant get more gay than that.. honestly.. and WTF.. ninja stars and katana.. ghey

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Whoa. Die in a Fire? This man is going to set me on fire if we fight. Now THAT is gangster. Who the FUCK sets people on fire after they fight?

me you fuckin queer

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:30 PM
me you fuckin queer

I don't know, man. I can almost smell your testosterone from here. It's as thick as vaseline, or your skull, and it's choking my grasp on the English language.

I'll be typing like you, pretty soon. Guess it's time to commit suicide.

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:30 PM

so you live in cali? mother fucker.. wow.. this IS import ATLANTA.. your reading skills are declining as you e-thug me..

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:31 PM
I don't know, man. I can almost smell your testosterone from here. It's as thick as vaseline, or your skull, and it's choking my grasp on the English language.

none of that made any sense.. except for the part about you commiting suicide

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:31 PM
so you live in cali? mother fucker.. wow.. this IS import ATLANTA.. your reading skills are declining as you e-thug me..

I thought E-thugging represented fight challenges online? Like, when someone tells you to meet them somewhere so that you can fight for male dominance?

When did E-thugging become exposing someone's intellectual inadequacy online?

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:33 PM

and the only other time you smell testosterone is when your boyfriends givving you a reach-around

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:33 PM
and the only other time you smell testosterone is when your boyfriends givving you a reach-around

ZING! Omg that wreaked of intelligence. Who helped you with that one? Is QD at your house now coaching you?

QD you devil.

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:37 PM
I thought E-thugging represented fight challenges online? Like, when someone tells you to meet them somewhere so that you can fight for male dominance?

When did E-thugging become exposing someone's intellectual inadequacy online?

no you fuck nugget it's when someone like you hides behind there keyboard, and tries to makes other people feel stupid oh well fuck you i've had i long day.. so have fun talking about me when i sign-off..

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:38 PM
no you fuck nugget it's when someone like you hides behind there keyboard, and tries to makes other people feel stupid oh well fuck you i've had i long day.. so have fun talking about me when i sign-off..

To be honest? I really wasn't trying at all; you did all the work for me. But, have a nice night! I hope you feel better in the morning.

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:41 PM
ZING! Omg that wreaked of intelligence. Who helped you with that one? Is QD at your house now coaching you?

QD you devil.

hold the fuck on.. i cant go to bed with this shit.. LOL HAHAHAHA LIRL.. who the FUCK says zing? god damn, your a stupid son-of-a-bitch.. your prolly one of those kids who goes to dragon con every year, who got a date to prom at the last minute, and even then she was fat, you wore a zoot suit didn't you? lol hahaha ok.. now my night is complete.. lol man i love going to bed laughing..

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:44 PM
hold the fuck on.. i cant go to bed with this shit.. LOL HAHAHAHA LIRL.. who the FUCK says zing? god damn, your a stupid son-of-a-bitch.. your prolly one of those kids who goes to dragon con every year, who got a date to prom at the last minute, and even then she was fat, you wore a zoot suit didn't you? lol hahaha ok.. now my night is complete.. lol man i love going to bed laughing..

You got me. Go to bed, please. And, don't set anyone on fire on the way.

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:45 PM
:idb:

this mother fucker was prolly your date to prom too.. lol ah ahahaha damn.. man i love this site.. you and your pathetic friend here make me realize my life doesn't suck near that bad.. lol

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:47 PM
You got me. Go to bed, please. And, don't set anyone on fire on the way.

i dont plan on it.. but shit man if it happens it happens..

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:47 PM
this mother fucker was prolly your date to prom too.. lol ah ahahaha damn.. man i love this site.. you and your pathetic friend here make me realize my life doesn't suck near that bad.. lol

Now you're just lingering. I honestly don't want you to be as stupid as I think you are. Let it be, go to bed.

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Now you're just lingering. I honestly don't want you to be as stupid as I think you are. Let it be, go to bed.
your right i'm tired..

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 10:49 PM
your right i'm tired..

I know you are, man. Just have a late snack, lay down, and doze off. You'll feel a lot better about your day.

Life's just fine.

quickdodgeŽ
02-18-2007, 06:56 AM
Is this another QD start up threads about hisself. Wasnt there one just the other week where you posted Feedback of how your a good seller to yourself. No harm done just strange i guess.

No you idiot. I was a good buyer. Later, QD.

Ltdnismorace
02-18-2007, 09:52 AM
wow, after 4 pages of that I think I'll beat my chest a little bit

gbrookie71
02-18-2007, 10:46 AM
No you idiot. I was a good buyer. Later, QD.

Lmao :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
02-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Lolol. Thanks for taking that in stride. I was figgering you might take that seriously. Later, QD.