PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Cookers Get 10 years each

Leadfoot_mf
02-09-2007, 01:04 PM
too little or too much what u think ia

kelly marie
02-09-2007, 01:06 PM
they should be baked!

i think its way too little.. why in the world would you want to torment an animal when it has no means of defense? they are sick fockers and deserve the same brutality they gave to the puppy!

i hate seeing this crap.. who does things like that?

Ericp
02-09-2007, 01:09 PM
:werd:

Brett
02-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Thats to little. But glad they got long term time to serve

RandomGuy
02-09-2007, 01:26 PM
too much

cmon they're just dogs i mean whoever they belonged to can just get some more and/or repeat process

hahaha jk

Killer
02-09-2007, 01:32 PM
i boiled a salamander once.....

i felt bad once i saw it hit the water.... :(

Kelly
02-09-2007, 01:36 PM
i boiled a salamander once.....
i felt bad once i saw it hit the water.... :(

Awful. One time i put salt on a slug then immediately ran inside to get water to wash it off cuz I felt bad. Didn't work :no:

And being the animal lover I am, I cried.

Leisa
02-09-2007, 01:38 PM
damn.. 10 years, thats it???? Thats not enough :(

Leadfoot_mf
02-09-2007, 01:40 PM
don't get me wrong i have no problem with them cooking the dog (if they were going to eat it) but for fucks sake kill it FIRST dont let it suffer in the over that is fucked up and they should be baked in a gas chamber ala hitler style.

Kelly
02-09-2007, 01:40 PM
:crazy:

JDM onlyy
02-09-2007, 01:43 PM
don't get me wrong i have no problem with them cooking the dog (if they were going to eat it) but for fucks sake kill it FIRST dont let it suffer in the over that is fucked up and they should be baked in a gas chamber ala hitler style.

i agree...some people in other countries get hungry and dont have nothing to eat but at least dont cook it alive...thats just wrong.

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 01:57 PM
don't get me wrong i have no problem with them cooking the dog (if they were going to eat it)
:stupid:

Leadfoot_mf
02-09-2007, 02:19 PM
:stupid:
what, you have to call me stupid because i didn't go to GT well let me tell you
something i was accepted into TECH but chose to attend KSU well because TECH did not have a professional sales degree. only 4 schools in the nation had a professional sales degree so there. :crazy: :crazy: :taun:

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 02:35 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, reps for u old man :lmfao:

Dudeman
02-09-2007, 02:37 PM
i wouldnt cook it alive bc then it would tense up and the meat would be tough.

Tasuki_Civic
02-09-2007, 02:45 PM
they should be baked!

i think its way too little.. why in the world would you want to torment an animal when it has no means of defense? they are sick fockers and deserve the same brutality they gave to the puppy!

i hate seeing this crap.. who does things like that?

i second that....its too little

BiH1320
02-09-2007, 02:47 PM
dammn i'd cook those motherfuckers. and feed them to dogs.

SniperJoe
02-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Personally, I think that once the other prisoners hear about what they did, the next ten years of their lives will be a living hell (if they survive that long).

OneSlow5pt0
02-09-2007, 03:34 PM
i belive u kill a animal for no reason automatic 50 years to life

§treet_§peed
02-09-2007, 03:37 PM
you know they cook lobsters alive

jblaudio06
02-09-2007, 03:39 PM
kill animals to eat...this is just fucked up...its messed up talkin about it

Leadfoot_mf
02-09-2007, 09:09 PM
yeah people eating tasty animals ftw
if god didn't want me to eat animals why did he make them out of meat.

koukis14
02-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Should have been 10 without possible early release.

Crazy Asian
02-09-2007, 09:18 PM
I ono about you guys but damn Indians and Africans and some other asian country have more f'd up stuff. Like unconcious monkey's getting their brains eaten. That's a delicacy and live octopus and fried scorpion and eww what not. I've been in Korea and some ppl eat dogs and it just makes me want to barf.

Leadfoot_mf
02-09-2007, 09:41 PM
^^^yeah i saw that shit on faces of death bunch of crackers bashing the skull of a monkey and taking the top off and dipping spoons in and eating up the yummy brains still warm. bet it taste like chicken or raw monkey brains

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 12:54 AM
^^^yeah that shit happens all the time in china, they actually have special "tables" w/a hole in the middle so stick the monkey under to where only the head/brain is showing. i mean why the fuck not? who ever said what was ok to eat and what wasn't? hell ppl eat ppl for chrissakes :goodjob:

Dragonfly5338
02-10-2007, 12:57 AM
only jews belong in ovens.

OneSlow5pt0
02-10-2007, 12:59 AM
lol

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 01:00 AM
only jews belong in ovens.
well obviously :rolleyes: :D

OneSlow5pt0
02-10-2007, 01:04 AM
only on IA,could we get away with this shit,lol

Dragonfly5338
02-10-2007, 01:08 AM
only on IA,could we get away with this shit,lol

whatever man. only i get away with this shit.

jews > puppies (in terms of oven)

....so would that be the derivative of jews and puppies with respect to ovens???? hahaha i amaze myself sometimes. calculus for facists.

OneSlow5pt0
02-10-2007, 01:11 AM
lol,rep for teaching me bout puppies and jews

srtowner
02-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Well I do believe they got the time deserved but what kills me is seeing people get 10 years for killing dogs and then someone else getting 5-7 for torturing and killing another human. Now how fucked up it that?

OneSlow5pt0
02-10-2007, 01:15 AM
well imo,atemped murder should be treated just like murder,and they should reinstate the electic chair and hangins..

ISAtlanta300
02-10-2007, 01:03 PM
you know they cook lobsters alive

But they don't throw paint on it before that.... And they flash boil them so death = imminent

ISAtlanta300
02-10-2007, 01:06 PM
I think those10 years will be ample torture and hell for them..... Young kids like that = fresh meat...

thepolecat
02-10-2007, 01:33 PM
too little, they should be put in a microwave also

StupidBikerBoy
02-10-2007, 08:31 PM
too little

Wurm
02-10-2007, 08:34 PM
damn now my asian food is gonna suck

xLSTONEx
02-10-2007, 09:03 PM
I think they just deserve a big fine and some CS. 10 years is way to fucking much. Fuck they're just dogs, its not like they have a soul or anything.

CSquared
02-10-2007, 09:26 PM
I think they just deserve a big fine and some CS. 10 years is way to fucking much. Fuck they're just dogs, its not like they have a soul or anything.

+1 You took the words right out of my mouth.

Regardless of how fucked up that was, how can you compare the life of a dog to the life of a human? 10 fucking years for killing one dog? That's probably longer than those dogs would have even lived. I can see 5 years and some counseling or something like that... but 10 is rediculous...

Like they are going to take anything away from this 10 years? Like this is going to make them better people? Like they aren't going to fuck up and wind up right back in there?

If you want to give these kids 10 years you should give 10 years to every slaughter house owner in the world. You ever see what goes on in those places?

I have a dog... I love my dog... but that is seriously retarded.

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 10:16 PM
it's america, where ppl get their feelers hurt over a daisy gettin trampled...

Nemesis
02-10-2007, 10:17 PM
good , glad they got 10 years. I hope they fuck up somehow in jail and get ten more.

I honestly cant believe some of the posts in here. I dont give a shit. Say what you want. Its no suprise though, it is IA.

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 10:18 PM
^^^wtf jorge? ur azn and u don't even own a dog? :thinking: :lmfao:

Nemesis
02-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Yep Ive got a dog, but left her with my parents when I moved out.

Any fucked up person that can do this to an animal, will grow up to do something even more fucked up to a human, or even a new born child. So what? People have to wait for that shit to happen to punish em? Something must be seriously fucked up in their minds to do that to an animal. Id rather see their ass rot in jail, than to see them get a slap on the hand, then come home the next day and see on the news a child getting fucked with by these same dumb shits.

OneSlow5pt0
02-10-2007, 10:51 PM
u know all serial killers start out killing animals

Dragonfly5338
02-10-2007, 11:42 PM
+1 You took the words right out of my mouth.

Regardless of how fucked up that was, how can you compare the life of a dog to the life of a human? 10 fucking years for killing one dog? That's probably longer than those dogs would have even lived. I can see 5 years and some counseling or something like that... but 10 is rediculous...

Like they are going to take anything away from this 10 years? Like this is going to make them better people? Like they aren't going to fuck up and wind up right back in there?

If you want to give these kids 10 years you should give 10 years to every slaughter house owner in the world. You ever see what goes on in those places?

I have a dog... I love my dog... but that is seriously retarded.

Whatever dude. People should get more time for abusing animals and kids than adults. If you're fucked up enough to take a puppy and kill it in a completely disgusting, inhumane manner - I DON'T WANT YOU OUT IN PUBLIC. I'm glad they got 10 years. I wish they would have gotten more. I don't give a fuck what happens to those kids while they're serving their time, or how it won't make them a better person. They lost their rights when they thought it would be fun to dump paint over a helpless animal and kill him in an oven.

If they would have gotten no punishment and then get their hands on a 3 year old and do the same to him or her, all yall would be changing your tune REAL fast. Sorry, that's just how I feel. The slaughterhouse arguement is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. They don't cook your steak with the cow still alive. They kill them as quickly and as humanely as possible given the circumstances. It's not a vacation resort for cows, but they're not torturing them for hours before killing them finally.

I hope those kids get killed in jail. There's enough fucked up humans in the world without spawning more. Their parents should get jail time too for their failure to raise decent children.

Dragonfly5338
02-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Well I thought about it.. maybe I should take the jew in the oven pic out of my sig before I posted all that, bwahahahhahahahahaahaha.

R3RUN
02-10-2007, 11:56 PM
One time I helped my buddy kill a squirell with a pellet gun (well actually more than once). If we ever think its still alive, we kill it. Thats the way it should be, no innocent dog deserves that kind of pain.

Hulud
02-10-2007, 11:57 PM
i agree with val

Dragonfly5338
02-11-2007, 12:06 AM
One time I helped my buddy kill a squirell with a pellet gun (well actually more than once). If we ever think its still alive, we kill it. Thats the way it should be, no innocent dog deserves that kind of pain.

Dude exactly. I'm not anti-hunting, anti-meat, tree hugging hippie shit.. but there's a sadistic way of killing an animal and a humane way of killing an animal. If you need to go out and kill something - use a gun, learn how to shoot so you kill it the first time, and if you just wound it then kill it immediately to end any suffering.

But that's some Dahmer shit, torturing and abusing animals is sick and it's just a hop away from a person. I'm sorry, I'm a FIRM believer that animals have souls - at the very least, they obviously feel pain and understand that what you're doing to them is wrong. That puppy trusted them and was either carried willingly or followed them willingly, unknowing that those sick fucks were PLANNING on torturing it and then killing it slowly in an oven.

I honestly cannot comprehend the mindset of someone who would do something like that to something or someone that was innocent and helpless and had no way of fighting back against what they were doing to it.

I hope they die in a horrible way, and then suffer in the worst possible way in whatever afterlife there is out there.

R3RUN
02-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Agreed, I watched something on a serial killer on the history channel one time, forgot which one it was but he started with animals. Thats just fucked up no matter what. When we go after squirrels it is mostly because they tear up our attics and such, but if they don't die from the first shot we put them down because thats the humane thing to do. Nothing deserves to be tourted like that unless it has tourchered something before. Ive never heard of a dog tourturing anything, ever.

ShooterMcGavin
02-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Well I thought about it.. maybe I should take the jew in the oven pic out of my sig before I posted all that, bwahahahhahahahahaahaha.
lol, irony ftw

ShooterMcGavin
02-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Nothing deserves to be tourted like that unless it has tourchered something before. Ive never heard of a dog tourturing anything, ever.
it's TORTURED me to see your TORTURING the spelling of the word TORTURE :lmfao:

R3RUN
02-11-2007, 12:32 AM
give me a break im drunkzzzzzzzzzz

xLSTONEx
02-11-2007, 12:32 AM
ITS A FUCKING DOG. IT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!!!

Don't get me wrong, I will kill someone that kills my dog myself, but 10 years for something that is only here pretty much for our bordom, that's fucking ridiculous.

These dogs don't have a soul, they don't know right from wrong! You can train a dog to do things but not to know right from wrong. If it dies then oh well, shit happens.

I've seen people do less time for murder, if I was a lawyor I would honestly try my god damn hardest to appeal that sentence. That shit is fucking ridiculous.

Really pisses me off that some of you love your dogs more than humans.

Val, your point doesn't count on the fact that you are a lesbian!

GIXXERDK
02-11-2007, 12:56 AM
I cant believe I'm paying for them to sit in jail for 10 years, over a DOG.

Dragonfly5338
02-11-2007, 12:58 AM
ITS A FUCKING DOG. IT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!!!

Don't get me wrong, I will kill someone that kills my dog myself, but 10 years for something that is only here pretty much for our bordom, that's fucking ridiculous.

