PDA

View Full Version : General Chat suspention?

Mr.MuayThai
02-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Does anyone know what type of suspention i should get? right now i have a full Tein set up. and i still slide a good bit.. im looking to stick! i do know what its not just the suspention that makes you slide... but i need to start somewhere... I already have a few chasis stiffining things.. 6point cusco roll cage, cusco underbody struts, front and rear #1 struts :cry:, 205/40ZR17's....:no: . anyone else know what i can do? Oh and its a Eg hatch.

wantboost
02-12-2007, 08:24 AM
need more info. what tein setup do you have, tires, have you had your coilovers adjusted to balance the weight?

Mr.MuayThai
02-12-2007, 10:15 AM
no... i havent... but i bet that would help huh? LOL! im a noob.. i didnt even think about that.. thanks

Wurm
02-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Does anyone know what type of suspention i should get? right now i have a full Tein set up. and i still slide a good bit.. im looking to stick! i do know what its not just the suspention that makes you slide... but i need to start somewhere... I already have a few chasis stiffining things.. 6point cusco roll cage, cusco underbody struts, front and rear #1 struts :cry:, 205/40ZR17's....:no: . anyone else know what i can do? Oh and its a Eg hatch.

wtf is that

Mr.MuayThai
02-12-2007, 11:48 AM
wtf is that

that my friend.. is a question. If you can't help dont bother even posting, thanks:goodjob:

man
02-12-2007, 12:06 PM
What do you mean by slide?

Mr.MuayThai
02-12-2007, 01:02 PM
What do you mean by slide?
well i mean, sliding from one side of the road to the other.. LOL! i need to stick alittle better, there is this road in Woodstock that i love to drive down and i just keep sliding across the road.. it really sucks.. so im looking for a quick fix.:goodjob:

Wurm
02-12-2007, 01:13 PM
NVM

NoNafs
02-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Try looking up SUSPENSION on google, I'm sure looking up suspention didn't get you too far.

Turbodude06
02-15-2007, 10:11 PM
well i mean, sliding from one side of the road to the other.. LOL! i need to stick alittle better, there is this road in Woodstock that i love to drive down and i just keep sliding across the road.. it really sucks.. so im looking for a quick fix.:goodjob:

Hey what road I've probably slide down it LOL...... If you want it to stick u need a suspension thats a little softer....

Fr33way
02-26-2007, 11:40 AM
^^^ Not at all. Sliding is tires + understeering more than likely.

The #1 crap needs to go, that's a given. I don't understand how that is a "full Tein setup". What springs are they? If they are S-Tech might as well put those up for sale as well.

_Christian_
03-10-2007, 03:37 AM
Try looking up SUSPENSION on google, I'm sure looking up suspention didn't get you too far.
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: