PDA

View Full Version : Euro Rice!

B00STedSvT
02-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Ok so tonight at Bp in Gwinnett there were atleast 6 jettas all lined goin down the lot..Just about every 5 minutes they would rev there weak motors and there little Bovs..Are any of yall Fags on here?..I know one of the fags in the darker silver one is Named Eldon or some gay shit like that..Speak Up RIcers

Flip
02-10-2007, 03:10 AM
LOL *pulls up a chair*

SPL_Jetta
02-10-2007, 11:12 PM
wow, trying to start shit, just go home, no one wants you here, we didnt come to you, you went out of your way to find the jettas, dude grow the hell up, your not in high school anymore, but i might be wrong. I heard that you love to start shit, but never finish what you do start. Just shut up, if you wanna fight about it, ill give you my address, sure its 250 miles away, but your more than welcome moron

BTW i wasnt one of them, i live in Valdosta, Georgia

Flip
02-10-2007, 11:15 PM
wow, trying to start shit, just go home, no one wants you here, we didnt come to you, you went out of your way to find the jettas, dude grow the hell up, your not in high school anymore, but i might be wrong. I heard that you love to start shit, but never finish what you do start. Just shut up, if you wanna fight about it, ill give you my address, sure its 250 miles away, but your more than welcome moron

BTW i wasnt one of them, i live in Valdosta, Georgia

How did he go out of his way by going to a gas station?

SPL_Jetta
02-10-2007, 11:25 PM
as far as coming to a section on the forum he belongs now where near and posting shit like this

Codeman1407
02-10-2007, 11:47 PM
LOL *pulls up a chair*

*joins to spectate* this should be a good one... especially for someone with SVT in their name...

SPL_Jetta
02-10-2007, 11:58 PM
I just feel that if you wanna call someone out, do it face to face, dont have the safety of a keyboard. I know i sound very ironic but in my case, this is my only way to communicate with the ATL area. I am normally passive, this is out of my norm, but im sick if people acting retarded over something as stupid as revving their engine, i mean honestly, EVERYONE has done it, so get the hell over it, it should make you mad enough to write on a forum, seriously, its pethetic. Especially when you know your car is better overall, leave the little ones behind. Im not defending the jettas but seriously, grow up. SVT's are more powerful overall probably than any of the jettas at that BP, so leave it at that, and keep the squalor where it belongs, not on here

4dmin
02-13-2007, 07:50 AM
JUST FOR THE RECORD... RICE = JAPANESE /// KRAUT = GERMAN /// FOUND ON ROAD DEAD = FORD ;)

asserwer
02-13-2007, 03:41 PM
I want more threads like this, Flip got another chair?

OneSlow5pt0
02-13-2007, 03:50 PM
i have japanese car,so y am i here,o yea my hate for Ford,lol...and love of german cars

2turbo4u
02-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Flip or repaired daily=FORD

Nitro
02-22-2007, 11:30 AM
:sips Heineken:

lightspeed
02-22-2007, 04:32 PM
LOL, this is a funny thread. Those ford guys are nuts :crazy:

Fucked-Over Rebuilt Dodge FTW!

The boy aint lying though guys...whats up with the BOV fascination that 1.8t owners seem to have? It really is funny to hear them all running around blipping the throttle constantly just to hear the BOV.

B00STedSvT
02-23-2007, 02:41 AM
LoL i think its hilarious that out of 12 comments, 10 of them were the same Crappy ford this or that statement..I hate Ford more than any of yall but it beats driving a Slow ass work truck..I'll tow 300 pounds of permabase in the back of my truck and still walk those garbage 1.8t my Bov goes off at 1700 rpms jettas...Go fuck urself if u dont like what im saying And fuck Eldon and his Ugly ass GLi..U know WHo u are boy so next time instead of talkin that shit on the phone..Step up like a man and say that shit to my face instead of bein a lil bitch...And believe this..Next time i see u..U wont have any phone or your lil boyfriend to hide behind Boy.

SPL_Jetta
02-23-2007, 10:39 AM
LoL i think its hilarious that out of 12 comments, 10 of them were the same Crappy ford this or that statement..I hate Ford more than any of yall but it beats driving a Slow ass work truck..I'll tow 300 pounds of permabase in the back of my truck and still walk those garbage 1.8t my Bov goes off at 1700 rpms jettas...Go fuck urself if u dont like what im saying And fuck Eldon and his Ugly ass GLi..U know WHo u are boy so next time instead of talkin that shit on the phone..Step up like a man and say that shit to my face instead of bein a lil bitch...And believe this..Next time i see u..U wont have any phone or your lil boyfriend to hide behind Boy.

Another ignorant adolescent, got to love it. You said one thing, say things face to face, but that applies to you as well, unless you think your more important than other people. Also saying that you can walk any 1.8t is also ignorant, i know about at least 4 or 5 that can crush you starting in 3rd, and just because you dont like fords doesnt mean you still have bragging rights, and make you seem like you dont have another choice. You are a typical guy who "doesnt give a damn" about anything, when in fact its just an insecure cover. As you said, keep this shit face to face, stop being hypocritical and do what you said, so shut up, no one cares what you think. BTW Lightnings are a lot more expensive than jettas and n e who Jettas for being lightly upgraded can keep up with your truck and still end up spending 5-10k less than your truck, in the end, you drive a higher end vehicle that is meant to go fast. VW's are incredibly slow at stock settings but can actually perform quickly, so you just need to take your keyboard and throw it away, because you will never win, because you are so immature bringing shit on here, what are you? 12? 13? NO, your 20 moron, get a damn life and stop bitching about something no one on here wants to hear, go away college boy

wantboost
02-23-2007, 10:52 AM
i dont want to start shit either but you only know of 4 -8 that can walk a truck in 3rd?

SPL_Jetta
02-23-2007, 10:55 AM
i dont want to start shit either but you only know of 4 -8 that can walk a truck in 3rd?

VW's. . .that I personally know, as far as other vehicles, many, but im just saying as far as VW's go. Not to mention this is a Truck that runs in low to mid 14's. . .I think, dont know too much, but i mean 400 or so HP only weighting 4k? 5k? still gets moving reletively quickly

wantboost
02-23-2007, 10:56 AM
got ya :goodjob:

4dmin
02-23-2007, 11:18 AM

you got to me kidding me.. your bragging about beating 1.8t and you have what a 5.4? v8 w/ boost bahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

you sound like a fucking lamo domestic turd who has to have v8 to compensate for other downfalls. it is highly impressive you can beat a 15sec car w/ a 14 sec truck :screwy:

i know plenty of dubs that can hand you your ass using 1/2 the cylinders

Sol-Badguy
02-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Lirl at Ford.

SPL_Jetta
02-23-2007, 01:51 PM
you got to me kidding me.. your bragging about beating 1.8t and you have what a 5.4? v8 w/ boost bahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

you sound like a fucking lamo domestic turd who has to have v8 to compensate for other downfalls. it is highly impressive you can beat a 15sec car w/ a 14 sec truck :screwy:

i know plenty of dubs that can hand you your ass using 1/2 the cylinders

SEE SVT, you are the only one on your side in this forum, just take your computer and throw it away, it would be best for ya

B00STedSvT
02-24-2007, 01:14 AM
Ok well Once again All talk and the Guy didnt show Up..First of all i dont understand why yall r getting ur panties all in a bunch just because i have a Feud with someone that drives a gay ass Jetta..I never bragged about beating the 1.8t cuz the faggot is scared to race me..Admin u Talk hard but i bet u'd bitch out just like the rest of them..As for u SPL Jetta I thin u should realize that this had nothing to do with u and u wanted to be the little vw hero that come sin and talks shit for no reason...Lol and U say Im the Lame one..Atleast i had a legitiment reason to make this Thread..U have No legitiment reason to wake up Everyday..Do urself and everyone else a favor and find a nice tree to run urself into...Just lock this Thread, Its about as useless as a 1.8t jetta...Im Outta here..Thanks

4dmin
02-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Ok well Once again All talk and the Guy didnt show Up..First of all i dont understand why yall r getting ur panties all in a bunch just because i have a Feud with someone that drives a gay ass Jetta..I never bragged about beating the 1.8t cuz the faggot is scared to race me..Admin u Talk hard but i bet u'd bitch out just like the rest of them..As for u SPL Jetta I thin u should realize that this had nothing to do with u and u wanted to be the little vw hero that come sin and talks shit for no reason...Lol and U say Im the Lame one..Atleast i had a legitiment reason to make this Thread..U have No legitiment reason to wake up Everyday..Do urself and everyone else a favor and find a nice tree to run urself into...Just lock this Thread, Its about as useless as a 1.8t jetta...Im Outta here..Thanks

what you want to race a 1.8t? who fucking cares? i no longer own mine but it ran 13s which isn't all that fast but fast for stock turbo. i don't give a fuck who you have beef w/ just you running your mouth about cars you know jack shit about. you sound like a HS bitch just running your mouth online my v8 is faster then your civic :lmfao:

