PDA

View Full Version : the ALC members and thanks

mocha latte cupcake
02-07-2007, 09:08 PM
i just wanted to give the JM shout out and thanks for being the coolest bunch of mother F'er's to grace Alpharetta and the good food it has to offer :goodjob: :goodjob:

Walker
Amy-san aka uncle yaris aka nate
Ba durka pride, curry crusader, rahmadan rubbler, youcina, aka yousef
dirty sanches mcputo, stratus balla, 64 rolla, smokin a J while in the A - ricky
the boosted banana, screaming jalapeno, pussy toucher, red rider - josh
mr mustang with the whiny whine, no tires cause i shift hard, tq is a mother - brian
Droptop player, deaf kids get laid, the s 2 panty dropper, NA all day vtec baby - Patty Cakes
My subaru looks like a galant, foxxxy burgandy, i'm a racise mother - marta mike
Tein integra, Team Ti, triathalon builder, straight pipe lover - Joe
My teggy has slip streams, i lost my mugen sock, B20 no vtec - Colleen
My audi is not loudy, pizza pimp - Ironchef
Crazy crazy asian for driving a not pink prelude
that about does it, spread the love to my ALC UN CREW! :bump: :cheers: :goodjob:

The Yousef
02-07-2007, 09:13 PM
ALC 4 lyfe!

ironchef
02-07-2007, 09:19 PM
<3 you, gimme some money the audi will be loudy hahah.

The Yousef
02-07-2007, 09:20 PM
btw:

fuk u JM

mocha latte cupcake
02-07-2007, 09:29 PM
ok, thank you yousef, and btw, mr chef, show me the boobies of that chick in your sig and i will throw you some cash :D

ironchef
02-07-2007, 09:38 PM
ok, thank you yousef, and btw, mr chef, show me the boobies of that chick in your sig and i will throw you some cash :DGoogle Jenna Jameson FTW.

Ran
02-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Me love you long time.

ShooterMcGavin
02-08-2007, 09:39 AM
good god jm, if u were kissing their ass any harder i think u would've sucked out some shit :goodjob:

thinkfast®
02-13-2007, 11:13 AM
YO JM WHAT UP W/ UR TEXTS, WHATTA FREAK! I WAS ALL LIKE "HOPE THIS BITCH DONT TRY CALLIN" LOL

ShooterMcGavin
02-13-2007, 12:40 PM
elaborate human!

thinkfast®
02-13-2007, 12:53 PM
basically he texted me sayin he saw me dance w/ a dude named manuel and bruce, well I really was w/ my homeboy manuel at the strip club the nite before, we was dancin but not together (bucahnans FTL) anyways I didnt reconize the # so I right away thought it was this skank we kicked out that morning.. oh man hes always up to them shenanigans

damn taht jm fella

ShooterMcGavin
02-13-2007, 12:57 PM
yeah, if ur unsure of the skanka, jm is always a safe bet :D

thinkfast®
02-13-2007, 12:57 PM
yea I know.. whatta slut

JustinSane110™
02-14-2007, 08:38 AM
basically he texted me sayin he saw me dance w/ a dude named manuel and bruce, well I really was w/ my homeboy manuel at the strip club the nite before, we was dancin but not together (bucahnans FTL) anyways I didnt reconize the # so I right away thought it was this skank we kicked out that morning.. oh man hes always up to them shenanigans

damn taht jm fella
I think Yousef said he wants Bruce's number if you still have it... :lmfao: