http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/j21.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/j6.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/j5.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/j4.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/j3.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/j1.jpg

Evil Goat
02-12-2007, 10:56 AM
and this is something thats being revamped or does someone actually drive this car the way it looks?

Nemesis
02-12-2007, 11:00 AM
sex on wheels right there LOL

DrunkScotsman
02-12-2007, 11:01 AM
josh couldnt get his comp to dl the pics so i put them up for him , i am guessin he is wantin feedback on it

gtikid
02-12-2007, 11:01 AM
:thinking:...

devin
02-12-2007, 11:04 AM
:headslap: :upchuck: :toilet:

Sol-Badguy
02-12-2007, 11:05 AM
He wants feedback?

He can bring that gutted interior and taillights to me so I can take them to the car crusher.

devin
02-12-2007, 11:07 AM
^^LIRL

B16a2 Civic
02-12-2007, 11:16 AM
He wants feedback?

He can bring that gutted interior and taillights to me so I can take them to the car crusher.

save the stickers for me, thanks

Hulud
02-12-2007, 11:16 AM
i hope this josh kid is joking, cause hes gonna get flamed fyi

Kyle
02-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Isn't this OPC boy? The one who threatened to steal someones car?

R3RUN
02-12-2007, 12:37 PM
From the looks of it I would want to steal someones car too.

CHADbee
02-12-2007, 12:41 PM
steal someones car?
mine.

Repost Squintz
02-12-2007, 02:29 PM
From the looks of it I would want to steal someones car too.
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Revmaynard
02-12-2007, 03:57 PM
.......:lmfao:

WhiteAccord
02-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Hear Injen sticka gives 30rwhp on a civic

Hulud
02-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Hear Injen sticka gives 30rwhp on a civic
god damn you are a fucking moron

its 33 DUH! lol

Josh8988
02-13-2007, 04:11 AM
Actually I bought the car as is the only thing I did was put a cd player and intake on it.Its my project so its far from being done so save your shit talking for later.I gutted the interior because I got leather that will be in there soon.And the stickers were on it already except the uga bumper sticker that is covering up a dare one that I couldnt get off.And I dont to much care about feedback I was just showing everyone my progress.

gtikid
02-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Well, as stated before, show everyone your progress when your done or almost there. No one wants to see this shit. You said you wanted feedback and you got feedback. Don't like it, too bad :slap:

bigdare23
02-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Just use this as motivation josh. I have far seen worst on IA! Just plan everything out (from top to bottom), and with time your car would be looking good!

HalfBaked
02-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Hot car man!

I love what you're doing with it!

KEEP IT UP! DON'T LET THE HATERS SLOW YOU DOWN...

BECAUSE YOUR UGLY PIECE OF SHIT CAR THAT HOPEFULLY CATCHES ON FIRE AND TRAPS YOU IN KILLING YOU IS SLOWING YOU DOWN ENOUGH!

devin
02-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Hot car man!

I love what you're doing with it!

KEEP IT UP! DON'T LET THE HATERS SLOW YOU DOWN...

BECAUSE YOUR UGLY PIECE OF SHIT CAR THAT HOPEFULLY CATCHES ON FIRE AND TRAPS YOU IN KILLING YOU IS SLOWING YOU DOWN ENOUGH!

oh shit, i havent laughed that hard in a while +1:lmfao:

WhiteAccord
02-13-2007, 11:47 AM
god damn you are a fucking moron

its 33 DUH! lol

Damn It!!!!!!!!! *Goes Into Room And Looks For Injen Sticka*

Sammich
02-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Well, as stated before, show everyone your progress when your done or almost there. No one wants to see this shit. You said you wanted feedback and you got feedback. Don't like it, too bad :slap:

:lmao: :lmao:

this is worse than high school:lmfao:

kfzemx3
02-13-2007, 12:33 PM
And the stickers were on it already except the uga bumper sticker that is covering up a dare one that I couldnt get off.

You should just stop now if you cant get a sticker off, and decide covering it up would be a better idea ::shakes head::

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 12:44 PM
You should just stop now if you cant get a sticker off, and decide covering it up would be a better idea ::shakes head::

HAHA That really does say a lot of things to come for this build. lol

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 12:58 PM
HAHA That really does say a lot of things to come for this build. lol

::looking back and forth between your post and your sig::

::bursts out into uncontrollable laughter::

::leaves thread::

Nemesis
02-13-2007, 01:07 PM
::looking back and forth between your post and your sig::

::bursts out into uncontrollable laughter::

::leaves thread::

I laugh every time I see that sig too. LOL

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Laugh and laugh thats just fine. Just take into consideration, I didnt build this car :) Slowly but surely however, I'll be changing it. So keep talking, i love your constructive criticism :)

R3RUN
02-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Why would you buy it then? I have a good idea for a change you could make, go sell it on buford highway and start over.

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Laugh and laugh thats just fine. Just take into consideration, I didnt build this car :) Slowly but surely however, I'll be changing it. So keep talking, i love your constructive criticism :)

sure are proud of it though, all "posted" up on it like some gangsta from the suburban hood....get that monkey fuckstick bullshit outta here son

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 03:02 PM
1. dont call me son, i'm the guy who will talk shit, then bring it. 2. its my god damn car if you dont like it, suck my cock. 3. Fuck off k? :)

I'm happy with my car, which is why i wont sell, it besides i'm makin enough off your girl on barrett anyways

devin
02-13-2007, 03:03 PM
1. dont call me son, i'm the guy who will talk shit, then bring it. 2. its my god damn car if you dont like it, suck my cock. 3. Fuck off k? :)

I'm happy with my car, which is why i wont sell, it besides i'm makin enough off your girl on barrett anyways

dayum..

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 03:25 PM

oh noes, uncle bens got me shakin in my boots...he's gonna "bring it"...bwahahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: listen kid im gonna be honest with you....your cars a terd, you have no room to talk about the afformentioned civic even though its a nice round of diarrhea in itself, its like asking a crack addict how to get off crack, junior

bigdare23
02-13-2007, 03:28 PM
MR.org what do you drive?

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Kid? your ONE year older than me. Those who've seen my car in person seemed to like it.

See, I made one comment about a sticker, and then you have to comment completely on my car. Well get over yourself. Your probably not shit. Just b/c i'm "posted" up by my car doesnt make me a hard ass (though I am a hard ass, and i'm willing to bet YOUR ass on that). The picture was taken, I thought it was a cool picture so i used it.

So, wahts your excuse for sucking?

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
jmmx258, bigdare23, MR.org

Stop thinking, and post something already?

bigdare23
02-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
jmmx258, , MR.org

Stop thinking, and post something already?

:ninja:

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 03:41 PM
oh btw Bigdare, it was "rice" meetin you saturday! lol

bigdare23
02-13-2007, 03:47 PM
oh btw Bigdare, it was "rice" meetin you saturday! lol

what??? I dont talk to ricer!!!! :lmfao:

Good meeting you too!
Naw you are good guy and your car is pretty clean too! Everyone has there own style, but people on IA dont realize that. They got to have a eg with slips, an evo, or sti because everyone has one. Sometime its good to be different!

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 03:51 PM
what??? I dont talk to ricer!!!! :lmfao:

Good meeting you too!
Naw you are good guy and your car is pretty clean too! Everyone has there own style, but people on IA dont realize that. They got to have a eg with slips, an evo, or sti because everyone has one. Sometime its good to be different!

Yeah I know what you mean. I always wanted a CRX of any sort when i had my first honda when i was 15 an EF Hatch. Now, haha, 8 years later I finally got the CRX I dont much care that MR.org doesnt like it. I'm sure there are also others on here who dont like it.

I'm proud to say, I DONT GIVE SHIT! hah :tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::tong ue1::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1:

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 03:53 PM
you will not be betting anything on my ass...but its amazing what one year can do, i stopped playing w/ riced out hondas 6 years ago, ive done the 'jdm' honda thing, and the act like im a badass behind a screen thing...you made a stupid comment, i called you on it b/c you are in fact a homo ricer, and you got your panties in a wad....

now for what i drive, not that it matters....a 2003 chevrolet trailblazer, "lmfao" i know, reason being is i sold my cobra this past may to get back into riding bikes after being out of the loop for about 2 years, bought a nice bike and a gsr dd, and ended up damn near getting killed in july while on vacation thank to some douschebag airforce recruitees joy riding in a gov't van, i sold my gs-r dd b/c i couldnt drive a 5 speed once i got out of the hospital, bought the trailblazer and finally got to go back to work this past october, and am just now getting well enough to actually work on something, so the search is on...for what you ask? a foxbody most likely, possibly a sn95 shell, i have a windsor ready to go, even been considering doing another dsm since my awd talon was so much damn fun, other than being broke every other month

my old cobra
http://a939.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_ade6f0db1b1365bd0fd068c8f98cbf3a.jpg

the bike i was almost ganked on
http://myspace-809.vo.llnwd.net/01273/90/87/1273607809_l.jpg

and the old civic...went through the jdm trend, nitrous, and being turbocharged...no ghetto paint and fagalicious body kits though
http://a268.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_0ce22809180be32268e767387b34cb33.jpg

