PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gatlinburg Rental Cabins

Bishop
02-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Me and my g/f are looking for a little getaway for our 3 year anniversery. Gatlinburg came up and i think it would be a good location. My family rented a cabin a few years ago and it was awesome. We are looking for a 1 bedroom. We are only looking to stay for 2 nights, probably early april. Looking to spend around $120 a night. Trying to find a place that will rent to two 20yr olds which seems to be a problem.

I found this one wich looks perfect but the minimum stay is 3 nights. I'm going to email them and see if we can't just stay for 2 nights.
http://www.mountainchalets.com/Rentals/unit_BRUST.aspx
*edit* Looks like they don't rent to anyone under 25

Im looking for someone that has rented a cabin in gatlinburg and would like to know where you rented from and your opinion about it.

Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.

Julio
02-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Best time to go is when is snowing up there. We went in a group last year around this time of ( mid to late FEB ) and it was great.

Not sure how much it was since we were a large group and just split the cost up and of course we got a large cabin.. but I think paul aka admin has the prices.

But yea, it was pimp..

Bishop
02-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Best time to go is when is snowing up there. We went in a group last year around this time of ( mid to late FEB ) and it was great.

Not sure how much it was since we were a large group and just split the cost up and of course we got a large cabin.. but I think paul aka admin has the prices.

But yea, it was pimp..
yeah i would like to go up around this time. My g/f just got a promotion and we are both busy with school and work and her sister is having her wedding (in florida) at the end of march, so we really have no choice except to wait.

I'll wait for paul to chime in.