PDA

View Full Version : What's the Stupidest Thing You've Seen Someone Go To Jail For??

chnco
02-15-2007, 06:02 PM
This one I thought was pretty funny, happened this morning. But it's called:

"Prowling"

hahahahahaha.

HalfBaked
02-15-2007, 06:05 PM
Prowling, loitering, and obstruction of justice.

NOTSOJDM
02-15-2007, 06:05 PM
Potato Gun

iloveboost
02-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Given that I work in the field...

Some guy was in custody the other day.

He ordered a pizza, said he was paying cash. Driver got there. He said he didn't have cash so he gave the driver a credit card number but gave him a few numbers wrong.

Drivers gets back to the store, runs the credit card, comes back denied. Store calls police. Police go to the guy's house and arrests him for (I want to say) Theft by Deceiving.

Guy has to pay $10.89 restitution to the store, sits in jail for about 5 days, and has to pay a $500 fine.

Went to jail, paid close to $800.00 (after it was all said and done), probation for 6 months and lost his job.

I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever witnessed.

I did see a guy in jail for yelling at kids that were trick or treating on Halloween. Sat in jail for 10 days actually.

Ericp
02-15-2007, 06:15 PM
a buddy of mine got arrested for eatin a piece of beef jerky that his friend stole from a Sam's Club store. He was arrested for petty theft even though he didn't know it was stolen lol.

Darling Nikki
02-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Given that I work in the field...

Some guy was in custody the other day.

He ordered a pizza, said he was paying cash. Driver got there. He said he didn't have cash so he gave the driver a credit card number but gave him a few numbers wrong.

Drivers gets back to the store, runs the credit card, comes back denied. Store calls police. Police go to the guy's house and arrests him for (I want to say) Theft by Deceiving.

Guy has to pay $10.89 restitution to the store, sits in jail for about 5 days, and has to pay a $500 fine.

Went to jail, paid close to $800.00 (after it was all said and done), probation for 6 months and lost his job.

I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever witnessed.

I did see a guy in jail for yelling at kids that were trick or treating on Halloween. Sat in jail for 10 days actually.

Actually it can be two things. Theft of services and Transaction card fraud

Julio
02-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Actually it can be two things. Theft of services and Transaction card fraud

Or a 3rd.... Maybe it was a mistake....

aaronfelipe
02-15-2007, 07:48 PM
One expensive ass pizza,

Darling Nikki
02-15-2007, 07:50 PM
for whatever reason it was that sucks for the dude.

Julio
02-15-2007, 07:51 PM
One expensive ass pizza,

yes sir.. I wonder why the driver didnt write down the number himself... he was a dumbass for allowing the customer to tell him the number.

but, shit, atleast he went to jail full for that night :lmfao:

iloveboost
02-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Or a 3rd.... Maybe it was a mistake....

It definitely wasn't a mistake. The store called him and asked him for the right number and he didn't give it to them.

Darling Nikki
02-15-2007, 07:53 PM
^well then the guy deserved what he got

babygurl
02-15-2007, 08:06 PM
haha finally my kind of thread...

I work at a bonding company

this past weekend DUI!! HAHAH

This kid once got arrested for walking, and being drunk in public....

I was bonded out a guy and his girlfriend for stealing a huge ice cream, that was outside of an icecream shop for decoration. The guy and his girlfriend got a MISD Theft.

hmm what else...

This kid got arrested for supposedly going into a house to look for his brother...hmm sure

OneSlow5pt0
02-15-2007, 08:32 PM
i remember seeing where someone got 5 years for stealing a snickers bar,lol

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-15-2007, 08:46 PM
One expensive ass pizza,
that must of been a good ass pizza. lol

§treet_§peed
02-15-2007, 08:46 PM
my couzin went to jail for stealing a pack of pens from wally world

HalfBaked
02-15-2007, 09:15 PM
How about this...

The cop issuing a warrant for obstruction of justice because someone would rather sleep then come outside to explain what happened.

BlueHatch
02-15-2007, 09:41 PM
know a girl whose uncle got a rui on a horse. he was hammered riding a horse on a public hwy

1SICKLEX
02-15-2007, 11:05 PM
They was locking dudes up in Freaknik 97/98 for JAYWALKING!!!!

LiL PaKi
02-15-2007, 11:26 PM
stealing the assistant principals car.. :ninja:

The Yousef
02-15-2007, 11:27 PM
racing on pleasant hill...

RandomGuy
02-15-2007, 11:29 PM
conspiracy to commit terrorist activities and/or multiple counts of murder

The Yousef
02-15-2007, 11:30 PM
conspiracy to commit terrorist activities and/or multiple counts of murder

matieral witness...

bigdare23
02-15-2007, 11:30 PM
heres the dumbest, stupidest thing to goto jail for and it happens every day

NOTHING

jon360
02-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Peeing on in a parking lot outside of club neons in auburn..i was young... :no: :police:

StupidBikerBoy
02-16-2007, 01:13 AM
When I was in court last this blinged out kid approched the judge grinning and wearing all this fake ice and one of those nascar racing jackets with matching leather baggy pants. The judge asked him how he plead for 123 mph in a 60 mph. Still grinning, he said "guilty". So the judge says that'll be a $1300 fine. He's still grinning. Judge says 40 hours community service. Dude is still grinning like it aint shit. Judge finally asks him if he thinks its funny, and they dude said no but kept grinning. So the judge starts making fun of him and how cool he must think he is for it. The judge asked him if he'd be able to pay the fine and the dude just grins and says "it aint nothin, I got that". Judge just laughed and said "then how about 30 days in jail, BAILIFF! Lock this man up." Then he looked at the kid and said "got that?":lmfao: Then he told the kid to write him a 50 page report on the dangers of speeding by the time he got out. :lmfao:

The Yousef
02-16-2007, 01:20 AM
When I was in court last this blinged out kid approched the judge grinning and wearing all this fake ice and one of those nascar racing jackets with matching leather baggy pants. The judge asked him how he plead for 123 mph in a 60 mph. Still grinning, he said "guilty". So the judge says that'll be a $1300 fine. He's still grinning. Judge says 40 hours community service. Dude is still grinning like it aint shit. Judge finally asks him if he thinks its funny, and they dude said no but kept grinning. So the judge starts making fun of him and how cool he must think he is for it. The judge asked him if he'd be able to pay the fine and the dude just grins and says "it aint nothin, I got that". Judge just laughed and said "then how about 30 days in jail, BAILIFF! Lock this man up." Then he looked at the kid and said "got that?":lmfao: Then he told the kid to write him a 50 page report on the dangers of speeding by the time he got out. :lmfao:

ahahahahahaa...that is fucking awesome!!!!

Crazy Asian
02-16-2007, 03:10 AM
I got arrested for shooting a bb gun with a friend in my own house. But they released finding out that my mom was there. Or better yet I was hanging out at my friend's house smoking and chilling I goto my car throw my cig out and ran back in. Cops came and arrested me for grand theft auto. Im like you dumb ass shit this is my car. And cop goes ya ya I hear that all the time. Then the stupid ass cop's sergent whos smarter drove around looked around found my insurace and he said he was sorry for the incovinence and what not and I'm all it's all good but I told that officer tell your rookie to be smart and not a dumbshit. Oh boy was he pissed. LOL we found out who called and oh boy was she scared too. EVerytime we're outside she flee's inside. LOL!!

Man I miss when I was 17

PhAtBoYMr2
02-16-2007, 03:15 AM
I got arrested on my 21st birthday for drinking (public intoxication)

go figure

HalfBaked
02-16-2007, 04:20 AM
I got arrested on my 21st birthday for drinking (public intoxication)

go figure
Its cuz you black!

Fight the man!

JstAneon
02-16-2007, 11:05 AM
haha finally my kind of thread...

I work at a bonding company

this past weekend DUI!! HAHAH

This kid once got arrested for walking, and being drunk in public....

I was bonded out a guy and his girlfriend for stealing a huge ice cream, that was outside of an icecream shop for decoration. The guy and his girlfriend got a MISD Theft.

hmm what else...

This kid got arrested for supposedly going into a house to look for his brother...hmm sure

A friend of mine recently got arrested for the same thing. Pedestrian Under the Influence. We call him PUI now.

millinie95
02-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Heres one for you afray or as we know it curssing in public $1100 fine

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-16-2007, 01:44 PM
PUI, Pedestrian Under the Influence...

JennB
02-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Climbing a tree

(destruction of property)

jmmx258
02-16-2007, 01:56 PM
In-Decent exposure! Runnin out I 90 through Wisconsin with a couple of people, going from PA to Minnesota, I thought it would be classic to Hang my ass out the window at them. The Wisconsin St. PD didn't find it as funny as we did. Luckily we were only about 45 mins from where we were going. I spent the night in wisconsin while my friends went to Minnesota to finish the trip out and pick the stuff up from one shop to be taken back to my sponsors. They left MN at about 11 AM, Picked me about around noon, sitting outside the Jail after going to court. Luckily b/c I'm stupid and told the judge so very politely and far out of state, they let me go with a warning

SKUNK2GUY
02-16-2007, 02:51 PM
W.I.P= white in public

HvyArms
02-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Doing a burnout, while drunk, in a parking lot near cops, in a purple BMW 850.

This was me, supposedly:ninja:

RUFFIAN
02-17-2007, 06:15 PM
life in prison for three shoplifting offenses

FrnkPwrs
03-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Doing 2 years for drugs that were in a car that you were never in. Oh, and gwinnett county refusing to drop the charges even though the codefendents say that you had nothing to do with it. Dumbest time Ive ever been locked up

autumnk5
03-14-2008, 04:24 PM
my friend got locked up because she was with this girl who stole a shirt from the store.

it's like accessory or some bull**** like that.

edit: listen to this felony charge.

A few years back, this guy i know was driving some friends around. this guy doesn't even smoke weed. but the guys he was driving around did. well this cop pulled them over for speeding. so the cop searched the car and found weed. and it was a lot of weed in seperate bags. sooo this guy got his car taken away (that he paid for with his own money), he got about 3 to 6 months in jail, and 2 years probation. he still can't vote or get a decent job to this day just because some ***** dropped all their weed in his car.

Ran
03-14-2008, 04:33 PM
02-17-2007

Come on guys, really? lol

bigdare23
03-14-2008, 04:35 PM
for nothing

autumnk5
03-14-2008, 04:35 PM
lol i didn't even see that it was from forever ago.

FrnkPwrs
03-14-2008, 04:53 PM
**** me either when i searched for it

koukis14
03-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Person: Me

Charge: Public Urination

Never charged but spent the night in jail. Cops were pretty cool, they let me play with riot gear and ****.

ARFNSX
03-14-2008, 08:45 PM
For me

D.W.B. - some of you will know what this means.

For my friend: Peeing in Public but that classified it as a sex crime, like flashing or showing your privates in public!

koukis14
03-14-2008, 08:46 PM
For me

D.W.B. - some of you will know what this means.

For my friend: Peeing in Public but that classified it as a sex crime, like flashing or showing your privates in public!

Yeah they told me they could have made it ALOT worse on me.

Blownb18c
03-14-2008, 09:08 PM
assault with bodily fluid (saw it on cops once)

Dietcoke
03-15-2008, 04:45 AM
Hitting people on the beach with water balloons from the fifth floor balcony of my condo in destin with a surgical tubing slingshot. Eventually the cops caught on, but it sure was funny to see people go down or watch in amazement as craters would explode to the left and right of them as they were suntanning. We nailed people dead on every ten or so shots. Criminal Mischief. Few hours and a fine. Well worth it. (there were three of us, 2 holders and a loader/firer)