PDA

View Full Version : Is this road rage?

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Ok so I was on my way to school with my girl and we are on HWY29 and sugarloaf. I decided to go to the shell to get a drink and on my way out you cannot take a left back onto 29 but there was no one there so i did, like everyone else. A guy in a silver suv just turned onto 29 and all the sudden i hear him start to honk his horn. now I am atleast 8 or 10 car lengths away from him and he slows down, even though i was out of his way and starts to yell some shit out of his window. he then slowly creeps by me and i just give him the finger and he does the same. next thing you know he has stopped in the middle of 29 and has his window open.
I look back and start to laugh and open my door to hear him. all i hear is stupid mother fucker this and ass hole that. I am still just laughing. then all the sudden he said fuck you you stupid american. thats when i got mad, some indian calling me a stupid american no.

please note:

I have nothing against indians. just to clarify this before anything starts. i just see no point in anyone coming to america and then calling them stupid on their home land, especially if they do nothing wrong. if you really think we are stupid go home.

ok now back to where i was. I open the door and start yelling back. i ask him if he would like to step out of the car, called him a stupid mother fucker and then i see him open his door. i reach for the glove compartment and grab my glock and holster it and am about to step out of the car when my girl literally grabs my hoody and tells me to calm the fuck down....lol....i look back at him swap a few words try to get out of the car again, with no avail, and then i hear him say again....fuck you you stupid american and he speeds off

WHY?

If you are in such a hurry why stop in the middle of the highway to argue?

Why honk at someone when there was in no way that you could even hit them?

Why start something, stop your car, and not even get out?

Why call someone stupid when they do nothing wrong?

I could go on but dont feel like it...crazy shit. I am glad i didnt get out of the car something could have happened but we will never know.

On a final note:

I wasnt going to kill him, the reason i grabbed my gun was in case he was to do something stupid like grab a bat. Also the gun was put in my holster when i grabbed it so it wasnt like i was just going to wave the damn thing around, i am not an idiot. just wanted to clarify that because i know there was going to be someone out there that would comment on it.

JDM onlyy
02-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Lol wow thats pretty fucking crazy. hahaha, i would've been got out the car and beat his ass but my girl would probably tell me to calm the fuck down and just go on, especially if we were on the way to school. lol but yeah..that sounds like some mad ass road rage

FDslider
02-08-2007, 07:27 PM
A cop would probably charge both of you with road rage. I know it sucks and you did not get to fuck him up, but let it go. There is no reason to go jail over some stupid fucking indian.

Oh, and you should have told him to go fuck a cow. For some reason, that always gets to them and that would have def. caused him to get out of the car!

IndianStig
02-08-2007, 07:28 PM
He's just a fucking lame ass thats stubborn as hell and too damn ignorant to realize that they are in America.

Its road rage, on his part. If you have a gun license, then what you were going to do would have been right.

I'm no lawyer, but isn't him referring to you in a derogatory manner for being American in violation of the constitutional amendments? Maybe Amd 1 and 14

Hektik
02-08-2007, 07:33 PM
stupid american

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 07:39 PM
stupid american

lol

also ya i got a permit to carry and conceal so its all legit. i just thought it was funny. stupid american...lol...what gets me is that he opens the car door and closes it...like trying to tease me...? like maybe i will get out....maybe i wont? o well i dont really care, i was more worried about him trying to do something to me because i was just going to get in his face until he did something. it takes a lot for me to start something, i just normally instigate and push buttons until the other starts....lol

FDslider
02-08-2007, 07:42 PM
lol

also ya i got a permit to carry and conceal so its all legit. i just thought it was funny. stupid american...lol...what gets me is that he opens the car door and closes it...like trying to tease me...? like maybe i will get out....maybe i wont? o well i dont really care, i was more worried about him trying to do something to me because i was just going to get in his face until he did something. it takes a lot for me to start something, i just normally instigate and push buttons until the other starts....lol
oh yes, +1 for you. Do not ever swing first. Let him throw a sissy-punch so you can claim self-defense. Then curb-stomp his ass!

koukis14
02-08-2007, 07:43 PM
I reach for the glove compartment and grab my glock and holster it.

WOW your a stupid American. What would your school think about having a firearm on school property.

RandomGuy
02-08-2007, 07:49 PM
was it an american indian:

http://iws2.ccccd.edu/lrdavis/native%20american.gif

or one of these:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=3148

FDslider
02-08-2007, 07:51 PM
WOW your a stupid American. What would your school think about having a firearm on school property.
Don't you mean, "You're a stupid American"? The word "your" is possessive YOU STUPID, MOTHER-FUCKING DISGRACE TO AMERICA!

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 07:53 PM

i dont have it on school property. my girl lives right next to school and on my way home form work i picked her up to hang out for a little and on the way to school i drop my car off at her house and we walk to school. she lives on collins hill road so we just walk there so...

what would the school think? I dont know probably kick me out of school and send me to jail....but will that happen? hell no, i am not an idiot...

koukis14
02-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Oops I made a typing error, that makes me a disgrace to America. And grabbing my gun every time some ass clown talks shit makes me a national hero. Your a pussy, learn to fight or let shit go.

koukis14
02-08-2007, 07:55 PM
i dont have it on school property. my girl lives right next to school and on my way home form work i picked her up to hang out for a little and on the way to school i drop my car off at her house and we walk to school. she lives on collins hill road so we just walk there so...

what would the school think? I dont know probably kick me out of school and send me to jail....but will that happen? hell no, i am not an idiot...

Good to hear. Man I get racism every day, just let it go. They are trying to piss you off, and ignoring them makes them even more mad.

Bajjani
02-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Ok so I was on my way to school with my girl and we are on HWY29 and sugarloaf. I decided to go to the shell to get a drink and on my way out you cannot take a left back onto 29 but there was no one there so i did, like everyone else. A guy in a silver suv just turned onto 29 and all the sudden i hear him start to honk his horn. now I am atleast 8 or 10 car lengths away from him and he slows down, even though i was out of his way and starts to yell some shit out of his window. he then slowly creeps by me and i just give him the finger and he does the same. next thing you know he has stopped in the middle of 29 and has his window open.
I look back and start to laugh and open my door to hear him. all i hear is stupid mother fucker this and ass hole that. I am still just laughing. then all the sudden he said fuck you you stupid american. thats when i got mad, some indian calling me a stupid american no.

please note:

I have nothing against indians. just to clarify this before anything starts. i just see no point in anyone coming to america and then calling them stupid on their home land, especially if they do nothing wrong. if you really think we are stupid go home.

ok now back to where i was. I open the door and start yelling back. i ask him if he would like to step out of the car, called him a stupid mother fucker and then i see him open his door. i reach for the glove compartment and grab my glock and holster it and am about to step out of the car when my girl literally grabs my hoody and tells me to calm the fuck down....lol....i look back at him swap a few words try to get out of the car again, with no avail, and then i hear him say again....fuck you you stupid american and he speeds off

WHY?

If you are in such a hurry why stop in the middle of the highway to argue?

Why honk at someone when there was in no way that you could even hit them?

Why start something, stop your car, and not even get out?

Why call someone stupid when they do nothing wrong?

I could go on but dont feel like it...crazy shit. I am glad i didnt get out of the car something could have happened but we will never know.

On a final note:

I wasnt going to kill him, the reason i grabbed my gun was in case he was to do something stupid like grab a bat. Also the gun was put in my holster when i grabbed it so it wasnt like i was just going to wave the damn thing around, i am not an idiot. just wanted to clarify that because i know there was going to be someone out there that would comment on it.

i think ur both retards

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Oops I made a typing error, that makes me a disgrace to America. And grabbing my gun every time some ass clown talks shit makes me a national hero. Your a pussy, learn to fight or let shit go.

ummm ok....and what if this crazy ass pulls a bat then what....run back to my car get the gun and then get my ass beat when i try to get back out?. like i said i got the gun "IN CASE" something happened. there are crazy ass mother fuckers here. watch the news.

maybe you need to read a little better. because all of this was covered in the 1st post....please re-read and take notes, study then ask more questions/comment on it

THANKS

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 07:59 PM
i think ur both retards

retards....naw

Bajjani
02-08-2007, 07:59 PM
retards....naw

oh man
thanks for proving me wrong

FDslider
02-08-2007, 08:00 PM
No, you did not make a typing error. You just used the wrong word AGAIN! You obviously don't realize what learning really is. You are the pussy. Wait, here is a little lesson for you: You're a pussy!

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 09:02 PM
oh man
thanks for proving me wrong

dont need to...you cannot prove someone wrong of an opinion....retard :yes: :goodjob:

Bajjani
02-08-2007, 09:19 PM
dont need to...you cannot prove someone wrong of an opinion....retard :yes: :goodjob:

Wow, moron, let me explain this since obviously you are a fucking idiot

You said you pulled out and turned left where you aren't allowed to turn left
Then you said you did nothing wrong

Do you get it now? Retard

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Wow, moron, let me explain this since obviously you are a fucking idiot

You said you pulled out and turned left where you aren't allowed to turn left
Then you said you did nothing wrong

Do you get it now? Retard

have you ever made an illegal u turn? have you even ran a red light? ever ran through a stop sign or did a rolling stop? its all the same.

also the guy who honked had no idea i wasnt "allowed" to turn at the station so...

quickdodgeŽ
02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
If you have a gun license, then what you were going to do would have been right.

