PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO FOR VALENTINES DAY?

2.0civic
02-15-2007, 10:41 AM
ME AND MY GIRL GOT INTO A HUGE FIGHT THEN SHE BROUGHT ME SOME GOODIES TO WORK AND EMBARASSED ME A LITTLE.

WE WENT TO DANTES DOWN THE HATCH AND SHOT THE SHIT WITH DANTE FOR A BIT AND HAD SOME AWESOME FONDUE AND LISTENED TO MUSIC FOR A BIT, THEN WE LEFT AND WENT BACK TO HER PLACE AND GRABBED SOME MOVIES AND STRAWBERRIES AND WHIPPED CREAM:idb:

WHAT DID EVERYONE ELSE DO?

Killer
02-15-2007, 10:45 AM
waited for her to get to the apt.... we went to outback, had an awesome dinner... (i know it's just outback, but it's been awhile and i love it and we had a great time) after dinner we went to the regal and watched "night at the museum" with ben stiller... GOOD MOVIE BY THE WAY! got home shortly after twelve, took a shower, and went to bed.....

during that time we rolled.. it was great.... went to sleep.. woke up this morning and rolled again.... and it was great as well...

ATK_Designs
02-15-2007, 10:55 AM
go to work and try to make a living. :p

STI LOVER
02-15-2007, 11:50 AM
well went on a blind date to a chinese restaurant, then got some head and went home and drank a 40. nothing special. lol

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-15-2007, 12:10 PM
what ? no happy ending

2.0civic
02-15-2007, 12:26 PM
what ? no happy ending

HAPPY ENDING LAST NIGHT AND HAPPY BEGINNING THIS MORNING ::idb:

Killer
02-15-2007, 12:39 PM
HAPPY ENDING LAST NIGHT AND HAPPY BEGINNING THIS MORNING ::idb:

werd!

buffdaddy18
02-15-2007, 12:51 PM
had sex.....a few times

ShooterMcGavin
02-15-2007, 02:55 PM
during that time we rolled.. it was great.... went to sleep.. woke up this morning and rolled again.... and it was great as well...
wtf rolled? that's a new one....

Ran
02-15-2007, 02:58 PM
wtf rolled? that's a new one....Yeah, Kelly told me that they would have done more, but Killer kept trying to put it in her belly button. :lmao:

Killer
02-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Yeah, Kelly told me that they would have done more, but Killer kept trying to put it in her belly button. :lmao:

atleast it wasn't a 4yr olds belly button....

and i've said rolled for a long time... i think it's a blue ridge thing... us hicks have our slang too mane!

Ran
02-15-2007, 03:10 PM
atleast it wasn't a 4yr olds belly button...F*cker, I didn't say that she was four. I said she was fourTEEN. Your cell phone has too much d*mn static. I like Kelly's better, at least you can hear her on hers. :D

ShooterMcGavin
02-15-2007, 03:16 PM
lolol, damn ran, that's pretty harsh

Kelly
02-15-2007, 03:50 PM
:lmao:

IndianStig
02-15-2007, 03:55 PM
:lmao:

lol, she's rolling.

I went to dinner at *edit, not Outback, lol* Olive Garden and then Salsa Dancing at the Ritz with a girl I know from UGA, it was wonderful. Too bad the drive was a bitch, but its cool.

Mike Lowrey
02-15-2007, 03:55 PM
WHAT DID EVERYONE ELSE DO?

Well the wife and I.......

:idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: :idb: :love: :lickpuss: :hump: :kiss: :bump: