PDA

View Full Version : Mogallo Owned!!!!

mogallo
06-19-2005, 09:36 PM
Yeah, my SUPER BADASS SUPRA got owned by Ct9gsr (Charles), TT G35 (Tony) , and a Viper GTS by 2 1/2 CL up to 160mph last night!!!!

I'm just going to go ahead and admit it right now.... im only making 400whp at 14psi @ 6800rpm so:

MY CAR IS SLOWER THAN YOURS......

Just wanted to get it all out of the way..... please do all of your shit talking on this thread so that i dont have to read a ton of threads to find your comments!!!!

SilviaK93
06-19-2005, 09:41 PM
so ct9agsr ran up to 160mph.......awwww I missed out! :D

TRAY_STi
06-19-2005, 09:44 PM
Is there a video?

SLOWR/T
06-19-2005, 09:59 PM
hahahahaha after all that shit talking you did now it has backfired in your face. coming out wanting to race anyone and everyone to 160-180 and saying YOULL give them a lead adn the kick when you were the one that needed the lead hahahahahahaha...

not bashing on your car, its just you think cause you turbo an NA supra you have the fastest car on the fourm or in ATL or even in GA. one thing you need to remember is no matter how fast your car is there always a car faster. but ill give you props cause at least you admited it and not try to make up some sorry excuse.

efman
06-19-2005, 10:11 PM
its ok to cry

Kevykev
06-19-2005, 10:54 PM
takes a real man to admit defeat......FIRST

lol :D

girly_typeR
06-19-2005, 11:05 PM
my poor mogallo... lol
YES there is a vid. Will be posted soon. I got passenger seat in the supra, fawking crazy driver.. haha

Tracer
06-19-2005, 11:07 PM
There will be more to come.

Cliff
06-19-2005, 11:20 PM
hahahahaha after all that shit talking you did now it has backfired in your face. coming out wanting to race anyone and everyone to 160-180 and saying YOULL give them a lead adn the kick when you were the one that needed the lead hahahahahahaha...

not bashing on your car, its just you think cause you turbo an NA supra you have the fastest car on the fourm or in ATL or even in GA. one thing you need to remember is no matter how fast your car is there always a car faster. but ill give you props cause at least you admited it and not try to make up some sorry excuse.

he's also not puttin out nearly the power he was expecting to get...so he said he would beat everyone with X amount of power then he ends up with only Y amount so in reality there is still full potential for him beating everyone he said he would....once he gets to X like he was planning on :bigok:

Shawn
06-20-2005, 12:07 AM
hahah good, now I know who not to waste my time on :)

Hulud
06-20-2005, 12:15 AM

gtikid
06-20-2005, 12:32 AM
hahah good, now I know who not to waste my time on :)
hahaha that's so true coming from you shawn...

tony
06-20-2005, 01:12 AM
Anything can still happen on the street so I wouldn't be quick to write his supra off, Charles' Evo is damn fast, and we all know vipers are quick.

Most people would instantly get blown away by the cars he listed so I'm impressed.

mogallo
06-20-2005, 02:02 AM
The only race that went up to 160mph was the one with the Viper....

Tony and Charles did not run up to 160.... with them, we mostly did 3rd gear pulls up to the end of 4th....

DrivenMind
06-20-2005, 05:21 AM
took balls to admit the loss as openly as you did...

I wanna see the vid...

ct9a gsr
06-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Here's the video that everyone wants... we'll make more videos another time.

Video (http://students.kennesaw.edu/~crw7727/pictures/ct9avs400whpsupra.wmv)

Tracer
06-20-2005, 03:38 PM
Good video Charles.

But I agree do not count the Supra out just yet. Also, Charles's Evo really impressed me that night. Charles's Evo > Jason's Sti

tony
06-20-2005, 04:26 PM
got any other video's from that day? you dont have to post em.. just email them to [email protected] if you could..

WINDSOR
06-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Anything can still happen on the street so I wouldn't be quick to write his supra off, Charles' Evo is damn fast, and we all know vipers are quick.

Most people would instantly get blown away by the cars he listed so I'm impressed.

yeah but most people on here have slow cars. Thats not going to be enough to play with the big dogs. I'm not saying i'm one of them though. There is a twin turbo fox body making 1300 rwhp with twin T76s. I won't be happy till i can make more then that and drive it on the street.

I say if you talk a lot of smak be prepared to back it up with your car. :D

Pablo
06-20-2005, 04:55 PM
i want to see charles vs black z06

PSINXS
06-20-2005, 05:23 PM
so this is what i heard on my way to barrett. your car sounds good mogallo. i heard it when u arrived at BP. ym buddies told me that u beat the viper but i guess they wrong. your car still fast though.

btw, why r u running 14psi on a single?

Nightsrt4
06-20-2005, 05:30 PM
You beat me that night Mark <3 So its all good and we all had Fun!!! =)

Spyder
06-20-2005, 05:50 PM
so this is what i heard on my way to barrett. your car sounds good mogallo. i heard it when u arrived at BP. ym buddies told me that u beat the viper but i guess they wrong. your car still fast though.

NA--->NA-T

Speedm0(\)key
06-20-2005, 07:52 PM
:( .....

David88vert
06-20-2005, 08:01 PM
So mogallo, do you still want to give me the 3 bike lengths head start?

SilviaK93
06-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Here's the video that everyone wants... we'll make more videos another time.

Video (http://students.kennesaw.edu/~crw7727/pictures/ct9avs400whpsupra.wmv)

so there was someone in your backseat videoing this?

Would like to have you out this Sunday to help in creating a cool video of nice cars and nice Atlanta scenery.

SilviaK93
06-20-2005, 09:00 PM
i want to see charles vs black z06

50- 120mph........Charles do you accept? I am coming to your territory for mph so I hope you dont back down this time. :D

we all know what would happen if we went 50-160mph........ :D

ct9a gsr
06-20-2005, 11:20 PM
50- 120mph........Charles do you accept? I am coming to your territory for mph so I hope you dont back down this time. :D

we all know what would happen if we went 50-160mph........ :D

Sure, I accept... as long as you 100% fully agree to reimburse me for any damages that may occur to my vehicle from anything comming off of your vehicle while driving. I have to make sure to say this now before any street race because you never know when the other person's engine will spew parts into your car causing damage.

:)

mogallo
06-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Sure, I accept... as long as you 100% fully agree to reimburse me for any damages that may occur to my vehicle from anything comming off of your vehicle while driving. I have to make sure to say this now before any street race because you never know when the other person's engine will spew parts into your car causing damage.

:)

Awwwwwww Charles :( This was you that night :rant: :rant: :rant:

mogallo
06-20-2005, 11:52 PM

The Viper jumped on me (you know how domestic owners race....) and pulled on me until i hit about 5800rpm.... then he no longer pulled, but i didnt gain on him either..... he beat me nonetheless....

The boost controller is set at 14psi .... because i have MAD CRAZY boost creep :( With a 7psi WG Spring, ported exhaust side of turbo, ported various other things, and smaller exhaust than i had intended to run, it still spikes at 21psi ~ 1.5 Bar at about 7100rpm :( ..... fuel cutoff ensues at the spike....

NA-T is correct, but notice the 3mm Head Gasket in my mods list.... i have low 8's compression ratio, and the goal was to be able to run 20-23psi on Pump gas....

I dont really know what the next step is, but it needs to get fixed somehow.....

mogallo
06-20-2005, 11:55 PM
So mogallo, do you still want to give me the 3 bike lengths head start?

I'd be happy to run your bike man..... any way you wanted to do it..... my car is lacking 100-150whp right now, but i think it will be fun - thats what its all about anyway!!!! :bigok:

Speedm0(\)key
06-21-2005, 09:19 AM
i never felt like -1 ing you cause you're retarded... however you almost got one just now for all that shit talking geeeeez man...

nightracer
06-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Something is weird here because I saw one of the bpu guys on SupraForums beat the shit out of a low 12 second evo by bus lengths. It wasn't even a race. Anyway, nice run and props for being cool about not winning.. Takes a real man to admit defeat. :goodjob: ]

I have a feeling you won't have to worry about evo's for long.