These dogs don't have a soul, they don't know right from wrong! You can train a dog to do things but not to know right from wrong. If it dies then oh well, shit happens.

I've seen people do less time for murder, if I was a lawyor I would honestly try my god damn hardest to appeal that sentence. That shit is fucking ridiculous.

Really pisses me off that some of you love your dogs more than humans.

Val, your point doesn't count on the fact that you are a lesbian!

So if someone poured paint on Jade and put her in an oven until she died finally you'd say "Oh well, she was a dog, she doesn't have a soul - it's just a fucking dog and it doesn't matter if she died?" I doubt it. Practice what you preach dude.

xLSTONEx
02-11-2007, 01:21 AM
So if someone poured paint on Jade and put her in an oven until she died finally you'd say "Oh well, she was a dog, she doesn't have a soul - it's just a fucking dog and it doesn't matter if she died?" I doubt it. Practice what you preach dude.

Did you read the second paragraph on my post? Didn't think so. But if they did that to my dog, they still wouldn't deserve 10 years. A huge fine, max 6 months, and buy me a new dog.

OneSlow5pt0
02-11-2007, 11:04 AM
and dogs do know pain,and can tell when people are sad..so dont that make them human like

FDslider
02-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Back when I was around 15, my friend and I thought about putting cats in microwaves and shit. I guess that is close enough. The only reason we did not do it is because we knew the smell would be sooooooooo strong and we knew we probably would have ended up in jail. Is that the difference between sanity and being insane? Or did we just think things out a little bit too much?

JoeyKazez
02-11-2007, 11:44 AM
I hope that asshole gets buttfucked by a 16" guy every day of his life, and at the end of his 10 years gets burned to death himself.

Leadfoot_mf
02-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Yep Ive got a dog, but left her with my parents when I moved out.

Any fucked up person that can do this to an animal, will grow up to do something even more fucked up to a human, or even a new born child. So what? People have to wait for that shit to happen to punish em? Something must be seriously fucked up in their minds to do that to an animal. Id rather see their ass rot in jail, than to see them get a slap on the hand, then come home the next day and see on the news a child getting fucked with by these same dumb shits.

so then buy your theory all hunters are just one bad day away from a killing spree?

Lucky DAWG
02-11-2007, 09:27 PM
anyone seen that old thanksgiving special for south park a few years ago where kenny gets stuck in the microwave and spun around then spat out and eaten by mice...

yea that should be their death sentence so they know how it feels

thats messed up

ISAtlanta300
02-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Back when I was around 15, my friend and I thought about putting cats in microwaves and shit. I guess that is close enough. The only reason we did not do it is because we knew the smell would be sooooooooo strong and we knew we probably would have ended up in jail. Is that the difference between sanity and being insane? Or did we just think things out a little bit too much?

You've got issues dude......

FDslider
02-12-2007, 02:09 PM
You've got issues dude......
yeah, we all do. Some people just get caught!

See, I go to see a psychologist twice a month just in case I do lose control and kill somebody. That way I have proof that I am a little crazy and I was trying to get help. Instead of 15 years to life, I'll get sent to another mental hospital and torment the suicidal freaks in there!

kelly marie
02-12-2007, 02:45 PM
yeah, we all do. Some people just get caught!

See, I go to see a psychologist twice a month just in case I do lose control and kill somebody. That way I have proof that I am a little crazy and I was trying to get help. Instead of 15 years to life, I'll get sent to another mental hospital and torment the suicidal freaks in there!i really really hope you are kidding.. if not you are f'ing sick and deserve to be in there now!

FDslider
02-12-2007, 02:47 PM
i really really hope you are kidding.. if not you are f'ing sick and deserve to be in there now!
well, my doctor says that I have made "progress", so that means I get to come out of my room during the week.

kelly marie
02-12-2007, 02:53 PM
yikes

FDslider
02-12-2007, 03:16 PM
yikes
what? I still function and carry out normal activities just like everyone else. Actually, I outperform just about EVERYBODY in the real world. I am always early to work, I NEVER make a mistake, and my academic grades have always been above the rest. Soooooooo, what do you have to worry about?

Lucky DAWG
02-18-2007, 12:58 PM
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8999/puppiesip4.jpg

bklynfinest
02-19-2007, 12:52 AM
i think not enough..hope they get butt fucked in jail...:2up: