PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Good Crew

Ran
02-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, I was going to start my own crew but then realized that I have neither the organizational skills nor the leadership to build one up. It was a nice thought though. :( Therefore, I decided to simply look for a crew. Just looking for a group of people that aren't @ssholes and who try to keep things real by just enjoying all things in automotive motorsports. :yes:

I realize that my car is slower than all hell. I also realize that a lot of people may not like the looks of it. Hell, I even know that a lot of people on this site find me strange or weird due to my anime addiction, but I can guarantee that I'm a friendly and down-to-Earth guy in person. Of course I have my dreams of making horsepower in my little Yaris as anyone does with any car and, while people flame me for driving such a "girl car", I don't let it get me down. I simply do my best to try and be original with what I've got. :)

I'll also do whatever I can to contribute to team/crew activities and member benefits. I've organized track events in the past with TGPR and have absolutely no problem doing so again for the benefit of the team/crew. I can also sometimes supply some subtle discounts on some racing safety equipment as long as people don't get too out of hand in their requests and demands. It may not be much, but I'll do what I can. :goodjob:

So that's about all I can think of to add to this make-shift resume. If you think you'd like to give me a chance, just let me know and if I like the team/crew, I'll do my best to meet expectations. I'll include some pics of me and the Yaris below just for sh*ts-n-giggles. Thanks for looking! :cheers:

The Yousef
02-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Equal Minds is taking applications...

CHADbee
02-08-2007, 05:34 PM
vouch for ran, he is a cool dude with a slow car.

Ran
02-08-2007, 07:31 PM
vouch for ran, he is a cool dude with a slow car.Thanks...I think... :thinking:

:lmao:

LiL PaKi
02-08-2007, 07:33 PM
BYT FTW!!! :tongue:

Kyle
02-08-2007, 07:34 PM
I can guarantee that I'm a friendly and down-to-Earth guy in person.

:yes: He is.

quickdodgeŽ
02-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Someone take this guy. Then you guys can help him mod that car and he can repay you by giving you Japanese dolls. Later, QD.

The Yousef
02-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Someone take this guy. Then you guys can help him mod that car and he can repay you by giving you Japanese dolls. Later, QD.

or tentacle secks.... :lmfao:

Ran
02-09-2007, 08:06 AM
You guys suck. :lmao:

katokars
02-09-2007, 11:23 AM
How mechanically inclined are you?

Ran
02-09-2007, 03:08 PM
I can do basic work. Shocks, struts, brakes, bolt-on parts (header, intake, exhaust, ect...). I can't weld though and I suck with wiring.

.blank cd
02-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Simple Minded is also accepting apps. as there is only a few of us right now, but were workin our way up. Ive got the organizational skills, just no time to employ them. PM me for info

Jecht
02-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Simple Minded is also accepting apps. as there is only a few of us right now, but were workin our way up. Ive got the organizational skills, just no time to employ them. PM me for info

Lol, while we are at it, lets just invite Frank to join Simple Minded while we are at it! That would make sense! :thinking::lmfao:

Lotte
02-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Shiet I wouldn't mind joining with Ran if he had a team. Just another anime fan here.

JstAneon
02-12-2007, 08:35 PM
ECB is having a meet this saturday at Dave and Busters in Marietta. If you want to come by, you're more than welcome to.

http://www.eastcoastboost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=107123#post107123

The Yousef
02-12-2007, 10:29 PM
then you guys can watch hentai together...in the dark...with door closed.....breathing heavy....

freaks.

Verik
02-13-2007, 02:00 AM
Shiet I wouldn't mind joining with Ran if he had a team. Just another anime fan here.

lol +1 to that.... probably no where near his scale of anime fandom but i do watch quite a bit. I take it from looking at the thread start dates that Ichigo Speed fell through?

Flip
02-13-2007, 02:59 AM
I can guarantee that I'm a friendly and down-to-Earth guy in person.

Agreed.... And he gives me beers :cheers:

Ran
02-13-2007, 09:00 AM
Shiet I wouldn't mind joining with Ran if he had a team. Just another anime fan here.Wootness! Yeah, we can make our cars truly JDM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6292DpyVFzc

:lmfao:

ECB is having a meet this saturday at Dave and Busters in Marietta. If you want to come by, you're more than welcome to.

http://www.eastcoastboost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=107123#post107123Nice, I know where that's at. I might swing by. :cheers:

lol +1 to that.... probably no where near his scale of anime fandom but i do watch quite a bit. I take it from looking at the thread start dates that Ichigo Speed fell through?I'd like for it to progress, but I really lack the discipline and organizational skills to build a team. Much less keep it together. :(

Agreed.... And he gives me beers :cheers:Don't get used to it. :lmao: