PDA

View Full Version : attn: DP aka patty cakes

mocha latte cupcake
02-15-2007, 03:00 PM
:yes: thanks for letting me touch your ladies sweet spot last night :goodjob: , i didn't want to be too rough but my god! now i know why your always touching yourself :lmfao: when she screams all night like that i know why you always stick it as deep as you can, let me know when its my turn again :idb: :bump: :bump:

Ran
02-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Nothing like punching her stomach from the inside, eh JM?

Tracy
02-15-2007, 03:18 PM
uhhhhhhhh

NOTSOJDM
02-15-2007, 03:19 PM
jm you have issues

mocha latte cupcake
02-15-2007, 03:20 PM
Nothing like punching her stomach from the inside, eh JM?

your exactly right :D i'm just glad pat let me have a turn lol, shes bangin hot! :yes: :bump:

to the tracy: give me my shirt, i'll pick it up just have it waiting at that undisclosed location and have my evo ready too, remember C 16 and on high boost :D

to the jalapeno: yes i do, but seriously isn't that what makes me funny? :cheers:

Ran
02-15-2007, 03:21 PM
jm you have issuesOne of those issues is that he doesn't drive a Cavalier. :D

Good to see ya man! :cheers:

your exactly right :D i'm just glad pat let me have a turn lol, shes bangin hot! :yes: :bump:Really? I wouldn't know, I only saw her from behind. :idb: :lmfao:

NOTSOJDM
02-15-2007, 03:21 PM
Did you have fun under the bridge by lennox

mocha latte cupcake
02-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Did you have fun under the bridge by lennox

no cause we were off lenox, but i did have fun with her at the toll booth, i took it easy being i didn't know how tight she was when she was on the floor, and i did get to the line quickly and never missed a beat, all i have to say is now i respect vtec...... well correction, i respect HER vtec. i can definately tell her cherry had been popped long ago, but damn, she was still tighter than my last experience. (lucy for those who would have otherwise gone somewhere else with that joke lol) :doh:

Mike Lowrey
02-15-2007, 03:28 PM
One of those issues is that he doesn't drive a Cavalier. :D

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
02-15-2007, 03:29 PM
no cause we were off lenox, but i did have fun with her at the toll booth, i took it easy being i didn't know how tight she was when she was on the floor, and i did get to the line quickly and never missed a beat, all i have to say is now i respect vtec...... well correction, i respect HER vtec. i can definately tell her cherry had been popped long ago, but damn, she was still tighter than my last experience. (lucy for those who would have otherwise gone somewhere else with that joke lol) :doh:

That's it, you stay away from my girl......you dirty nissan drivin' ho.

SniperJoe
02-16-2007, 12:22 AM
If I remember correctly, I took DP's lady around the block before you did JM, so you got sloppy seconds.