PDA

View Full Version : RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES CAR!!!!!!!!!!

GermanMuscle
02-13-2007, 06:52 PM
WELL FUCK!!!!! i dont drive my car much because of my suspended license but today i went to drive my car to the work out place and find my car parked close to another car. I took off without really checking my car and then half way to the workout place i realized that my mirror was bend back, i firgured shit happens no biggy it will just snap back in place. once i got out i and tryed to snap it back into place i realized that it wouldnt snap back, it was broken. i knew who the car parked next to belonged to so i went and asked them about it. all they said is that they didnt do it:2up:

im gonna take a closer look at it tomorrow in the daylight hopefully its not broken

BTW...i live in an apartment so i cont have a place to park where its safe

LMK if anyone has a power mirror for a 90 integra

Krazykouki
02-13-2007, 06:55 PM
Some people just dont care...I try to park away from everyone else just so if someone tries to jack my car its in plain view and if someone hits my car then someone else would have seen it happen.

Jecht
02-13-2007, 06:56 PM
There is a reason I park in TWO parking spaces at once.

Wurm
02-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Some people just dont care...I try to park away from everyone else just so if someone tries to jack my car its in plain view and if someone hits my car then someone else would have seen it happen.
I use to park my hatch sideways when i was working at staples in plain view and that bitch still got stolen while i was working

DerrickT
02-13-2007, 07:41 PM

everytime I do that, some red-neck parks their jacked up muddy peice of shit next to it as close as they can.

Id do it way out in the parking lot, never close to the store or wherever and it would still happen, so I just park against an island or as far out as possible in the open.

but I still think it doesnt matter, jackasses will still push a shopping cart at it on purpose. those who dont have shit and dont appreciate stuff do this kind of shit.

Jecht
02-13-2007, 07:43 PM
everytime I do that, some red-neck parks their jacked up muddy peice of shit next to it as close as they can.

Id do it way out in the parking lot, never close to the store or wherever and it would still happen, so I just park against an island or as far out as possible in the open.

but I still think it doesnt matter, jackasses will still push a shopping cart at it on purpose. those who dont have shit and dont appreciate stuff do this kind of shit.
I write tag numbers down and look up their owners!

GermanMuscle
02-13-2007, 07:47 PM
well at my apartment there just isnt enough parking spaces just ask uproot he used to live in the building across from me and if i do doule park they would tow my car

Jecht
02-13-2007, 07:50 PM
well at my apartment there just isnt enough parking spaces just ask uproot he used to live in the building across from me and if i do doule park they would tow my car
Well, in that case, find out who in your building owns what car, and write down every tag number from everyone of their cars. Write down what color their cars are and note where they typically park.

GermanMuscle
02-13-2007, 08:07 PM
i know who it was and talked to them but of course they didnt admit it so they dont have to pay for it

Jecht
02-13-2007, 08:13 PM
i know who it was and talked to them but of course they didnt admit it so they dont have to pay for it

Oh well. Sorry man. :(

HalfBaked
02-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Don't drive an ugly car with a suspended license and shit won't happen.

Jimmy B
02-13-2007, 08:25 PM
There is a reason I park in TWO parking spaces at once.and that is why your car will get keyed, or hit,..

unless you park out at the end of the parking lot

Jecht
02-13-2007, 08:33 PM
and that is why your car will get keyed, or hit,..

unless you park out at the end of the parking lot

It most likely will not happen, and if it does, then I know how to get them to pay for it. When I'm at work, there are cameras that cover the parking lot, so I will have everyone's tag number should it happen. I know the people that park near my car @ KSU and all their tags (they know better and wouldn't do such a thing though). I don't live in an apartment, so I don't have to worry about it there either. Those are the only places I go. I never go anywhere else and actually park my car - I always have friends who are waiting on me for something or I'm dropping someone off. My car only has 5 dents on it; I have gotten anywhere from $50 to $200 for each of those dents. All you have to do is have your incriminating evidence and most people will just pay up to have it fixed.

Lucky DAWG
02-13-2007, 08:39 PM
only 5 lol

Krazykouki
02-13-2007, 08:41 PM
I use to park my hatch sideways when i was working at staples in plain view and that bitch still got stolen while i was working

yea, thats true, but I wont even eat at a resturant that does not have a window so I can see my car...yea obsessive maybe, but thats my #2 baby, cant let anything happen to it...

GermanMuscle
02-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Don't drive an ugly car with a suspended license and shit won't happen.

i wasnt driving it while it happened i was at school and my car was parked in front of my home, if you dont like my car thats your opinion and keep it to yourself

Jimmy B
02-13-2007, 08:48 PM
only 5 dents,.. lol..

i remember when i was like that with my car.. i had NO dents in my car.. but my paint was worth more than 1/2 of the cars on here..

i have learned, cars get old.. they get sold, they dont matter that much,. yes.. keep it as nice as you can,.. but it will get dented, scratched, or wrecked..

unless you have a classic, hot rod, or an exotic, its still just a NORMAL car....

Leadfoot_mf
02-13-2007, 08:51 PM

cause your a dick?

Jecht
02-13-2007, 08:51 PM
I've made close to $600 from those dents, and only one of them is noticeable (truck bumped my trunk lid and dented the lower part in). Guess where all that money went? My savings account.

Leadfoot_mf
02-13-2007, 08:58 PM
I've made close to $600 from those dents, and only one of them is noticeable (truck bumped my trunk lid and dented the lower part in). Guess where all that money went? My savings account.
so your saving for a REAL car?

Jecht
02-13-2007, 09:07 PM
so your saving for a REAL car?
No, I'm saving for a house of my own thank you very much. I don't worry about going fast too much. The only reason I even spent the money on my Jetta's few modifications was because I wanted it to brake, shift, and handle slightly better when I'm driving it everyday. I, unlike most of the idiots on IA, know that it is unwise to spend all of my money on something that I will never get back the money I have invested into it.

Leadfoot_mf
02-13-2007, 09:11 PM
i already have a house. :D so its toy time. who cares if u never intend to sell it and it brings u joy. its your/there money have fun with it but be responsible ;)

Jecht
02-13-2007, 09:15 PM
i already have a house. :D so its toy time. who cares if u never intend to sell it and it brings u joy. its your/there money have fun with it but be responsible ;)
Understandable. I'm into cars for different reasons than having fun though. It happened because I noticed inadequacies in my first few cars that if changed would improve how it functioned as a daily driver. :goodjob:

greasemunkey
02-13-2007, 09:34 PM
lol, at the last drift event we had, i took pics of the licence plates of the cars next to me with my cell just in case, because it was kind of a tight spot

GermanMuscle
02-13-2007, 09:42 PM
what most of you dont get it doesnt matter if your car gets damaged in a parking spot and you do know that it was the person next to you did it and you have their license number, if you dont have prove like their paint on your car and your paint on their car you cant do anyting about it

greasemunkey
02-13-2007, 10:03 PM
well you can always make friends with a cop and figure out how to find them, then have some fun with a key or two, or maybe a bat?

Lucky DAWG
02-13-2007, 10:09 PM
lmao at the neg rep for saying "only 5 lol"

and you said, coming from the snobby kid who as a toyota badges as a lexus?
hmmm, one i don't brag about my car; you're prob thinking i was by me enlightening you that you wanting the new garbage rabbit for 17k was dumb for that price, and the toyota soarer has a different engine then my car so yet again nice try. i got my car for 5k and i paid for it.

and considering i DONT park my car in two spots and have never gotten a dent in the side of my car is funny.

dont make assumptions before you overreact to a comment that was supposed to be a joke, lighten up

Jecht
02-13-2007, 10:13 PM
lmao at the neg rep for saying "only 5 lol"

and you said, coming from the snobby kid who as a toyota badges as a lexus?
hmmm, one i don't brag about my car; you're prob thinking i was by me enlightening you that you wanting the new garbage rabbit for 17k was dumb for that price, and the toyota soarer has a different engine then my car so yet again nice try. i got my car for 5k and i paid for it.

and considering i DONT park my car in two spots and have never gotten a dent in the side of my car is funny.

dont make assumptions before you overreact to a comment that was supposed to be a joke, lighten up

I wasn't overreacting, I just don't like you.

Lucky DAWG
02-13-2007, 10:17 PM
I wasn't overreacting, I just don't like you.

great its mutual

just next time cut a bit deeper when you make a jab with an argument that makes sense :goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
02-13-2007, 10:19 PM
oh and that sux german, you are kinda shit outta luck on that
i hope the guy who did it finally mans up and pays you whats yours

Jecht
02-13-2007, 10:24 PM
great its mutual

just next time cut a bit deeper when you make a jab with an argument that makes sense :goodjob:

Well, it would help if you wouldn't try to cut a person down by taking a shot at them. Volkswagen is my favorite make. I won't buy another car. So in my case, a Rabbit is a good value. I usually try to keep an optimistic attitude, but you just happened to get on my bad side. I'll try to leave you alone. :cheers:

Lucky DAWG
02-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Well, it would help if you wouldn't try to cut a person down by taking a shot at them. Volkswagen is my favorite make. I won't buy another car. So in my case, a Rabbit is a good value. I usually try to keep an optimistic attitude, but you just happened to get on my bad side. I'll try to leave you alone. :cheers:

i wish u woulda had that take on it and made a response to me BEFORE you neg repped but oh well.

i just think there are better volks out there for cheaper, i'm not insulting your intelligence just the car, nothing against you.

but ehhh sure ill cheers to the turn around look at it:cheers:
have a good one

jfman
02-13-2007, 11:27 PM
only 5 dents,.. lol..

i remember when i was like that with my car.. i had NO dents in my car.. but my paint was worth more than 1/2 of the cars on here..

i have learned, cars get old.. they get sold, they dont matter that much,. yes.. keep it as nice as you can,.. but it will get dented, scratched, or wrecked..

unless you have a classic, hot rod, or an exotic, its still just a NORMAL car....

+1

uproot
02-13-2007, 11:37 PM
DUDE!!

be careful around there, seriously!!

a) my other hatchback got stolen from those apartments
b) someone tried to break into my current hatchback there
c) came home one day and saw this fat kid sitting on my freaking hood!

It was probably one of those kids that's always running around in the lot, or someone who just doesn't care

also there's several dings on my car from that parking lot

ShooterMcGavin
02-14-2007, 12:14 AM
WELL FUCK!!!!! i dont drive my car much because of my suspended license but today i went to drive my car to the work out place and find my car parked close to another car. I took off without really checking my car and then half way to the workout place i realized that my mirror was bend back, i firgured shit happens no biggy it will just snap back in place. once i got out i and tryed to snap it back into place i realized that it wouldnt snap back, it was broken. i knew who the car parked next to belonged to so i went and asked them about it. all they said is that they didnt do it:2up:

im gonna take a closer look at it tomorrow in the daylight hopefully its not broken

BTW...i live in an apartment so i cont have a place to park where its safe

LMK if anyone has a power mirror for a 90 integra

sorry but that just screams karma :yes:

GermanMuscle
02-14-2007, 06:39 AM
DUDE!!

be careful around there, seriously!!

a) my other hatchback got stolen from those apartments
b) someone tried to break into my current hatchback there
c) came home one day and saw this fat kid sitting on my freaking hood!

It was probably one of those kids that's always running around in the lot, or someone who just doesn't care

also there's several dings on my car from that parking lot

yea it really sucks but im moving out too once the contract runs out:goodjob:

im just gonna start parking in the spots where there is no side walk and its those little kids that run into peoples cars on their skateboards too

4dmin
02-14-2007, 07:55 AM
i had the same thing quite a few years back when i had my focus... some one keyed it in a parking lot for fun when i was seeing a friend one night in Alabama.

GermanMuscle
02-14-2007, 11:00 AM
^^^that really sucks, having your car keyed is worse than having a mirror broken off.