PDA

View Full Version : Is This Bullshit or What?

Kyle
02-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Someone shit in the ice maker and on the floor in the bathroom in or dorm so we all have to pay Georgia Tech $25, they are taking it out of our accounts. Because they couldn't figure out who did it everyone is paying for it, wtf? It's not my fault they didn't find them. So if people keep doing this I keep getting charged $25?

quickdodgeŽ
02-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Everyone in my dorm is being charged $25 because someone shit in the ice maker on the second floor, and on the floor in the bathroom. So now everyone is paying, wtf? It's not my fault they didn't find them. So if people keep doing this I keep getting charged $25?

I thought it was a pretty funny prank at the time. If you need me to, I will paypal you the $25 to make up for it. Later, QD.

Hulud
02-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Everyone in my dorm is being charged $25 because someone shit in the ice maker on the second floor, and on the floor in the bathroom. So now everyone is paying, wtf? It's not my fault they didn't find them. So if people keep doing this I keep getting charged $25?
yup lame rules

they threatened that my fresh year in college, never happened though

some kid put his love juice on anothers door :gay:

R3RUN
02-12-2007, 09:36 PM
We had somebody steal an entire set of furniture, a couch, chair, and loveseat. Cost me $2.30 :(

Bishop
02-12-2007, 09:37 PM
wow that sucks. Glad i don't and never will live in a dorm.

Kyle
02-12-2007, 09:37 PM
I thought it was a pretty funny prank at the time. If you need me to, I will paypal you the $25 to make up for it. Later, QD.
Haha thanks. I was laughing so hard when my roomate read the email, then when he said we all have to pay $25 I was like what? I can't imagine the toal amount they would collect if it was $25 per person.

We had somebody steal an entire set of furniture, a couch, chair, and loveseat. Cost me $2.30 :(

Yeah, $25 is not a reasonable amount. I think it's just a threat in hopes that someone will leak some information.

R3RUN
02-12-2007, 09:40 PM
You edit posts like no other kyle. But yea the only reason it was so cheap for us is because they charged the entire group of buildings, so like 8 buildings or so. Otherwise it would have been much more expensive.

quickdodgeŽ
02-12-2007, 09:41 PM
never happened though

That's cause you dropped out. Later, QD.

Hulud
02-12-2007, 09:43 PM
That's cause you dropped out. Later, QD.
yea thats it :rolleyes:

joesblk_teg
02-12-2007, 09:46 PM
yeah most schools do that, when i went to SPSU someone lit a bag of trash on fire in the elevator and we were all charged $2.50 or something like that

Hulud
02-12-2007, 09:49 PM
yeah most schools do that, when i went to SPSU someone lit a bag of trash on fire in the elevator and we were all charged $2.50 or something like that
bwah! when did you go there?

Bishop
02-12-2007, 09:54 PM

off topic, but is your hardtop blue?

Hulud
02-12-2007, 09:55 PM
off topic, but is your hardtop blue?
ah touche, good question

ShooterMcGavin
02-12-2007, 10:32 PM
wow, looks like the shameless shower shitter has upped the ante since i've left :lmao:

fight club
02-12-2007, 10:48 PM
haha when i was in the dorm of ga southern someone threw flour all down the hall so there were footprints in every nook and cranny of the dorm. we didnt get charged anything tho. dorms = nasty

RandomGuy
02-12-2007, 11:49 PM
sure the email was legit... lolol bc that sounds like an ingenious scam blahahah

paypal me 25$ to recoupe for the prank or we will suspend your grades

lolol.... luckily 100 out of a thousand fall for it and thats some $

hit a few schools and you're ballin

BiH1320
02-13-2007, 12:19 AM
lol

SniperJoe
02-13-2007, 04:15 AM
wow, looks like the shameless shower shitter has upped the ante since i've left :lmao:

Yeah, we had that happen once in Armstrong dorm when I was there a few years ago. That was not fun. Never did hear about who did it, though. I don't think I was charged anything. :???:

AtifSajid
02-13-2007, 08:02 AM
Thats a lot of money to clean up some shit..

james
02-13-2007, 08:28 AM
can you at least get a picture of the shit/ice combo for future reference?

