PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Ticket!

Killer
02-12-2007, 08:59 AM
.... so i got a ticket this weekend while in ellijay georgia... FOR MY EFING TINT!!!!! it's ridiculous... (my tint is 6% btw) i bought the car as is... i'm not gonna be a moron and take it off myself.. i don't have the know how, and don't want to screw it up....

thing is i wasn't speeding, i wasn't swerving. i was absolutely doing nothing wrong... and the gay cop pulled me other.... just so he could write me a ticket for my tint... he could have been checking for speeding vehicles since that area is a speed trap anyways...

what's really dumb is when he asked me i told him it was 6 and that a state trooper just pulled me over like a week or two ago and he tested it and that i was really getting it changed this month...

he just sat in his car for like fifteen minutes and walked up with a ticket...

it's ridiculous that they expect u to just be able to change it just like that... one i work 9-6 so it's dark by the time i make it home so even if i could i couldn't take it off.. (i don't have a garage since i'm at an apt complex) 2 i bought the car that way, it's not like i went out and put it on myself...

sorry for the rant but it pisses me off. county/city cops make me want to be a state trooper just so i can pull there asses over. lol..

Sol-Badguy
02-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Yeah, it sucks.

In my dad's old truck, I just roll the windows down when I see a cop.

{X}Echo419
02-12-2007, 09:20 AM
just get it taken off/replaced b4 court and bring the reciept to court and they'll drop the charges. :2cents:

Killer
02-12-2007, 09:30 AM
just get it taken off/replaced b4 court and bring the reciept to court and they'll drop the charges. :2cents:

^^^ that's the plan, i just stay so busy... and my car needs an engine before it needs tint!

kennyboi
02-12-2007, 09:34 AM
that sucks

Jecht
02-12-2007, 09:34 AM
In before QD says something about cops! :lmao:

Daccord93
02-12-2007, 09:38 AM
The guy I bought my car from got 3 tint tickets(2 cobb county 1 marietta) in a month for the tint on his civic. It was 15% I think. I dont even remember how much he paid for it either. Wasnt much though

brads94accord
02-12-2007, 09:40 AM
its cool last sunday I got pulled over twice within 10 minutes for my tint (15%). I got pulled over by cobb PD on canton road about a mile from the cherokee county line, he gave me a warning and let me go, i drive up canton road about 2-3 miles into cherokee county and im waiting to turn left in the turning lane onto HWY 92 then a woodstock police officer gets behind me, lights turns green and his lights go on. luckily he let me go too because i had some bad luck that day he was still kinda a dick about it. he says "see i wouldn't even give you a warning, i would just write you a ticket which is $150" im thinking to myself bullshit, the ticket is $72 in woodstock because i got one over a year ago.

they are cracking down on window tint lately which is why I avoid woodstock like the plague. i have had the tint on my car for over 3 years i generally just roll down my windows around cops but it was like 35 degrees that day.

Im not complaining at all about mine since I knew it was illegal when i had it put on, im just amazed at how much more they are cracking down on it lately.

Killer
02-12-2007, 10:03 AM
summer time, windows down.. wintertime.. it's too damn cold... and i didn't even see the cop anyway ( i don't have a rearview) so i didn't even realize he was behind me...

so i don't have to remove all of it though right.. just the two front windows? is that right?

ShooterMcGavin
02-12-2007, 01:15 PM
must be crackin down cuz that law is gonna get thrown out again soon? whatever, i've got 20% and i don't get too many looks, that and i drive a grocery getter so :D

yeahright
02-12-2007, 05:16 PM
So the cop is gay for giving you a ticket? The only one who seems gay is you, since you think you should be entitled to drive around with illegal modifications to your vehicle and not get in trouble.

Suck it up and pay the fine, you were in the wrong not the cop. Don't make excuses that the previous owner put it on. If you didnt want the tint you should have made your offer contingent upon the tint being removed before you bought the car.

StupidBikerBoy
02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
How long have you owned the car? You should have gotten removed if you didn't want a ticket. You knew it was illegal so its pretty childish to get mad at the cop for doing his job.

And did you really expect the cop to NOT write you a ticket after you told him you had been warned once and still haven't removed it? :no:

How many excuses do you think cops hear like that on a daily basis?

Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.

ShooterMcGavin
02-12-2007, 06:03 PM
y'all better back off of killer before he blows his lid, haven't u heard? rumor has it he's willing to e-fight anyone to the death! :lmfao:

81911SC
02-12-2007, 06:14 PM
he goes to knuckle up internet style

JoeyKazez
02-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I'll bet if you had the same amount of tint on a camaro or lifted truck they wouldn't give a shit. GA cops don't like imports too much i think.

oh by the way, nice hatch. :goodjob:

jon360
02-12-2007, 07:00 PM
yep, got one in my cutlass in cherokee county...sucks..

Hektik
02-13-2007, 01:09 AM
so ur bitching becasue u have ILLEGAL tint on ur car. you knew about it. yet have never done anything about. I dont get it so ur mad at the cop for doing his job... stop being a child u did something wrong pay the price.. i run 20% tint on my car if i get stopped and get a ticket im not going to cry a fucking river about it cause its my fault... maybe just maybe if u didnt want to be fucked with u should have removed the tint when u bought the car......

DUMBASS

SKUNK2GUY
02-13-2007, 02:44 AM
window tint FTW! cops FTL! g/l yo! tryin to catch you ridin dirty!

Crazy Asian
02-13-2007, 04:31 AM
I left mine at 35% in the back i thinnk and the fron 30%

Kelly
02-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Lol at all the ppl flippin out...