GROW THE FUCK UP NOOB. i just checked your age, 21? no wonder. :no:

SPL_Jetta
02-24-2007, 06:24 PM
what you want to race a 1.8t? who fucking cares? i no longer own mine but it ran 13s which isn't all that fast but fast for stock turbo. i don't give a fuck who you have beef w/ just you running your mouth about cars you know jack shit about. you sound like a HS bitch just running your mouth online my v8 is faster then your civic :lmfao:

GROW THE FUCK UP NOOB. i just checked your age, 21? no wonder. :no:

I have a reason to live, give you someone to get aggitated by, and dont say i dont because if you didnt give a damn, you wouldnt say anything. Your not the brightest crayon in the box, on second thought, your the crayon that is used to glue our doors together, thats what im smelling!

98silver328i
03-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Dude, I've seen those fags you're talking about. I've seen them hanging out with a bunch of ricer queers that have del sols and civics and gay shit like that. Some of them are Brookwood losers that graduated in like 2003 and didn't do anything with their lives or go to college, so they just hang around Gwinnett county and try to start shit with people driving mustangs and trans ams and fuck 16 year old girls at the Sonic.

E46bud
03-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Alright SVT. I challenged you the other day on another thread. You call the 1.8t's pussies and jump on them for not coming out to your call-outs, but hypocrytical the fact that you pussied out on my call out to you. If you can read, look at this...
I AM CALLING YOUR SVT OUT. I'll race you in your little straight line anytime, and whoop your ass everytime. After im done handing you your ass my room mate will race you in his SVT. :-) if you have the balls present it.

EssAreTwenTee
03-12-2007, 01:36 PM
LOL, this is a funny thread. Those ford guys are nuts :crazy:

Fucked-Over Rebuilt Dodge FTW!

The boy aint lying though guys...whats up with the BOV fascination that 1.8t owners seem to have? It really is funny to hear them all running around blipping the throttle constantly just to hear the BOV.

Everyone says the same thing about srt4. We cant help it, it blows off everytime we let up off the throttle.:cry:

Ericp
03-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Everyone says the same thing about srt4. We cant help it, it blows off everytime we let up off the throttle.:cry:

that's because it's a fuckin NEON!!! lol j/k

actually it's cause we are using Mopar's Blue Plate Special, Mopar's Rice Plate, Mopar's BOV, whatever you wanna call it.

vdubcos
03-13-2007, 03:26 PM
I was one of the jettas...and mines not 1.8t...i drive the mk3..whoever you are, if you got some trash to say step up like a real man and say it face to face..and we'll take care of the problem...instead of you sounding bad ass behind that keyboard. And who cares about your svt...you dont see us going around bashing other peoples rides...grow up kid

torqlswonder
03-13-2007, 04:26 PM
NOT ANOTHER ONE JOINING IN?:D

first off why are you talking so much shit about elden? i know him and i know he does not go off and talk shit like most people do that is one reason i am cool wiht him. but you said that they were there at BP and they were revving there LITTLE 1.8T but did they say HEY BOOSTED SVT YOU WANT To RACE? no they probably didnt and know you go off and talk all that bullshit. why dont you go off and call out the big boys at BP The fucking camaros and mustangs? no you want to pick on the little guys huh.
but i basically wnat to know who called you out from that little group because if anybody did then im pretty sure it wasnt elden and you want to call him out just becuase he is the only person who you kow by name?

Sol-Badguy
03-13-2007, 04:30 PM
This just keeps getting better and better.

torqlswonder
03-13-2007, 04:33 PM
ohh yeah and i also forgot to mention that i was chilling wiht them that night and i dont remember them revving up on purpose and i just talked to elden and he he said he doesnt know who the fuck you are. and what the fuck you mean by talking on the phone or hiding behind his boyfreind. (i was the loud one that was with them but i dont have a VW)
\

Maniaç
03-13-2007, 06:13 PM
alot of euros(VW) do be doing that..... whats the point in showing off your bov...

SPL_Jetta
03-13-2007, 06:31 PM
Be there by 815 or 830, rules when you show up

B00STedSvT
03-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Dont do all this talkin and not show up..I'll be there bitch

Maniaç
03-13-2007, 08:43 PM
SPL Jetta it was nice meeting you man. +1

vdubcos
03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
Carlos whats up man!!! hahaha this svt guy is a joke...i really do hope I meet him in person

B00STedSvT
03-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Then U should have came too BItch..Dont act like U would have done shit when U saw me anyway..DOnt Run Ur mouth Just do somethin about it!..Oh and SPeaking of a Joke..LoL @ slp jetta being like 5'2 at the most..LoL no wonder U gotta talk on here dude..Next time U wanna "Instegate" a Fight or a Race or somethin..Do it with Ur own slow ass car..Tonight was a Pretty much waste of Time..That other Jason had a nice truck tho.

Sol-Badguy
03-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Lirl at the work truck.

vdubcos
03-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Then U should have came too BItch..Dont act like U would have done shit when U saw me anyway..DOnt Run Ur mouth Just do somethin about it!

it'll be my pleasure...your mouth is getting you in a lot of trouble..keep digging that hole buddy...keep on

B00STedSvT
03-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Ive made 1 trip to BP tonight already..U said Uve been there Before SO i definately wouldnt Mind Going back 1 more time..Care to take my offer Big Tuff guy?

vdubcos
03-13-2007, 09:24 PM
looks like you dont have anything better to do with your time than to hang out at bp..smooth dude...i think its time you get a girlfriend.

wantboost
03-13-2007, 09:27 PM
looks like you dont have anything better to do with your time than to hang out at bp..smooth dude...i think its time you get a girlfriend.
:rolleyes: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BlkCD5
03-13-2007, 09:32 PM
I don't see a reason to make a thread about some jetta's revving and shit. If you think those cars are gay, its your opinion. If you know you can beat them, just leave it at that. Hell, i mean civics rev at me all the time wanting to race, I just laugh it off.

vdubcos
03-13-2007, 09:35 PM
I don't see a reason to make a thread about some jetta's revving and shit. If you think those cars are gay, its your opinion. If you know you can beat them, just leave it at that. Hell, i mean civics rev at me all the time wanting to race, I just laugh it off.

well apparantly it keeps an idiot entertained...kinda like the idiot card that has "turn this card over" written on both sides..its just keeps going and going

torqlswonder
03-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Dude, I've seen those fags you're talking about. I've seen them hanging out with a bunch of ricer queers that have del sols and civics and gay shit like that. Some of them are Brookwood losers that graduated in like 2003 and didn't do anything with their lives or go to college, so they just hang around Gwinnett county and try to start shit with people driving mustangs and trans ams and fuck 16 year old girls at the Sonic.

didnt want tto bring this back up but i just couldnt let this guy talk shit :are you also trying to say that the red integra is included wth the "RICER QUEERS" that you mentioned?

B00STedSvT
03-13-2007, 10:12 PM
^^Ive seen That Jdm Fronted Gsr at Bp..Very Clean..I'd deffinately Drive that Before I drive a Boosted Jetta..Atleast I'll Have Vtack!

torqlswonder
03-13-2007, 10:29 PM
^^Ive seen That Jdm Fronted Gsr at Bp..Very Clean..I'd deffinately Drive that Before I drive a Boosted Jetta..Atleast I'll Have Vtack!
Alright so im clear of all this bullshit but amn i have to ask you what you meant by Eldon talking on the phone and that he was talking bull shit he aing lije that i think you have him mixed up man. the reason i ask is because he doesnt know what you are talking about either and they really dont do the bov shit on purpose i know these guys sometiem one of them runs his mouth alittle too much but not elden

B00STedSvT
03-13-2007, 11:57 PM
We might be speaking of different people...Im speaking of a freakin Half mexican and white dude that drives a GLI with a Loud ass exhuast and BOV..If thas him then Hes lying to U too..FUck that Bitch..He's The whole start of this Shit

torqlswonder
03-14-2007, 05:39 AM
we probably are talking about a different eldon this guy is from the middle east somewhere. so mybe the bullshit is going toward someone else

vdubcos
03-14-2007, 08:35 AM
We might be speaking of different people...Im speaking of a freakin Half mexican and white dude that drives a GLI with a Loud ass exhuast and BOV..If thas him then Hes lying to U too..FUck that Bitch..He's The whole start of this Shit

you're talking about a different guy man..all of our cars have dübmafia stickers on the back windows..Eldin is not mexican/white hes bosnian and whenever we do roll to bp its only like 3 of us maybe 4..i think u got us mixed up