Kyle
02-13-2007, 08:34 AM
sure the email was legit... lolol bc that sounds like an ingenious scam blahahah

paypal me 25$ to recoupe for the prank or we will suspend your grades

lolol.... luckily 100 out of a thousand fall for it and thats some $

hit a few schools and you're ballin

That would be pretty clever, but they don't ask for the money they take a list of everyone in the dorm and take it out of one of your accounts.

can you at least get a picture of the shit/ice combo for future reference?

Lol, nah they cleaned it up already. I get ice all the time without really looking, it's a good thing it was on another floor.

Black Mamba
02-13-2007, 08:47 AM
lmao.. I go to SPSU.. and for past two years, nothing like that happened.

Jaimecbr900
02-13-2007, 08:59 AM
How much would YOU charge to clean up someone else's shit in an icemaker? How about a shower too? Then you have to sanitize that crap, pun intended, and teach the people a lesson.

Personally, you got off easy for just $25. I'd charged twice that. ;)

BTW, exactly WHO finds that funny? Certain pranks are indeed funny, but that one??? I don't see the "humor" in it. Maybe it was part of hazing or a bet, but I still don't see the "coolness" factor in it. Maybe I'm just way too old for that crap, again pun intended. ;)

ShooterMcGavin
02-13-2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah, we had that happen once in Armstrong dorm when I was there a few years ago. That was not fun. Never did hear about who did it, though. I don't think I was charged anything. :???:
lol dude that's what i'm talkin about, when were u in armstrong? i stayed there from fall '01 through spring '02. funny thing is the same guy (we think) hit some place on east campus my last yr there too.

ShooterMcGavin
02-13-2007, 09:06 AM
BTW, exactly WHO finds that funny? Certain pranks are indeed funny, but that one??? I don't see the "humor" in it. Maybe it was part of hazing or a bet, but I still don't see the "coolness" factor in it. Maybe I'm just way too old for that crap, again pun intended. ;)
19 yr olds? lolol, sorry, couldn't resist what w/maniac's thread about 19 yr old being so mature :D

Kyle
02-13-2007, 10:44 AM
I looked up the capacity of my dorm, it's 254, so basically this will make $6,350 for the dorm. Collective responsibility is one thing, but it seems shitting on the floor makes the school better off.

imbosile
02-13-2007, 10:49 AM
hahahah KYLE GETTING PWN3D BY GATECH!!!! I LOVE IT!!!111!1oneeleven!!1

SniperJoe
02-13-2007, 11:54 AM
lol dude that's what i'm talkin about, when were u in armstrong? i stayed there from fall '01 through spring '02. funny thing is the same guy (we think) hit some place on east campus my last yr there too.

All right, another poor soul that was stuck in Armstrong! I was there from Fall '02 until Spring of '03. I think the same guy did it again next year to us. I hated that dorm, but I only had to spend two semesters there, then it was off to an apartment.

ShooterMcGavin
02-13-2007, 12:35 PM
:werd: at least i was on the good floor at the time (2nd) since girls used to live there.

ShooterMcGavin
02-13-2007, 12:36 PM
hahahah KYLE GETTING PWN3D BY GATECH!!!! I LOVE IT!!!111!1oneeleven!!1
lol what an asshole :lmao:

Kyle
02-13-2007, 02:09 PM
:werd: at least i was on the good floor at the time (2nd) since girls used to live there.
Dude my room pwnzrs all. I am in a carpeted quad, with a kitchenette(I guess :thinking: ) and we have a bathroom with a shower. It's pretty sick.

ShooterMcGavin
02-13-2007, 02:26 PM
psssh, i used to be in the harris room where they now no longer let anyone live. they're supposed to be two 2 person suites connected by a bathroom but i got one of them for myself and our bathroom was the "handicapped" one so it had a walk in shower and a separate door for the shitter and shower :goodjob: