PDA

View Full Version : wtb\err trade

TheGrillMan
02-17-2007, 08:28 PM
i have a 94 nissan kingcab xe 148k ka24e want to trade for any 240 i can post pics if someone shows interest

keep in mind the 240 doesn;t have to be pretty just run

Sack Attack
02-18-2007, 08:58 PM
find ya a 240 reasonably priced and i will buy it and swap ya for the truck, what color is truck and 5 speed or auto? also does it have power mirrors or no?

TheGrillMan
02-19-2007, 11:10 AM
find ya a 240 reasonably priced and i will buy it and swap ya for the truck, what color is truck and 5 speed or auto? also does it have power mirrors or no?

auto, no power anything, truck is red ac is ice cold heat works amasingly find a 240 and ill get you pics

Velocifero
02-19-2007, 05:08 PM
I have a 240 I started working on, to be honest it doesn't look good now, i kinda started a project and never really worked on it. The paint is not good and there is small body work to be done, thats why the car is kinda in pieces at the moment. Driver fender is off along with bumpers and covers. Windshield got cracked while removing the wipers. The interior is clean though, especially for the year, it's a 90 and only bad things inside is a little side bolstering wear and the usual unusual wear along the corner of the glove box. Engine runs but needs to be put back together, I took the fuel rail off and injectors to replcae the grommets. I have a spare radiator and complete gasket kit, minus the valve cover which got put onto the car already, I also have a new set of rings and timing guide still in box. Car unfortunately is an AT, but I have a MT and most of what is needed to do the swap. Suppose if the price is right I'll throw in a PNP head. I am not looking to trade for the truck though, looking to get money to rebuild the motor in my FC.I can get some pics sometime if you have any interest.