PDA

View Full Version : Silver GTIs on North Druid/Wieuca

Nemesis
02-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Saw two of them today. One pretty well modded, other one pretty much stock looking but it had a loud diverter valve.

Anyone on here maybe? One of them had a importatlanta.com sticker on the rear windshield.

But to the douchebag driving the first one:

You shouldnt be driving like an asshat in turn lanes trying to show off to me. Oh and you got waxed by a Wagon too. If you want a rematch (and if you are on this site), let me know and we can do any runs you want, dig, non-dig, 25-40-60 roll. Hope to see on the road again. Ill give you a two car jump next time :lmao:

Chuckster
02-12-2007, 08:21 PM
if he doesnt take the offer, id like to give it a try. :D

Last scooby i raced was robs, when he had it of course. He pulled on me in third everytime.

From a dig, lol. By time you hit third our wheels will be done hoping.

Nemesis
02-12-2007, 08:32 PM
March 4th dude. Go to the track day and we can keep it off the streets. Id be up for a run then man

Chuckster
02-13-2007, 05:33 AM
March 4th dude. Go to the track day and we can keep it off the streets. Id be up for a run then man

sounds good to me. Geussing some kinda event going on or just abunch of peeps going out that day?

Nemesis
02-13-2007, 07:31 AM
sounds good to me. Geussing some kinda event going on or just abunch of peeps going out that day?

Its another Seloc Track Day. Check up on the events section, they have all the info in that thread. :goodjob:

xenniferx
04-02-2007, 09:44 PM
I always see this thread and wonder if the mostly stock one was me. :P

><