B00STedSvT
03-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Well yall Still sit there for like an hour revving ur cars and letting ur bovs go off..That shit is Annoying dude..I'll make it a point to come talk to yall next time yall are out there..Were gonna try to start getting rid of all the rice out there..Starting with one group at a time..Actually We will probly talk to the mexican drifters or the dumb ass black dude with the wrecked accord tryiong to drift in the parking lot..This shit is gonna Stop one way or another!

torqlswonder
03-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Well yall Still sit there for like an hour revving ur cars and letting ur bovs go off..That shit is Annoying dude..I'll make it a point to come talk to yall next time yall are out there..Were gonna try to start getting rid of all the rice out there..Starting with one group at a time..Actually We will probly talk to the mexican drifters or the dumb ass black dude with the wrecked accord tryiong to drift in the parking lot..This shit is gonna Stop one way or another!
a few points
1. ok talk to us next week end
2. the MEXICANS change that to hispanics just because hey looks hhispanic he it doesnt make him a mexican (BTW im mexican myself there is nothign rice about me and you know because of my car.)
3. i like that idea about getting rid of the ricers

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

B00STedSvT
03-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Cool..I'm SIck of having GPD come in the Parking Lot at 11:15 because the fuckin ricers are pullin in burnin out and revving their motors for some reason..Then the Stupid ass Spec V's are sitting there holding the rev limiter for like 5 seconds straight..And then to top It off..Once a few cars leave Theres a dumb ass black dude in a 94-97ish light blue colored accord that trys to drift through the small openings of parked cars..Its Starting to get worse because None of these Morons Seem to have any care or respect for anyone else around, And That Is NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE..SOmething Will be done About it From now On because it Needs To Stop.

4dmin
03-14-2007, 08:30 PM
this shit is still going on... lame.

Allstar3.8T
03-15-2007, 07:42 AM
Then why are you here, and not where you saw him last. A good predictor of future behavior is past behavior. BTW, I beat a SVT lightning at the track in my old 1.8T Jetta! I am not saying it'd beat yours, but it does happen. I hope this truck is VERY modded to be doin across the board call outs, there are some fast V-Dubs locally that dont post these boards....but do lurk. I am not calling you out, I know what youare saying, and it is annoying to be in a fast, REAL fast vehicle and have a kid talk shi+......but e-thugging wont make it stop, and generally will perpetuate it. I know, I also have a RWD speed demon and get stupid compacts trying to run anytime I go out.
Relax, and let it slide, its not worth all this IMO.
BTW, real racers hang at the track, not the gas station. Go to Commerce and settle the beefs, the highway is always full of excuses, Time slips dont lie.

98silver328i
03-28-2007, 05:30 AM
didnt want tto bring this back up but i just couldnt let this guy talk shit :are you also trying to say that the red integra is included wth the "RICER QUEERS" that you mentioned?

Yup.

OaTmeaL
03-29-2007, 01:04 PM
Fuck, you all need to quit yer bitchin. Shit, never seen so many whiney little high school bitches complaining! Wahhhhhh my pussy hurts, Wahhhhhh!!! Ford this and Ford that... Who cares! Did you buy his truck for him? I bet he didn't but that isn't the point... To each his own!

B00STedSvT
03-29-2007, 01:12 PM
^^What the fuck U mean U bet I didnt?..Well U lost that one already..I paw for all my own shit So learn somethin before U speak about it Dumbass.

OaTmeaL
03-29-2007, 01:22 PM
WAHHHH! I am care about what someone on the internet says so I am going to correct them! WAHHH

OaTmeaL
03-29-2007, 01:27 PM
http://static.flickr.com/75/195983063_e380efd610.jpg

Grow up!

SPL_Jetta
03-29-2007, 01:58 PM
ok someone lock this thread, its been dead, stop digging it up, problem was solved, so shut it

cactusEG
03-29-2007, 04:00 PM
damn bossted svt ur thread failed BIG TIME

thegreatfnr
03-29-2007, 04:34 PM
damn bossted svt ur thread failed BIG TIME
Fuck if buddy really wants to run a VW ill race ya. Im knowing coming in you got me probably doubled in power but probably in weight too :thinking:

Really Im just happy to get my car back and am looking to probably run it for a fun a few times. You wanna run Digs :crazy:

BTW Im no euro rice even though I got only one mirror JDMTight Stylz Y0!!!!111!!

Lee :cheers:

B00STedSvT
03-29-2007, 06:45 PM
^^LoL... Yea R U the one who said They kept up with the procharged mustang With only a VR6 and cone filter??..BTW.. This whole Shit has be resolved..Now i just wanna Bust ur Ass for Fun..Especially If u like Goin From Digs!!

thegreatfnr
03-29-2007, 08:49 PM
^^LoL... Yea R U the one who said They kept up with the procharged mustang With only a VR6 and cone filter??..BTW.. This whole Shit has be resolved..Now i just wanna Bust ur Ass for Fun..Especially If u like Goin From Digs!!
Sure thing but just so you know we think figure that guy was either NA V8 or a procharged V6. I knew there was no way in hell he was a procharged V8 I was just going by what he said when he pulled up.

Ill race ya for fun man it dosnt matter win or lose to me. If you end up being way faster than me which is a possibility we can figure something to make it intresting Im sure. :tongue1: PM me, we can work something out

Lee :cheers:

Frög
03-29-2007, 09:59 PM
i like bewbies!

BlkCD5
03-29-2007, 10:41 PM
who doesn't :???:

B00STedSvT
03-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Sure thing but just so you know we think figure that guy was either NA V8 or a procharged V6. I knew there was no way in hell he was a procharged V8 I was just going by what he said when he pulled up.

Ill race ya for fun man it dosnt matter win or lose to me. If you end up being way faster than me which is a possibility we can figure something to make it intresting Im sure. :tongue1: PM me, we can work something out

Lee :cheers:Naw man Im more interested In racing cars that either the same or a little faster than me..I like a challenge..Makes wasting the gas Worth it.

AgentEasy
03-30-2007, 06:57 AM
damn.. i need a chair too.. got a spare?

cactusEG
03-30-2007, 07:52 AM
i got my money on the SVT.. but ford still sucks

98silver328i
03-30-2007, 07:45 PM
WAHHHH! I am care about what someone on the internet says so I am going to correct them! WAHHH

God, shut the fuck up. You sit there and talk shit about everyone else, and then post stupid shit like "wahhhhhhh". Douchebag.

driftergreg
03-30-2007, 08:18 PM
i hooked up with a fat girl. yaydee. it was wierd. real soft and warm

R_Rated
04-07-2007, 05:17 PM
JUST FOR THE RECORD... RICE = JAPANESE /// KRAUT = GERMAN /// FOUND ON ROAD DEAD = FORD ;)

the reason he was found on road dead is because a "race truck" can't drag, he gets no traction with no weight over the back wheels... can't take a turn, doesn't even have a full bed so it's useless for a truck. He prolly ran in to the tree on the road that killed him... on purpose.

Driven3
04-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Hmmmm....... *pulls up chair*

SPL_Jetta
04-08-2007, 09:20 PM
is this shit still going. . .die bitch!!!!!!!!! DIE

DavidTB8889
04-28-2007, 02:39 PM
im confused???? its resolved but still ppl are bitchin'

DavidTB8889
04-28-2007, 02:41 PM
oh yeah and SVT jettas don't have BOVs they have diverter valves.... just thought id put that out there

SPL_Jetta
04-28-2007, 04:23 PM
just when this thread was dying, it was brought back up, stop it dammit, its old enough, just let it die

MINI
12-08-2008, 05:24 PM
oh yeah and SVT jettas don't have BOVs they have diverter valves.... just thought id put that out there

They came out with a SVT jetta?

jk :D

Chuckster
12-11-2008, 06:35 AM
svt jetta? oh gawd did they make the jetta even slower? lol

Anyways all I see is a bunch of bitching and possibly a boosted v8 wanting to race gay ass jetta's. What can't handle the other v8's in your class? Am I correct? Only read a few post.

Sledlude
01-22-2009, 01:49 PM
kraut rice?

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/asmalkhan/germanrice.jpg