PDA

View Full Version : BoostedSVT vs Maniac

Maniaç
02-11-2007, 04:10 AM
first of all.. jason great runs dude.. :goodjob: had a blast!

First two runs... Dig:
1. He spun way to much i won
2. don't know we both didn't have perfect launches(me tires to cold.. and was wheel hoping).. concluison me by... umm ill say 2 cars ;) maybe more ill let him tell yall.

Roll runs:
1. 40-110... Me by half a car
2. 20-120... jason by 1 car to 1 car and a half

those are the only two roll runs that i think were good. we did tow other 40 kicks
1. i fucked up while honking and brake boosting)
2. and the other not enough room

all in all a very good night. we were only supossed to do dig runs and i won those.. and the rolls were just for the fuck of it. good runs dude... ill be down to do another dig run but this time with my tires nice and hot ;)

TIGERJC
02-11-2007, 04:20 AM
:goodjob:

B00STedSvT
02-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Yea he Raped my from a dig..Like Chad said Spinnin Aint Winiin!!...As for the 40 im not gonna make an excuse about the one ur talkin about but we saw the real results every other 40 kick we did:goodjob: ..Nice runs Bro..I deffinately need to get some Dr's...I thought i was too slow for those But i guess all that Torque Just aint gonna Hook in the freezin Cold...Hit me up Alex we gonna do it again wit a camera Just so there aint no Confusion..LoL:D

Nitro
02-11-2007, 11:06 AM
:cheers: props to ya'll

IntegraXTR
02-11-2007, 12:13 PM
damn foo, why you aint hit me up.

b0ki
02-12-2007, 09:02 AM
first of all.. jason great runs dude.. :goodjob: had a blast!

First two runs... Dig:
1. He spun way to much i won
2. don't know we both didn't have perfect launches(me tires to cold.. and was wheel hoping).. concluison me by... umm ill say 2 cars ;) maybe more ill let him tell yall.

Roll runs:
1. 40-110... Me by half a car
2. 20-120... jason by 1 car to 1 car and a half

those are the only two roll runs that i think were good. we did tow other 40 kicks
1. i fucked up while honking and brake boosting)
2. and the other not enough room

all in all a very good night. we were only supossed to do dig runs and i won those.. and the rolls were just for the fuck of it. good runs dude... ill be down to do another dig run but this time with my tires nice and hot ;)

Did u shift like a grandmother again ? :lmfao: