PDA

View Full Version : They tried to get your boy today...

quickdodgeŽ
02-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Pulled up to Wal Mart this morning as part of my usual rounds and as I was fixing to get out of the car, I looked at a passing car and happened to notice that the two guys in the car were looking(staring) at my car. I thought nothing of it until they circled around to the next lane and came up still staring. Now I wondered what was up and decided to hang out at the car for a minute. They pulled up one more lane further away...still staring. Now I was pretty sure something was up. They knew I was watching them because they drove back across the lot; to the other side of the store and I didn't see them for a bit. I waited about 5 minutes and my women's intuition was right. They had pulled across the lot so I couldn't see them so that I would think they left and I would go inside. So they pull back around(by that time I had grabbed my heater and hid it on me) and pulled up the lane not making it hidden that they were watching. They finally pulled out of the whole complex and left. I waited a few minutes and went inside. I hurried about at what I was there for and came out just in time to see them parked next to my car and one of them was out at my door. As I calmly walked up, the driver of the other car got out to come up to me. That was when I pulled my gat out and let him check it out. He turned and ran back to his car, hollering at his buddy to do likewise. I walked up to towards their car(it was right beside mine) with pistol in hand and they took the hail off. Luckily, there was no damage to my car from the dude trying to get in.

NOTES:

2 people tried to steal your boy Q's car
came out in time to see them try
pulled my strap and headed for them
they took off
i was happy

Any of you see any people of Mexican/Hispanic decent in a late 90's, 4 door, red Infinite, watch them. This was at the Wal Mart on Thornton Rd. Later, QD.

Echonova
02-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Way to go! :goodjob: Shoulda let them check the bullets to, not just the heater. F'ing thieves.:police: No chance you got a tag #?

Tracy
02-10-2007, 11:51 AM
That is no excuse. Youare supposed to be here right now! FIRED!

Brett
02-10-2007, 11:57 AM
I swear more shit happens to you then all the people I know together...LOL

The Yousef
02-10-2007, 11:58 AM
damn mike...

glad you're alright bro.. :goodjob:

Kyle
02-10-2007, 11:58 AM
That's crazy. What were you driving?

Halfwit
02-10-2007, 12:00 PM
in the buick?

Brett
02-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Dont tell me the buick? lol

blacknightteg
02-10-2007, 12:04 PM
wtf is with you and fuck ups mike, you attract them like flies

aaronfelipe
02-10-2007, 12:12 PM
You should have fucked with them instead of scaring them.

BiH1320
02-10-2007, 12:13 PM
SHOOT THOSE FUCKIN BASTARDS! LOL

quickdodgeŽ
02-10-2007, 12:14 PM
No chance you got a tag #?

I thought about that after the last time they left.

Youare supposed to be here right now!

Sorry. Plans got thrown off. Wifey was going to stay the night with her friend, but she is sick now. So I needed to come on home.

I swear more shit happens to you then all the people I know together...LOL

It goes with the territory of where I work, dude. That's why I like it, though.

glad you're alright bro.

Thanks. Asshole.

That's crazy.

No it's not. This is crazy:

http://www.facetious.org/cubnation/zamboom.jpg

What were you driving?

in the buick?

Dont tell me the buick? lol

Hail nah. The new car.

wtf is with you and fuck ups mike, you attract them like flies

It's like the real world version of IA for me. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 12:38 PM
exciting

David88vert
02-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Do I need to roll my 64 down there so we can go find these guys??? I can come out straight gangster...

SLow_POke
02-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Pulled up to Wal Mart this morning as part of my usual rounds and as I was fixing to get out of the car, I looked at a passing car and happened to notice that the two guys in the car were looking(staring) at my car. I thought nothing of it until they circled around to the next lane and came up still staring. Now I wondered what was up and decided to hang out at the car for a minute. They pulled up one more lane further away...still staring. Now I was pretty sure something was up. They knew I was watching them because they drove back across the lot; to the other side of the store and I didn't see them for a bit. I waited about 5 minutes and my women's intuition was right. They had pulled across the lot so I couldn't see them so that I would think they left and I would go inside. So they pull back around(by that time I had grabbed my heater and hid it on me) and pulled up the lane not making it hidden that they were watching. They finally pulled out of the whole complex and left. I waited a few minutes and went inside. I hurried about at what I was there for and came out just in time to see them parked next to my car and one of them was out at my door. As I calmly walked up, the driver of the other car got out to come up to me. That was when I pulled my gat out and let him check it out. He turned and ran back to his car, hollering at his buddy to do likewise. I walked up to towards their car(it was right beside mine) with pistol in hand and they took the hail off. Luckily, there was no damage to my car from the dude trying to get in.

NOTES:

2 people tried to steal your boy Q's car
came out in time to see them try
pulled my strap and headed for them
they took off
i was happy

Any of you see any people of Mexican/Hispanic decent in a late 90's, 4 door, red Infinite, watch them. This was at the Wal Mart on Thornton Rd. Later, QD.

LOL
i almost got jumped at that same WM. cuz of my Dodger hat HAHA!! had the crobar and broke thier windshield

anyway . glad you didnt have to use the heat

quickdodgeŽ
02-10-2007, 03:54 PM
LOL
i almost got jumped at that same WM. cuz of my Dodger hat

Maybe that was it. I had my black/black LA fitted on. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
02-10-2007, 03:57 PM
should have shot their tires,lol

PSINXS
02-10-2007, 05:28 PM
somebody always trying to jack mike. at work, at the store, damn.

JDM onlyy
02-10-2007, 05:37 PM
should have shot their tires,lol

:stupid: You should've shot their tires out, then you could've called the PO-LEESE on them. Lol.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-10-2007, 08:44 PM
hold on.. you talking about the honda?

quickdodgeŽ
02-10-2007, 08:54 PM
hold on.. you talking about the honda?

Heaven's no, child. Read above. Later, QD.

R3RUN
02-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Lol, doubt very many people would want to jack the Honda. No offense to QD but its not a car most car theives go out looking for.

quickdodgeŽ
02-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Lol, doubt very many people would want to jack the Honda. No offense to QD but its not a car most car theives go out looking for.

I don't have just any Honda. Mine is better than all the others on here. Later, QD.

Wurm
02-10-2007, 09:11 PM
I don't have just any Honda. Mine is better than all the others on here. Later, QD.
lol

R3RUN
02-10-2007, 09:15 PM
That may be so, but most thieves are not smart enough to know that.

RandomGuy
02-10-2007, 09:20 PM
this is true ( no joke )