PDA

View Full Version : Racial Remarks at Work-Your Opinion?

MachNU
02-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Okay, no joking shit with this. But today i quit my job(Sam's Club). I was in there for about 30 minutes hadnt been there long, and i was talking to a manager about something that took maybe 5 minutes. Well one of the Supervisiors, one whos always had something against me, she pretty much dislikes me. Well when i found her after she called me, she accused me of being back talking to HER boss for almost 30 minutes, which i am within my right seeing as how it was HER and MY boss! Well she waited until another COS walked away, and out of no where she started cussing me out, and told me to take my white ass outside and work. I never once raised my voice to her or started getting angry and arguing with her. I jsut told her i wasnt going to take this from her, and thats when she gave me the white ass line. Well from there i told her i was going to take it up with the manager!!! She said that was fine, well when i took it up with him, he said that he was going to get her for using racial remarks! Well when he asked her she said that she never once said that and never raised her voice to me or even said a cuss word to me! So at this point i was pisse dbeyond belief!!!! Well the manager was nice enough to let me quit today early on my notice, under good terms!!!

But what are your opinions on using racial remarks at work. I mean she lied and theres no way for me to prove it!!! FUCK I AM PISSED JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS! But what is your opinion on this!

Julio
02-11-2007, 10:56 AM
lol... Take it like a man bro.. you let a female run you off like a sad dog with your tails between your legs. hahah

Naw, seriously man.. Move on. If you want to complaint to higher ups with the company, go ahead... I wouldnt waste my time and since you have no proof... I think you are wasting your time.

MachNU
02-11-2007, 10:58 AM
lol... Take it like a man bro.. you let a female run you off like a sad dog with your tails between your legs. hahah

Naw, seriously man.. Move on. If you want to complaint to higher ups with the company, go ahead... I wouldnt waste my time and since you have no proof... I think you are wasting your time.

i know that there is nothing i can do to prove it!!!! she waited until no one was around to hear it....but trust me had i stayed i woul dhave knocked her the fuck out before the days end. and i am pretty sure that would haev not gone over well!!!!!

hondamex7217
02-11-2007, 11:07 AM
dude other races cant be racist to white ppls every one knows that white ppls are the racist ones lol jk. what you sould so is get that bitch fired! ! !

green91
02-11-2007, 11:12 AM
i dont think i would have quit over it, but ive got a tough skin and im a mean motherfucker so i probably would have done something back.

Kevykev
02-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Damn guess it's too late, but you quit before she was handled- you should've at least got something done about that whore.

Now she'll find another person to take advantage of.

I'm sure there were other things that you dislike about job that caused you to bounce but still that bitch deserved to be handled man!

Hulud
02-11-2007, 11:40 AM
i wouldnt have quit, i just woulda schemed some master plan at gettin her fired

like put somethin in her coat pocket so when she left the alarm would go off and she would be fired for stealin

or something like that

MachNU
02-11-2007, 11:49 AM
LOL i guess i missed that part, i already had a two weeks notice in, the 16th was going to be my last day! And yes there where alot of things about that job i hated, but i only stayed for 11/hr and 40/hrs and week! but i am going to be going to college full time so if i dropped to part time i would have only gotten around 15-20 hours a week!

But with getting her introuble, i couldnt this situation, i had the manager deal with it and its a Supervisiors word against a normal employees word. And she waited until no one was around to change her tone with me! So she lied and got away with it!!!!!

Also i have tried getting her in trouble countless times and she always gets away with it. I have seen countless customers complain on her and yet she still never got in trouble! So after this happened this morning the GM asked me if i jsut wanted to end my notice early, but he would still count in on good terms!

silversol
02-11-2007, 11:56 AM
dude other races cant be racist to white ppls every one knows that white ppls are the racist ones lol jk. what you sould so is get that bitch fired! ! !

your a idiot!

MachNU
02-11-2007, 01:20 PM
your a idiot!

but sadly hes pretty close to the truth....!!!! not always but in alot of cases!!!!

wantboost
02-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Happens to me quite often, but i dont let it get to me. Just ignore it and move on.

The Ninja
02-11-2007, 02:36 PM
stab dat bitch

Leadfoot_mf
02-11-2007, 08:22 PM
i don't see a problem with this you cracker.

TIGERJC
02-11-2007, 08:27 PM
This is what I would have told her "I'm white, why should I care what you say"

koukis14
02-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Tell us who she is and when she works and what store it is and we will all go in there and get her ass fired.

RandomGuy
02-11-2007, 08:38 PM
you sure showed her by quitting

lolol

why are you anally bleeding about the racial talk?... shit theyre just words ... shit i woulda hit her back with a fundamental verbal attack, breaking her down from the inside out until she shattered then crumbled into a pile of human remains.

devinwebb907
02-11-2007, 09:51 PM
from not knowing you and from an outside opinion..if you got offended for being called a white ass, you're a whiny bitch. if you didnt and you are just ranting them oh..thats straight.

MachNU
02-11-2007, 09:57 PM
okay everyone seems to be missing some of what i am saying....i DID NOT QUIT to waht she said, i already had a notice in and was 4 days away from my last day. The supervisior who told me this, gets away with everyone she is very racest and gets everyone in trouble, When she slipped up and cussed me out, which as a supervisior your not suppose to do, i tried to finally get her back. Well she told the manager that SHE NEVER said any of theys things and that i verbally harrassed her, which i didnt and on camera can prove it! but they wont pull the camera! Well i was really pissed off becuase she got away with it, and the manager just asked me if i wanted to go ahead and end my notice early, which i did.