Spyder
06-21-2005, 02:37 PM
The Viper jumped on me (you know how domestic owners race....) and pulled on me until i hit about 5800rpm.... then he no longer pulled, but i didnt gain on him either..... he beat me nonetheless....

The boost controller is set at 14psi .... because i have MAD CRAZY boost creep :( With a 7psi WG Spring, ported exhaust side of turbo, ported various other things, and smaller exhaust than i had intended to run, it still spikes at 21psi ~ 1.5 Bar at about 7100rpm :( ..... fuel cutoff ensues at the spike....

NA-T is correct, but notice the 3mm Head Gasket in my mods list.... i have low 8's compression ratio, and the goal was to be able to run 20-23psi on Pump gas....

I dont really know what the next step is, but it needs to get fixed somehow.....

are you running a external wastegate? is it dumped to the atmosphere or recirculated? what size wastegate?

i cant remember where the pictures are or i would just look....

HiPSI
06-21-2005, 03:41 PM
lol @ this thread.

mogallo
06-21-2005, 06:30 PM
are you running a external wastegate? is it dumped to the atmosphere or recirculated? what size wastegate?

i cant remember where the pictures are or i would just look....

Atmospheric.... 38mm WG.... i think i need to get a 44.

David88vert
06-21-2005, 07:36 PM
I'd be happy to run your bike man..... any way you wanted to do it..... my car is lacking 100-150whp right now, but i think it will be fun - thats what its all about anyway!!!! :bigok:

Since you're lacking the other 150 hp that you would like to have I'll give up the extra head start, and let you have the jump. :) Better?

green91
06-21-2005, 08:48 PM
Charles. I think you better STFU! It's about to get ugly if you don't. I tried to be nice about it, but if you want to keep running your mouth...it can be on. I don't think you want that. You were street racing...You lost or else you wouldn't have block or rocks for all we know in your windshield. Do you think if you were racing in a class at the track and a car next to you lost control and slammed into your car that he would pay for yours? If you do you have lost your mind. BTW, my car blew up while I was racing you...lets make a deal. You pay for my block and I'll pay for your winshield ;) Afterall my car was racing yours when it happened.

We sponsored your car as you stated in another thread. All that equates to is that we gave you an AWESOME deal on your clutch and you put a sticker on your car. The rest of our sponsored cars get their work done here and only here. So please don't bring that crap up again in your next response.

YOU GOT YOUR ASS WHOOPED AND WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!!!!

i have to admit, that was a pretty lame response :mad:

SLOWR/T
06-21-2005, 11:46 PM
^^agree'd

Quote "YOU GOT YOUR ASS WHOOPED"

ok 389hp Vs 522hp. what the hell did you think was going to happen?? you had 190+ hp on him easy.

oh and tracy you should change your sig to "0 awhp click here for pics"

AznTraitor
06-21-2005, 11:50 PM
^^agree'd

Quote "YOU GOT YOUR ASS WHOOPED"

ok 389hp Vs 522hp. what the hell did you think was going to happen?? you had 190+ hp on him easy.

^^
ooooooh, now that's a zinger....

SLOWR/T
06-21-2005, 11:57 PM
"zinger".....?????

whats that??

AznTraitor
06-22-2005, 12:11 AM

zinger:
1. A witty, often caustic remark.
2. A sudden shock, revelation, or turn of events.

better?

SLOWR/T
06-22-2005, 12:34 AM
yep

Tracy
06-22-2005, 07:04 PM
dude. I'm sorry Charles. I thought I deleted that post before I called you last night. I just realized that it was up there. I was upset when I read it and decied to delete it immediately and call you instead.

I'm really sorry!!! I really thought I deleted it!!!

Sorry to everyone.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=10921