PDA

View Full Version : Random Gang member shot and killed.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-16-2007, 12:22 PM
This was shot in compton California man with gun threatens to shoot cop dog and gets unloaded on. Crazy video....starts getting good around 2:50 but later in the video they found out it wasn't a gun but just a flip flop he was holding...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_9xf_wemTk&NR

Repost Squintz
02-16-2007, 12:23 PM
repost... but yeah crazy

{X}Echo419
02-16-2007, 12:25 PM
World - 1 douche bag= a little bit better place. :2cents:

2.0civic
02-16-2007, 12:26 PM
repost from way back last year

jmmx258
02-16-2007, 12:30 PM
I don't like the "Thats why we use the dog we don't care about that" Granted they were just trying to get him to give up.

Those are about the dumbest cops I've witnessed. The guy did NOT shoot the dog either!! The idiot trigger happy cops did, when the THREW!!!! his gun. gotta love law enforcement

PhAtBoYMr2
02-16-2007, 12:31 PM
damn i must be late as hell because ive never seen this before

jmmx258
02-16-2007, 12:35 PM
The more I watch that segment the dumber those cops look!! Put yourself in the idiots position on the porch. If you got a police K-9 after you what are you going to do? Shoot the dog, or run. He in this case THREW his gun and tried to get up and away. Rather then use their heads and watch what he was going to do, they shoot him. If not for their stupidity, the dog would be alive. They had ample opportunity to lay one in his knee, hip, foot, side, FOREHEAD! anywhere. Nope they'd rather be stupid.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-16-2007, 12:38 PM
Cops are quick to pull guns out too. I have had a cop pull a gun out on me 2 different times and both times i wasn't armed the cop was just doing it "for his safety"

That sucks though the guy was trying to throw whatever he had down (a flip flop sandal) and still got unloaded on. I wonder how many times he got shot because bullets were flying from every direction

but yeah man crazy world were living in.

fight club
02-16-2007, 12:39 PM
The more I watch that segment the dumber those cops look!! Put yourself in the idiots position on the porch. If you got a police K-9 after you what are you going to do? Shoot the dog, or run. He in this case THREW his gun and tried to get up and away. Rather then use their heads and watch what he was going to do, they shoot him. If not for their stupidity, the dog would be alive. They had ample opportunity to lay one in his knee, hip, foot, side, FOREHEAD! anywhere. Nope they'd rather be stupid.

your a dumbass. it amazes me because in the video, the gang member threatens the dog, the police multiple times, says hes holding a gun, and when the dog is released he pulls his hand from where the gun should be. so the shoot him. thats police procedure. my only regret is the dog had to get shot because of some dumbass bitch wanting to be "hard". oh, and its funny he threw his gun as you say, since he didnt have a gun, he had a flipflop, and he didnt throw shit, he pulled it out like it was a gun and he was going to use it.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-16-2007, 12:42 PM
your a dumbass. it amazes me because in the video, the gang member threatens the dog, the police multiple times, says hes holding a gun, and when the dog is released he pulls his hand from where the gun should be. so the shoot him. thats police procedure. my only regret is the dog had to get shot because of some dumbass bitch wanting to be "hard". oh, and its funny he threw his gun as you say, since he didnt have a gun, he had a flipflop, and he didnt throw shit, he pulled it out like it was a gun and he was going to use it.

actually if you look at the video harder the guy throws the "gun" down as soon as the dog starts approaching him. He gets up and tries to run but gets blasted.

But if you look closely you can tell he threw it down, just by the flick of his wrist.

jmmx258
02-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Best I could get. Sure looks like a gun to me. If you watch it several times you'll see it

PhAtBoYMr2
02-16-2007, 12:56 PM
at the end of the video if you read those credits it says flip flop

jmmx258
02-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Oh ok, my bad lol. I convinced myself it was a gun. None the less, cops pulled a dumbass move here. Now that I think about it, 9 times outta 10 when a criminal has a gun, he's making sure its known by the police. I dont have the attention span to watch the entire thing lol

boosted_nonv
02-16-2007, 06:57 PM
thats fucked up, thats why i hate them so much, and I have so many in my family, ironic ain't it

R3RUN
02-16-2007, 07:32 PM
He says that if the police release the dog he is going to shoot it. Anyone with any sense of logic would have removed the dog from the situation (or at least the suspects sight) in order to calm the situation a bit more. The police could have handled this situation much better than they did. That is a high tension area for everyone, residents and police. There was no need for that guy to get shot.

Stormhammer
02-16-2007, 08:41 PM
^^ I would have shot him just cause he was trying to be a hard ass nigga. It would've been fun.

Dude, I so wanna play manhunt with a black guy. Me with a 12 gauge shotgun, him with a flip flop :lmao:

I feel bad for the doggy though :(

Minze
02-16-2007, 11:22 PM
omg that is bs. fuck the police.

srtowner
02-17-2007, 07:17 AM
Poor dog.

ueyedgr8tness
02-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Fu** the police man that shows u they just wanted to shoot him and the suspect is suppose to shoot 1st before the cops return fire thats police procedure.

Big J
02-17-2007, 09:29 AM
He says that if the police release the dog he is going to shoot it. Anyone with any sense of logic would have removed the dog from the situation (or at least the suspects sight) in order to calm the situation a bit more. The police could have handled this situation much better than they did. That is a high tension area for everyone, residents and police. There was no need for that guy to get shot.

Cops don't often de-esclate a situation.................. but again if you tell the cops you have a gun, don't expect it to help the situation, either. After they hear "I've got a gun", they're not going to hear or see much else, even if it's a flip flop. I guess he stuck to the g code and showed them punk cops, thug life..................

Big J
02-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Fu** the police man that shows u they just wanted to shoot him and the suspect is suppose to shoot 1st before the cops return fire thats police procedure.

Depends on the departments polocy.........

Both parties probably could have gone about it diffrently, but whatever, it's done. I don't think it had anything to do with race, if you're an idiot, you're an idiot, race is skin deep, dumb goes all the way to the bone. Fear clouds judgment, but it doesn't make the decision, that's on you. I guess at least he proved his point, maybe the cop got fined (he said it in the video), but he got dead in the process, brilliant.

I generally don't like the police, this situation is no exception. I worked in the ER at Southern Regional, I've seen more than enough, some cops are only "baddasses" when/after they have a guy in hand cuffs, and when they have a few friends there.

I've also seen more than enough dead people w/ thug life tattoos to not be supprised when someone finally dots the "i" in life.

After I worked on Travon Wilson we he got shot in a park while trying to learn to ride a bicycle. 4 y/o caught in cross fire.....thug life....

ueyedgr8tness
02-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Hmm i never said anything about race but ok.

quickdodgeŽ
02-18-2007, 01:13 PM
After I worked on Travon Wilson we he got shot in a park while trying to learn to ride a bicycle. 4 y/o caught in cross fire.....thug life....

Riverdale. About 3 years ago or so. Sad turn of events right there. Later, QD.