PDA

View Full Version : sick collection!

james
02-13-2007, 10:43 AM
http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=713110

thats crazy. 3 skylines and all those toys.

BiH1320
02-13-2007, 10:45 AM
dammn i wish that was my collection lol

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 11:23 AM
that diecast collection aint shit....my dad has close to 10k hotwheels/johnny lightnings/etc etc...they have a room in their house dedicated to this shit, wall to wall-floor to ceiling covered in hotwheels, w/ about 30 moving boxes, a closet, and half a storage shop full of diecast cars

james
02-13-2007, 11:25 AM
that diecast collection aint shit....my dad has close to 10k hotwheels/johnny lightnings/etc etc...they have a room in their house dedicated to this shit, wall to wall-floor to ceiling covered in hotwheels, w/ about 30 moving boxes, a closet, and half a storage shop full of diecast cars

cool, but does he have 3 skylines?

Jecht
02-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Someone has no life. :screwy:

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 11:32 AM
cool, but does he have 3 skylines?

even better, in our eyes anyway, im not a huge jdm car fan...

a #'s matching all original 67 impala w/ the double hump heads, ramhorn exhaust, powerglide tranny, am/8track, rear mounted antenna...blah blah blah...only thing that isnt original is the paint (and the color at that, the car originally came in butternut yellow but was painted blue about 10 years ago)

now youve got me interested to see if i even have a picture of the impala...gonna go check my archived cd's when i get back

bigdare23
02-13-2007, 11:33 AM

What is this a "who has the biggest dick competition?" if so, both that guy and your daddy lose to me ha!

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 11:36 AM
What is this a "who has the biggest dick competition?" if so, both that guy and your daddy lose to me ha!

this is true, noone really knows why he collects them.....but gives him something to do i guess....im sure he thinks spending more $ than a late 80's civic is even worth trying to make it look like every other car on the block is stupid as well....but its what you do and what he does....i dont question it, i just laugh

Sol-Badguy
02-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Only jealous of the R's.

man
02-13-2007, 01:49 PM
even better, in our eyes anyway, im not a huge jdm car fan...

a #'s matching all original 67 impala w/ the double hump heads, ramhorn exhaust, powerglide tranny, am/8track, rear mounted antenna...blah blah blah...only thing that isnt original is the paint (and the color at that, the car originally came in butternut yellow but was painted blue about 10 years ago)

now youve got me interested to see if i even have a picture of the impala...gonna go check my archived cd's when i get back

^^^ better than skylines.

OneSlow5pt0
02-13-2007, 02:52 PM
^^^ better than skylines.

agreed...but i hate skylines,lol