PDA

View Full Version : You motherf*ckers are sad!

Ran
02-16-2007, 09:05 AM
I start working thru lunch to make up some hours at work, and what happens to the ALC? It f*cking falls apart in the forums. The d*mn sticky (that would be the post at the top of the fourm) hasn't even been updated since the 7th. WTF? You f*ckers better get it together. I'm coming to lunch today and I expect a proper response. :mad:

§treet_§peed
02-16-2007, 09:09 AM
anything that is related to the lnc by any means will die.. just a trait that it shal inherate

mocha latte cupcake
02-16-2007, 09:12 AM
fine, we'll flog you til we see fit for missing many ALC meetings :D

Halfwit
02-16-2007, 09:13 AM
HAHAHA YALLS FORUM IS GAY, YALL WNAT TO SEE A GOOD TRAFFIC FORUM, GOTO PMS, ONE OFTHE NEWEST ONES, WITH MORE THREADS AND POSTS THAN ALL OTHERS

YALL SUCK DIAF

mocha latte cupcake
02-16-2007, 09:13 AM
anything that is related to the lnc by any means will die.. just a trait that it shal inherate

are you saying your going to leave and die now? :yes:

Halfwit
02-16-2007, 09:14 AM
are you saying your going to leave and die now? :yes:
HOPEFULLY

mocha latte cupcake
HAHAHA YALLS FORUM IS GAY, YALL WNAT TO SEE A GOOD TRAFFIC FORUM, GOTO PMS, ONE OFTHE NEWEST ONES, WITH MORE THREADS AND POSTS THAN ALL OTHERS

YALL SUCK DIAF

you suck lol, thats the best i got for the second, this was never meant to be a high traffic forum, it was basically meant to just take over the dead LNC (sprays self with lysol for saying the dirty word) and just do whatever we wanted, plus we got tired of whoring up the meets area.

§treet_§peed
nah not yet

Halfwit
02-16-2007, 09:15 AM
you suck lol, thats the best i got for the second, this was never meant to be a high traffic forum, it was basically meant to just take over the dead LNC (sprays self with lysol for saying the dirty word) and just do whatever we wanted, plus we got tired of whoring up the meets area.
YOU KNOW THIS FORUM SUCKS. dont try to protect it.

mocha latte cupcake
02-16-2007, 09:16 AM
sigh, we could only have hoped. hey since your in here and i'm sure you didn't read my IA surgeon general warning and your probably NOT wearing a bio suit, you've already caught the E-hiv and will die shortly, God is constantly in the ALC favor. :D justice is served lol

mocha latte cupcake
02-16-2007, 09:17 AM
YOU KNOW THIS FORUM SUCKS. dont try to protect it.

lol, we are in the process of rebuilding it ok lol :lmfao: its not our fault the lnc ran it this far into the ground lol :boobies:

Halfwit
02-16-2007, 09:18 AM
i guess ill let yall get back to your meaninglessforum, holler

mocha latte cupcake
02-16-2007, 09:19 AM
thank you sigh, geez, (under my breath) hater. lol :lmfao:

Congogrey
02-16-2007, 09:33 AM
I start working thru lunch to make up some hours at work, and what happens to the ALC? It f*cking falls apart in the forums. The d*mn sticky (that would be the post at the top of the fourm) hasn't even been updated since the 7th. WTF? You f*ckers better get it together. I'm coming to lunch today and I expect a proper response. :mad:

If you have room for one more I might stop by where ever you are meeting. I work off of Mansell Road and have a light day at work today.

The Yousef
02-18-2007, 10:57 PM
If you have room for one more I might stop by where ever you are meeting. I work off of Mansell Road and have a light day at work today.

always...i'll make a thread tomorrow

ironchef
02-18-2007, 11:32 PM
always...i'll make a thread tomorrowYou better or the curry police will get you.