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Aww, I love your little comments to me Thats so cute. What took you so long to respond. Had to think of somethign really special to say? Look ya fuckin peice of shit, I got the car the way you see it. If you dont like it, toughhhhhhh shit! One year isn't going to make shit of a difference. Not like you seem to make it out to have for you. I dont care what you think, nor will I ever. So you can really jsut give up now. I had fun busting your balls, and I really hope that you think u succeeded in busting mine right back. In all honesty, You didnt, I enjoyed "drama club" for the day

Get real...fag

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 04:06 PM
finding the pictures is what was part of what took me so long, my son was the other, seems that a 3 yr old requires more of my attention than some lame bitch on the internet...you seemed to have missed the point, i dont give two fucks about your car or 'thug life' that you think everyones supposed to be afraid of , ive seen plenty of the same type of cars, all be it they were mostly piloted by mexicans, but still ive seen plenty of identicals...i wasnt busting your balls, take a look out your window into the driveway, youre not worth it...on the food chain of vehicles you are at the bottom and an idiot to boot...you cant rag on peoples vehicles if yours isnt any better....thats how making fun of people goes genius

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 04:10 PM
See, i'm not the dumb fuck who went and had children so i could blame them when i cant step up my game. You like to talk shit, how about You find your way around where i'm at with in the next week, and i'll break ur fuckin jaw, and we'll see just then who was the one talking shit

I really dont give a fuck about what you have to say but if you want to keep saying it, then bring ur fuckin ass. Dont bring your children so they dont have to see their illegitimate father get his ass beat. Period. If your not going to show up, then dont fuckin talk pussy. Period

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Oh and btw. I never claimed to have a "thug life". I'm stating that i'll gladly break your jaw and walk away laughing. Kinda like i do when i read your comments toward me and/or my car :)

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 04:14 PM
lmao...come on...using my kid as a crutch...give me a break, being a man and a father is worth more than any comeback on the internet, truth is you are my entertainment for today, its raining out, im off on sun-tues every week, and usually its one person per week that provides me w/ laughs....you say i havent busted your nuts, but youre the one gettnig all defensive wanting to 'crack skulls' b/c the internet is serious business...idiot

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2007, 04:27 PM
I was just showing everyone my progress.

Herewithin lies the problem before us. There is no progress. Just a worthless, steaming pile of cow dung. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2007, 04:31 PM
See, i'm not the dumb fuck who went and had children so i could blame them when i cant step up my game.

Wow. I don't care for MR.Org much, but that was the most moronic statement I've seen here in a bit. Hopefully, you will never know the joy of having children because it would seem you wouldn't have the slightest idea what it's like. You probably couldn't do anything for them anyway. Incompetency doesn't raise children. Later, QD.

81911SC
02-13-2007, 04:53 PM
qd, look out he is bad :gay:

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2007, 05:05 PM
it besides i'm makin enough off your girl on barrett anyways

Huh? That made entirely zero sense. Later, QD.

Revmaynard
02-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Wow, this is worse than highschool. :gay:

HalfBaked
02-13-2007, 06:00 PM
LOL jmmx's car is fucking ug glay! (thats ugly and gay for the kids who can't read it correctly.)

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 06:31 PM
Huh? That made entirely zero sense. Later, QD.

Sorry Mr. QD, that I accidently mis placed a comma to where it made my statement un-readable to you.

I've not gotten defensive. I'm jsut being an asshole, and getting people pissed off, and succeeding amazingly.

MR.org, I dont have a sister.

Halfbaked, can basically suck his half cock :)

BTLFED
02-13-2007, 07:03 PM
See, i'm not the dumb fuck who went and had children so i could blame them when i cant step up my game. You like to talk shit, how about You find your way around where i'm at with in the next week, and i'll break ur fuckin jaw, and we'll see just then who was the one talking shit

I really dont give a fuck about what you have to say but if you want to keep saying it, then bring ur fuckin ass. Dont bring your children so they dont have to see their illegitimate father get his ass beat. Period. If your not going to show up, then dont fuckin talk pussy. Period

This is the dumbest shit I have ever read on this board. Calling someone's kid a fucking "crutch" because his kid comes before responding to a keyboard commando? Holy shit I hope you remove yourself from the gene pool before you have any. :slap:

MR.org - 15
jmmx258 - 0

HalfBaked
02-13-2007, 07:39 PM
THoly shit I hope you remove yourself from the gene pool before you have any.

On the contray.

I hope he has kids so he has to pay child support and can't afford to mod or drive that piece of shit car he has and perhaps has to sell it to drive something more fitting for someone as faggoty as himself...like a VW Bug or something ;)

BTLFED
02-13-2007, 07:41 PM
On the contray.

I hope he has kids so he has to pay child support and can't afford to mod or drive that piece of shit car he has and perhaps has to sell it to drive something more fitting for someone as faggoty as himself...like a VW Bug or something ;)

But then his genes would go on to the next generation. Do we really want that? :no:

HalfBaked
02-13-2007, 07:43 PM
But then his genes would go on to the next generation. Do we really want that? :no:
Well...

Considering any girl that'd sleep with him would have to drink a lot his children would have fetal alcohol syndrome. And I really could care less if there are more FAS kids in the world, they don't bother me. And I doubt they'd procreate.

BTLFED
02-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Well...

Considering any girl that'd sleep with him would have to drink a lot his children would have fetal alcohol syndrome. And I really could care less if there are more FAS kids in the world, they don't bother me. And I doubt they'd procreate.

Good point.

twinj
02-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Very Entertaining Thread.

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Good point.

An even better point is this:

Not in any time in known history has anyone, human or not, been able to impregnate a hand. Feast on that. Later, QD.

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Blah blah blah, you guys are to fuckin easy. I've sat here and randomly read all these comments. You think its bullshit when I "flip out" It was only really a matter of time before I got somebody, anybody to really get upset by anything I've said. I not once have been aggravated by anything anybody in this post has said. All I have done however, is prove how quick you guys are to jump down one thing wrongly said. Again, like I've already several times said. Get real fella's :)

Hulud
02-13-2007, 09:06 PM
just a quick question, if you dont care what MR.org says, why respond?

also if you dont care why'd you take down your sig?

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 09:14 PM
To make my point of busting peoples asses to see just how quick they are to act like children. I live currently with friends and their 4 y/o daughter, and have heard some pretty comparable responses from her. I got enough humor out of this for the entire week :)

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 09:55 PM

Blah blah blah, you guys are to fuckin easy. I've sat here and randomly read all these comments. You think its bullshit when I "flip out" It was only really a matter of time before I got somebody, anybody to really get upset by anything I've said. I not once have been aggravated by anything anybody in this post has said. All I have done however, is prove how quick you guys are to jump down one thing wrongly said. Again, like I've already several times said. Get real fella's :)

and you wanna say you thrive on my stupidity....shortbus

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 09:57 PM
Not in any time in known history has anyone, human or not, been able to impregnate a hand. Feast on that. Later, QD.

quote of the year...sigged in honor of the greatest shit talker known to IA

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 09:58 PM
LOL See? He continues. Much after the fact. After I had already stated my intentions. He still proceeds to run his mouth.

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Greatest shit talker known to IA? Wow, I even gathered a title form this! I'm thoroughly impressed! Got anything else?

FYI I've seen more shit talked else where in other threads.

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Greatest shit talker known to IA? Wow, I even gathered a title form this! I'm thoroughly impressed! Got anything else?

FYI I've seen more shit talked else where in other threads.

noone was giving you a title you fucktard....i was talking about qd.

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Well excuse me, but usually its QD Who's ragging on those who are talking shit.

Fucktard? that was rather original

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Well excuse me, but usually its QD Who's ragging on those who are talking shit.

Fucktard? that was rather original

it was qd ragging on someone for talking shit....it was you you goddamn moron...jesus...whered you go to school so i can mark that off the list of possible places to move to

oh...and shitty comeback...still not original, ive seen you do it atleast 6 times in this thread alone

Evil Goat
02-13-2007, 10:12 PM
im about to go to bed, i have a real job that doesnt involve overnighting parts from japan....so i guess we can say that will be my lame excuse for not having a comeback for the next 8-24 hours

jmmx258
02-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Well then yet again I now have a title MORON. See how you just totally said the same damned thing that I said? Yet in my post, I was wrong, and a fucktard. Cool, glad to know that in your world, even when your wrong, your right. Never cease to amaze me!

