PDA

View Full Version : QD

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:22 PM
:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:Neg repped me OH NO!!! Good thing my life doesnt revolve around my Internet Reputation HAHA:2up::2up::2up::taun:

SLow_POke
02-17-2007, 02:24 PM
:thinking:
:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:Neg repped me OH NO!!! Good thing my life doesnt revolve around my Internet Reputation HAHA:2up::2up::2up::taun:

seems liek it if you made this thread to try and clown on QD.

word of advise JUST GIVE IT UP

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Nah. His pointless bullshit fuels my humor :)

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Arguing with QD is pointless, even if you make a good point he just rags on something else. Learn to live with it. Thats what I did and he doesnt seem half as bad as I originally thought.

By the way, you suck at life and should probably just leave IA forever.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:27 PM
Arguing with QD is pointless, even if you make a good point he just rags on something else. Learn to live with it. Thats what I did and he doesnt seem half as bad as I originally thought.

By the way, you suck at life and should probably just leave IA forever.

I'm glad you think so :) Granted you dont know me haha...

Funny thing is, you almost seemed like a decent human being in the first half of that post. Then you shot yourself down...loser

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:29 PM
I don't have to. Every post I've ever read from you has reduced my IQ a few points. I really wish you would stop.

TheChosenOne
02-17-2007, 02:29 PM
agh agh agh :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

If I had a dollar for everytime someone tried to rag on QD, and in the process hey got them even worse, i'd be richer that BILL GATES!!!

Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate...

umairejaz
02-17-2007, 02:30 PM
you say it doesn't revolve around your life and it sounds like you could care less but then u end up making an entire thread about it..... Are you retarted?

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:31 PM
you say it doesn't revolve around your life and it sounds like you could care less but then u end up making an entire thread about it..... Are you retarted?
Yes, yes he is.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Retarded..Nope. Just having fun with it. You can all stop sucking his dick now.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:33 PM

No no, I said my life doesn't revolve around my Internet Reputation. Read thoroughly before speaking.

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Leave quickly without speaking.

Wurm
02-17-2007, 02:34 PM
/yourself

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Leave quickly without speaking.

That's it? That's all you've got? Geeze I would've thought you could have come up with something better than that.

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:39 PM
That's it? That's all you've got? Geeze I would've thought you could have come up with something better than that.
Sorry. I didnt take that much time to think about it. Maybe one day it will actually happen, or someone will do us all a favor and ban your ass.

umairejaz
02-17-2007, 02:40 PM
No no, I said my life doesn't revolve around my Internet Reputation. Read thoroughly before speaking.

Thanks for answering my question, you are simply retarted. :lmfao:

Wurm
02-17-2007, 02:40 PM
man you know all this time you spend on IA today you could have been putting your waffle house application in...

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=106447

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks for answering my question, you are simply retarted. :lmfao:

The question as to whether or not you can read? Yeah I did. You can't obviously. If I was worried about my "reputation" on here, then I wouldn't have posted this. I'm sure before this is all said and done with you'll have all Neg Repped me.

No question answered there. Retard :)

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:43 PM
man you know all this time you spend on IA today you could have been putting your waffle house application in...

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=106447

When I'm moving before I'd ever get paid? Smart move there:goodjob::goodjob:

Why is it people jump the gun? You didnt know when I was moving, so why assume that would work?

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:44 PM
If you were NOT worried about your reputation you would NOT have posted this. Obviously you care. Your statements don't make any sense whatsoever.

Wurm
02-17-2007, 02:44 PM
When I'm moving before I'd ever get paid? Smart move there:goodjob::goodjob:

Why is it people jump the gun? You didnt know when I was moving, so why assume that would work?
so you cant apply for jobs before you move

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:49 PM
If you were NOT worried about your reputation you would NOT have posted this. Obviously you care. Your statements don't make any sense whatsoever.

If I was worried about this, then why would I post it? Knowing fully that I was going to come out of it with more negative reps? You really are a dumbass, arent you?

