PDA

View Full Version : Under-S-Stimated part.2... (the nice version)

TheChosenOne
02-10-2007, 04:12 PM
I know this has been a topic before, but I really want my friend's and I's club to become official. We have taken group pictures and have pretty much been a "team" for a little under a year. We have an array of cars from swapped hatches to Dodge SRT's...

What do we have to do to get racognition???

The Youngn
02-10-2007, 04:55 PM
u can start by changing out the rims on ur hatch and then getting the spelling of ur team correct. thread title and the thing under ur username name are diff....so which one is it??

quickdodgeŽ
02-10-2007, 05:48 PM
What do we have to do to get racognition???

Yea, this isn't to start anything, but that name is going to really set you back. Later, QD.

fight club
02-10-2007, 06:09 PM
recognition might be hard to come by as new clubs tend to be underestimated here.

Tank
02-10-2007, 07:46 PM
recognition might be hard to come by as new clubs tend to be underestimated here.
not true look at east coast boost hes had respect since day one but again presentation goes a long way so QD hit the name right on the head on this one, and please change those rims on the hatch for real :yes:

quickdodgeŽ
02-10-2007, 07:53 PM
and please change those rims on the hatch for real :yes:

Very true. On the other hand, ECB has a some real shitty members in it. Later, QD.

Tank
02-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Very true. On the other hand, ECB has a some real shitty members in it. Later, QD.
yeah man for real man i heard that flat black civic made it in very dispointing

quickdodgeŽ
02-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Exactly. Sup with that? Lolol. "ShavedCivic?" Later, QD.

Tank
02-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Exactly. Sup with that? Lolol. "ShavedCivic?" Later, QD.
yep thats him lol

Wurm
02-10-2007, 08:46 PM
sorry we require that you can read and write on a middle school level and you have failed to meet our requirements

04sleepa
02-11-2007, 09:37 PM
jordon don even sweat them man..i already tol you what was good...we honestly dont need the recognition from them..if we get it great...if not...oh well...we still gon do what we do son.

04sleepa
02-11-2007, 09:39 PM
sorry we require that you can read and write on a middle school level and you have failed to meet our requirements

P.S. keep in mind that this came from a man who spelled the word worm..with a u...:thinking:

JstAneon
02-13-2007, 12:59 AM

Damn, man. I know alot of folks aren't too keen on Shavedcivic's car, but you don't have to generalize.

fight club
02-13-2007, 03:14 AM
not true look at east coast boost hes had respect since day one but again presentation goes a long way so QD hit the name right on the head on this one, and please change those rims on the hatch for real :yes:

well actually, i wasnt being serious, more of making a play on their teams name.

JstAneon
02-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Chosen, Good luck with your Team.

04sleepa
02-13-2007, 11:05 AM
^^the first person to be positive bout our team..yay! haha

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Damn, man. I know alot of folks aren't too keen on Shavedcivic's car, but you don't have to generalize.

Why would I not be specific. I don't hold back. Well, not only is that car crap, so is the owner. And the owner makes up about 50% of a car. Your club appears to have some ok rides in it, but that car, lolol. Later, QD.

TheChosenOne
02-14-2007, 06:37 AM
uhmm, my bad, the correct spelling is Under-S-Timated, and I have changed the rims on my car to black slipstreams....

Now what do I do....:screwy:

P.S. Thanks JstAneon, ur kool.

shavedcivic
02-14-2007, 12:26 PM
so whats wrong with the car QD? i've invested a lot of time to make a car exactly how I WANT IT... i didn't spend all my time to make a car that OTHER PEOPLE WANTED. you can make fun of my car all day long, i really don't care. I actually saved that photoshop piece you did for me. that shit is to funny. but again, hate all you want it's not gonna change the way i build cars. and yes i did make it into ECB, and if i remember you were one of the first to welcome them, now that i'm in the club... well i think your a little jealous or something, cause you can't stop talking about it. but whatever. Do your thing QD and Hate. honestly without you putting your thoughts into almost every thread/post; IA would suck.

Benefit
02-14-2007, 03:16 PM
shavedcivic , ur car is cool and everything but it went all out of control when u put on s15 tails

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2007, 03:34 PM
i've invested a lot of time to make a car exactly how I WANT IT... i didn't spend all my time to make a car that OTHER PEOPLE WANTED.

Paranoid? Point out where I told you to make it how I or others wanted it. I didn't. I only stated my opinion on the car. You should make it how you want it.

I actually saved that photoshop piece you did for me. that shit is to funny.

Thanks you.

and yes i did make it into ECB,

Thus showing that they don't want to be an elitist club. Just let whoever in.

and if i remember you were one of the first to welcome them, now that i'm in the club... well i think your a little jealous or something,

I don't remember really welcoming them at all. And what would I need to be jealous of? I have something that no one in ECB has.

cause you can't stop talking about it.

Hmmm. I made a post in here about it and that constitutes me "always talking about it." Damn. I think you do care.

honestly without you putting your thoughts into almost every thread/post; IA would suck.

Goddamn right. I make IA. Later, QD.

04sleepa
02-14-2007, 06:42 PM
so about our club...haha

JstAneon
02-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Thus showing that they don't want to be an elitist club. Just let whoever in.

You are correct that we are not an elitist club. We are an enthusiast club. Not just anyone is allowed in though.

TheChosenOne
02-15-2007, 09:21 PM
so basically we are a club, but were just gunna catch slack from people until we've been around long enough.

Thanks for the help people. If you haven't heard of us yet, then you will soon cause were taking the northside by storm. Were a bunch of cool guys with aight cars (no ricer shit) and all I want is to be recognized. I guess I can wait..... im only 18.:goodjob:

04sleepa
02-16-2007, 12:17 AM
^^hea yea....by the way decals are printed...bout the sice of two index cards in length...half in hieght...hot as hell! what can i say ya boy is an artist! haha

Tank
02-16-2007, 07:27 AM
so basically we are a club, but were just gunna catch slack from people until we've been around long enough.

Thanks for the help people. If you haven't heard of us yet, then you will soon cause were taking the northside by storm. Were a bunch of cool guys with aight cars (no ricer shit) and all I want is to be recognized. I guess I can wait..... im only 18.:goodjob:
Taking the norht by storm :thinking: lat i checked theres speed monkey then theres phatboy racing to deal with up there unless you mean taking parking lots by storm then hey you got it there :goodjob: :lmfao:

04sleepa
02-16-2007, 07:37 AM
Taking the norht by storm :thinking: lat i checked theres speed monkey then theres phatboy racing to deal with up there unless you mean taking parking lots by storm then hey you got it there :goodjob: :lmfao:
always the comedian...its cool..yea man we comin out real big on the north side...this aint no gang shit why you makin it seem like we have to have rivals?

Tank
02-16-2007, 07:47 AM

this is what was said im just stating the facts in order for your team or group or whatever you guys are to take the northside by storm youd have to best these 2 teams first and since they dont doin the parking lot thing i doubt youll best them on the street with lil hondas this i know but ehh whatever keep the dream and the parking lots warm man you got that on lock fo sho

04sleepa
02-16-2007, 08:05 AM
wtf you talkin bout? dont speed mokeys meet up at a kroger parking lot round bp? as a matter of fact i kow they do..i spoke to one of them cuz he wanted to run my buddy..and who the hell only post up in the parkin lot? youre prolly one of those cool guys who burns out when you leave bp and gets pulled over ten seconds later...when the track open up we'll be there...i-85 racing isnt the smartest thing you can do..im guilty of it time to time but you gotta learn to chill man.

