PDA

View Full Version : WTB 96-00 civic parts

itz a jew
02-08-2007, 11:23 PM
i want to buy some parts for my civic so i will start off with this

i need a carbon fiber hood 96 to 98 oem style or just a regular hood with no dents (color doesnt matter)

oem style headlights 96-98 i have some black housing in perfect condition if anyone is willing to trade

a mugen or a ctr style lip front or rear

96 to 98 front and rear bumper color doesnt matter and in gud condition...

and some 99-00 tailights

just lmk know wat you guys have

rickgiblin
02-09-2007, 12:48 PM
hey, i have stock civic headlights for a 96-98... ill trade if you want too... and i have a front and rear bumper.. but sales pending... ill let you know if it falls throu

rickgiblin
02-12-2007, 08:53 PM
hey dude, If you still want to do the trade, I'm willing to meet you tomorrow; however, you need to call me ASAP. I went and picked up the bumpers today and removed my headlights this afternoon thinking that we were meeting up tonight. If you're still interested, please let me know ASAP. My number is 770-355-0046, and my name is Rick.

WHT_EP3
02-12-2007, 10:08 PM
bump for my jewish homosexual friend

7psibabygirl
02-13-2007, 10:38 PM
i have front body kit for 00 civic .. never been painted............ B-C series pm if interested

boostedb16
02-14-2007, 05:49 PM
i have a aftermarket rear bumper that has never been painted for $50.00, i am going to mainstream saturday to get my car tuned so lmk and i will bring it.

7psibabygirl
02-15-2007, 01:10 AM
now your just lacking side skirts.. let me know if you are interested in front bumper

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/7psicivic/My%20New%20Parts/100_0781.jpg

itz a jew
02-15-2007, 11:29 AM
Then after that all I won't be lacking is rice.. Fuk that but thanks anyway

rickgiblin
02-15-2007, 06:10 PM
this dudes a joke... we set up a meeting time and everything, and 5 minutes before were suppose to meet, i call him and he says change of plans... i guess thats what you get from a kid... dude, you suck at life please grow up and if you cant meet someone atleast have enough balls to call someone

boostedb16
02-15-2007, 07:16 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
this dudes a joke... we set up a meeting time and everything, and 5 minutes before were suppose to meet, i call him and he says change of plans... i guess thats what you get from a kid... dude, you suck at life please grow up and if you cant meet someone atleast have enough balls to call someone

chameleon30038
02-15-2007, 07:30 PM
i have that fucking busted ass tranny you sold me!!

itz a jew
02-15-2007, 08:08 PM

hey dumbass some people have other things to do then meet up with some dumbass who wants fukin headlights..but hey u called i picked up told u i got some other shit to do and i will call u back when to meet up.. yo my bad that i aint call u back on ur time shit came up wtf u want me to do? to me fam emergencies are more important then car parts and u know wat u can take that front bumper and those headlights and put them up ur ass.. sorry next time i make a deal with someone i will explain to them why my son got sick and wat i have to do but for u rick sucka dick my bad for not explaining my personal situation and leaving u hanging i was going to get back to you and continue the deal but fuk it i dont think i want ur shit know more specially after boosted b16 puts it up ur ass for you

rickgiblin
02-15-2007, 08:37 PM
To me it sounds like your selling jacked up shit... you got a busted up trany you sold some guy, dude if you would of said that your kid got sick that would of been ok, but you and your fucked up mind don’t think about explaining things to people. July 20, 1987, wow... you sure are young to have a kid. Did you ever graduate high school... who the fuck spells like you, gud condition. What the hell is gud? I don’t know. You would probably like some headlights shoved up your ass because you sure as hell brought it up. Sorry that strait men don’t have faggot fantasies like you. You would probably love it.
Sorry that your son was sick and if that’s the truth then I am sorry but why didn’t you answer the phone when I called you rite back, I know you knew it was me. But whatever dude.

itz a jew
02-15-2007, 09:49 PM
haha ur gunna trip about the way someone is typing over IA? hahah. but to let you know no i didnt graduate.. i droped out of school to support my wife n kid so i can work full time but i also got my ged and im attending gwinnett tech night class's to continue my education since u wanna hear a life story.. no i dont have faggot fantasias but watever man like i said in sorry i didnt get back to you on the deal i was with my son and i was trying to take care of him but my bad and good look finding ur head lights.. and i did not sell a guy a fucked up tranny it worked perfect when i ran it in my car and on top of that i sold him the tranny and the starter for 100 bucks sounds like a deal but its cool say watever bro but my bad and good luck with the headlights didnt mean to dick u if i did i just put my fam 1st over my car and other people