Me? Work? Not yet since I been Here. Did some searching. Nothing worked out, so I'm moving again :) Would you like my next address? Maybe you could send me flowers

81911SC
02-14-2007, 12:57 AM
he still cant get a comeback to QD's statement. :gay: x2

R3RUN
02-14-2007, 01:07 AM
I always wanted a CRX of any sort when i had my first honda when i was 15 an EF Hatch. Now, haha, 8 years later I finally got the CRX

It took you 8 years to save up enough to buy a CRX? That is depressing.

Those who've seen my car in person seemed to like it.

Thats because they didn't want to tell you in person that your car sucked more ass than San Francisco.

R3RUN
02-14-2007, 01:09 AM
Also, I noticed you removed the picture of your car from your sig. Apparently you do care what other people say about it enough to take it out of view.

81911SC
02-14-2007, 01:49 AM
lirl

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2007, 04:08 AM
Lolol. Thank you Org. We've got a real winner in here, don't we? Later, QD.

Evil Goat
02-14-2007, 05:28 AM
Lolol. Thank you Org. We've got a real winner in here, don't we? Later, QD.

man you aint kidding....scares me to think there are people out there going about their daily lives who could actually come in contact with this person...good thing i live in macon i guess

jmmx258
02-14-2007, 08:58 AM
You guys really suck at this "getting people upset and pissed off thing". O'well I'm more than happy to keep "fueling your fires". You keep having things to say about me, yet....I've long quit saying things about you guys, other than stating my intentions, of which ALL of you including QD capitalize them even more. Nobody else might find it funny, but I do that the three of you are doing exactly what i had expected. Goin around like your shit dont stink, saying what you think, while the whole time, I sit here and laugh at you.

BTLFED
02-14-2007, 05:56 PM
and you wanna say you thrive on my stupidity....shortbus

Short bus! :lmfao:

Sol-Badguy
02-14-2007, 05:58 PM
^WOW!

Evil Goat
02-14-2007, 06:00 PM
You guys really suck at this "getting people upset and pissed off thing". O'well I'm more than happy to keep "fueling your fires". You keep having things to say about me, yet....I've long quit saying things about you guys, other than stating my intentions, of which ALL of you including QD capitalize them even more. Nobody else might find it funny, but I do that the three of you are doing exactly what i had expected. Goin around like your shit dont stink, saying what you think, while the whole time, I sit here and laugh at you.

please refer here...you little cum gurgler
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35467454&postcount=65

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2007, 06:03 PM
You guys really suck at this "getting people upset and pissed off thing".

I suck because that isn't what I'm doing. What I am doing, little boy, is putting imbeciles in their rightful places. You know where that is.

You keep having things to say about me, yet....I've long quit saying things about you guys

You've "long quit saying things" yet every time I pop into this thread, lo and be-motherfucking-hold, there it sits. A reply from you.

the three of you are doing exactly what i had expected.

So you expected us to put you in your place?

Goin around like your shit dont stink,

Mine doesn't.

saying what you think, while the whole time, I sit here and laugh at you.

Goddamn right I post what I think. I also post what I know. And I know the only thing you are laughing at is the fact that you could never be on my level. I am miles above you. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
02-14-2007, 06:10 PM
I suck because that isn't what I'm doing. What I am doing, little boy, is putting imbociles in their rightful places. You know where that is.

You've "long quit saying things" yet every time I pop into this thread, lo and be-motherfucking-hold, there it sits. A reply from you.

So you expected us to put you in your place?

Mine doesn't.

Goddamn right I post what I think. I also post what I know. And I know the only thing you are laughing at is the fact that you could never be on my level. I am miles above you. Later, QD.

ownage to the nth degree

lmao at the "mine don't" :lmfao:

BTLFED
02-14-2007, 06:20 PM
QD coming through with the knockout! :boxing:

Revmaynard
02-14-2007, 06:29 PM
Haha, that shit QD said was funny as hell. I find the thread funny just like you ''jmmx258'', but I think we find it funny in different ways.....

twinj
02-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Haha, that shit QD said was funny as hell. I find the thread funny just like you ''jmmx258'', but I think we find it funny in different ways.....
Get reps for being original, dont get laugh at for being a follower.

jmmx258
02-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Oh you didn't put me in any place really. I'm perfectly content with what went on here. You QD aren't as genius you lead everybody to believe. I will not argue the fact that your smart, and quick witted. The fact of the matter is, every time I posted something, it lead to ya'll coming back at me. It was, and still is rather amusing. So, keep it coming lol.

Evil Goat
02-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Oh you didn't put me in any place really. I'm perfectly content with what went on here. You QD aren't as genius you lead everybody to believe. I will not argue the fact that your smart, and quick witted. The fact of the matter is, every time I posted something, it lead to ya'll coming back at me. It was, and still is rather amusing. So, keep it coming lol.

bwahahahaha...lmao...lirl....

better yet....

shut the fuck up cock grobbler

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 08:59 AM
See, now I think its just bothering you that i'm not here talkign shit like i was originally. Doesn't that just piss you off more? You know, when your trying to break somebody down, and it just doesn't work?

UPMotorsport
02-15-2007, 09:22 AM
Jmmx258 post pics of your car, I need a good laugh

is it a blue CRX if i remember correctly?

UPMotorsport
02-15-2007, 09:25 AM
But if that is you, your sure did look real tough like you were shit talker who would BRING IT, nealing next to that badass CRX

HAHAHAHAHA

post pics of it so everyone can see what you saved 8 years up to buy

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 11:01 AM
I didnt save at all I said I waited, for those of you with your preschool education, there is a difference between waiting and saving. I traded a bone stock EK civic coupe, with a smashed hood, tranny with back synchronizers, a stock 1.6sohc, Needed a new map sensor, new CV's, new wheel bearings in the font, new cam, and 2 new rods. also the left quarter was basically caved in, front bumper cover was cracked rear one was messed up. Oh I also only paid a grand for the civic.

The person who i traded it to, Was going to re do the entire car with a GSR Swap, ended up selling it to pay a loan off instead.

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Here's a couple pics. Its not as bad as you "cool guys" like to think. Besides, your not going to make me feel bad. If you actually could, you'd have already done it :)

UPMotorsport
02-15-2007, 11:06 AM
I just think its weird you saved up all your money for 8 years for that?

devin
02-15-2007, 11:07 AM
does it have lambo doors

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 11:09 AM
I just think its weird you saved up all your money for 8 years for that?

I think its funny, that you cant read

I didnt save at all I said I waited, for those of you with your preschool education, there is a difference between waiting and saving. I traded a bone stock EK civic coupe, with a smashed hood, tranny with back synchronizers, a stock 1.6sohc, Needed a new map sensor, new CV's, new wheel bearings in the font, new cam, and 2 new rods. also the left quarter was basically caved in, front bumper cover was cracked rear one was messed up. Oh I also only paid a grand for the civic.

The person who i traded it to, Was going to re do the entire car with a GSR Swap, ended up selling it to pay a loan off instead.

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 11:09 AM
does it have lambo doors

Nope. I dont have the cash to do it, and even if i did, I cant see spending the money to do it.

devin
02-15-2007, 11:10 AM
i hope you wouldnt do that

UPMotorsport
02-15-2007, 11:11 AM
I can read, just dont choose to read your bullshit excuses as why you have some busted ass CRX

B16a2 Civic
02-15-2007, 11:12 AM
more pics of crx...thanx

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 11:17 AM
I can read, just dont choose to read your bullshit excuses as why you have some busted ass CRX

So, you can tell its busted by 2 pictures? God damn your my hero. Dumbass. The only thing mechanically wrong with this car, is that my rear sway bar bracket is broke, and I'm getting engine noise through my stereo.

Sure i'll go take and post more pics. I'm not ashamed like you guys may think.

devin
02-15-2007, 11:20 AM
man, dont get all upset, if you like your car then why do you give 2 shits about what anybody in this forum thinks or TYPES about it?

UPMotorsport
02-15-2007, 11:22 AM
Im just givin you a hard time, hahaha i guess its kinda cool

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 11:29 AM
I dont much care what people think about my car. Like i previously mentioned, I'm just having a blast with this thread. I know my car has some quirks but thats nothing I wont be fixing once I get moved again, and get things figured out in life. Car runs, gets me from point a to point b right now and i'm content with that

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 11:30 AM
The image quality sucks b/c I don't have Photoshop on this computer, so I had to resize them in Paint.

B16a2 Civic
02-15-2007, 11:40 AM
oh ok

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Nope. I dont have the cash to do it, and even if i did, I cant see spending the money to do it.

But you saw spending the money to do all that other horrendous crap to it. You wasted a CRX. Later, QD.

Kyle
02-15-2007, 04:40 PM
I know you are not going to take everything off which was my initial thought so...in order to decrease the level of rice you are at, I would get new grills that are black, get rid of those horrid Z3 fenders, take the tail light cover thing or whatever that is off, and paint the car black. That's just me.

R3RUN
02-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Lose the body kit, the fenders, the tailight thing, and the mirrors. That would be a good start. Although it did take you 8 years to get enough money to be able to buy a CRX, so I don't expect to see these changes any time soon.

Evil Goat
02-15-2007, 06:05 PM
The image quality sucks b/c my cars in the picture I don't have Photoshop on this computer, so I had to show you the actual pics of my car

edited for correctness

UPMotorsport
02-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Lose EVERYTHING.

FIXED

HalfBaked
02-15-2007, 06:27 PM
The image quality sucks b/c I don't have Photoshop on this computer, so I had to resize them in Paint.
No, it sucks because there is an ugly piece of shit crx in it.

UPMotorsport
02-15-2007, 06:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Evil Goat
02-15-2007, 07:38 PM

repost....but still true :lmfao:

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 08:25 PM
But you saw spending the money to do all that other horrendous crap to it. You wasted a CRX. Later, QD.

You sir, are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb. Your a fuckin dumbass and you really dont know your ass from a hole in the ground. Considering, i've said, I did NOT build the car. Hence, I didnt spend a dime on it. Dumbass

To the rest of you guys, I do have plans for the car. It does NOT include the body kit and Z3 fenders staying on. So really, you can quit running your cock suckers :) K? Get a life...lol for real

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2007, 09:08 PM
See, now I think its just bothering you that i'm not here talkign shit like i was originally. Doesn't that just piss you off more? You know, when your trying to break somebody down, and it just doesn't work?

Hmmmmmm. \/ \/ \/

You sir, are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb. Your a fuckin dumbass and you really dont know your ass from a hole in the ground. Considering, i've said, I did NOT build the car. Hence, I didnt spend a dime on it. Dumbass

To the rest of you guys, I do have plans for the car. It does NOT include the body kit and Z3 fenders staying on. So really, you can quit running your cock suckers K? Get a life...lol for real

LOLOL!!!!! Looks like I, as usual, "broke you down." You're about as smart as a blade of grass. Check the analogy. Grass isn't very smart. It grows only to get cut down to size. Kind of like you. You get on here thinking you're going to make any sense and along comes me(the lawnmower) and cuts you right down to size(beneath me). Later, QD.

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Oh you haven't broke me down, I plainly called you a dumbass. In fact your little "attack" against me now was fruitless. For the simple fact of you seem to think I spent the money to make this car what it is. When in fact, I didn't. You can go ahead and climb down off your high horse. Your statement about that is wrong, and that's really all there is to it :)

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Oh you haven't broke me down, I plainly called you a dumbass. In fact your little "attack" against me now was fruitless. For the simple fact of you seem to think I spent the money to make this car what it is. When in fact, I didn't. You can go ahead and climb down off your high horse. Your statement about that is wrong, and that's really all there is to it :)

Ahhh, but, and if you were remotely smart, if you think about it(sorry for the pun----you and thinking?), you saved your money for all that time and that piece of shit is all you could come up with? So esentially, yes, you did spend your money on all that horrendous crap on the car. As I previously stated. As usual, I'm right. I'm God-like. You're nowhere near. Later, QD.

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Ahhh, but, and if you were remotely smart, if you think about it(sorry for the pun----you and thinking?), you saved your money for all that time and that piece of shit is all you could come up with? So esentially, yes, you did spend your money on all that horrendous crap on the car. As I previously stated. As usual, I'm right. I'm God-like. You're nowhere near. Later, QD.

Nope your still dumb. This is the hole your not getting out of. I didn't save any money for the car. If you read back, you'll read that I traded another car for it. Had it been a stock CRX I wouldn't have done it. But It was swapped so I definitely had a base to work with when I build the car how I want it.

So, essentially where do you get that I spent money on this car? I traded a car that I spent $1000 on. All while I was spending 600/month on rent, and about 300/month on bills. In PA, with their job market, thats a lot of money. I know its more here, but I've also come to find you make more here doing the same things or less. So, I in fact traded a $1000 dollar car, for a whatever a stock CRX goes for, with a B16 swap. Yeah, I think I did alright. As I mentioned about 40 other times, the car is NOT staying as it looks. You guys are trying to bust my balls, over 1. Something I didnt build, and 2. Something I have full intentions on changing once I get moved. Your wasting your time, give up mr. quickdick

toonz
02-15-2007, 10:14 PM
LOL...... talk about a thread gone wrong LIRL

toonz
02-15-2007, 10:34 PM
:no: that's not nice

bigdare23
02-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Nope your still dumb. This is the hole your not getting out of. I didn't save any money for the car. If you read back, you'll read that I traded another car for it. Had it been a stock CRX I wouldn't have done it. But It was swapped so I definitely had a base to work with when I build the car how I want it.

