PDA

View Full Version : Speeding tickets for phenix city???

Z32redondo
02-14-2007, 09:52 PM
Got one about 2 months ago. Anyone ever been to court down here? Are they serious dicks or just cool redneck folk?

Z32redondo
02-14-2007, 09:53 PM
BTW I have court in the morning and this is the first ticket so ya. Also share your stories about going to court for speeding tickets.

CopyRight
02-15-2007, 06:35 AM
first of all, you should never be in Phenix City....that place is so ass backwards it's not even funny. You know damn well once you cross the river on 80, you have already traveled back in time. They hate military, so do not try and pull that route. Two of my buddies got hit with speeding and they said pretty much pay the ticket or pay the ticket....depending how fast you were speeding, just plead no-lo and pay the fine and go about your day, the less you have to be in alabama, the better off you are.

collins
02-15-2007, 07:21 AM
details.... how much over?

B16a2 Civic
02-15-2007, 08:10 AM
oh noez

Slowboy
02-15-2007, 08:22 AM
IF your speeding in PC then you should be expecting a cop to pull you over. there sneaky and dont give a shit.. Watch for bike cops in columbus there sneakier and pissed its so cold outside.

B16a2 Civic
02-15-2007, 08:23 AM
IF your speeding in PC then you should be expecting a cop to pull you over. there sneaky and dont give a shit.. Watch for bike cops in columbus there sneakier and pissed its so cold outside.

got one by the sonics on forrest rd, bike cop, he a hater

Slowboy
02-15-2007, 08:26 AM
ive gotten 2 on auburn ave. between 8-830 am. and one by columbus high. and one sits by my place downtown on veterans. he has not got me yet.

Sol-Badguy
02-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Yeah, you were going to Panama City, weren't you?

Let's just say, that cops in that part of Alabama are buttholes. Here's a small story.

Me, my girlfriend, her brother, and his girlfriend were going back down to PC, becasue they lived there. My and my g/f were in her car, and they were in another. We were in a group of traffic, she was in the lead, and I was a few cars back. A cop passes us going the opposite direction, and turns around and pulls her over. Our cell phones were dead, and I didn't know where we were going so I pulled in front of them so we could stay together. He gets done with her, and then comes up to MY car and asks for L&R. I asked him what I did, and he didn't say anything.

He comes back, and tells me this, "Okay, you can either have a ticket for speeding and a warning for following too closely, or a ticket for following to closely and a warning for speeding. You pick."

Alabama cops are complete, greedy buttholes.

Good luck with your shit.

Slowboy
02-15-2007, 08:29 AM
DONT SPEED IN ALABAMA, NOT EVEN 5 OVER.
write that down.put a sticky on your dash.

Z32redondo
02-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Was going 60 in a 30 and was within 100 meters of the bridge that crosses to GA downtown. It was 2 in the morn and it is like a 6 lane road. Went to court this morning and pleaded no guilty to it. Said I can take a defensive driving course and pay the fine and it wont go on my insurance...and thats it. And its kinda unavoidable my GF of two years lives in PC so im there all the time.

jon360
02-15-2007, 10:17 AM
DONT SPEED IN ALABAMA, NOT EVEN 5 OVER.
write that down.put a sticky on your dash.

x2 :goodjob:

Nismo
02-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Dude i got hit in the same spot going like 16 over but they dropped it to 14 over so nothing would happen. Its a 6 lane road with a 35mph speed limit for christ fucking sake. I dont goto alabama anymore because of that.