Man I hope you never get a gun. You're an idiot. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-08-2007, 09:29 PM
have you ever made an illegal u turn? have you even ran a red light? ever ran through a stop sign or did a rolling stop? its all the same. .

In Tim's defense, you did say you did nothing wrong when, in fact, you did. Later, QD.

koukis14
02-08-2007, 09:30 PM
No, you did not make a typing error. You just used the wrong word AGAIN! You obviously don't realize what learning really is. You are the pussy. Wait, here is a little lesson for you: You're a pussy!

HAHAHA you have some pent up rage man. You need to get laid. Or atleast jerk off to a poster of a handgun.

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 09:31 PM
In Tim's defense, you did say you did nothing wrong when, in fact, you did. Later, QD.

i get what yall are "technically" saying but i meant nothing wrong to offend the guy. o well i just got a kick out of it all.

quickdodgeŽ
02-08-2007, 09:31 PM
atleast

At least is two words. Not one. Later, QD.

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 09:34 PM
atleast

At least is two words. Not one. Later, QD.

looks like someone didnt pass english 101

quickdodgeŽ
02-08-2007, 09:34 PM
looks like someone didnt pass english 101

Who? Later, QD.

dtmcnamara
02-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Who? Later, QD.

koukis14, shit i know you know your stuff...

quickdodgeŽ
02-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Ahhhh. Lolol. Later, QD.

koukis14
02-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Hey a D- is passing.

RandomGuy
02-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey a D- is passing.
very true, i repped you

Jaimecbr900
02-08-2007, 10:36 PM
One piece of advice:

I just had a similar situation happen to my best friend. You never know who is packing now-a-days. If you pull your gun, then remember someone else will have the right to pull theirs as well. Now you have the OK corral.

I understand road rage because I get very short tempered on the road myself. I've made the mistake many times of jumping out to confront someone on the road. Last time Snellville PD came to break it up in the middle of 78, ironically right in front of MY church... :rolleyes:

My advice is to be careful not to jump out so quickly to confront someone. You never know what he's trying to prove and to whom. All these little wannabe gangsters love to carry pea shooters and are itching to use them.

Be careful because some of these people now don't play games. That's exactly why I'm always prepared just in case..... ;) Be careful.

Leadfoot_mf
02-09-2007, 09:21 PM
wow this is the best thread of the year. can the mods sticky this. everyone on here should read this. :goodjob:

GIXXERDK
02-10-2007, 12:13 AM
You're at fault.

Maybe he should of just hit you, and sued you. Yeah, you did nothing wrong lol.

StupidBikerBoy
02-10-2007, 11:17 PM
have you ever made an illegal u turn? have you even ran a red light? ever ran through a stop sign or did a rolling stop? its all the same.

also the guy who honked had no idea i wasnt "allowed" to turn at the station so...

Thats not the point. We've all done it, cept maybe QD. Point is you were in the wrong, then you got mad at someone who got mad at you for doing something you knew was wrong.

Yes, he overreacted, but because of you. And as far as the road rage goes, you are as equally to blame as he.

I've done it to though, sometimes its just to hard to let it go. At least it didn't get nasty. I find myself even harder to control in these situations now when they can potentially harm my daughter. It'll send me into a rage in a heartbeat. The irony being that my rage can also potentially harm my daughter.

Echonova
02-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Stolen from another thread...yet somehow it fits.

R3RUN
02-11-2007, 12:02 AM
My uncle had a guy jump out of his car and pull a knife on him for no reason, dude was pissed that my uncle had passed him. My uncle pulled out his glock (forget which model but he has a laser sight attached to it) and told him he was a fucking idiot to bring a knife to a gun fight. Dude apologized, got back in his car and left. All I have to say is, an armed society is a polite society.

GIXXERDK
02-11-2007, 12:59 AM
^ Live by the gun, die by the gun

R3RUN
02-11-2007, 01:01 AM
damn straight....btw i gotta stay flyyyyyy...y..y.y.y.y

Evil Goat
02-11-2007, 08:40 PM
too bad he didnt kill you for pulling out in front of him

Jecht
02-11-2007, 09:03 PM
I would have kept driving and just ignored the guy, that would REALLY piss him off.