PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sprint PPC 6700

gtikid
02-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Well I'm finally able to post this thing for sale. I bought it back in September and used it until November b/c I got my Cingular phone, so I had no need for a Sprint Phone anymore. It took me so long to post this for sale b/c I let the account cancel itself out b/c I still had hope of maybe connecting my old # again. But after 3 months, the account cancels itself out. And the 3 months are up :D.

I used this phone for probably about 2 months and I took care of it like if it was my child or something. I love this device and personally think that the PPC is the best cell phone for any cell phone provider. It does whatever the hell you want it to do and more.

I still have the original box, papers/manuals that came inside, house charger, base with the usb cable to hook up to the computer to charge and sync, extra stylus, extra house/car charger (yes 2 in 1, it's the shit and really efficient), ActiveSync CD, and I believe that's it. The phone still has the original screen protector that I placed on there, so it looks like the screen is scratched, but it's only the screen protector, thank goodness. Personally I recommend screen protectors to all my customers and mine is a prime example of why. Again I babied the shit out of those phone...

Asking $300 OBO. If your lucky and offer the correct amount I might even include a Mini SD with the phone as well :goodjob: Reach me through PM, IM (colombiankid04), or text/call me at 404-983-0793. Yes the ESN is cleared and if you have a problem/concern/regard about activating me, lemme know and i'll help you do it. I'm an ex-Sprint employee so getting it connect with your # won't be a problem at all. BTW, sorry for the pics, my camera sucks haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/DSCF1355.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/DSCF1350.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/DSCF1349.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/DSCF1344.jpg

BaHumBugg
02-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Yo dawg hit me up 6784782835

Hektik
02-12-2007, 10:44 PM
this is a bad ass phone... wish i had the money

Sammich
02-13-2007, 07:54 AM
bump for a sick phone, my boy had one...that phone is tizzight haha

Brett
02-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Julian take a pic of the battery :lmfao:

aaronfelipe
02-13-2007, 10:22 AM
YOu beat me to it. Mine will be for sale when I get a chance.

gtikid
02-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Julian take a pic of the battery :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Battery does come included with this phone!! :lmfao:

gtikid
02-13-2007, 06:17 PM
OBO

madwick
02-13-2007, 09:35 PM
is there anyway to make it work for a nextel customer?

gtikid
02-14-2007, 11:41 AM
You'd have to switch over to the Sprint side, which would mean that you would lose your Nextel Radio #, but you will get a whoooole lot better phone service with Sprint over Nextel :goodjob:

OBO

2.0civic
02-14-2007, 11:48 AM
You'd have to switch over to the Sprint side, which would mean that you would lose your Nextel Radio #, but you will get a whoooole lot better phone service with Sprint over Nextel :goodjob:

OBO

indeed

fee bump and if i only had the cash...looks like its in great shape

gtikid
02-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Yea man I took very good care of that phone. I miss the shit out of it. When I started working at Cingular, they didn't have the 8525 yet, so I said o well and chose the E62. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, huuuuuuuuge mistake on my part :(

jR1_kS14
02-14-2007, 06:30 PM
i got the same phone. i might be selling mine soon. yea the phone is nice as hellllllll lol

madwick
02-14-2007, 10:31 PM
is it possible while still under contract to switch from partner comp to the other? would i have to pay the cancel fee?

gtikid
02-15-2007, 12:35 AM
Yes it's simple. Any Sprint store should be able to do it. I do recommend a corporate store though. And no there will be no cancellation fees or deposits. There will not be an activation fee, but I do believe there is an upgrading fee. They might of changed it.

2.0civic
02-15-2007, 09:42 AM
Yes it's simple. Any Sprint store should be able to do it. I do recommend a corporate store though. And no there will be no cancellation fees or deposits. There will not be an activation fee, but I do believe there is an upgrading fee. They might of changed it.

im not sure what the time limit is though but you can switch but you cant switch if its like 4 months or sooner (i believe) into the other contract so they dont have to keep giving you two year pricing

gtikid
02-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Hah we used to do it whenever. The only thing we did look at was your contract and see what pricing we would give on the phone. He won't have to worry about that since he's buying the phone from an individual and not the store.

madwick
02-15-2007, 09:53 PM
awesome well let me find a respectable dealer and ill get back with ya...