SO ALL i am saying is, what the fuck would you have done if this bitch of an attitude women, keep gettting your ass in trouble at work, and then always got away with it, finally fucked up and cross the line with using racial remarks what would you have done!!!!

RjblaZer
02-11-2007, 11:17 PM
heh, feel for ya bro. I love it how black people can be blatently racist towards whites and nothing is said or done, yet a white man says anything and he's labeled as a racist. Got to love America.

Annihilation
02-11-2007, 11:19 PM
very true

the black man is pressing the white man tryin to keep him down

{X}Echo419
02-12-2007, 09:30 AM
she won't get fired b/c the Co. is probally scared of "looking racist" or getting sued for firing her.

you should go out to her car and carve, "I love White Cock!" into it, then post it and next thing ya know it's allover the net :cheers: :lmfao: :goodjob:

00CelicaGT
02-12-2007, 12:19 PM
ur a nice guy let me say that cuz im not the type of person who likes to get yelled at and i have a really bad temper when people start to do so,but if it were me i would have slaped the hell out of here and walked out the office like nothing happen.

but sice im not u and ur not me. i say one night when se closes the store u get a ski mask, latex gloves and do everything or some of the things off this list

VV
1. steal all the tires off her car. (friends required)
2. if her car is alwasy left open, find the nearest farm and collect as much animal shit as possible and smear it into her seats, glovebox, trunk. (gloves required)
3. key the car till there is no paint.
4. put a potato in he tail pipe. (insert far enough to where it cant be seen)
5. get a lot of super glue and gule as many stickers as u can find on the car. (hundreds of stickers required)
6. get a bunch of friends to act as customers and complain about her making racist remarks to them and get her fired. (friends required)

The Ninja
02-12-2007, 02:05 PM
tell me why my teacher just asked me if we should have a Black version of windows... wtf? So i played along as was like.... "Would it be faster?" And he sorta stared at me stupidly then laughed hysterically for a few minutes after the jokes sunk in.

[/hijack]

Kevykev
02-12-2007, 02:23 PM
If all else fails you can always do a DRIVEBY on that ass.

B16a2 Civic
02-12-2007, 02:29 PM
survalience cams.....reading of the lips, holla

Slowboy
02-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Black people are emo^^^^^

B16a2 Civic
02-12-2007, 02:32 PM
im punching you when i see you next time, dont ask no questions either

Ruststang
02-12-2007, 02:34 PM
ok what you have done was try to make her explode by calling her some names back and make her hit you... Then she gets fired for sure and then you sue for not having a safe working environment you walk away with some dough and all is well. Also a company that large will now argue with you in court if there is video evidence.

{X}Echo419
02-12-2007, 02:40 PM
you could just put a KKK sticker on her bumper. she probally wouldn't notice it for weeks. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
02-12-2007, 02:41 PM
you could just put a KKK sticker on her bumper. she probally wouldn't notice it for weeks. :goodjob:

that dont make sense...he got insulted for being white

Kevykev
02-12-2007, 02:44 PM
im punching you when i see you next time, dont ask no questions either

:lmfao:

w0rd!

civic95
02-12-2007, 02:49 PM
I deal with that sometimes. There are a lot of people that hate whites here. I guess cause of what happened decades ago (some how the whites alive today are still responsible for what happened with slaves).

It doesn't bother me though if they want to be ingnorant, nothing I do will change that. Fuck em.

{X}Echo419
02-12-2007, 03:08 PM
that dont make sense...he got insulted for being white

it would piss her off and probally get something thrown @ her car. mission accomplished :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
02-12-2007, 03:11 PM
ahhh, got you now

The Ninja
02-12-2007, 06:05 PM
lol @ kkk sticker and especially at the "gonna punch you int he face"

MachNU
02-12-2007, 06:39 PM
dont worry i got it covered, i will be going back on wednesday, to talk toteh GM when she gets back, about either firing her or i will be filling a complaint with the HREOC! or jsut threatne to sue them! :dunno:

Evil Goat
02-12-2007, 06:43 PM
ahhh...the white male...the person who recieves the most descrimination....

quit your bitching, sit back, and take it like the rest of us

MachNU
02-12-2007, 07:02 PM
ahhh...the white male...the person who recieves the most descrimination....

quit your bitching, sit back, and take it like the rest of us

lol i did for over a year while i worked there, i put up with her shit day in and day out, well now that i am gone and hate that fucking place, i am going to get her ass fired, and trust me i alreayd have lots of other people who stillwork there said they will back me up with trying to get rid of her!

Hektik
02-13-2007, 01:05 AM
u should put a bag of weed in her jacket and tell the on duty cop that u saw her buying bud out back....lol

smiley723
02-13-2007, 02:26 AM
Michael give me a call one day this week!! I need to talk to you about your app for my work!! Plus, just from personal experience..... once you quit it is a whole lot harder to get things accomplished when it comes to a situation like that. I had to deal with that at one of my old jobs and there was nothing they could do becuase I was no longer empolyed with the company. It is definately wrong what she said and how she said it, but with no proof you may get sweet revenge and you may not!! Good luck bud!! And don't forget to call me!!

carito1
02-13-2007, 10:22 AM
i get it from my job da whole time bout mexicans girls have so many babies one im not mexican and two not even think bout kids... i take it everytime but whatever there are so many things da u could say back!!!! im glad u left!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ninja
02-13-2007, 03:54 PM
^^ damn.... messicants need to stop havin so many babies.....

get an education btw

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Shut up cracka... nah, seriously, that's fucked up... At least you got out of working.. haha