PDA

View Full Version : who all did girliez msg or try to add on myspace?

ShooterMcGavin
02-08-2007, 11:09 PM
not sure if she was lookin to race me or school me in exercise science and my "verbal inadequecies" since i was a GT grad....just found a bit "odd", that and i know i wasn't the only one either (in fact a certain curry crusader knows exactly what i'm talkin about) :devil:

ironchef
02-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Thats a roger dodger.

RandomGuy
02-08-2007, 11:30 PM
yes this was when she was JustineMG or something though she somehow found my myspace before any1 else on IA (no joke, this was before i even posted it on ia) haha

kinda wierd but its all good hahah/.

imbosile
02-08-2007, 11:36 PM
no... :(

wait, it might be because i don't have a myspace... :goodjob:

Killer
02-08-2007, 11:52 PM
negatory... u should post a link so that if she does we all know who she is...

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 12:02 AM
she has a dog as her myspace profile pic...and her name is justine...

Bajjani
02-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Maybe thats why my desktop broke

j/k she didn't add me but not many on here have my link so thats why

Kyle
02-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Nah but I got a pm prefaced with, well I know you love to flame me :blah:

Yeah I dunno about this girl. After me flaming her thread she says oh cool we should hang out sometime? WTF? She calls me a dumbass and now wants me to be her friend?

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Nah but I got a pm prefaced with, well I know you love to flame me :blah:

Yeah I dunno about this girl. After me flaming her thread she says oh cool we should hang out sometime? WTF? She calls me a dumbass and now wants me to be her friend?
maybe she thinks all GT students/alumni are easy to confuse, especially w/her superior KOLLIJ EDUKASHUN!

imbosile
02-09-2007, 12:17 AM
maybe she thinks all GT students/alumni are easy to confuse, especially w/her superior KOLLIJ EDUKASHUN!

hahaha, what was her major again?

Kyle
02-09-2007, 12:20 AM
I dunno but who gets into Georgia Tech and decides to go to state? :screwy:

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 12:22 AM
hahaha, what was her major again?
"exercise science"

Kyle
02-09-2007, 12:23 AM
"exercise science"
Hahha, and she was like this is one of 25 places in the country with my major. Probably because most people don't need to go to college to teach PE.

imbosile
02-09-2007, 12:27 AM
"exercise science"

that's it, did she ever say what exactly it is? I'm curious.

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 12:30 AM
i don't know, all i remember is she was braggin about her internship coming up with nascar.

i mean fuck me sideways w/a lunchbox but i can't for the life of me find a common ground between EXERCISE science and a "sport" that encourages u to sit on ur couch for 4 hrs drinking beer and eating :thinking:

but whatever, must be cuz i'm a dumbass GT grad :lmfao:

imbosile
02-09-2007, 12:54 AM
i don't know, all i remember is she was braggin about her internship coming up with nascar.

i mean fuck me sideways w/a lunchbox but i can't for the life of me find a common ground between EXERCISE science and a "sport" that encourages u to sit on ur couch for 4 hrs drinking beer and eating :thinking:

but whatever, must be cuz i'm a dumbass GT grad :lmfao:

haha, I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait until I graduate just so I can say I graduated from Tech

Nemesis
02-09-2007, 11:39 AM
man you guys are rough LOL

Leisa
02-09-2007, 01:40 PM
she im'd me asking me to please be her friend again about a month or so ago... I said no.. I dont need any drama in my life

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 01:49 PM
lol, who does that? sounds like some shit out of elementary school.....

pssst hey leisa, will u be my friend? :D

SKUNK2GUY
02-09-2007, 01:49 PM
nobody ever tries to be my friend:no:

Hulud
02-09-2007, 02:40 PM
no but i vomitted at the thought of an invite

RandomGuy
02-09-2007, 02:41 PM
nobody ever tries to be my friend:no:
we dont wanna get arrested and impounded

Leisa
02-09-2007, 02:42 PM
lol, who does that? sounds like some shit out of elementary school.....

pssst hey leisa, will u be my friend? :D

its more like

Will you be my friend? yes______ no_____ Check one

hahahaha

Hulud
02-09-2007, 02:43 PM
its more like

Will you be my friend? yes______ no_____ Check one

hahahaha
:lmfao:

thinkfast®
02-09-2007, 02:54 PM
HULUD YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO ME ABOUT THAT PATERNITY TEST PRONTO

ShooterMcGavin
02-09-2007, 03:38 PM
damn, ricky stalkin hulud up in this piece :D

BTLFED
02-09-2007, 09:09 PM
No, but aparently to Collin's bitch ass because I fucking hate his ogre and think she should die I need prozac. It's more like "The world would be a better place without the whale and her first mate."

