PDA

View Full Version : WTB or WTT: running 13b

Velocifero
02-16-2007, 09:40 AM
I am looking to buy a running 13b, have the car just need the motor. I need a S4, if you have a S5 I need the harness and ECU as well.

Up for trade is a '90 240SX currently down, needs fuel rail and injectors put back on, I have them, just haven't spent the time working on it. Drivers fender is off, along with bumpers while I prepped for paint. Basically I got tired of the project and abandoned it. It needs minor body work and paint, interior is in very good shape for the year, wear spot on drivers side bolster and the usual odd wear of the corner of glove box. Car is AT, but I have a MT and most of the nec things to convert to a 5spd. You need to source a slave cylinder and basically the clutch lines and couple of the electronic sensors. Windshield suffered damage while retard father pried wipers off, can be found at pull apart for cheap. I also have a complet gasket kit minus valve cover gasket which is in place on the car, brand new rings still in box, timing guide, extra radiator, and I might throw in a PNP head if the 7 motor is in good shape. motorized antenae is gone, either replace or do what I was and just shave it and find new solution, head lamp motors are strong, as well as other electronics functioning fine. Windows and locks are manual.

Velocifero
02-16-2007, 07:45 PM
TTT

Velocifero
02-17-2007, 07:54 PM
ttt

Velocifero
02-19-2007, 10:39 AM
TTT

Velocifero
02-20-2007, 08:20 AM
ttt