PDA

View Full Version : North Atlanta shoot locations

vintage_roadster
02-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Anyone have any good recommendations for a good shooting location north of Atlanta (Marietta, Vinings, Smyrna, Woodstock, Canton, etc) - just looking for suggestions whether industrial or natural settings. Just looking for something different these days.

HachiDori
02-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Just look for good locations while you are driving around doing you thing.lol And go back and look at places ont he week ends

Doppelgänger
02-11-2007, 03:09 PM
what kinda place Peter? i know some places in gwinnett......

vintage_roadster
02-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Yeah - I have tried that on the weekend and have done some nice shoots. Look at Marietta equare now....was just mondering from the collective.

Looking for some place in my neck of the woods - looking for old brick walls, alley way, older structures, etc.

speedminded
02-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Yeah - I have tried that on the weekend and have done some nice shoots. Look at Marietta equare now....was just mondering from the collective.

Looking for some place in my neck of the woods - looking for old brick walls, alley way, older structures, etc.Places are all over really and with the right angle to cut out the modern necessities you can get just about any location to work.