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:50 PM
so you cant apply for jobs before you move

Again, what would be the point in me applying for a job before I move? When by the time they would even call I'll have already been gone? Let alone by the time I'd get paid?

I feel like I'm trying to teach a special ED class. It seems I have to repeat everything I say, 2 and 3 times. When all you would have to do is re-read thinigs.

umairejaz
02-17-2007, 02:51 PM
The question as to whether or not you can read? Yeah I did. You can't obviously. If I was worried about my "reputation" on here, then I wouldn't have posted this. I'm sure before this is all said and done with you'll have all Neg Repped me.

No question answered there. Retard :)

Dude go back and reread what i fuckin posted. I never disagreed with you about NOT careing, instead i simply commented on how ironic it was for you to post about something you say is so meaningless to you.

I quit. I'm sorry we all arnt so stupid.

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Listen to yourself. You would only post this if you cared. If you didn't care, and it wasn't a big deal to you, there would be no need to make a thread about it.

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Again, what would be the point in me applying for a job before I move? When by the time they would even call I'll have already been gone? Let alone by the time I'd get paid?

I feel like I'm trying to teach a special ED class. It seems I have to repeat everything I say, 2 and 3 times. When all you would have to do is re-read thinigs.
Look dipshit, you apply for a job in the area where you are moving to. That way you have a job when you get there. Holy shit you are stupid.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, considering I already have a job there, there's no need. He was implying that I go apply HERE dipshit.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Listen to yourself. You would only post this if you cared. If you didn't care, and it wasn't a big deal to you, there would be no need to make a thread about it.

I dont care. I just felt like bringing it into the open. I needed some excitement, it's been a considerably boring day today.

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:54 PM
It would be a considerably better day if you would off yourself.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:56 PM
It would be a considerably better day if you would off yourself.

Whats wrong? Getting upset because your simple minded antics aren't hurting my feelings?

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:57 PM
No, im getting upset because you are still an idiot and there is no hope to change that.

SLow_POke
02-17-2007, 02:57 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n143/thisguy61204/zoidberg.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/Vortex1976/attentionwhore.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m273/jbuchanan85/AttentionWhore-1.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/NastyPiggy/00027g3a.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/Hoppys/attention.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h317/thakidistight/attention_whore.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i150/pigfucker11/attention_whore_mime.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/rweb1987/Thread%20Bombs/AttentionWhore.jpg

-

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Lol, the truth has been spoken. Im leaving this thread. Its a waste of my immense brain power.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Very cute :) It's not attention that I seek. Its just the simple fact of bringing things out that I felt like putting out there. If it was attention that I wanted I would've have simply made a post titled "I Want attention" I'm pretty straight forward.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Lol, the truth has been spoken. Im leaving this thread. Its a waste of my immense brain power.

Or lack there of :)

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 03:04 PM
I feel like I'm trying to teach a special ED class.

Not surprised at all that you would be the one to mention special ed with such fluency. Seems as if you've got a special feeling towards that room.

I just felt like bringing it into the open. I needed some excitement,

So, adding to your demise on IA by trying your best to dethrone me is your only source of potential excitement? I guess I can understand seeing as how you're the only dude(?) I know of that was turned down by a hooker. My self-ego would be shit, too, if, when I tried jacking off, I put my own goddamn hand asleep. Sucks? I don't know. You tell me.

I find it flattering, albeit scary too, to see that you have joined the masses of "QD wannabees" and started a dedication thread to your almighty. You really shouldn't have, though. But you do look like you're in a confortable position on your knees in front of me. All this caring you're doing here really isn't necessary, though. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm pretty straight forward.

Not to mention an idiot. Later, QD.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Not surprised at all that you would be the one to mention special ed with such fluency. Seems as if you've got a special feeling towards that room.

So, adding to your demise on IA by trying your best to dethrone me is your only source of potential excitement? I guess I can understand seeing as how you're the only dude(?) I know of that was turned down by a hooker. My self-ego would be shit, too, if, when I tried jacking off, I put my own goddamn hand asleep. Sucks? I don't know. You tell me.

I find it flattering, albeit scary too, to see that you have joined the masses of "QD wannabees" and started a dedication thread to your almighty. You really shouldn't have, though. But you do look like you're in a confortable position on your knees in front of me. All this caring you're doing here really isn't necessary, though. Later, QD.

Ahh finally the almighty emerges. With some rather whitty comments none the less.

Yeah I actually do enjoy the special ed room. All things considered I did volunteer in highschool to help out that class.

Demise? for me? sure i dont care. Trying my best? far from it. Just enjoying and humoring myself.

You really shouldn't find it that flattering. All things considered, if I ever even thought about being like you I would probably go drive my "rice mobile" off a bridge and die a loser. Instead, I'll continue being myself, knowing who I am, what I've done, and how well I've done it. So you've won some events with your car? So what. I've won twice as much shit on a dirtbike, as you'll dream about. :) Sure you have a great education. I can obviously tell that from your posts. I know myself that your no dumbass. As you should be able to realize of me. Sure I word things wrong every now and then. The fact of the matter is your to quick to jump the gun thinking your some hot shit. When all you really do is talk a bunch of shit :)

Hulud
02-17-2007, 03:23 PM
why do people make threads like this?

i mean obviously you care about rep if you're going to post about it.

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Exactly.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 03:26 PM
why do people make threads like this?

i mean obviously you care about rep if you're going to post about it.

Did you not read the earlier posts? Stating I knew what would come of this? I really didn't care? The whole board could neg rep me and I'd go on with my day to day with out any change.

Hulud
02-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Did you not read the earlier posts? Stating I knew what would come of this? I really didn't care? The whole board could neg rep me and I'd go on with my day to day with out any change.
why would i continue reading after seeing your first post? :thinking:

its the typical "I hate QD blah blah blah"

and you probably said something like i dont care what you think, you need a life etc etc...

theres no point in reading all your posts, they are generic like everyone else who gets butt hurt by QD

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 03:30 PM
why would i continue reading after seeing your first post? :thinking:

its the typical "I hate QD blah blah blah"

and you probably said something like i dont care what you think, you need a life etc etc...

theres no point in reading all your posts, they are generic like everyone else who gets butt hurt by QD

Actually not once did I say I didn't care what he thinks, I did not tell him he needed a life either.

I also never said I hated him :)

GTScoob
02-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Ha I neg repped you. Gonna go start another thread now? Who really cares?

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Ha I neg repped you. Gonna go start another thread now? Who really cares?

Nope, I'm not

His "here catch these, asscrack..." comment is what fueled this post lol. I said it like i really gave a shit :)

and no i really dont care lol

BAD CRASH ON TOWN LAKE ... (showthread.php?p=35475927#post35475927) 02-16-2007 09:03 PM quickdodgeŽ (member.php?u=3182) Here catch these, asscrack...

GTScoob
02-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Links dont work dummy.
'http://showthread.php/?p=35475927#post35475927'

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at showthread.php.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 03:46 PM
You werent supposed to clink the link. I made a simple mistake by not stating "this is what he said in my bad reps"

That comment, is the ONLY thing fueling this post. Other than that, I dont care. He said it like he really thought it meant something to me.

Hulud
02-17-2007, 03:52 PM
You werent supposed to clink the link. I made a simple mistake by not stating "this is what he said in my bad reps"

That comment, is the ONLY thing fueling this post. Other than that, I dont care. He said it like he really thought it meant something to me.
he says that to everyone :doh:

lol so dont feel special

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Oh i'm far from special. I just found it humorous.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 04:55 PM
THE BREAKDOWN

Ahh finally the almighty emerges. With some rather whitty comments none the less.

Witty.

Yeah I actually do enjoy the special ed room. All things considered I did volunteer in highschool to help out that class.

So that's what they told you? Volunteer?

Demise? for me? sure i dont care. Trying my best? far from it.

If you didn't care you wouldn't hang around where you're not wanted. And it looks like you are trying quite exhaustively to accomplish something.

You really shouldn't find it that flattering.

More scary than flattering. Not really into the E-stalking.

All things considered, if I ever even thought about being like you I would probably go drive my "rice mobile" off a bridge and die a loser.

Hmmm. Rice mobile? Where? Loser? Nah. Working part time and making 50K? Yeah.

So you've won some events with your car? So what. I've won twice as much shit on a dirtbike, as you'll dream about. :)

Maybe because you raced longer than I did? Hmmm. Think, dude. Think.

Sure you have a great education. I can obviously tell that from your posts.

You're goddamn right I do. That's part of what qualifies me as almighty and better than you.

I know myself that your no dumbass.

You're.

As you should be able to realize of me.

Whitty and your come to mind in this instance.

Sure I word things wrong every now and then.

Every now and then? Every time you hit the ENTER button, it's wrong.

The fact of the matter is your to quick to jump the gun thinking your some hot shit. When all you really do is talk a bunch of shit :)

I don't think I'm hot shit. I am the shit. I have all my "dick riders" to back me up on that, too. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 04:56 PM

Who gives a fuck about reps? Why make a post commenting on a bad rep? Later, QD.

BigTs13
02-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I still don't see why people try to out-do Mr. QD. It seems pointless.

efman
02-17-2007, 05:17 PM
:wgaf: ~opens popcorn takes handfull~

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 05:20 PM
I still don't see why people try to out-do Mr. QD. It seems pointless.

Because its fun.

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 05:21 PM
But, I've got other things to do right now.

Leadfoot_mf
02-17-2007, 06:24 PM
he says that to everyone :doh:

lol so dont feel special

he never said it to me :D

cactusEG
02-17-2007, 08:06 PM
you know whats dumb, when the subject QD pops up and they make fun of QD, then some fuck say (i rember when i was a noob and qd onwed me or i could never win with QD) fuck if u love get owned let me pimp ur ass ... jmmx258 +1

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 08:10 PM
you know whats dumb, when the subject QD pops up and they make fun of QD, then some fuck say (i rember when i was a noob and qd onwed me or i could never win with QD) fuck if u love get owned let me pimp ur ass ... jmmx258 +1

You have no experience in this matter so you aren't even an embryo to this site. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow. QD actually offends people on this site?

Come on. He's like three-hundred years old and we're all mid-twenties or younger. Why are you letting a dinosaur chew at you?

cactusEG
02-17-2007, 08:13 PM
so u think QD.. later bitch ass QD (ring a bell)

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 08:13 PM
Why are you letting a dinosaur chew at you?

Because they can't stop me. There's no match on here for my witticisms. I outrank all these idiots that try to get up a couple of levels and actually come above ground to see me. But they're still just counting nose hairs. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 08:14 PM
so u think QD.. later bitch ass QD (ring a bell)

Remember? Between you and I; I am the smart one. I knew who you were(and you want to be like) when I saw you're first post. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Damn, that's sad. You children need to gang-up on QD just to pluck his long-ass nose hairs?

How the hell are you going to let a mummy rag on you like this? This dude is half-past-dead and you can't outwit him? His brain is practically worm food already.

COME ON PEOPLE!

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 08:17 PM
How the hell are you going to let a mummy rag on you like this? This dude is half-past-dead and you can't outwit him? His brain is practically worm food already.

COME ON PEOPLE!

Sad huh? If what you stated were true, and they can't even fathom the word "smart" yet. Goddamn these are the idiots that will ruin the world. Later, QD.

cactusEG
02-17-2007, 08:17 PM
lol +1 gunn bleu

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Sad huh? If what you stated were true, and they can't even fathom the word "smart" yet. Goddamn these are the idiots that will ruin the world. Later, QD.

Now, you and I both know you're old as hell; literally. Beware, though: you'll be in a nursing home [very] soon and these idiots really will run the world.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 08:18 PM
lol +1 gunn bleu

What's even funnier is that gunn and I are cool. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 08:20 PM
What's even funnier is that gunn and I are cool. Later, QD.

Yeah. QD is cool with the people that can actually match Wits with him. Problem is, his wits are as old as the sandals Christ walked on water with.

cactusEG
02-17-2007, 08:23 PM
QD cant hang with me in trash talking .. later i own QD

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 08:26 PM
QD cant hang with me in trash talking .. later i own QD

You're right. I don't stoop that low. It stinks to much down where you dwell. You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you had an iota of brainpower in you. But you can fantasize about that at another time. Later, QD.

cactusEG
02-17-2007, 08:31 PM
buddy ur down there with me and im ur king. and the smell thats all u QD

Ericp
02-17-2007, 08:32 PM
:lmao: QD is owning you

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Said Ericp as he swang merrily upon QD's ninety-year old, ruckled and rumpled ballsack.

cactusEG
02-17-2007, 08:36 PM
thats the way QD works , he has to get like 3 of his cut buddys to jump on one person to own them.. he cant handle his own

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 08:48 PM
thats the way QD works , he has to get like 3 of his cut buddys to jump on one person to own them.. he cant handle his own

Sucks not knowing what having friends is like, huh. Later, QD.

cactusEG
02-17-2007, 09:06 PM
i didnt say friends i said cut buddies. later man lover QD

Ericp
02-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Said Ericp as he swang merrily upon QD's ninety-year old, ruckled and rumpled ballsack.

:lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 09:10 PM
i didnt say friends i said cut buddies. later man lover QD

I know what you posted. Again, remember, I am the smart one here. Not you. The amateurish word swapping you chose is a relflection on your feelings of not having any real life friends to call your own. So your jealousy throws you into a rage and you take it out by substituting normal words for those that sound more appealing to yourself. Later, QD.

cactusEG
02-17-2007, 09:16 PM
you sound like a fucking 9yr old (im the smart one here not you) damn now i know ur lonly..ohhh wait u have ur cut buddies where are they. later child QD

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 09:23 PM
you sound like a fucking 9yr old (im the smart one here not you) damn now i know ur lonly..ohhh wait u have ur cut buddies where are they. later child QD

Thus putting your own self down again. Most of the time, I don't even have to respond because you do my work for me. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
02-17-2007, 09:27 PM
QD is doing his main job which is trying to make you realize your retard's with some mental problem and he just trying to help you get out of that. Can you not get it through your fucking thick skull? Man QD who's older then you been through shit and back and now you gonna bust on his nuts. LOL Your the idiot and the child. Go back to building blocks and understanding the use of comprehension in sentences. Oh and do me a favor learn to respect your elders.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Careful now, Crazy. These nuts are starting to sag pretty damn low with all my friends hanging on them. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah, QD is older than the invention of time. See how his join date transcends what you think you know about time travel?

Learn from his mistakes: Live hard, die young, or you'll end up on a message board putting kids in their places at age two-hundred and six.

RandomGuy
02-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Yeah, QD is older than the invention of time. See how his join date transcends what you think you know about time travel?

Learn from his mistakes: Live hard, die young, or you'll end up on a message board putting kids in their places at age two-hundred and six.
I heard he invented "time"

Crazy Asian
02-17-2007, 09:35 PM
LOLOLOLOL!!!! AHAHA now you can swing them at those bitch's faces.

gunn_bleu
02-17-2007, 09:35 PM
I heard he invented "time"

Father Time. Yeah, that makes sense. Only an elderly man with a Dodge Neon who spends lots of time on ImportAtlanta could accomplish such a feat.

jmmx258
02-18-2007, 01:15 AM

And you thought I was bad......:lmfao::no:

twinj
02-18-2007, 09:20 AM
WTF HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!