PDA

View Full Version : Good shop for fiberglass work in NE atlanta??

JennB
02-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Well, this weekend my bumper took a hell of a blow to the passenger side lip. Its still mostly there, with only a 6"x6" area kinda missing. I used to do glass work myself i know its repairable. There are also about a half dozen 2"-8" long cracks in the area. I know its hard to explain without a picture though. Anyway, im looking for a shop to repair the bumper, snad it down and repaint the bumper. Not looking for super-duper show quality, but a decent job.

BTW, this is Mike/DropTopDrifter posting under the girlfriends s/n because im too lazy to copy, sign out, sign-in and paste this message.

David88vert
02-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Mike, go see Sung and have Manuel fix it. This is the same bumper that had the hole through it - plus he removed the middle grill piece. He has some special plastic/fiberglass construction material there that is amazing.

Bishop
02-08-2007, 07:34 PM
yellow river collision :goodjob:

Lilburn, GA at 4796 Hwy 78.

Doppelgänger
02-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Mike, go see Sung and have Manuel fix it. This is the same bumper that had the hole through it - plus he removed the middle grill piece. He has some special plastic/fiberglass construction material there that is amazing.pm me some contact info?