PDA

View Full Version : integ34/reggie WARNING !!!

teddycrum
02-16-2007, 11:30 AM
He sold me a d16z6 swap. link to the for sale post http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101794

1. cracked exhaust manifold
2. crack vtec pressure valve .
3. bad clutch in the tranny .
4. tranny grind going into reverse .
5. knocking motor .
1-4 i can deal with , but the bad motor is not acceptable

here is a video of the motor running . Might be a few more min on the video to finish uploading .

http://youtube.com/profile?user=sethsonic3

HalfBaked
02-16-2007, 11:33 AM
He has fucked over a few people.

teddycrum
02-16-2007, 11:42 AM
He has fucked over a few people.

well karma's a bitch .

swolejamaica
02-16-2007, 11:55 AM
I would fuck him up

Georgia_boy
02-17-2007, 03:19 AM
damn, thats messed up!

jmmx258
02-17-2007, 09:50 AM
Sounds like that motor would look better up his ass

8bangin302
02-17-2007, 11:43 AM
he tried to screw me over a while back..

preferredduck
02-17-2007, 12:27 PM
that blows, he should have disclosed this info before selling this thing. now that its installed its a lot harder to fix!!!

thinkskater
02-17-2007, 09:07 PM
yea he said the dash he had was mint. came and looked at it was a core not complete like he had stated also the vin plate area was freakin broke off -1 for the fuker

UPMotorsport
02-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Ya, if you want to know where he works LMK, hes known for stealing cars around here too

teddycrum
02-17-2007, 11:33 PM
I'm sure he will get whats coming to him . Live and learn .If he looks like a thug , talks like a thug and smells like a thug its probably him . so beware !

Yea i have his license plate number phone number and a address to his work . The principle of the matter out weighs the $500 by far . Money is money , but being cheated and lied to , well that's fucking with emotions . its not worth my time to travel to Atlanta to deal with the loser . I'm not looking for retaliation . I just want to warn future buyers to beware of this guy .

Ive done some business on ImportAtlanta and will continue to trade here . i believe he should be banned for the sake of keeping this a healthy and for the most part honest community .

Nismo
02-17-2007, 11:44 PM
So about how you stole my word, Reggie. Yea thats copyright infringement so im going to have to fine you 500 dollars or one knocking honda motor for my go cart. Your choice!

integ34
02-20-2007, 05:32 PM
Man, sure is funny how you would wait almost a month to say anything about a knocking motor!!!!!:???: If you noticed parts broken b4 you bought it why would you buy it????:???: You said you were putting the motor in the next day... if it started knocking... why not call,pm,email or some sort of something to get in contact with me???!!??:thinking:

SO I guess im a thug.... up in da club.... on dem dubs...shawty!!!!:goodjob: Please dont try to pull that shit!!! Just because you live in the boonies where 100% of the people look like you, you don't get a free pass to look down on everybody else!!!!! And if you don't agree then maybe you should drive back to Atlanta!!!! :no:

Did i sell u a bad swap??? NO

Did you take a motor and blow it up? Yes

b18tegraabe-Who da hell are you?where do i know you from????

UPMotorsport-Who da hell are you? You sure you got da right person?????

thinkskater- If you don't like it don't buy it!!!!!!

teddycrum
02-20-2007, 08:21 PM
i called no answer . You never return my phone calls . hell i even emailed you asking to buy a wire harness before i found out about the motor . No response from you about that either .The cracked manifold and pressure valve wasn't the problem . The fucked motor is . I took the time to clear all the cells , locate parts , o and yea pull the tranny back out to replace the clutch . So it took a little longer than i thought to complete it . the first attempted test drive was only for a block . I turned around after hearing the noise and parked it . I called a Honda mechanic ( friend of the family ) to come over and listen to it . He said it had a rod knocking and it wouldn't last long . end of story , end of the build , and the end of me owning the car . I put it up for sale and cut my loses .
If i did blow the motor myself i would own up to it . There would be no reason at all for me to come here and rant about you .
I'm here to let everyone know about the transaction you and I had . :idb:
Ill just let your future customers be the judge on this one . I'm tired of talking about it .

8bangin302
02-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Man, sure is funny how you would wait almost a month to say anything about a knocking motor!!!!!:???: If you noticed parts broken b4 you bought it why would you buy it????:???: You said you were putting the motor in the next day... if it started knocking... why not call,pm,email or some sort of something to get in contact with me???!!??:thinking:

SO I guess im a thug.... up in da club.... on dem dubs...shawty!!!!:goodjob: Please dont try to pull that shit!!! Just because you live in the boonies where 100% of the people look like you, you don't get a free pass to look down on everybody else!!!!! And if you don't agree then maybe you should drive back to Atlanta!!!! :no:

dont remember trying to trade me a EG SHELL for my DC integra which ran and only had tranny issues and little body work and ALSO CASH on my part..

integ34
02-20-2007, 08:48 PM
dont remember trying to trade me a EG SHELL for my DC integra which ran and only had tranny issues and little body work and ALSO CASH on my part..

what is your point in all of this??????

sounds like u tried to screw me!!!!!! P.O.S for a complete eg hatch shell!!!!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
02-20-2007, 10:03 PM
^^^ A moron has posted above me. Later, QD.

thinkskater
02-21-2007, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=integ34]

thinkskater- If you don't like it don't buy it!!!!!![/QUOTE=integ34]

its my fault for trusting you and not looking over everything. the heater core didnt work .... forgot about that ,

but yea guy is shady.

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 09:15 AM
IS THIS THE NAME HES ALWAYS HAD?? I THOUGHT I REMEMBERED A FEW OF HIS OTHER THINGS HERE

Vteckidd
03-25-2007, 11:27 AM
is this the same Reggie that used to own a widebody Turbo DA integra, an a sohc turbo civic?

preferredduck
03-25-2007, 07:37 PM

so do you live on the southside, cuz your name is verry familiar.

preferredduck
03-25-2007, 07:38 PM
IS THIS THE NAME HES ALWAYS HAD?? I THOUGHT I REMEMBERED A FEW OF HIS OTHER THINGS HERE

yea, make a few changes to the name and it sounds like the guy who sold me some busted shit last year. but no way to know for sure, does he live on the southside.

preferredduck
03-25-2007, 07:40 PM
lsteg934 i think was the screen name. steveo, check it.

2.0civic
03-26-2007, 08:31 AM
lsteg934 i think was the screen name. steveo, check it.

im not supermod man :( or i would

integ34
03-26-2007, 02:55 PM
sorry that is not me!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob:

integ34
03-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah its me!:goodjob:

is this the same Reggie that used to own a widebody Turbo DA integra, an a sohc turbo civic?

thinkskater
03-26-2007, 05:30 PM
well integ34. people are lazy. but like me waiting till now to fully say fuck you. but there are 2 things you realllllly helped me out with wiper arms and a working heater box and for those i am grateful. but when i pmed u about the dash i said MINT and complete are the things i care about money wasnt a option. fuck i stillll need a mint complete dash. tired of looking for parts and coming up with shit. i was in a rush because the cold sucks. your the only guy with a dash n all so i had to buy your fucked up dash that i was under the idea that it was mint. but i said fuck it because my car had no heat.

just do me a favor and when u sell somthing and some one tells u there looking for something mint, least list the flaws. dont hand them shit when they hand u good money. i dont give a fuck-a-roo what u have to say. thanks for the wiper arms and the core, but a big FUCK YOU goes to you for the fucked up dash.

ia this is my first bitchy post not usually like this , but bad sellers shouldnt be allowed on here at ALL

and no im not gonna neg rep u just cause the arms and the core. should tho

integ34
03-26-2007, 11:13 PM
the yes is to mike!!!

2.0civic
03-26-2007, 11:16 PM
lolol

preferredduck
03-28-2007, 05:50 PM
sorry that is not me!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob:

just checking man. the name is soooo damn close.

cactusEG
03-29-2007, 04:25 PM
if that the same guy im thinking of hes a fucking shit head. i was going to sale him an EG hood and he didnt show up 3 fucking times and didnt even call to tell me wasted my gas.

aaronfelipe
03-29-2007, 04:35 PM
fuck that

quickdodgeŽ
03-29-2007, 06:52 PM
i was going to sale him a hood

You were going to what him a hood? Later, QD.

cactusEG
03-29-2007, 07:41 PM
^^ like i said an eg hood.

Josh...
03-29-2007, 09:08 PM
^^^ In the post above you said "sale," thats what he was asking about. You meant sell.

cactusEG
03-29-2007, 10:58 PM
yea my bad