So, essentially where do you get that I spent money on this car? I traded a car that I spent $1000 on. All while I was spending 600/month on rent, and about 300/month on bills. In PA, with their job market, thats a lot of money. I know its more here, but I've also come to find you make more here doing the same things or less. So, I in fact traded a $1000 dollar car, for a whatever a stock CRX goes for, with a B16 swap. Yeah, I think I did alright. As I mentioned about 40 other times, the car is NOT staying as it looks. You guys are trying to bust my balls, over 1. Something I didnt build, and 2. Something I have full intentions on changing once I get moved. Your wasting your time, give up mr. quickdick

Really save your time. As of now, it really doesnt matter what you type, you wont be able to justify yourself. I do give it up to ya for holding your own!

{Oh yeah, dont give in! Put your sig back up!}

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm gonna put it back up lol. Just not right now. There's no need for justification at all. I've said what I meant to say. I really didn't spend the money on the car the way he likes to think I did. He's wrong, I'm right. I'm happy, he's not. Sig will be back up tomorrow probably, or i'm going to take a bigger picture, and use it instead :)

jmmx258
02-15-2007, 11:01 PM
And until tomorrow! haha I'm goin to bed, it's been fun!

toonz
02-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Yeah put it back up in your sig ....LIRL.... because you taking it off just shows them that you let those that dislike your style of art with your car get to you!

BluesClues
02-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Wow people aren't allowed to be original anymore these days.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2007, 03:09 PM

What's original about that car? There's plenty of CRXs out there just as fucked up as this one. Later, QD.

BTLFED
02-17-2007, 05:27 PM

Have I told you lately that I love you? :kiss:

BluesClues
02-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Have I told you lately that I love you? :kiss:

Awww sugga pie the feeling is always mutual http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/liebe/love-smiley-001.gif

Chuckster
02-17-2007, 08:29 PM
i use to have a 88 civic. You can have alot of fun with this car. It was free i repainted it and put a cherry bomb exhaust on it(oh did the people sleeping love it.) Then i played destruction durby with it. Reverse donuts are the shit on ice. Hitting shopping carts @ 25mph was fun. Have you ever seen a civic get 10+ feet off the ground? I did! had the car for about......6 months Sold it to car max for $500 with 250k. In the 6 months i had it Never had the oil change and tranny flushed. Tranny was shot. A head gasket was blown. Control arms bent. CV joints pissing every where. Surprisingly the shocks were fine, lol. oh yea it had a pretty cool sony xplod headunit. lol

Evil Goat
02-18-2007, 10:26 AM
that civic never got 10+ feet off the ground....youd have to be a math wiz to figure out trajectory, and build the correct entrance and ending ramp so that the front end wasnt ripped the fuck off upon landing

Chuckster
02-18-2007, 01:33 PM
that civic never got 10+ feet off the ground....youd have to be a math wiz to figure out trajectory, and build the correct entrance and ending ramp so that the front end wasnt ripped the fuck off upon landing

Did that make you feel better? I was exaggerating.

Chuckster
02-18-2007, 01:36 PM
See now you made go back and read what i typed, and i was exaggerating when i typed 25mph maybe it was 15-20. dunno oh well....asshole, lol. But everything else seems accurate.

Evil Goat
02-18-2007, 05:15 PM
didnt seem like you were exaggerrating anything to me....

Have you ever seen a civic get 10+ feet off the ground? I did!

sounds more like a statement of fact....either way its stupid and noone cares

Chuckster
02-18-2007, 05:55 PM
didnt seem like you were exaggerrating anything to me....

sounds more like a statement of fact....either way its stupid and noone cares

seems like you do. how do you know what it sounds like?

Evil Goat
02-18-2007, 06:21 PM
i care....no, seriously i do

Chuckster
02-18-2007, 07:07 PM
i care....no, seriously i do

i cant take you serious right now. Your sig is way to funny.

Evil Goat
02-18-2007, 07:36 PM
lol, yea i almost fell outta my chair when i found it a while back