PDA

View Full Version : not to be a dick, but......

collins
06-19-2005, 09:33 AM
what the hell is with people posting all this "where to buy" shit in the whoreslounge? if you'll scroll down about half a page, you'll see its own little designated forum for where to buy shit and for sale shit. c'mon people. use it for what its there for.

Leisa
06-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Amen.... :goodjob:.... good call Collins :)

5thgcelica
06-19-2005, 09:36 AM
yeah. so stop posting them leisa! DAMN.

lol;)

Pher
06-19-2005, 09:37 AM
Maybe because WL has all of the traffic. Or maybe they like paint chips.

collins
06-19-2005, 09:45 AM
well the wl is not the place for it. sorry, but i just find it annoying.

Pher
06-19-2005, 09:49 AM
I agree.

Brett
06-19-2005, 09:50 AM
:goodjob:

collins
06-19-2005, 10:00 AM
glad to see i'm not the only one then :)

quickdodgeŽ
06-19-2005, 10:08 AM
There's not a Where To Buy section. Where I think these posts should go is in the section that it pertains to. If it is springs you are looking for, then go to the suspension forum. There is s a Dodge forum. Go in there for your PT Cruiser needs. That's how I see it. I noticed it to and, as you can see, I made a slight comment about it. Also, look for the shit yourself. The Internet is a wonderful thing. Later, QD.

collins
06-19-2005, 10:22 AM
its there qd. look in the flea market...

mocha latte cupcake
06-19-2005, 10:27 AM
ATTN: ATTN: ATTN: Collins is a big ho bag!

collins
06-19-2005, 10:30 AM
and princess nismo likes the wang.

mocha latte cupcake
06-19-2005, 10:31 AM
Hey you leave my GF out of this! dirty teggy driver!

quickdodgeŽ
06-19-2005, 10:32 AM
That is WANTED TO BUY, not WHERE to buy. Lolol. Later, QD.

ATK_Designs
06-19-2005, 10:39 AM
That is WANTED TO BUY, not WHERE to buy. Lolol. Later, QD.

Exactly QD. I mean, to me personally, if I want to buy something used or something like that, then I might posted there. But regardless of whatever, I can't find any answer. I had much much better chances of posting in here because there're more traffic and more people with the knowledge of WHERE to buy the stuff. I mean, all of you may know where to buy things and stuff for a good price (like wheels, tires, etc.) , but DON'T have anything to sell, that's why not even half of you stopped by the WANT to buy section to help other people out and point them to the right direction..

quickdodgeŽ
06-19-2005, 10:42 AM
Exactly QD. I mean, to me personally, if I want to buy something used or something like that, then I might posted there. But regardless of whatever, I can't find any answer. I had much much better chances of posting in here because there're more traffic and more people with the knowledge of WHERE to buy the stuff. I mean, all of you may know where to buy things and stuff for a good price (like wheels, tires, etc.) , but DON'T have anything to sell, that's why not even half of you stopped by the WANT to buy section to help other people out and point them to the right direction..

I understand what you're getting at, but I still ride with Collins that I don't care to see all the WHERE DO I GET.... threads in the WL. If you have something for your Prelude, then go into the Honda section or into the section that your item goes into. Later, QD.

ATK_Designs
06-19-2005, 10:46 AM
I understand what you're getting at, but I still ride with Collins that I don't care to see all the WHERE DO I GET.... threads in the WL. If you have something for your Prelude, then go into the Honda section or into the section that your item goes into. Later, QD.

well, generally, I don't post of wtb. I searched before posted, so had my answer most of the time. :)

BOOSTEDeg
06-19-2005, 12:00 PM
not much else getting posted in here, LOL