PDA

View Full Version : So.. the paternity suit plot thickens...

Leisa
02-09-2007, 02:06 PM
LOS ANGELES -- The husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor said Friday that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and may be her infant daughter's father.

The claim by Prince Frederick von Anhalt comes amid a paternity suit over Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn. The birth certificate lists Dannielynn's father as attorney Howard K. Stern, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge, saying he is the father.

"If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me," von Anhalt told The Associated Press in an interview Friday.

He said he would file a lawsuit if Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years.

Gabor, a onetime sex symbol and star of such 1950s films as "Moulin Rouge" and "Queen of Outer Space," has been in declining health in recent years and suffered a stroke in 2005. She was partially paralyzed in a car crash in 2002.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith first met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II. He said Smith approached him and Gabor at the Plaza Hotel in New York.

"She was a very big fan of Zsa Zsa and wanted to be like Zsa Zsa," he said. "She wanted to be a princess."

He said the two started an affair soon after, meeting over the years in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York. For much of that time, he said, Smith urged him to make her a princess like his wife.

But short of divorcing the actress, he said the only solution would have been adopting Smith. Von Anhalt said he did consider that and even filled out adoption papers, but Gabor refused to sign them.

HalfBaked
02-09-2007, 02:09 PM
God who gives a fuck.

Kill the 5 month old so that all blood relatives of that whore are dead.

Leisa
02-09-2007, 02:09 PM
God who gives a fuck.

stfu!

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 02:10 PM
this is fucking retarded, just put those fuckers all on maury and get the shit settled once and for all.

Dudeman
02-09-2007, 02:13 PM
first time anyone has ever sued to have an illegitimate child

SKUNK2GUY
02-09-2007, 02:14 PM
maury FTMFW!

kelly marie
02-09-2007, 02:15 PM
this is like a really really bad soap opera..

i feel so bad for the little girl.. she is gonna have one messed up life..

thinkfast®
02-09-2007, 02:29 PM
AT LEAST SHE'LL BE WIPIN HER TEARS W/ THAT OIL MONEY LOLOL

DAMMIT

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 02:33 PM
first time anyone has ever sued to have an illegitimate child
i know right? u want a kid that fucking bad go to any child services office anywhere in the country and they will hook u up. celebrity bullshit ftl.

Hulud
02-09-2007, 02:34 PM
God who gives a fuck.

:lmao:

thinkfast®
02-09-2007, 02:39 PM
hulud did you ever find out who your dad was? just wondering

thinkfast®
02-09-2007, 02:39 PM
:waits nervously:

Tasuki_Civic
02-09-2007, 02:42 PM
i wouldnt talk down on this situation. personaly its not the best situation but it soounds like an everyday problem in the US. no ones life is perfect. and i wouldnt talk down about anna. no one knows how she really is/was but the pple around her.

some pple are so quick to judge and never step back to look at themselves. to add you never know what that baby will go through...the life of that child might be better than most of the pple on IA ( broke asses)

on another note ...it aint my problem

fight club
02-09-2007, 07:32 PM
i wouldnt talk down on this situation. personaly its not the best situation but it soounds like an everyday problem in the US. no ones life is perfect. and i wouldnt talk down about anna. no one knows how she really is/was but the pple around her.

some pple are so quick to judge and never step back to look at themselves. to add you never know what that baby will go through...the life of that child might be better than most of the pple on IA ( broke asses)

yes because we all know money gaurentees a great life. :rolleyes:

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 12:52 AM
more often than not yes :yes:

StupidBikerBoy
02-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years..

So he was 39 ish marrying a 70 yo?:sicks:

mo money mo money mo:rolleyes:

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 10:51 PM
yeah he and anna nicole sounded perfect for each other...

StupidBikerBoy
02-10-2007, 10:57 PM

Hmmmm........ so far we have 3 possible fathers to the child of a woman who married a 90yo billionaire when she was in her 20's for about a year until he died and thought she should have all his money and give none to his family.

So yeah, she was a saint and really had it hard. She wasn't a selfish, spoiled, greedy ho at all.:rolleyes:

She shouldn't have been aloud to reproduce. She already ruined one life (her son). I feel sorry for the child. Her life has just started yet she is already suffering. Whoever gets custody, I hope they atleast give her a chance at reality.

Echonova
02-10-2007, 11:14 PM
yes because we all know money gaurentees a great life. :rolleyes:

No, but it will buy a spell checking program.:D

xLSTONEx
02-10-2007, 11:47 PM
this is fucking retarded, just put those fuckers all on maury and get the shit settled once and for all.

Agreed Maury is the shit, tried to get the girlfriend into it becuase it is the pain that makes it so worth it. Fucking trashy bitches. Saw one girl that tested 10 guys and still hasn't found the father yet.

ShooterMcGavin
02-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Agreed Maury is the shit, tried to get the girlfriend into it becuase it is the pain that makes it so worth it.
:thinking: :???:

Julio
02-11-2007, 11:31 AM

You sound like anna stan.... She was a dumb ass...no question about that.
I honestly don't care what happens to her,her daughter or family.... All this media shit cracks me up..... You know how many other people died on that day? I bet you dont know... all you know is Anna died on that day thanks to the media bullshit. ... and your thread was/is contradicting as hell....

hahahhahahah didnt know we need to be rich to live a good life.... hahahahah