Tank
02-16-2007, 08:10 AM
wtf you talkin bout? dont speed mokeys meet up at a kroger parking lot round bp? as a matter of fact i kow they do..i spoke to one of them cuz he wanted to run my buddy..and who the hell only post up in the parkin lot? youre prolly one of those cool guys who burns out when you leave bp and gets pulled over ten seconds later...when the track open up we'll be there...i-85 racing isnt the smartest thing you can do..im guilty of it time to time but you gotta learn to chill man.
:lmfao: :lmfao: is that not up north you moron lol so you guys will be taking certain parking lots by storm i got it gotta dodge those real cars huh :lmfao: and you guys at the track let me guess aiming for 15-18 sec passes hey oh wait maybe tryin to be the king d-series na :lmfao: very funny indeed keep going this is hilarious.

04sleepa
02-16-2007, 10:31 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: is that not up north you moron lol so you guys will be taking certain parking lots by storm i got it gotta dodge those real cars huh :lmfao: and you guys at the track let me guess aiming for 15-18 sec passes hey oh wait maybe tryin to be the king d-series na :lmfao: very funny indeed keep going this is hilarious.
theres only two civics in our club...ones a fully built swap...the otheres bosted..so whats good? no ones taking parking lots over...wtf u talking bout?

Tank
02-16-2007, 10:42 AM
theres only two civics in our club...ones a fully built swap...the otheres bosted..so whats good? no ones taking parking lots over...wtf u talking bout?
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

swolejamaica
02-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Man dont worry what these people saying man. They bout 30 years old and shit have no lives, we just 18 going to school and getting an education but they feel good when they beat us. Its all good cuz when my project is done im personally coming for you FORGOTTEN so if shit talking is your thing we'll see at the end of the day when that Mr2 blow up trying to keep up. Im out cuz this thread isnt going anywhere!!!

Tank
02-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Man dont worry what these people saying man. They bout 30 years old and shit have no lives, we just 18 going to school and getting an education but they feel good when they beat us. Its all good cuz when my project is done im personally coming for you FORGOTTEN so if shit talking is your thing we'll see at the end of the day when that Mr2 blow up trying to keep up. Im out cuz this thread isnt going anywhere!!!
:lmfao: yep you must be in this group also and im not 30 im 900 bitch respect yo elders lol, but seriously if your trying to build something to beat a stock mr2 then i know your no worry, you know very little young one but rest assured a mr2 wont be what you would face if you ever produced a ride that made more then 200HP later parking lot pimps............ but i'll be waiting young bucks.........

~leaves~

B16a2 Civic
02-16-2007, 11:15 AM
pics of said cars?

Tank
02-16-2007, 11:22 AM
~re-enters~ lol B you gonna be waiting a minute to see the same shit you see at the BP meet or the varcity lol

B16a2 Civic
02-16-2007, 11:33 AM
eeek Lol
well, good luck with the club

swolejamaica
02-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Imma show you who a bitch!!:goodjob: Stay tuned!!

:lmfao: yep you must be in this group also and im not 30 im 900 bitch respect yo elders lol, but seriously if your trying to build something to beat a stock mr2 then i know your no worry, you know very little young one but rest assured a mr2 wont be what you would face if you ever produced a ride that made more then 200HP later parking lot pimps............ but i'll be waiting young bucks.........

~leaves~

Tank
02-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Imma show you who a bitch!!:goodjob: Stay tuned!!
:lmfao: ok lil man good luck :goodjob:

fight club
02-16-2007, 12:55 PM
hahhaahahha now i remember. 04sleepa wanted to run my sti in his civic. lol. hes already making a move on speedmonkey.

Tank
02-16-2007, 02:45 PM
hahhaahahha now i remember. 04sleepa wanted to run my sti in his civic. lol. hes already making a move on speedmonkey.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

CHADbee
02-16-2007, 03:49 PM
YEAH YA'LL KINDA FUCKED UP. "TAKE THE NORTHSIDE BY STORM" U HAVE NO CLUE WHAT U SAID. HUMBLE URSELFS BEFORE U MAKE URSELFS LOOK EVEN MORE RETARDED. LEARN WHATS OUT THERE BEFORE U TALK ABOUT TAKING IT BY STORM.

ID BE WILLING TO BEAT $ YA'LL FASTEST CAR WOULD GET WALKED BY SPEEDMONKEYS SLOWEST CAR.

Tank
02-16-2007, 04:31 PM
YEAH YA'LL KINDA FUCKED UP. "TAKE THE NORTHSIDE BY STORM" U HAVE NO CLUE WHAT U SAID. HUMBLE URSELFS BEFORE U MAKE URSELFS LOOK EVEN MORE RETARDED. LEARN WHATS OUT THERE BEFORE U TALK ABOUT TAKING IT BY STORM.

ID BE WILLING TO BEAT $ YA'LL FASTEST CAR WOULD GET WALKED BY SPEEDMONKEYS SLOWEST CAR.
werd

imbosile
02-16-2007, 04:36 PM
picssss?

quickdodgeŽ
02-16-2007, 04:50 PM
..when the track open up we'll be there...i-85 racing isnt the smartest thing you can do.

I have finally found something to give you props on. You might not be so bad after all. Later, QD.

04sleepa
02-16-2007, 05:43 PM
i just boosted my civicthe other day...why the fuck would i try to run you before on a stock d series motor? come on bitch...if you gon lie try and make it a lil bit realistic:goodjob:

04sleepa
02-16-2007, 05:46 PM
I have finally found something to give you props on. You might not be so bad after all. Later, QD.
haha preciated it man

04sleepa
02-16-2007, 05:48 PM
as a matter of fact fight club...i wouldnt even think of runnin an sti now...you must be drunk...cuz that wasnt me...but if you do want to run somethin i got a nice lil 4 banger for ya to meet.

Tank
02-16-2007, 07:47 PM
as a matter of fact fight club...i wouldnt even think of runnin an sti now...you must be drunk...cuz that wasnt me...but if you do want to run somethin i got a nice lil 4 banger for ya to meet.
ricers.........pshhhhhhhh :lmfao:

04sleepa
02-16-2007, 08:46 PM
whos rice? wit yo pos mr2...get the fuck outa here man

Tank
02-16-2007, 09:23 PM
whos rice? wit yo pos mr2...get the fuck outa here man
:lmfao: aite for real you helped me pass time during the work day but i dont feel like arugin with children any further like i said good luck with those parking lots lol

Tank
02-17-2007, 11:48 AM
wait wait wait ................you guys asked for a pic heres one of swolejam-it-in-his-ass's monster 4 banger that will slaughter all and take over the north side lol and its auto........................Shits weak son weak

http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=86341&stc=1

http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=86331&stc=1

http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=86328&stc=1

lol

SHITS WEAK SON

04sleepa
02-17-2007, 03:29 PM
i mean even in an auto its faster than you..sooo i mean...

suck a dick son!!!!!!

Tank
02-17-2007, 05:13 PM

suck a dick son!!!!!!

:goodjob: great comeback shits weak son lol just like you clowns :lmfao:

Josh...
02-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Ok i'm sorry and I don't want to get in the middle of this but there is no way that DC is faster than Forgotten's car...and I thought he had a supra not a MR2.

Tank
02-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Ok i'm sorry and I don't want to get in the middle of this but there is no way that DC is faster than Forgotten's car...and I thought he had a supra not a MR2.
you are correct my friend i own a single turbo supra and a 3sgte powered mr2 but let the kiddies have there dreams :lmfao: :lmfao:

+1 homie

now if you want to see a decent racing team check out Project motorsports, speedmonkey, even phatboy still has nyteryder and cars coming out, before you go claiming shit you got alot of ground to cover children thats all im saying but good luck

Ericp
02-18-2007, 12:10 AM
just checking in...

OneSlow5pt0
02-18-2007, 12:44 AM

suck a dick son!!!!!!

auto hater:tongue1:

Tank
02-18-2007, 11:03 AM
just checking in...
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii