PDA

View Full Version : TO THE OWNER OF THE WHITE SPEED 6...

Pages : [1] 2

04sleepa
02-17-2007, 01:31 AM
YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!! hahahahahaha...come shoot my now bitch hahahahaha that shit was tooo funny...got ur ass beat twice in 15 minutes hahahaha:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

wwpms6
02-17-2007, 01:34 AM
lol wtf... must be another wwp ms6.

04sleepa
02-17-2007, 01:37 AM
naw couldnt be you...buddy cant type right now hahaha or walk for that matter

04sleepa
02-17-2007, 01:44 AM
and did dude in the mr2 pull out a gun when the bat was thrown at his car?? that was a nice fight!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-17-2007, 03:04 AM
:thinking:

R3RUN
02-17-2007, 03:07 AM
Youre gonna have to tell the story.

viperbite
02-17-2007, 03:07 AM
um
nice...
share story...lol
not the highlights... haha
cuz highlights are confusing without the tv

Buford®
02-17-2007, 04:16 AM
I'm very befuddled. Did you beat up some person who owns a white MazdaSpeed6?

God
02-17-2007, 07:04 AM
sounds like stupid kids to me

Nismo
02-17-2007, 07:09 AM
fucking ricers, nuff said.

Bballjamal
02-17-2007, 09:00 AM

yes

HachiDori
02-17-2007, 09:14 AM
I still want a story, and pics or ban!

rickgiblin
02-17-2007, 09:40 AM
complete story... not cliffnotes please

BTLFED
02-17-2007, 09:40 AM

That is all it is. 04Sleepa didn't do shit to anyone. He is a fucking child that comes on here to run his dicksucker, and when he types some lame ass comback that takes him an hour to come up with, then he says some dumb shit like "Own3d." He is nothing but a worthless little boy.

CHADbee
02-17-2007, 09:43 AM
04Sleepa FOR THE GODDAMN MUTHA FUKIN LOSE

AgentEasy
02-17-2007, 09:50 AM
04Sleepa FOR THE GODDAMN MUTHA FUKIN LOSE

LIRL!!! +1.. lol:goodjob:

swolejamaica
02-17-2007, 12:10 PM
nah man 04Sleepa at work!! We were all at BP lastnite and some WHITE Msp6 pulls up and start reving his engine. We looked at him and called him out to run a built tsi. He replied," Nah man im going back to the club, either way ill beat that shit!" We laughed as he drove off. 04 sleepa said i have a grand on it. So dude in the Mp6 jumps out the car and started to throw gang signs. We all watched their show. Then the driver of the Mp6 walked up to us looked at my friend's maxima and said i bet you ill fuck it up. So my friend ran up and said do it. The driver of the Mp6 said that he was gona shoot all of us. We looked in amusement. Then he said he is going to the trunk. As he was there talking shit we started to walk away. He got mad and ran up to us saying " Who want some?" So of course we said no guns man up and do a one on one. Driver of the Mp6 rushed one my pals and of course got his ass smashed into the concrete. My boy with the max spat in his face and made him taste tims. While he was on the floor getting his ass beat, another friend of mine asked his friend ( the passenger of the Mp6) if he wanted some and he backed up and said no. After the ass wooping was done he ran to the trunk and pulled out a baseball bat. He threw the bat and hit one of our friend's mr2's hood. The driver ran to his mp6 but didnt get in the car before he was slammed into the car leaving a big ass dent. So the passenger of the Mr2 pulled a gun and they ran off like little hoes. So whoever you are you fucked up last night and i kno you cant see out of your right eye. This is what went down at BP lastnite. There might a part 2 tonite. I kno they are coming back tonite so. So all of yall who coming strap up and wear your vest LIRL. Bring your cameras!!!

quickdodge®
02-17-2007, 12:27 PM
nah man 04Sleepa at work!! We were all at BP lastnite and some WHITE Msp6 pulls up and start reving his engine. We looked at him and called him out to run a built tsi. He replied," Nah man im going back to the club, either way ill beat that shit!" We laughed as he drove off. 04 sleepa said i have a grand on it. So dude in the Mp6 jumps out the car and started to throw gang signs. We all watched their show. Then the driver of the Mp6 walked up to us looked at my friend's maxima and said i bet you ill fuck it up. So my friend ran up and said do it. The driver of the Mp6 said that he was gona shoot all of us. We looked in amusement. Then he said he is going to the trunk. As he was there talking shit we started to walk away. He got mad and ran up to us saying " Who want some?" So of course we said no guns man up and do a one on one. Driver of the Mp6 rushed one my pals and of course got his ass smashed into the concrete. My boy with the max spat in his face and made him taste tims. While he was on the floor getting his ass beat, another friend of mine asked his friend ( the passenger of the Mp6) if he wanted some and he backed up and said no. After the ass wooping was done he ran to the trunk and pulled out a baseball bat. He threw the bat and hit one of our friend's mr2's hood. The driver ran to his mp6 but didnt get in the car before he was slammed into the car leaving a big ass dent. So the passenger of the Mr2 pulled a gun and they ran off like little hoes. So whoever you are you fucked up last night and i kno you cant see out of your right eye. This is what went down at BP lastnite. There might a part 2 tonite. I kno they are coming back tonite so. So all of yall who coming strap up and wear your vest LIRL. Bring your cameras!!!

And this bullshit is why real men don't have meets anymore. Us grown people have better shit to do than to sit around waiting to get into a fight and talking about pulling straps. Later,QD.

silversol
02-17-2007, 12:31 PM
And this bullshit is why real men don't have meets anymore. Us grown people have better shit to do than to sit around waiting to get into a fight and talking about pulling straps. Later,QD.

+1

BTLFED
02-17-2007, 12:45 PM

Not to mention this whole story is probably a bunch of bullshit anyway. Kids. :rolleyes:

TeeJay
02-17-2007, 12:51 PM
goddamn street racers

swolejamaica
02-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Come to Bp tonite then fucktard and if you cant make it shut the fuck up

Not to mention this whole story is probably a bunch of bullshit anyway. Kids. :rolleyes:

quickdodge®
02-17-2007, 12:53 PM

And another reason why grown people find other things to do. Later, QD.

silversol
02-17-2007, 12:56 PM

This is another reason guys with imports get a bad rep with the cops! stupid childish shit like this!

BTLFED
02-17-2007, 01:08 PM

Oh, I'm sorry, I have better things to do THEN SIT IN A FUCKING GAS STATION OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF GWINNETT. GROW UP YOU LITTLE BITCH. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR LITTLE BITCH SLEEPINGWITHMEN04.

man
02-17-2007, 01:19 PM
Haha, dumbasses.

IndianStig
02-17-2007, 01:20 PM
this is stupid as fuck. you got into a fight over someone saying he'll fuck up your friends maxima?

sounds like the driver of the speed 6 should excuse himself of the gene pool and you guys should probably stay away from the meets so we don't get an even worse rep with cops

MachNU
02-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, I have better things to do THEN SIT IN A FUCKING GAS STATION OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF GWINNETT. GROW UP YOU LITTLE BITCH. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR LITTLE BITCH SLEEPINGWITHMEN04.

LOL of all times i cant rep you!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Murder
02-17-2007, 01:46 PM
people chill, point is that the guy in the msp 6 talked shit for no reason and tried to act all hard and all we were trying to say was do u want to run it, i guess he thought they said something else and he started to get offensive for no reason. We didnt start the fight, he did. He squared up with one of the guys there and thats how the fight started. So b4 u lash out ur comments about what grown men do :blah: know the story, We had no intent to fight. He was the one threatening to shoot us and shit, so he got what he deserved i guess. If u was there u would realized that that kid was obviously drunk, we were just there conversating like usual.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-17-2007, 01:53 PM
the thing is, you come on the INTERNET to RUN your goddamn MOUTH..

who the fuck cares? your only drawing more attention to your stupid fucking RICER thread

Murder
02-17-2007, 01:58 PM
yea i agree, i didnt start the thread so address that to who did:goodjob: But this is the whores lounge, so if no one posted stuff like this there would be no need for it :thinking:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-17-2007, 02:00 PM
drawing attention that is not needed..

just reaffirms why people don't go to meets because of fucking drama

Benefit
02-17-2007, 02:07 PM
lol swole , so yall were coming back from that when u saw us on i-85?? we were coming back from some haunted house insane asylum shit...lol

Murder
02-17-2007, 02:09 PM
well like i said this guy was random, we were all about to leave actually. We didnt start it, he did. A uncontrolable event haha drunk + ego= ass beating. I must say it was funny though.

Benefit
02-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests)
BenefitX, DropTopDrifter, kelly, 04sleepa, Murder, TransAxle, JackMaster, swolejamaica+, TheGodfather, aero1116

PhAtBoYMr2
02-17-2007, 02:19 PM
who was the guy in the mr2?

04sleepa
02-17-2007, 02:30 PM
btfled...what the fuck is your problem? you talking wreckless for no fucking reason what so ever...mommy put a curfew on the 40 year old virgin? get the fuck outta here...the dude said he was gon shoot me with the 16 bullets he had in his shot gun...i knew he was jus frontin...we let him be and then he kept trying to pick a fight and finally someone beat his ass up...then dudes brother beat him down again...and fucked his door up...it was funny..and all the people that were there know what im talkin bout...thats why i put it up...if you can start a thread named question for black people, question for brown people, question for white people...then ima put my shit up...you dont like it, either dont read it or suck a cock...done...and bitchfld...im mocking people like you with that owned shit man....common sense again

Rican219
02-17-2007, 02:34 PM
WOW I miss all the action when I leave town.

IndianStig
02-17-2007, 03:04 PM
people chill, point is that the guy in the msp 6 talked shit for no reason and tried to act all hard and all we were trying to say was do u want to run it, i guess he thought they said something else and he started to get offensive for no reason. We didnt start the fight, he did. He squared up with one of the guys there and thats how the fight started. So b4 u lash out ur comments about what grown men do :blah: know the story, We had no intent to fight. He was the one threatening to shoot us and shit, so he got what he deserved i guess. If u was there u would realized that that kid was obviously drunk, we were just there conversating like usual.

I retract my previous statements about you guys staying away from the meets.

BTLFED
02-17-2007, 05:23 PM
Its worthless post analyzation time! :slap:

btfled...what the fuck is your problem? you talking wreckless for no fucking reason what so ever...mommy put a curfew on the 40 year old virgin? get the fuck outta here

You keep saying that dumb shit, and when it comes to men, unlike you, I am a virgin and will stay that way, FAG. When it comes to women, I get laid more times in a week then you do in a year, so don't come at me with that shit BOY.

...the dude said he was gon shoot me with the 16 bullets he had in his shot gun

Bullshit. Shotguns don't hold 16 of anything, much less bullets. Your story is fake.

...i knew he was jus frontin...we let him be and then he kept trying to pick a fight and finally someone beat his ass up...then dudes brother beat him down again...

Even if this part was true I know it wasn't you who did, you little bitch. :gay:

and fucked his door up...it was funny..and all the people that were there know what im talkin bout

You think distruction of private property is funny? I hope your shit gets burned to the ground. And who were these imaginary people you speak of? I mean, a fake story must have fake people.

...thats why i put it up...if you can start a thread named question for black people, question for brown people, question for white people...then ima put my shit up

The difference is those threads were funny. Your thread is fake and worthless. You just tried to make an imaginary thread to draw attention to yourself to try and prove that you are a hardass. Didn't work.

...you dont like it, either dont read it or suck a cock...done

Sucking cock is what you seem to do best. I mean, your boyfriend swole came in here to defend you, so you must take it like a champion.

...and bitchfld...im mocking people like you with that owned shit man....common sense again

And we mock the fact that you and your little boys even exist. You all are loads that should have been swallowed. Do humanity a favor and get out of the gene pool.

Nemesis
02-17-2007, 05:33 PM
i shot rican last night, dat bitch was rollin wit the dude in the sped6. He was tlakin shit and i threw up my noodle azn gang sihnz

04sleepa
02-17-2007, 05:49 PM
dumb slut...i know that shotguns dont even use BULLETS...second no shotgun could hold 16 shells....third thats why i said i told him to go on and do something...i ain making shit up...atleast 15 people watched his ass get stomped...as far as bitches....myspace hos dont count...niether does it count when you call your hand debby...and as far as the guys...theres no hiding the bowlegged walk you got from your interacial experiance...matter of fact i mean we all say again and again this is jus the internet...fine...but i am saying to you right now...come and see me and say something...no more typing..jus come on and have a quick chat with me...pray you can talk faster than i can swing

Lucky DAWG
02-17-2007, 05:56 PM

if i happen to need gas
or food
then i'll take you up on that offer if QD doesn't

otherwise i don't plan on spending my saturday night sitting in a gas station parking lot flashing my underglow and talkin bout how many hot chicks i have sex with...

give me your # i'll send you some highlights from the party while you chill at the BP :cheers:

Lucky DAWG
02-17-2007, 06:02 PM
dumb slut...i know that shotguns dont even use BULLETS...second no shotgun could hold 16 shells....third thats why i said i told him to go on and do something...i ain making shit up...atleast 15 people watched his ass get stomped...as far as bitches....myspace hos dont count...niether does it count when you call your hand debby...and as far as the guys...theres no hiding the bowlegged walk you got from your interacial experiance...matter of fact i mean we all say again and again this is jus the internet...fine...but i am saying to you right now...come and see me and say something...no more typing..jus come on and have a quick chat with me...pray you can talk faster than i can swing

1. please refrain from using internet jokes that you can apply to anyone you choose, they make you look like a retard :goodjob:

2. "pray you can talk faster than i can swing"... who swings in the middle of a conversation, bitches who realize they won't win fairly is who :idb:

quickdodge®
02-17-2007, 07:51 PM
then i'll take you up on that offer if QD doesn't

He wasn't talking to me. Later, QD.

Rican219
02-17-2007, 09:34 PM
i shot rican last night, dat bitch was rollin wit the dude in the sped6. He was tlakin shit and i threw up my noodle azn gang sihnz

:lmfao: :no: :taun:

04sleepa
02-17-2007, 09:53 PM
1. please refrain from using internet jokes that you can apply to anyone you choose, they make you look like a retard :goodjob:

2. "pray you can talk faster than i can swing"... who swings in the middle of a conversation, bitches who realize they won't win fairly is who :idb:
smart ass...i wouldnt come with the intent to talk...his ass would be beat...and what internet jokes are you talking about? i speak the fucking truth...lastley in your statement to swolejamaica...we are throwing the biggest party round the north side has seen in a whiiiile...i may stop by the bp butttt...bitches await us...

ksinao
02-18-2007, 12:22 AM
i'll take stupid for 600, alex.

God
02-18-2007, 12:37 AM

are you really this retarded?

God
02-18-2007, 12:38 AM
smart ass...i wouldnt come with the intent to talk...his ass would be beat...and what internet jokes are you talking about? i speak the fucking truth...lastley in your statement to swolejamaica...we are throwing the biggest party round the north side has seen in a whiiiile...i may stop by the bp butttt...bitches await us...

wow just wow.

i knew i made some mistakes in creating man, but i didn't realize it had gotten this far outta hand.
your family will be dead by dawn.
i can't have you breeding and fucking up my reality tv show i watch from space.

Ericp
02-18-2007, 12:48 AM
wow just wow.

i knew i made some mistakes in creating man, but i didn't realize it had gotten this far outta hand.
your family will be dead by dawn.
i can't have you breeding and fucking up my reality tv show i watch from space.

:lmfao:

1gDSM
02-18-2007, 04:09 AM
Its worthless post analyzation time! :slap:

You keep saying that dumb shit, and when it comes to men, unlike you, I am a virgin and will stay that way, FAG. When it comes to women, I get laid more times in a week then you do in a year, so don't come at me with that shit BOY.

Bullshit. Shotguns don't hold 16 of anything, much less bullets. Your story is fake.

Even if this part was true I know it wasn't you who did, you little bitch. :gay:

You think distruction of private property is funny? I hope your shit gets burned to the ground. And who were these imaginary people you speak of? I mean, a fake story must have fake people.

The difference is those threads were funny. Your thread is fake and worthless. You just tried to make an imaginary thread to draw attention to yourself to try and prove that you are a hardass. Didn't work.

Sucking cock is what you seem to do best. I mean, your boyfriend swole came in here to defend you, so you must take it like a champion.

And we mock the fact that you and your little boys even exist. You all are loads that should have been swallowed. Do humanity a favor and get out of the gene pool.

im not part of the group but i know all of the people he is talking about persoanally. they dont go around looking for trouble like you are making it look like, just let it go you are insulting your intelligence every time you reply in this thread

quickdodge®
02-18-2007, 07:12 AM
just let it go you are insulting your intelligence every time you reply in this thread

It would seem that you know a lot about doing that. Later, QD.

2.0civic
02-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Not that i really care but im just curious...i only saw 2 DSM's on friday night, one blue, one red and the red had nothing but a fart can and the blue definately had camwork but i couldnt tell what else.

What time did this go down at?? We got there around 11 and there wasnt shit going on we talked for alittle bit to some people then dipped when the guy in the TC rolled up with the silver eclipse revving to hell. Did the fight take place before or after that

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Not that i really care but im just curious...i only saw 2 DSM's on friday night, one blue, one red and the red had nothing but a fart can and the blue definately had camwork but i couldnt tell what else.

What time did this go down at?? We got there around 11 and there wasnt shit going on we talked for alittle bit to some people then dipped when the guy in the TC rolled up with the silver eclipse revving to hell. Did the fight take place before or after that

it had to be like 1230ish...when alot of the people got back from the hatch and teg run

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 09:57 AM
im not part of the group but i know all of the people he is talking about persoanally. they dont go around looking for trouble like you are making it look like, just let it go you are insulting your intelligence every time you reply in this thread

mr. grenade! haha i was wonderin who this was..i thought it was my buddy stephen..cuz hes on his second 1st gen too..shit..see! he knows whats up

2.0civic
02-18-2007, 10:07 AM
it had to be like 1230ish...when alot of the people got back from the hatch and teg run

gotcha. were you in front of petco with the EP3 black hatch??

God
02-18-2007, 10:29 AM

wrong.
try again in round 2. :blah:

1SICKLEX
02-18-2007, 10:29 AM
The funny thing is if I did dirt, we grew up not to talk about it. And we SURE AS HELL wouldn't post a billboard about it (no internet then, lol).

LMAO at posting this on the net....

quickdodge®
02-18-2007, 10:32 AM
The funny thing is if I did dirt, we grew up not to talk about it. And we SURE AS HELL wouldn't post a billboard about it (no internet then, lol).

Very true. Stuff like this reminds me of the "bragging about the size of your willie" issue. Most of the time, the more you brag, the more you bullshit. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
02-18-2007, 11:07 AM
o4sleepa an his BOYZ are gay.

so you beat some dudes ass, who the fuck cares, get back in your 15 second car, and go home before curfew

Rican219
02-18-2007, 11:18 AM
ANYONE?

http://www.garyaustinadvertising.com/images/popcorn.jpg

Hulud
02-18-2007, 11:41 AM
ill take some rican

Tracy
02-18-2007, 12:16 PM

AMEN! I like to race with the rest of them...but this is part of the reason I don't come out anymore. I'm to old to go to jail and I've gotten this far without it. It's just stupid now-a-days going to meets.

Lucky DAWG
02-18-2007, 12:47 PM
Very true. Stuff like this reminds me of the "bragging about the size of your willie" issue. Most of the time, the more you brag, the more you bullshit. Later, QD.

very true

if you have to brag about anything in your life its most likely because you are insecure about it.

even if everything you said isn't 100% Grade A Bullshit, then why do you come on here to talk about it. are we supposed to be impressed by the fact that you and your "boyz" know how to throw a right hook at someone? a neanderthal could do that.

at this stage it doesn't matter which side of the fight was in the green, the matter at hand is when you do something bad you don't know how to keep your mouth shut and it will end up biting you in the ass in the real world :lmfao:

Tank
02-18-2007, 01:18 PM
sounds like some bitch ass fake shit up in here my boy's was at BP til 2am chillin and runnin and he said he didnt see shit happen. But he did see some kids. so sounds like these CHILDREN are just looking for some attention.............................so in short highschool children need to stay the fuck out of IA trying to make a name for themself. Oh and incase you think im bluffing come to stockbridge tonight and we can see how much you :blah: :blah: :blah:

SHITS WEAK SON...................REAL FUCKIN WEAK

Hulud
02-18-2007, 01:27 PM
oh damn!

rican where teh fuck is the popcorn?

WickedIXMR
02-18-2007, 01:36 PM
actually i heard this happen i think friday night but yes its gay to post up on the net

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 01:39 PM

You would know all about walking bowlegged, wouldn't you, faggot. How do you even type with a dick in your mouth?

I tell you what you little bitch, you pay my gas out to your fucking trailer and I will come punk your ass out in person. It wouldn't be the first time someone on IA ran their dicksucker to me and I had to show them what was up in person. You are nothing and you will never be anything, little boy. Come back and step to me when your balls drop.

Rican219
02-18-2007, 01:43 PM
oh damn!

rican where teh fuck is the popcorn?

Maybad Here!
http://www.garyaustinadvertising.com/images/popcorn.jpghttp://aeipm.ipm.edu.mo/phtoto/heineken.gif

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 01:43 PM

Right....you gonna have cake and soda? :rolleyes:

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 01:45 PM

Oh, so they are just hardasses on the internet? That's what I figured. Nothing but keyboard commando faggots. :rolleyes:

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 01:48 PM

Exactly. These children don't seem to understand that. When their balls drop they will figure it out.....maybe.....

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 01:51 PM
sounds like some bitch ass fake shit up in here my boy's was at BP til 2am chillin and runnin and he said he didnt see shit happen. But he did see some kids. so sounds like these CHILDREN are just looking for some attention.............................so in short highschool children need to stay the fuck out of IA trying to make a name for themself. Oh and incase you think im bluffing come to stockbridge tonight and we can see how much you :blah: :blah: :blah:

SHITS WEAK SON...................REAL FUCKIN WEAK

THEY DON'T KNOW US SON

Bajjani
02-18-2007, 02:01 PM
btfled...what the fuck is your problem? you talking wreckless for no fucking reason what so ever...mommy put a curfew on the 40 year old virgin? get the fuck outta here...the dude said he was gon shoot me with the 16 bullets he had in his shot gun...i knew he was jus frontin...we let him be and then he kept trying to pick a fight and finally someone beat his ass up...then dudes brother beat him down again...and fucked his door up...it was funny..and all the people that were there know what im talkin bout...thats why i put it up...if you can start a thread named question for black people, question for brown people, question for white people...then ima put my shit up...you dont like it, either dont read it or suck a cock...done...and bitchfld...im mocking people like you with that owned shit man....common sense again

Do me a favor and just shoot yourself next time.

Tank
02-18-2007, 02:55 PM
THEY DON'T KNOW US SON
indeed :yes:

Hulud
02-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Maybad Here!
http://www.garyaustinadvertising.com/images/popcorn.jpghttp://aeipm.ipm.edu.mo/phtoto/heineken.gif
YES!

Rican coming through!

man
02-18-2007, 04:54 PM
These kids think they're hard because they won a 3-4:1 fight with a (possibly) drunk guy and now they want to talk shit to btlfed? :lmfao:

1SICKLEX
02-18-2007, 05:35 PM
I'll take a large popcorn and 2 Heineken's...

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 07:20 PM
one dude beat his ass then his brother took a turn...he threatened all of us...i posted it because it was funny not because i was bragging...steve-o..yea i was up there with an ep3, srt4, a maxima, 4 door teg, spec v, and and f-150...you were with your cousin with the mx-5 right? btfled...first off...im in college...second our party was ridiculous...hos and liquor all nite so i dont give a flyin fuck bout what you want to belive...i dont live ina fucking trailer...im not white trash like your self...i makes my paper...jus tell me where and ill come see your bitch ass and do you like they did him...and for who ever wanted pics and a description up...ill get a four page spread on his ass...forgotten...i dont need to know you cuz i know none of yall bout nothing...and if your boy was up there until 2...either he was at the gas station itself...or he was rollin with cops...because when i left the whole lot was cleared out and g.co. came through

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 07:24 PM
and bitch...ill be down there tonite...come see me...ima have a sign on with my ia name...jus ask for sean...lets see whos balls havent dropped yet

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 07:28 PM
btfled...first off...im in college...second our party was ridiculous...hos and liquor all nite so i dont give a flyin fuck bout what you want to belive...i dont live ina fucking trailer...im not white trash like your self...i makes my paper...jus tell me where and ill come see your bitch ass and do you like they did him

You have already proved that you aren't about shit and you will never be shit. You just keep saying the same shit over and over again. You couldn't kick my ass if I bent over in front of you. Actually, I would never bend over in front of you because your faggot ass would try and fuck me, then I would be in jail for murder. You are nothing but a homo trying to mascarade as a hard ass on the internet, boy.

Besides, you couldn't get out to Marietta and back with your ass whipped before curfew anyway. :rolleyes:

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 07:29 PM
and bitch...ill be down there tonite...come see me...ima have a sign on with my ia name...jus ask for sean...lets see whos balls havent dropped yet

Everybody on here already knows it is yours that haven't.

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 07:34 PM
i was just in marietta lookin at a hatch...wtf you talkin bout? come to stockbridge man...jus be up there PLEASE...all this internet stuff can be dropped...jus come see me...im going to be in yalls neck a the woods...put up or shut up

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 07:35 PM
someone video this shit, hahaha

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 07:36 PM
i was just in marietta lookin at a hatch...wtf you talkin bout? come to stockbridge man...jus be up there PLEASE...all this internet stuff can be dropped...jus come see me...im going to be in yalls neck a the woods...put up or shut up
Right....your faggoty internet threats don't scare me. You aren't a hardass. :rolleyes:

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 07:39 PM
thats whats up man...jus come through

CopyRight
02-18-2007, 07:42 PM
internet + ricers = serious big boy business.

"I makes my paper" = funniest thing said in whole thread.

Infinite
02-18-2007, 07:44 PM
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 07:53 PM
internet + ricers = serious big boy business.

"I makes my paper" = funniest thing said in whole thread.

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 07:55 PM

HE WAS SAYING YOUR A DUMBASS:goodjob:

green91
02-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Listen up guys. I was the guy on teh white speed 6 but 04sleepin bitch has it all twisted. as i recall he was biting the fuckin curb. bring yo punk ass up to bp this weekend and we'll see if you post again

Infinite
02-18-2007, 07:59 PM
HE WAS SAYING YOUR A DUMBASS:goodjob:
yea basically. lol:yes::lmfao:

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:00 PM
...thats whats upp...i want you down there too

green91
02-18-2007, 08:00 PM
o yea you better put some vtec and premium in your piece of shit tiburon if you gonna run your mouth bout my mazda. i got another baseball bat with yo name on it

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:01 PM
me? i dont waste my fucking time.
i may come down there just to see you guys get arrested but thats about it.

green91
02-18-2007, 08:03 PM
my mazda is dent free

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Listen up guys. I was the guy on teh white speed 6 but 04sleepin bitch has it all twisted. as i recall he was biting the fuckin curb. bring yo punk ass up to bp this weekend and we'll see if you post again
if this were really that bitch he wouldnt beeing saying much...i tol him to shoot me...he ain have shit he picked out the quietest dude and got knocked the fuck out

green91
02-18-2007, 08:04 PM
dont tell me what you gonna do bitch tell me what u did

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:05 PM
hahaha...first off i have a honda...second....you speaking way to edcated to be that ass! hahaha

green91
dont sing it bring it

CopyRight

yo "man" you shouldnt be calling ANYONE out....

you are from "Sugar Hill" and you acting gangsta?

dude, look at you...

http://myspace-513.vo.llnwd.net/00560/31/51/560231513_l.jpg
http://myspace-984.vo.llnwd.net/00626/48/91/626781984_l.jpg
http://myspace-154.vo.llnwd.net/00658/45/15/658085154_l.jpg
http://myspace-293.vo.llnwd.net/00987/39/24/987214293_l.jpg

don't be mad at me, YOU took these pics of yourself.

you're 19yrs old, you parents bought you the new civic, the old civic, and you maybe bought the eclipse...stop fronting like you are a gangster from Stone Mtn or College Park.

green91
02-18-2007, 08:06 PM
bring yo honda i dun give a fukkk son

green91
02-18-2007, 08:06 PM
come on now copyright dont be hatin on a playa.. hes trill as fuck y00

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA at the pics

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:08 PM
copyright...im from mt. vernon new york son....and i bought the civic cash...what the fuck is good? i bought all my cars....sooo lets go whats up...no problem...get a good look at the pics...COME SEE ME

Infinite
looks like a black stay puft marshmallow man
you = not "gangsta"
please end your life

swolejamaica
That wasnt you man dont even lie!! No if it was you tell me what the car had on it. Wheels exhaust etc.... Tell me you fag!!!

my mazda is dent free

green91
2 bottles of curve in the back oh snap. thats trill as fuck!! y0!!

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:10 PM
HUH? ok clown thats whats goood...COME SEE ME....FUCK COLLEGE PARK...MT. VERNON NY...i dont give a damn bout none of yall that hatin...come and see ya boy

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:10 PM
http://www.passionshop.com/images/nov182703.jpg

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:11 PM
copyright...im from mt. vernon new york son....and i bought the civic cash...what the fuck is good? i bought all my cars....sooo lets go whats up...no problem...get a good look at the pics...COME SEE ME

You look really tough in those pics, dont hurt him you big bad man

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

CopyRight
02-18-2007, 08:11 PM

so you bought the house in Sugar Hill straight cash too?! I mean that's a pretty big move for a 19yr old, but I bet you have been here a min, so let's say at the tender age of 17....you straight hustlin....that's wassup

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:12 PM
cant look hard with females man...gotta know when to chill and when to got into it...like i said....come motha fuckin see me

green91
02-18-2007, 08:13 PM
damn dude, payin cash for civics, wearin falcons jerseys reppin ny, curve in the back.. you know what i call that? ballin outta control son! TRILLL

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:14 PM
so you bought the house in Sugar Hill straight cash too?! I mean that's a pretty big move for a 19yr old, but I bet you have been here a min, so let's say at the tender age of 17....you straight hustlin....that's wassup

nah my father bought the house...im in college...soooo...whats good?

UPMotorsport
cant look hard with females man...gotta know when to chill and when to got into it...like i said....come motha fuckin see me

me?

I just wanna run that "sexy" civic of yours

CopyRight
sooo, I have a question for you. How long have you been in GA? Why'd you move here from NY? like I said before, that's a big move, and pretty much anyone from NY hates ATL to move here. Just curious...

BTLFED
Well now that all of us have proved he is nothing but a joke.....:lmfao:

04sleepa
nigga you buy a car 17 grand at the age a 18?...nah i ain think so

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:15 PM
and apparently ATL hates him too.

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:15 PM

you didnt either, hahahahah, and your civic wasnt 17k so stop your bullshittin

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:16 PM
sooo, I have a question for you. How long have you been in GA? Why'd you move here from NY? like I said before, that's a big move, and pretty much anyone from NY hates ATL to move here. Just curious...
fathers job relocated him...im wearin an atl jersey cuz im a falcons fan...why would i hate atl...this is where the party is at

green91
fake raybans and ghetto shelving ftw spent all yo cash buyin civics straight up right

BTLFED

Can anyone be stupid enough to pay 17 grand for a Civic? Aparently you can. :lmfao:

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:17 PM
huh??? are you fuckin serious? i got papers sayin other wise...lets play big bank take lil bank...automatically you lose bitch

Infinite
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BTLFED again."
aww WHAT THE FUCK. i havent repped him in days.

and now i see we are quoting current rap song lyrics... you are a fake player, you take others words and make them yours
get the fuck out

UPMotorsport
Can anyone be stupid enough to pay 17 grand for a Civic? Aparently you can. :lmfao:

dude you've heard the BOY, its a "sexy" civic

sexy civics= 17k+

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:18 PM
huh??? are you fuckin serious? i got papers sayin other wise...lets play big bank take lil bank...automatically you lose bitch

Okay Ice Cube :lmfao:

04sleepa
aight like i said...the shit talkin can stop...im callin out anyone on here that will be in stockbridge that has a problem or thinks than can talk shit...come and see me

UPMotorsport

Ill run you for your car and what you got in the bank? accept big boy?

BTLFED
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BTLFED again."
aww WHAT THE FUCK. i havent repped him in days.

and now i see we are quoting current rap song lyrics... you are a fake player, you take others words and make them yours
get the fuck out

Damnit!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Infinite again.

Infinite
has anyone ever told you that your mom should have swallowed?
just curious

BTLFED, you have rep restrictions? thats fucking priceless

man
02-18-2007, 08:19 PM
shit man, if you got so many girls, why you gotta take pics of yourself?

Oh and we need to discuss your user name and user title.

A) 04sleepa = Sleepers are cars that look slow yet have huge cajones to make up for it. After I read your IA profile (16.057@83mph 140bhp) I just fuckin lost it. Why did you even take it to the track... My car ran a 15.6 @ 97mph with a blown turbo only pushin 4psi and running on only 1 fuckin rotor.

B) under-S-timated? No one is going to underestimate a fuckin civic. The only way someone could do that is if they were on fuckin foot.

green91
04sleepa is the poster child for pulling out

UPMotorsport
just curious

or told him to pull out

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:21 PM
lolol where to start.

my 240 with a blown turbo to manifold gasket kept up with flips sti.... that was only 3-4psi in 5th. lol my shit is faster than yours when mine is fucking broken

eh. maybe i should find his mom and give her a big loving slap from everyone on IA

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:22 PM

Yeah, so? :lmfao:

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:22 PM

A) 04sleepa = Sleepers are cars that look slow yet have huge cajones to make up for it. After I read your IA profile (16.057@83mph 140bhp) I just fuckin lost it. Why did you even take it to the track... My car ran a 15.6 @ 97mph with a blown turbo only pushin 4psi and running on only 1 fuckin rotor.

B) under-S-timated? No one is going to underestimate a fuckin civic. The only way someone could do that is if they were on fuckin foot.
first...ive only had the car for a year...when it is complete..we'll see
second...that was three months after i bought the car and did i/h/e...big boy status now...but not complete...im only 19 bout to be 20...yall in ya 30s...if yall could wait that mean i got some time...im content for now

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:23 PM

Bahahahaha! :lmfao: Reps flyin outta control in this thread son! :lmfao:

Infinite
bahaha. i think thats funny.
i think we should all goto BP just to see what this chubby little fuck looks like and see how hard HE THINKS HE IS.

P.S i'm the father of Anna Nicoles baby :thinking:

04sleepa
just curious

have you ever wondered why when you kiss your mother you taste my nut? just curios

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:24 PM
second...that was three months after i bought the car and did i/h/e...big boy status now...but not complete...im only 19 bout to be 20...yall in ya 30s...if yall could wait that mean i got some time...im content for now

but i thought you was makin that bread

CopyRight
fathers job relocated him...im wearin an atl jersey cuz im a falcons fan...why would i hate atl...this is where the party is at

alright cool...see, you are talking like a sensible person now. I am not hating on you....just ease up a little on the front...this is the internet and a forum for imports around the ATL area...pretty much everyone in this thread is alright, I've met most of them before and all this shit is just kinda gay....

whatever the mazada dude did, maybe he deserved it, maybe he didn't...but pulling those kinda stunts will only make police crack down harder anytime they see 3-4 imports in a parking lot together. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone is just trying to get across.

BTLFED

Try twentys, brainiac. There are only a few people on here in their 30s. :rolleyes:

Math isn't your strong point.

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:25 PM
second...that was three months after i bought the car and did i/h/e...big boy status now...but not complete...im only 19 bout to be 20...yall in ya 30s...if yall could wait that mean i got some time...im content for nowbig boy status? so you still have i/h/e but some big ugly fucking rims?
im 20. i have a 450whp 240sx and a 99 si sitting in my driveway... as well as a range rover and a few other cars (dont wanna make you look too bad by listing the rest)

you seriously need to do the following

1. shut the fuck up
2. get the fuck out
3. grow the fuck up
or my favorite
4. skip all of the above and just run in front of a moving bus

man
02-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Bahahahaha! :lmfao: Reps flyin outta control in this thread son! :lmfao:

Thanks man, you pushed me past 700. I'll shoot some back your way. :goodjob:

yomomsucka
02-18-2007, 08:26 PM
ROFL. And people wonder why everyone in the world makes fun of this website. Bunch of fucking poser ass kids who have never had girlfriends and meet up at gasstations to throw gang signs. Faggots.

Infinite
have you ever wondered why when you kiss your mother you taste my nut? just curios
she charges you alot... you keep my pockets fat you dumb cunt

UPMotorsport
Try twentys, brainiac. There are only a few people on here in their 30s. :rolleyes:

Math isn't your strong point.

neither is typing

ksinao
you dumb cunt

lolol

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:27 PM
big boy status? so you still have i/h/e but some big ugly fucking rims?
im 20. i have a 450whp 240sx and a 99 si sitting in my driveway... as well as a range rover and a few other cars (dont wanna make you look too bad by listing the rest)

you seriously need to do the following

1. shut the fuck up
2. get the fuck out
3. grow the fuck up
or my favorite
4. skip all of the above and just run in front of a moving bus

OMG this is so funny I can't breathe! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! :lmfao:

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:27 PM
i am making bread man...half yall out there could not but a car at that price and have it where you want to in one year...i got things in order...the car is up at the top but...i did pay for school...and i do go out and party...all my money isnt pooled into th vic

CopyRight
02-18-2007, 08:28 PM
everyone stop clowning on him....who knows what we would've done in the situation....this shit just got out of hand and everyone got their e-tempers going....just let it go and call it a day

UPMotorsport
i am making bread man...half yall out there could not but a car at that price and have it where you want to in one year...i got things in order...the car is up at the top but...i did pay for school...and i do go out and party...all my money isnt pooled into th vic

your not a baller, you never will be

kill yourself

BTLFED
Thanks man, you pushed me past 700. I'll shoot some back your way. :goodjob:

:goodjob:

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:29 PM
she dont charge man...trust me on this...shes jus a human disposal...not my problem..guess you and the old man couldnt satisfy her...jus needed more wood for the fire...my b

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:29 PM
bitch i paid 14.5 for my 99 si 4 years ago and within a year it was complete... whats your excuse? maybe you should should stop trying to be a hardass and start focusing on what matters.... maybe it was you that should of gotten his ass beat because it seems like you need a fucking reality check

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:30 PM
OMG this is so funny I can't breathe! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! :lmfao:
just imagine me in person roasting this kid :lmfao::idb:

BTLFED

But you are such a "baller" right? If you are a "baller" you should be able to do all of it. :rolleyes:

green91
are you kidding? i drive a 30k truck, just sold a 300+whp 240, still have my turbo civic, 2 dirtbikes and a boat

CopyRight
02-18-2007, 08:31 PM
similar thoughts reunion. that is all.

04Sleepa, just let it go man....you know this is gonna just go round and round....in a day or two shit will be forgotten.

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:32 PM
just imagine me in person roasting this kid :lmfao::idb:

I would fall out! :lmfao:

green91
oh and a mazda 6 also

04sleepa
all in time man..one thing i was taught is to take things slow...and cunt...you wouldnt roast me in real life...if you thinks so...come and fuckin see me...im gonna be down there...and as far as ya cars..i said most of you guys...i know im not the only one wit money..duh...i never think im better than anyone else but if cats got an issue ima let em have it

DarthVigor
lol swole , so yall were coming back from that when u saw us on i-85?? we were coming back from some haunted house insane asylum shit...lolyou talkin bout Brooke Run?? thats shits cool as fuck

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:33 PM
let em have what? your bloody tampon?
i dont fuck around... if you get up in my face you either walk away or goto the hospital. im not responsible for my actions

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:34 PM
hahaha then come tonite...please im beggin any of yall lil ethugs to come and see me...if not then this is done...

green91
02-18-2007, 08:35 PM
ZONE 1 G CO REPRESENT. DONT UNDER S TIMATED ME

Infinite
hah, im not driving my ass to gwinnett on a sunday night to watch ricers make funny noises in a gas station parking lot

Infinite
ZONE 1 G CO REPRESENT. DONT UNDER S TIMATED ME
zone 3 > zone 1:taun:

green91
02-18-2007, 08:36 PM
shit!

04sleepa
zone 1...buford ga...come fuck wit us...two were not gonna be at bp..or in gwinnett...we going south...stockbridge..come holla at me ho

BTLFED
all in time man..one thing i was taught is to take things slow...and cunt...you wouldnt roast me in real life...if you thinks so...come and fuckin see me...im gonna be down there...and as far as ya cars..i said most of you guys...i know im not the only one wit money..duh...i never think im better than anyone else but if cats got an issue ima let em have it

You damn sure like to think you "make that paper" and quote Ice Cube though. You have been saying you are better than everybody, and we have proved that you are wrong.

swolejamaica
02-18-2007, 08:37 PM
this still going on??

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:37 PM
underStimated is the name of our team...and i know you dont wanna start with them

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:38 PM
zone 1...buford ga...come fuck wit us...two were not gonna be at bp..or in gwinnett...we going south...stockbridge..come holla at me ho
be careful. the real thugs may make you their bitch

i need to find my suicide starter kit photo... complete with instructions :goodjob:

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:38 PM
team? as in car team?

green91
02-18-2007, 08:39 PM
damn dude u takin down to zone 11. thats crazy. ill follow u in my white speed 6

BTLFED
hah, im not driving my ass to gwinnett on a sunday night to watch ricers make funny noises in a gas station parking lot

Exactly. That is a lot of gas for me, considering I own an 02 4Runner, and my other two cars only run on 93 so I damn sure am not driving either of them out there.

I MAKES MY PAPER TOO SON! :lmfao:

green91
team? as in car team?

yea man they got fast ass cobalts n shit y0

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:40 PM
yea the ranger rover runs on 93 and its a huge v8. it takes 15-20 a day to go from home to school.

we should all go out to dinner one day (flip, duke, etc) and tell stories like this one, lol

BTLFED
underStimated is the name of our team...and i know you dont wanna start with them

Aww...can't handle your shit so you are trying to get your "team" involved? :lmfao:

We don't have a problem with them, it's you. :slap:

04sleepa
You damn sure like to think you "make that paper" and quote Ice Cube though. You have been saying you are better than everybody, and we have proved that you are wrong.
you 30 and single...i know im better than you...with confidence...first person ive said that to on here...so im good

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:41 PM
yea. as far as we know they are cool as hell. you just happen to be the one (douche bag/ass hole/cunt/fucktard/other phrase) out of the bunch

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:41 PM
team? as in car team?
yea

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:42 PM
you 30 and single...i know im better than you...with confidence...first person ive said that to on here...so im good

your a tool and a fatass, i know im better than you, ive never said that to anyone on here,so im GOOD

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:42 PM
i love how he has disabled rep... i wonder what his neg rep would look like at this point :lmfao:

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:43 PM

You are an idiot. I am 29, stupid, and single by choice. You, on the otherhand, couldn't get laid in a whore house with a pocket full of money.

What's the matter, can't take the heat from EVERYONE so you are going to try and come at me again? You are a joke. :lmfao:

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:43 PM
yea

is your team SUPER fast with "sexy" civics like yours?

damn taht must be a cool team

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:44 PM
yea the ranger rover runs on 93 and its a huge v8. it takes 15-20 a day to go from home to school.

we should all go out to dinner one day (flip, duke, etc) and tell stories like this one, lol

Hell yeah, that would be classic! :lmfao:

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:44 PM
thats fine...i have a 30 minute drive ahead of me right now...ill be down there no later than 10:30...lets see who shows this time..since you all didnt..last time

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:45 PM
thats fine...i have a 30 minute drive ahead of me right now...ill be down there no later than 10:30...lets see who shows this time..since you all didnt..last time

ITS A FUCKIN SUNDAY, NO ONE IS COMING TO SEE YOU, ARE YOU GONNA POST A NEW THREAD CALLING ALL OF US PUSSIES BECAUSE WE DIDNT COME SEE YOU?

HAHAHAHAHA

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:45 PM
i ain takin out on you...i said every fuckin person on here that has in issue..come on down

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:46 PM
sunday? morlend ave. river dale stockbridge...yea no one comes out on sundays..ur right

green91
02-18-2007, 08:47 PM
bring yo bitch ass up to dawsonville boy

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:48 PM
sunday? morlend ave. river dale stockbridge...yea no one comes out on sundays..ur right

not to fight fatasses like you

come to one of the gyms, Knuckleup Fitness, there are a bunch of locations and one in GWINNETT, go in there with your hardass attitude you hardass, hahahaha, 155 pounders in there that will sit you on your ass and you WONT get up

Trust me

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Hell yeah, that would be classic! :lmfao:
lets do it. we can make duke our bitch (again)

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:49 PM

Us grown ups have jobs where we "make that paper :rolleyes:" and don't feel like wasting our time driving 30 minutes or more to see some frumpy kid like yourself that is all about running his dicksucker.

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:50 PM
im not tellin you to fight me...jus talk to me how you are now...i wanna see the one who has the big balls...golds gym in buford..idk shit bout knuckle up...and dont give a fuck bout it...jus see me tonite...look for the sign...yall know what i look like

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:51 PM
lets do it. we can make duke our bitch (again)

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:52 PM
im not tellin you to fight me...jus talk to me how you are now...i wanna see the one who has the big balls...golds gym in buford..idk shit bout knuckle up...and dont give a fuck bout it...jus see me tonite...look for the sign...yall know what i look like

knuckleup isnt a gym like goldsgym

I figured you would say something like you could beat everyones ass in there or something

but maybe you realized your just a chubby ethugger:goodjob:

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:52 PM
bubba is gonna love you on the inside (dont worry, you'll be there soon enough)
BTLFED... i speak the truth :crazy:

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:53 PM
haha...aight im out...if you ain down there...then i really dont give tooo shits bout ya

04sleepa
02-18-2007, 08:54 PM
haha...aight im out...if you ain down there...then i really dont give twooo shits bout ya

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:54 PM
haha...aight im out...if you ain down there...then i really dont give tooo shits bout ya

still wanna run that "sexy" car of yours?

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:55 PM
BTLFED... i speak the truth :crazy:

Then let's make it happen!

Infinite
oh you're leaving? so sad... i was just about to have even more fun at your expense... oh well
go clean the sand/blood out of your vagina

04sleepa
maybe...we'll see whats good when i get down there

BTLFED
haha...aight im out...if you ain down there...then i really dont give twooo shits bout ya

We don't give two shits about you, period.

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:56 PM
^ what he said x.34845747374758595

UPMotorsport
02-18-2007, 08:56 PM

if i win you kill yourself, if you win, you still kill yourself

DEAL

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 08:57 PM

Nothing is good wherever you go. Funny, yes, good, no.

Infinite
02-18-2007, 08:58 PM
if i win you kill yourself, if you win, you still kill yourself

DEAL
shit he can't lose (for once)

yea wherever you go is generally annoyance and suffering... but we do get the chance to make fun of you alot

PS: this 30 second post count thing sucks

1SICKLEX
02-18-2007, 09:04 PM
U know, I knew this thread had potential! Awesome read during the all-star game!!

I MAKES MY PAPER!!!!

http://prefixmag.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/icy_hot_stuntaz.jpg

Infinite
02-18-2007, 09:05 PM
oh my fucking god... i remember that picture. lololol

MachNU
02-18-2007, 09:07 PM

this is my one psot to this thread....

but you have NEVER seen the true morlend ave. trust me, your ass would be shot in a sec, in that area with yuor SEXY civic!!!!

1SICKLEX
02-18-2007, 09:12 PM
this is my one psot to this thread....

but you have NEVER seen the true morlend ave. trust me, your ass would be shot in a sec, in that area with yuor SEXY civic!!!!

Yeah, you don't just move down from NY, rock a Civic, and roll through Moreland. That is trap central...The bikers run some of the spots on there too.

BTLFED
02-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah, you don't just move down from NY, rock a Civic, and roll through Moreland. That is trap central...The bikers run some of the spots on there too.

But he can because he "makes that paper!" :lmfao:

Infinite
02-18-2007, 09:13 PM
^ tru lolololololol

MachNU
02-18-2007, 09:16 PM

shit the "true" moreland group is like an invitation only thing!!!! you talking about some highend cars down there!!!!!

*disclaimer* i didnt run, just went with my brother and a few friends last year!!!!

Infinite
02-18-2007, 09:17 PM
yea you cant just barge in like "this is my sexy civic" you would be dead..... on second thought.... do that and tell us how it goes :D

1SICKLEX
02-18-2007, 09:18 PM
The kid says he's in college, first year but makes paper. People that make paper, don't drive Civics.

Sorry.

/Thread

lmao

1SICKLEX
02-18-2007, 09:21 PM