PDA

View Full Version : Stereotypical racist humor

dtmcnamara
02-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Ok so last night I was picking up some beer and valentines day shit from walmart. I was standing in line at the cash register and there was a middle eastern man in front of me with a kid in the cart. Both had matching turbans on and i didnt even think twice just laughed to myself...lol

Well while I was standing behind them waiting to check I noticed what they were getting when they put the shit on the check out counter. This is exactly what they got and only what they got:

Air Hog Radio air plane
Huge box of fireworks
A bulk pack of duct tape
A razor blade box cutter

lol. I know its horrible but I had to laugh to myself. Then i thought oh shit, and walked to the next line over, JUST IN CASE.

Is this bad?

The Yousef
02-14-2007, 02:14 PM
~waits for inevitable yousef joke~

Sammich
02-14-2007, 02:15 PM
got curry?

Killer
02-14-2007, 02:16 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's teachin his kid young man...

dtmcnamara
02-14-2007, 02:18 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's teachin his kid young man...

thats the first thing I thought...thats why i laughed, but then I was like what if he decides to teach him something else.....so I went to the other side of wal mart

Kelly
02-14-2007, 02:19 PM
Made me lirl a lil...

Sammich
02-14-2007, 02:20 PM
what ever happen to that .gif where the mid eastern guy was doing a one time demo on self bombing

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Ok so last night I was picking up some beer and valentines day shit from walmart. I was standing in line at the cash register and there was a middle eastern man in front of me with a kid in the cart. Both had matching turbans on and i didnt even think twice just laughed to myself...lol

Well while I was standing behind them waiting to check I noticed what they were getting when they put the shit on the check out counter. This is exactly what they got and only what they got:

Air Hog Radio air plane
Huge box of fireworks
A bulk pack of duct tape
A razor blade box cutter

lol. I know its horrible but I had to laugh to myself. Then i thought oh shit, and walked to the next line over, JUST IN CASE.

Is this bad?

This sounds too far-fetched to be real. I don't believe it happened. Later, QD.

srtowner
02-14-2007, 04:01 PM

Air Hog Radio air plane
Huge box of fireworks
A bulk pack of duct tape
A razor blade box cutter

Is this bad?

A huge box of fireworks???? At Wal Mart??? Uh, ok.

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2007, 04:11 PM
A huge box of fireworks???? At Wal Mart??? Uh, ok.

Hmmmm. You do know you can buy fire works at WalMart right? Later, QD.

imbosile
02-14-2007, 04:14 PM
haha that's too stereotypical to even happen, but if it did then that's really funny

IndianStig
02-14-2007, 04:16 PM
LMAO, plus reps for a good laugh, fact or fiction

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2007, 04:17 PM
LMAO, plus reps for a good laugh, fact or fiction

And minus reps(as soon as I can) to you for bringing this thread even further into stupidity than it was thought possible. Later, QD.

JDM onlyy
02-14-2007, 04:53 PM
That sounds farfetched, but if it did happen, then thats funny. Maybe it was done as a joke or something....Lol, highly doubt it though.

dtmcnamara
02-14-2007, 05:21 PM
This sounds too far-fetched to be real. I don't believe it happened. Later, QD.

If my phone didnt magically fall apart last week

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=105452

I would have take a picture. Trust me I thought I was already drunk and seeing things. He has a hot orange turban on and so did his little kid who has standing in the shopping cart.

srtowner
02-14-2007, 05:31 PM
Hmmmm. You do know you can buy fire works at WalMart right? Later, QD.

Aparently you don't know I live in Alabama and you can not buy fireworks at walmart. At least no at any WM I have ever been in.:taun: Hmmm thats kinda funny actually. You can buy a gun but not a bottle rocket.:thinking:

jon360
02-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Orange Turbans + Two middle eastern people + fireworks and box cutter = Taliban Training

Mr_Mischif
02-14-2007, 06:49 PM
This thread heats so much balls.

chrisdavis
02-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Aparently you don't know I live in Alabama and you can not buy fireworks at walmart. At least no at any WM I have ever been in.:taun: Hmmm thats kinda funny actually. You can buy a gun but not a bottle rocket.:thinking:

You can buy fireworks at WalMart in Ga. I wouldnt bother buying fireworks at a WalMart in Al cuz you got those awesome fireworks stores that sell the really good stuff :D

collins
02-15-2007, 07:26 AM
lol i dont care if it really happened or not! shit was funny y0!

ShooterMcGavin
02-15-2007, 08:20 AM
shoulda called them out on it, did ur part in the "war on terror"

joesblk_teg
02-15-2007, 10:04 AM
hahah ^^^^