PDA

View Full Version : before i go to work, Attn: big baller/ tracy

Maniaç
02-10-2007, 02:14 PM
id just like to say this:

if yall have a problem with any of my firends yall have a problem with me. either yall settle yall shit on the kills forum or leave it alone. if yall can't handle shit talking over the net, let it go and move on
if yall do have a problem solve it. Evo this Evo that, money this money that
bunch of gay shit

tracy if someone is talking shit and you start too, make sure to end it.. don't call your boys to back you up. big baller do us all a favor and come out a rep BG... cause no one in the streets does.

ps: tracy you always talk shit about Subarus but yall are have acouple Subarus over at BG tomorrow... treat them well and hope they don't get screwed up numbers. haha

Late_

Echonova
02-10-2007, 02:50 PM
.................................................. .............................ummm................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..hey let's street race and settle this like kids......................I mean men..............yeah.........................:D First to post:goodjob:

Tracy
02-10-2007, 03:24 PM

if yall have a problem with any of my firends yall have a problem with me. either yall settle yall shit on the kills forum or leave it alone. if yall can't handle shit talking over the net, let it go and move on
bunch of gay shit

tracy if someone is talking shit and you start too, make sure to end it.. don't call your boys to back you up. big baller do us all a favor and come out a rep BG... cause no one in the streets does.

ps: tracy you always talk shit about Subarus but yall are have acouple Subarus over at BG tomorrow... treat them well and hope they don't get screwed up numbers. haha

Late_

I'd just like to say this...I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't have a problem with you or any of your friends and I thought you and I were just messing around (so why would I need someone to back me up?). I don't jusdge individuals by their friends. It's not fair and it's kind of high schoolish. You are showing your newbness anyways. I never need anyone to back me up when it cmes to talking shit. I always handle things by myself. Take this advise :"Don't believe the hype" ;) Another thing, we don't need to rep the streets, we did that for years...when you were still in middle school...we rep the magazines and TV shows now a days. ;)

I was kidding about Subaru's since I thought you and I were having a joking rivalry and you have a Subaru and I have an Evo. I also "hate hondas" but we have 3 of them at the shop right now :).

I'm not going to go back and forth with you so you can prove to Will that you are worthy. If you want to be cool, then I will be cool...but trust me, if you are in it to talk shit to me, I'm not going to do it anymore. Expect to be ignored from here on out...this will be the last time. It's just not worth my time anymore.

quickdodge®
02-10-2007, 03:55 PM
If I post in this thread, she'll come back and respond. Later, QD.

Bajjani
02-10-2007, 06:09 PM

so far you've been

denied

Tracy
02-10-2007, 06:14 PM

only for you :)

Bajjani
02-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Damn it tracy, DAMN YOU

Rican219
02-10-2007, 07:24 PM
LIRL @ DIS THREAD :yes:

quickdodge®
02-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Damn it tracy, DAMN YOU

I got goddamn clout, homey. Goddamn clout. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 08:37 PM
that maniac has a bad memory, i could've sworn no less than a dozen ppl have told him to start using PM's...

xLSTONEx
02-10-2007, 08:52 PM
that maniac has a bad memory, i could've sworn no less than a dozen ppl have told him to start using PM's...

I never liked his annoying bitch ass anyway. I'll kill him for fun!

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 10:17 PM
I never liked his annoying bitch ass anyway. I'll kill him for fun!
deal, make sure u do it before our next poker game :goodjob: :lmfao:

God
02-11-2007, 03:11 AM

bunch of gay shit

Late_

wait i get it

Birthday:
May 17, 1987

no wonder.

xLSTONEx
02-11-2007, 03:13 AM
wait i get it

Birthday:
May 17, 1987

no wonder.

ha no shit. This kid has no idea!

Maniaç
02-11-2007, 04:03 AM
tracy ok..i was just letting you know. and he rest of the shit.. i get it.
have fun tomorrow... or today.. what ever.. we'll meet soon enough

for the rest of you faggots.. yall have NO clue what tracy and i are talking about.
and as for my age.... so what... deal with it

Buford®
02-11-2007, 09:00 AM
:piss:

haha. in before locking.

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 10:11 AM
tracy ok..i was just letting you know. and he rest of the shit.. i get it.
have fun tomorrow... or today.. what ever.. we'll meet soon enough

for the rest of you faggots.. yall have NO clue what tracy and i are talking about.
and as for my age.... so what... deal with it

You show your age everytime you post. This bullshit is way old. Drop it.