PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2002 Subaru WRX

mattprzy
02-16-2007, 06:30 PM
So I have decided that my car is not the best option for me to pursue my goal. I want a track car but maintaining my car and moding it is too much for me already. I don't think I could handle the costs of racing on top of that.

So I decided that I want to sell my car, and get out of debt. I'm thinking I'll get a little economy or cheap car and save for a few years until I have enough money to get something decent. Whatever I buy though will be a weekend only / track only car. I simply don't have or make the money to do what I want with cars.

I'm going to first start with selling the car with the mods on it and if that dosn't sell I'll start parting out.

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX, Red Sedona Pearl
- 3 inch catless shorty downpipe (unknown brand)
- 3 inch high flow cat from Random Technologies
- Blitz Nur-Spec Touring (quiet!) Catback
- Catless up-pipe
- Tien springs
- ACT street clutch
- Kart Boy short shifter
- Ecutek with a tune by Scott Siegel (19psi)
- Silicon Y pipe
- Silicon Perrin Inlet tube
- AEM Cold Air Intake

Just got new tires so thread is amazing. Also got a new set of front rotors and pads.

Mileage: estimated at 98,xxx.
--> I bought the car used in July 2005, it had 72,000 miles on it. In August, the gauge cluster broke so it was sent to Subaru of Gwinnett to get fixed and it reset the odometer. Since then I have added 25,000 more miles. I hope this won't be a major issue except for car dealers.

I'm asking $12,500 for it with all the mods.
404.514.9959 , I live in the Buford / Dacula area if you want to come look at the car.
If it dosn't sell in a few weeks I'll try parting it out.

pics soon.

puregroove
02-16-2007, 06:35 PM
would love to see pics:::

ionblu_max96
02-16-2007, 06:43 PM
ya, need pics...

MachNU
02-16-2007, 06:56 PM
locked until pics are available!!!! and why have i not seen this car before, i have lived in the buford/dacula area for the alst 10 years and never ever seen a highly modded silver WRX!!!!!!!!!