Nismo
02-09-2007, 11:39 PM
^ AAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA thats fucking awesome!

ShooterMcGavin
02-10-2007, 12:58 AM
It's more like "The world would be a better place without the whale and her first mate."
anyone else think MOBY DICK when they first read this? :D

CopyRight
02-10-2007, 10:04 AM
No, but aparently to Collin's bitch ass because I fucking hate his ogre and think she should die I need prozac. It's more like "The world would be a better place without the whale and her first mate."

no seriously, tell us how you really feel....and dont hold back.

Bajjani
02-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Hes in love

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 09:47 AM
no seriously, tell us how you really feel....and dont hold back.

You know damn well I don't sugar coat shit. I keeps it real.

quickdodge®
02-11-2007, 09:53 AM
I dunno but who gets into Georgia Tech and decides to go to state? :screwy:

I did. Lolol. Seriously. Later, QD.

Brett
02-11-2007, 09:56 AM
You know damn well I don't sugar coat shit. I keeps it real.

I can vouch for that!! Ever since I have known Chris, He tells you how it is..LOL

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 10:05 AM
I can vouch for that!! Ever since I have known Chris, He tells you how it is..LOL

And not just on this board either. That's why people think I am an asshole LOL

quickdodge®
02-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Shut up, Chris. Later, QD.

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Shut up, Chris. Later, QD.

You shut up, Mike. Later, BTL.

:slap: :tongue1:

Brett
02-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Both of you shut up. Later, BL

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Both of you shut up. Later, BL

I'll slap you. :slap:

green91
02-11-2007, 10:47 AM
i think theres a hidden story for chris's hatred of justine... lets hear it.

quickdodge®
02-11-2007, 11:00 AM

A long time ago, far, far away, in a galaxy not much unlike our own, there was a planet that inhabited beings that were very similar to us humans. There were two sexes of these beings just as there are on Earth. Well at that time, Chris was a settler there and he was your average ant farmer. He sold ants, locally, in the flea market on weekends and he tended to his farm during the week. One day, he decided to go deep sea fishing. As he was fishing out in very deep waters, his boat ran up on a rock, whose apex was just below the surface of the sea. He started using a mallet he had on board to crush the stone so that he could get off the rock. At that time, a mermaid surfaced and offered to help. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. She pushed his boat into the sea and he was elated. So much so that he asked her to join him for dinner. She agreed. As they were eating a nice bucket of French-fried krill, he brought out the dessert. It was a chocolate covered, syrup drenched lemon cake almost the size of the boat. Just as he uncovered the dish, the mermaid's(aptly named Justine) mouth formed into the shape of a vacuum and she proceeded to suck, in one massive ingest, the whole cake in. She pulled it in so hard it bypassed the stomach and went straight to her bowels. Chris was so mad that he vowed to never let her rest easy again. And to this day, he has kept his word. Man. Later, QD.

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 11:02 AM

I have told the story over and over again on here and don't feel like typing it out again.

quickdodge®
02-11-2007, 11:03 AM
I have told the story over and over again on here and don't feel like typing it out again.

I did it for you. Later, QD.

green91
02-11-2007, 11:03 AM
lol im jus messin with ya. its not like youve kept it a secret

green91
02-11-2007, 11:05 AM
btw qd thats a great story

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 11:06 AM
A long time ago, far, far away, in a galaxy not much unlike our own, there was a planet that inhabited beings that were very similar to us humans. There were two sexes of these beings just as there are on Earth. Well at that time, Chris was a settler there and he was your average ant farmer. He sold ants, locally, in the flea market on weekends and he tended to his farm during the week. One day, he decided to go deep sea fishing. As he was fishing out in very deep waters, his boat ran up on a rock, whose apex was just below the surface of the sea. He started using a mallet he had on board to crush the stone so that he could get off the rock. At that time, a mermaid surfaced and offered to help. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. She pushed his boat into the sea and he was elated. So much so that he asked her to join him for dinner. She agreed. As they were eating a nice bucket of French-fried krill, he brought out the dessert. It was a chocolate covered, syrup drenched lemon cake almost the size of the boat. Just as he uncovered the dish, the mermaid's(aptly named Justine) mouth formed into the shape of a vacuum and she proceeded to suck, in one massive ingest, the whole cake in. She pulled it in so hard it bypassed the stomach and went straight to her bowels. Chris was so mad that he vowed to never let her rest easy again. And to this day, he has kept his word. Man. Later, QD.

Bahahahaha! :lmfao: +1! :lmfao:

CopyRight
02-11-2007, 12:14 PM

nice story...but you forgot one key factor! she's a f'in triathlete! hence the reason she's built like a 14yrold chubby mongoloid.

Leisa
02-11-2007, 02:07 PM
And not just on this board either. That's why people think I am an asshole LOL

YOu arent an asshole Chris... :)

Kyle
02-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Where is she? It's hard to believe that she would have something better to do.

Nitro
02-11-2007, 02:35 PM
YOu arent an asshole Chris... :)

yes he is...............stop lying dammit!!!!! :lmfao:

collins
02-11-2007, 03:28 PM
she im'd me asking me to please be her friend again about a month or so ago... I said no.. I dont need any drama in my life unless you post the damn convo, i'm gonna call bullshit on that.... leisa, after what you and brett put her through, you're one of the last people she wants to be friends with.

and so what if she messages a few people when her name is being absolutly trashed here? since when is one on one confrontation looked down upon? to my knowledge, most of you pussies say so much shit on this forum, but when it comes to a meet, or some event where you're both present, not a WORD is said.... why do you think that is? its so funny that nobody can seem to stop talking about her... :rolleyes: you guys are so lame doing this shit. but you know what, i'm glad it came to all this, because i/we know who our true friends were. so instead of having a couple hundred people who pretend to be your friends, we have a handfull that are our TRUE friends, and thats all we need.

as far as college goes, yeah she could've worded it differently so it didnt sound like she was trying to brag about it or throw it in someone's face, but her point is that most people (notice i said most, not all) on this board dont seem to be going anywhere in life and thats not where she/i want to be. society, as a whole, prefers to employ people who have that little peice of paper called a degree and pay them more that someone who does not have that little peice of paper.

peace.

collins
02-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Where is she? It's hard to believe that she would have something better to do. does it matter? fact is, she DOES have something better to do that watch some asshat, much like yourself, be a little keyboard commando.. ok, i'm going back to work on my car now.

CopyRight
02-11-2007, 04:33 PM
ok, i'm going back to work on my car now.

I find this EXTREMELY amusing as your car looks EXACTLY the same 3+years ago, except for the different wheels.

I'm still debating which is worse, Kristi or Justine.....either way you're a little pussy whipped bitch everytime....the sad part is, the ugly fat chicks are the ones that get you whipped...

but hey, I'm sure once another mongoloid comes along...you'll be another pussy whipped bitch too...the cycle is endless....

green91
02-11-2007, 04:35 PM
dude youre ruthless, thats some funny shit right there!

quickdodge®
02-11-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm still debating which is worse, Kristi or Justine....

They are one and the same. Later, QD.

CopyRight
02-11-2007, 04:39 PM
dude youre ruthless, thats some funny shit right there!

I wouldnt say "ruthless"....

I'd say "darn right, 100% right, bingo, correctomundo, praise jesus, etc" kinda guy....

oh yeah, thanks for the reps everyone!

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 05:03 PM
unless you post the damn convo, i'm gonna call bullshit on that.... leisa, after what you and brett put her through, you're one of the last people she wants to be friends with.

and so what if she messages a few people when her name is being absolutly trashed here? since when is one on one confrontation looked down upon? to my knowledge, most of you pussies say so much shit on this forum, but when it comes to a meet, or some event where you're both present, not a WORD is said.... why do you think that is? its so funny that nobody can seem to stop talking about her... :rolleyes: you guys are so lame doing this shit. but you know what, i'm glad it came to all this, because i/we know who our true friends were. so instead of having a couple hundred people who pretend to be your friends, we have a handfull that are our TRUE friends, and thats all we need.

as far as college goes, yeah she could've worded it differently so it didnt sound like she was trying to brag about it or throw it in someone's face, but her point is that most people (notice i said most, not all) on this board dont seem to be going anywhere in life and thats not where she/i want to be. society, as a whole, prefers to employ people who have that little peice of paper called a degree and pay them more that someone who does not have that little peice of paper.

peace.

That's it. THE NEXT MOTHER FUCKING MEET YOU SEE ME AT, COME SAY SOMETHING TO ME. THEN WE WILL SEE WHO HAS THE BALLS TO SAY SOMETHING TO SOMEONES FACE. FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR CATTLE OF A GIRLFRIEND. YOU WON'T DO SHIT.

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 05:04 PM
I find this EXTREMELY amusing as your car looks EXACTLY the same 3+years ago, except for the different wheels.

I'm still debating which is worse, Kristi or Justine.....either way you're a little pussy whipped bitch everytime....the sad part is, the ugly fat chicks are the ones that get you whipped...

but hey, I'm sure once another mongoloid comes along...you'll be another pussy whipped bitch too...the cycle is endless....

Check your reps y0! And read my comment. ;)

Brett
02-11-2007, 05:25 PM
unless you post the damn convo, i'm gonna call bullshit on that.... leisa, after what you and brett put her through, you're one of the last people she wants to be friends with.

Well you dont know her to well then do you? Might wanna ask her again, she IMd me and called me and left a VM the other night to talk to me about how things have turned out. May wanna get with the source before you run your mouth about things you know nothing about. I talked to her on IM's for about an hour the other night.

Damn that just made you look like an idiot :D

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Well you dont know her to well then do you? Might wanna ask her again, she IMd me and called me the other night to talk to me about how things have turned out. May wanna get with the source before you run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Damn that just made you look like an idiot :D

He needs no help to look like an idiot.

Brett
02-11-2007, 05:29 PM
He needs no help to look like an idiot.

I see that...LOL. He wants to throw me and Leisa's name out about shit he has NO KNOWLEDGE about obviously, and she did IM Leisa a few months back but Leisa is not wanting to patch things up, thats her choice. So Collins, Ask the source before posting, Might save you some face... HA HA HA HA HA

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 05:31 PM
I see that...LOL. He wants to throw me and Leisa's name out about shit he has NO KNOWLEDGE about obviously, and she did IM Leisa a few months back but Leisa is not wanting to patch things up, thats her choice. So Collins, Ask the source before posting, Might save you some face... HA HA HA HA HA

Leaving IA forever would save them some face.

ShooterMcGavin
02-11-2007, 05:31 PM
nice story...but you forgot one key factor! she's a f'in triathlete! hence the reason she's built like a 14yrold chubby mongoloid.
bwahahahaha, reps for u man :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
02-11-2007, 05:36 PM

dude, i don't know or ur girl, nor do i want to after all the shit i've seen on IA. i mean there's something to be said about the ppl that have been on here since the beginning having an ill opinion of u. there's also something to be said about the fact that i've seen ur girls tits (unfortunately) on an internet forum before i ever even saw her face (that was pretty unfortunate as well). with that said, i'm glad u two are happy w/each other :goodjob:

as far as college goes, u are right, a lot of ppl on here don't have their shit together. but i find it a bit perplexing that her tone she takes when she talks herself and her education up is often used on ppl that HAVE graduated or are enrolled in college. so why try to brag to these ppl? i don't think anyone here so far has been impressed by it.

BTLFED
02-11-2007, 05:40 PM
dude, i don't know or ur girl, nor do i want to after all the shit i've seen on IA. i mean there's something to be said about the ppl that have been on here since the beginning having an ill opinion of u. there's also something to be said about the fact that i've seen ur girls tits (unfortunately) on an internet forum before i ever even saw her face (that was pretty unfortunate as well). with that said, i'm glad u two are happy w/each other :goodjob:

as far as college goes, u are right, a lot of ppl on here don't have their shit together. but i find it a bit perplexing that her tone she takes when she talks herself and her education up is often used on ppl that HAVE graduated or are enrolled in college. so why try to brag to these ppl? i don't think anyone here so far has been impressed by it.

Truth! Reps! :goodjob:

quickdodge®
02-11-2007, 05:45 PM
i don't think anyone here so far has been impressed by it.

I wasn't. Later, QD.

Brett
02-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Yeah you were

quickdodge®
02-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Fuck off. Lolo-no. Later, QD.

Kyle
02-12-2007, 04:18 PM
does it matter? fact is, she DOES have something better to do that watch some asshat, much like yourself, be a little keyboard commando.. ok, i'm going back to work on my car now.
Keyboard Commando. Lol, that's me. I love this thread, but Girliez needs to watch what she says, she brags far too often about her education. She tries to bring other peoples education into question all the time as if she is the smartest one on IA. :screwy: And when she questions my intelligence and calls me a dumbass, while also talking shit about my school, don't expect me to be nice to her.

ShooterMcGavin
02-12-2007, 04:50 PM
kyle's such a nice guy, never going overboard w/profanity and derogatory name calling and always correct grammar and spelling, even in the face of ogrishness (yes, i very well could've just made that word up)...we should nominate him for something...

like IA e-pussy of the month! :lmfao: j/k :goodjob:

Kyle
02-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Lol. Fuck you... But forreal where is that skanka and her sidekick collins? I see here lurking in threads but she hasn't ventured into this one yet.

ironchef
02-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Lol. Fuck you... But forreal where is that skanka and her sidekick collins? I see here lurking in threads but she hasn't ventured into this one yet.Someone's on a mission!

Kyle
02-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Someone's on a mission!
I am :eek: what kinda mission. I have not heard about it.

ShooterMcGavin
02-12-2007, 05:08 PM
*cue mission impossible music*