PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Popped

koukis14
02-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Though I am a big car fan and an even bigger Nissan fan I have never seen a Skyline of any kind in real life....untill today. Even though it was an R32 and could have even been a gts (i only saw the back) its was still exciting and gave me goosebumps...but so did the F22 raptor outside work doing some crazy shit yesterday. Anyway this may not be exciting to some or most likely all of the people on here I though I would share my experience. Oh and it was grey and pulled out of a building on 41 today and pulled right back off the road near that Select used cars place that sells Ferraris and shit. Any know him or are you on here??

Sol-Badguy
02-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Believe me.

When I saw my first R33 IRL a couple of months ago, I was speechless.

JDM onlyy
02-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Don't know it but I've seen a Skyline before, lots of times. You can go to NOPI Nationals and see it. lol Driving on the road i seen bout 3 or it could be 2 of em were the same one but I'm not sure.

Kyle
02-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Good stuff, I saw an R34 when I was in London.

VooDooXII
02-14-2007, 05:21 PM
I've never seen an R34...

I remember the first time I saw a real Skyline...a Purple R33 GTR in London. Sounded amazing, looked amazing...I did a triple-take and just froze.

I'm glad though...the R33 is my favorite body style.

Sol-Badguy
02-14-2007, 05:24 PM
I've never seen an R34...

I remember the first time I saw a real Skyline...a Purple R33 GTR in London. Sounded amazing, looked amazing...I did a triple-take and just froze.

I'm glad though...the R33 is my favorite body style.
R33's my favorite too.

First one I ever saw was Morris'.

koukis14
02-14-2007, 05:36 PM
I have seen some, sat in, and even drove some amazing cars but never a Skyline. I think the only two left on my list are the Mercedes Benz CLK GTR, and the Mclaren F1...oh I kinda want to see a Ferrari FXX and a Bugatti Veyron. But I have seen An Enzo, F50, and F40 along with 15 other Ferraris in one room. Believe me when he pulled the cover off of the Enzo I was almost in tears, I hated it on paper but fell in love when it was sitting in front of me. I saw one of the Original GT40s that beat the Ferraris at Lemans back in the day.

Leadfoot_mf
02-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I have seen some, sat in, and even drove some amazing cars but never a Skyline. I think the only two left on my list are the Mercedes Benz CLK GTR, and the Mclaren F1...oh I kinda want to see a Ferrari FXX and a Bugatti Veyron. But I have seen An Enzo, F50, and F40 along with 15 other Ferraris in one room. Believe me when he pulled the cover off of the Enzo I was almost in tears, I hated it on paper but fell in love when it was sitting in front of me. I saw one of the Original GT40s that beat the Ferraris at Lemans back in the day.
where did you see them? i have seen lots of Ferraris saw a gto do a burn out in front of me at los gatos ferrari was sick.
i am waiting for the day i can see an f1 in person.

§treet_§peed
02-14-2007, 08:35 PM
i've see a few R32's r33's and one r34, rode in my friends r33 gts-t, also got to sit iside of a f22 raptor when i worked at lockheed :D

§treet_§peed
02-14-2007, 08:36 PM
and i sat in it and got a video of it (illegal to ahve a video i know..:D lol) way before the public even knew it existed

YokotaS13
02-14-2007, 08:41 PM
wow, people speechless over an overwight slow piece of shit overrated car?

wtf is this world comming to

Tank
02-14-2007, 08:42 PM
my best friend owns a r33 GTR he's in PMS nice rides none the less

UPMotorsport
02-14-2007, 08:48 PM
Ive had a r34 GTR in my driveway:)

Magnus213
02-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Only Skyline I've ever seen was in Iceland, oddly. R34, likely a GTS, driven by an idiot. I just kind of looked at it and thought "that's a Skyline..." and didn't have time to really grasp it until the idiot driver had flown away.

turbosx©
02-14-2007, 09:00 PM
screw the skyline I would love to see a f22 raptor in person.

SLOWR/T
02-14-2007, 09:03 PM
i had one pass me on 285 about a month ago outside of decatur. it was purple and the tag said LETSRUN if i remember correctly. i remember seeing my first one a few years ago (when they were first legal in the states) at NOPI.

§treet_§peed
02-14-2007, 09:04 PM
it was nice.. that bitch even has seat warmers

UPMotorsport
02-14-2007, 09:15 PM
i had one pass me on 285 about a month ago outside of decatur. it was purple and the tag said LETSRUN if i remember correctly. i remember seeing my first one a few years ago (when they were first legal in the states) at NOPI.

Thats MO

§treet_§peed
02-14-2007, 09:18 PM
^ i thought his was black?

UPMotorsport
02-14-2007, 09:21 PM
nope, his is midnight purple

§treet_§peed
02-14-2007, 09:24 PM
o that's kool..just a new one on me never seen his car upclose or in person before tho..

UPMotorsport
02-14-2007, 09:30 PM
ya, its CLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, I got him in touch with the right people :)

koukis14
02-14-2007, 09:45 PM
where did you see them? i have seen lots of Ferraris saw a gto do a burn out in front of me at los gatos ferrari was sick.
i am waiting for the day i can see an f1 in person.

I saw the Ferraris in the basement of Ferrari of Atlanta, I kinda talked my into the owners private collection. I saw the GT40 at a museum in Pittsburgh above a Porsche dealership owned by a Billionaire. He had some crazy shit in that place. The people at Ferrari of Atlanta are really cool, they will let you walk around and look at the cars as ong as you do not touch them. Ferrari of Denver is cool too but Ferrari of Philadelphia let me sit in every car in the place except fo rthe F50 and and the Porsche 911 GT1....yes a GT1. Every big city I am in I make it a point to go to the closest Ferrari dealership and buy something from the gift shop. Ferrari of Atlanta has a steering wheel there thats like 12 thousand dollars or something like that.

00CelicaGT
02-14-2007, 09:52 PM
I've seen wyclefs maclarn F1 in the Funk Master Flex car show when i used to live in Miami. i had to change my boxers right after lol

§treet_§peed
02-14-2007, 09:54 PM
eh when i first read the title of this thread, i figured i would come in here and read about you taking some fine gils virginity.. then i was gonna give you props.. but eh o well still.....

Leadfoot_mf
02-14-2007, 10:37 PM
I saw the Ferraris in the basement of Ferrari of Atlanta, I kinda talked my into the owners private collection. I saw the GT40 at a museum in Pittsburgh above a Porsche dealership owned by a Billionaire. He had some crazy shit in that place. The people at Ferrari of Atlanta are really cool, they will let you walk around and look at the cars as ong as you do not touch them. Ferrari of Denver is cool too but Ferrari of Philadelphia let me sit in every car in the place except fo rthe F50 and and the Porsche 911 GT1....yes a GT1. Every big city I am in I make it a point to go to the closest Ferrari dealership and buy something from the gift shop. Ferrari of Atlanta has a steering wheel there thats like 12 thousand dollars or something like that.

yeah FoA is cool i go up there alot they let my brother sit in a bunch of cars cause he was going to buy one. he was sitting in a 355 and started shifted the gears the salesman was like "um please dont do that"

i have heard of that porsche dealership in pitt need to go.

there is an f1 car at the mclaren shop in england on display.

Ran
02-15-2007, 12:30 PM
I've seen all three generations of the R series Skyline. Even got a chance to drive an R32 GT-R V-Spec II for a little bit. They're definitely fun cars out of the box, but the real fun lies in what you can do to it. :yes:

wtf is this world comming toYeah, an overweight piece of sh*t car that was given it's own racing class because it was whooping so much @ss. :rolleyes: I can understand not liking the numerous Skyline fanboys because they so great in number, but it's not a bad car. Redirect your frustration a bit. I mean it's not like the 240SX isn't overhyped or anything, right?

Brady
02-15-2007, 12:33 PM
I've driven 19 skylines. a bunch of gtr r32's, r33 4 door gts-4, r33 gtr, r32 gts-t's. Driven an evo 3 and a pulsar gti as well. ;) And that was all on the same day.

§treet_§peed
02-15-2007, 09:00 PM
i drove a v-10 awd drive lambo once before...:tongue1:

Chuckster
02-15-2007, 09:44 PM
They remind me of mustangs. Im more intrested in that f22 you were talking about. More about that please.

Chuckster
02-15-2007, 09:45 PM
I've driven 19 skylines. a bunch of gtr r32's, r33 4 door gts-4, r33 gtr, r32 gts-t's. Driven an evo 3 and a pulsar gti as well. ;) And that was all on the same day.

parking lot doesnt count.

§treet_§peed
02-15-2007, 09:51 PM
the raptor... that mother fucker was nice.. when i got in it it wasn't complete yet.. but almost just needed a few things to be installed but still when ig ot inside of it i felt like i was in a movie and in a fucking time machine or something bitches are fucking pimp hell they should be for there like 1 billion dollar or more price tag

Benefit
02-15-2007, 09:52 PM
there was a black r34 at the pleasant hill bp one time...skyline is not overrated, atleast i dont think so... worth every penny imho

koukis14
02-15-2007, 10:11 PM
They remind me of mustangs. Im more intrested in that f22 you were talking about. More about that please.

come up tpt the air force base any day monday to frinday and you probaby will see one. They are loud as fuck. I have seen it atleast 50 time flying by but this time he was coming down the runway about 500 feet of the ground and went straight fucking up in the air to about 5000 feet full afterburners. Then cut the power and fell beck into a roll and hit full throttle again and it was gone. I literally had goosebumps from that, it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

sidewayz
02-16-2007, 12:05 AM
the skyline you seen was in fact a gtst its lethal injections and it is for sale but i gurantee they want way to much good friends of mine but they over price shit ..... at least i believe thats the one you seen considering as how their shop is off of 41 and they have a silver r32 right now ... if you wanna see an even sexier one they gott r32 gtr there drop by and see it... i had to change my boxers when i seen it

sirkus
02-16-2007, 12:25 AM
My dad is one of the coaters on the F22 at lockheed. We have like 9000 posters of that fucking jet all around this house. I like the fact that when I ask him something about his job.. all he can do is look at me and say.. well, I can't tell you the details, BUTTT lol...

sirkus
02-16-2007, 12:30 AM
And I used to be like you with the "OMG IT'S A SKYLINE!!!" Then I found out that my uncle's friend has a R33, so I flew up to Toronto last year and stayed with my uncle. I got to ride in it for about 30 mins. The guy was like "You've yet to experience this ride!".. Like it's a damn space shuttle or something... but, It was a fun ride. Guy was just dogging the piss out of it. I was in the back seat just holding on like a roller coaster.
They don't seem as nice as they should be on the inside.

Hektik
02-16-2007, 12:42 AM

wtf is this world comming to

wait.wait .wait. didnt u just buy a stagea which is pretty much a skyline station wagon. so how can u call a skyline an overweight pig when ur car is more than likely heavier:thinking: :thinking:

.blank cd
02-16-2007, 01:17 AM
Ive sat in a couple skylines at shows etc. About being overrated, it is kinda. You can do alot more w/ your $80k than importing a R34. Though it is nice to look at. Save 10-15k and get a 06 C6 Z06.

StupidBikerBoy
02-16-2007, 02:06 AM
Ive sat in a couple skylines at shows etc. About being overrated, it is kinda. You can do alot more w/ your $80k than importing a R34. Though it is nice to look at. Save 10-15k and get a 06 C6 Z06.

People that are looking for the most bang for the buck don't buy Skylines. I wouldn't pass up a good deal on another skyline, but before I drop $80k on an R34 GTR I would deffinately buy a C6 Z06.

They are not overrated though. The GTS, GTT, GTS-4, etc. are easily affordable, and though the GTR is a lot higher priced, you get a very capable car for that money. And fun factor of the RB26's is hard to beat, very hard.

LeX
02-16-2007, 12:23 PM
My dad is one of the coaters on the F22 at lockheed. We have like 9000 posters of that fucking jet all around this house. I like the fact that when I ask him something about his job.. all he can do is look at me and say.. well, I can't tell you the details, BUTTT lol...

yeah i hear ya. My best friend's dad was the V.P. of Lockheed and he didn't talk about it much :goodjob:

koukis14
02-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Is this going to turn into another Skyline vs every fucking car on earth thread again?

quickdodge®
02-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Even though it was an R32 and could have even been a gts (i only saw the back) its was still exciting and gave me goosebumps...but so did the F22 raptor outside work doing some crazy shit yesterday.

LOLOL!!! Goddamn. You're serious, too, aren't you. Later, QD.

zakkkaliscious
02-16-2007, 09:02 PM
did anyone see the black r34 gtr NUR at the nopi nats? the were reving that shit and it gave me goose bumps

UPMotorsport
02-17-2007, 12:26 PM
there was a black r34 at the pleasant hill bp one time...skyline is not overrated, atleast i dont think so... worth every penny imho

yup:D

Fes
02-18-2007, 12:40 AM
skylines??? hahah seeen a whole bunch of em at lethal injection tuning. They had four sold three and have one r32 gtr sitting for sale. it so happens they got more comming in. cheak em out and your fantasies fer skylines will be fullfiled

koukis14
02-18-2007, 09:30 AM
If its legit I might just fucking buy one.

JDMJAYDC2
02-18-2007, 09:32 AM
midnight purple ftmfw!

also so his car at a V meet like a couple of weeks after he got the skyline really cool dude also saw keeblers skyline too very nice especially now since hes doing so much too it

§treet_§peed
02-18-2007, 12:56 PM
keebler is a good guy... crazy but kool

Elbow
02-19-2007, 12:28 PM
I have seen quite a few Skylines. There are two here in Athens that I know of. Usually GTS's though.