PDA

View Full Version : Batlground's R&D on our stock Evo block ended tonite :D PICS!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Tracy
06-19-2005, 02:33 AM
$20 to the person who can guess what this is. Once the first person gets it right. I'll post more pics :D

Tracy
06-19-2005, 02:52 AM
Too late..Dan already guessed it.We shot a rod through the block tonight out on the street. It was good stuff. Now there is just one delimma. Should we:

1. Put the built motor that we already have into the car (not sure I want to do this since we want to sell it)
2. Put a stock block back in it with the same set up with pistons and rods added.
3. Put the car back entirely stock (maybe this way easier to sell)

1439/2000
06-19-2005, 02:59 AM
You should get new rods and wash that shit and go bust the blue evo's ass.

Tracy
06-19-2005, 03:00 AM
Lol

1439/2000
06-19-2005, 03:07 AM
We already busted his ass tonite. You were there silly :) That's the vid I was talking about. He'll say a car and a half. I beg to differ....:P

Yeah I mean when his windsheild is cracked caused your car puked a rod on it, obviously he was losing. :smileowne

Tracy
06-19-2005, 03:10 AM
Yeah I mean when his windsheild is cracked caused your car puked a rod on it, obviously he was losing. :smileowne

I feel bad about that..but, hey what is it that they say...
Rubbin' is racin' ???

Yea I think that's it. Pretty much the same thing, right?

But then again we were :smileowne by our own rod...his car is still going :D Good thing we own a shop or this could be pricey.

Blowing your own motor = OK
Blowing customers motor = NO GOOD!

1439/2000
06-19-2005, 03:20 AM
Rubbin is racing. God thats great. I swear Ive never seen 50 cars pull over to the side of the road except for like frie trucks and shit. That was hardcore.

chnco
06-19-2005, 03:24 AM
I win.

Tracy
06-19-2005, 03:25 AM
Rubbin is racing. God thats great. I swear Ive never seen 50 cars pull over to the side of the road except for like frie trucks and shit. That was hardcore.

I need to find those guys that helped. Do you know any of them besides our peeps?

sweetcarz02
06-19-2005, 03:25 AM
good job.........the day before u come famous.

Tracy
06-19-2005, 03:26 AM
good job.........the day before u come famous.

Well...it could be 700 awhp the next time you see it...so don't be so sad ;)

chnco
06-19-2005, 03:31 AM
too bad we were beating on the car all day today, it was quite fun!!

sweetcarz02
06-19-2005, 03:36 AM
no u suck Shahorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more like captin-save-a-ho-all day

ct9a gsr
06-19-2005, 03:37 AM
wow... I thought you all were going to be more friendly than that. I have no idea why you two feel the need to talk shit and start drama... especially when I'm one of your sponsored customers, Tracy. I assumed we were friends, even when we're not doing business, however, you can post whatever you want... I'm not the type of person who likes drama or shit-talk. Good luck with the new progress of the car, I'll call sometime next week and see how Dan is doing with it.

chnco
06-19-2005, 03:41 AM
I feel bad about that..but, hey what is it that they say...
Rubbin' is racin' ???

Yea I think that's it. Pretty much the same thing, right?

But then again we were :smileowne by our own rod...his car is still going :D Good thing we own a shop or this could be pricey.

Blowing your own motor = OK
Blowing customers motor = NO GOOD!

Did you read this post Charles?

ct9a gsr
06-19-2005, 03:42 AM
yes, as well as the other posts. I can read just fine, thank you.

Tracy
06-19-2005, 03:44 AM
wow... I thought you all were going to be more friendly than that. I have no idea why you two feel the need to talk shit and start drama... especially when I'm one of your sponsored customers, Tracy. I assumed we were friends, even when we're not doing business, however, you can post whatever you want... I'm not the type of person who likes drama or shit-talk. Good luck with the new progress of the car, I'll call sometime next week and see how Dan is doing with it.

What are you talking about? I didn't talk any shit. I posted that my car blew up....it's my car! Are you mad because I said it was more than a car and a half? If that's the case...oh well. I don't see that as shit talking. I figured you would post the video anyways. I was kidding about the rubbing is racing, but I guess now your feelings are hurt.

So we sponsor you, huh? I thought we did, too. I'll choose to not get into that though.

chnco
06-19-2005, 03:47 AM
yes, as well as the other posts. I can read just fine, thank you.

Let me rephrase it then, did you understand the post?

Tracer
06-19-2005, 03:57 AM
Tracy I think you guys should put the Evo back to stock and sell it......and use your built 2.3liter for my car. :) But that's what I would do....j/k

mogallo
06-19-2005, 04:36 AM
I was the closest to the two during the race..... (the White Supra for those of you who dont know) From my perspective, it seemed as though the blue evo got the jump, but Dan pulled ahead. I cannot verify the CL though..... it was a DAMN good race if you asked me.... if the race would have continued without the "incident" im sure Dan would have continued to pull - simply because 500whp > 389whp....

You guys DO have to admit..... Charles has a fucking RESPECTABLE car to say the least.... for the mods that he has.... I raced him myself - no need to go into that, im sure the videos will surface soon enough...

At any rate.... GOOD RUN!!!! Sorry things had to turn out they way that they did. It was good to see all of you out there!!!!

PS Tracy, you owe me a SHOP RAG DAMNIT :rant: !!!!!!

mogallo
06-19-2005, 04:36 AM
Oh yeah, dont be crazy!!!! Put the built motor in it and CRANK IT UP FACKERS!!!!!

Tracy
06-19-2005, 04:56 AM
Dude...Charles has a respectable car! I was talking about my car that blew up tonight. So if we want to continue talking about that, I think we'll all be in good shape. Ya'll are my peeps.

I really need to think about what we should do now. Keep in mind that I need a c6 ;)

I think I'll do a poll in the morning. I'm to tired right now.

Hope you enjoyed the picture show.

mogallo
06-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Dude...Charles has a respectable car! I was talking about my car that blew up tonight. So if we want to continue talking about that, I think we'll all be in good shape. Ya'll are my peeps.

I really need to think about what we should do now. Keep in mind that I need a c6 ;)

I think I'll do a poll in the morning. I'm to tired right now.

Hope you enjoyed the picture show.

BITCH!!!! You still owe me a fucking shop rag!!!!!! Don't try and change the subject!!!!!

Boosted S60R
06-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Well they always say if your not breaking something your not making enough power this just shows BG is making big power. Good luck with it guys I am sure when it is fixed the outcome will be amazing.

YokotaS13
06-19-2005, 09:19 AM
in all reality, depending on the next project youw ant to do, Id say drop a stock block in there, sell it. Find a 1g to drop the 2.3 in.......but also wondering, whyd you go with a 2.3 instead of just 2.4ing it? I mean if your going to run something you can rev as high with a 63 in it why not get that little extra bit. im working on my 2.4 right now, and keep wondering why peopel go 2.3.

But alas, stock block, use the 2.3 in a 1g for a track car to bust up on everyone...evos are getting played out anyways. I say a 16 yr old with one, and that ruined it.

Brandon C
06-19-2005, 11:04 AM
TRacy I definatly say put it back to stock sell the parts on Ebay and call it a day..Nice to see you by the way...

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 11:20 AM
evos are getting played out anyways.

You drive a del sol.

Your opinion is worth about as much as a bent up pokemon card.

How can you say a car is getting played out when you drive a 13 year old girls dream car??

Evo's do something del sols don't do, make power, and power all the wheels. So stfudiaf.

Tracer
06-19-2005, 11:28 AM
LoL

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 11:35 AM
Also to quote yesterday...

"I break shit because I make power."

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 11:51 AM
when was this? I assume after toonerfest sometime. Mogallo,did that blue EVO walk your badass supra? doesn't that car still have a stock turbo on it?

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 11:52 AM
You drive a del sol.

How can you say a car is getting played out when you drive a 13 year old girls dream car??

Evo's do something del sols don't do, make power, and power all the wheels. So stfudiaf.

EVOs are played out!

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 11:53 AM
when was this? I assume after toonerfest sometime. Mogallo,did that blue EVO walk your badass supra? doesn't that car still have a stock turbo on it?

Nah, Jason's 600+hp STi beat them all.

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 11:54 AM

Bwahahahhaha! No,i think that one makes about 1000 hp. Lets all fear those STIs. Scary subarus...

Tracer
06-19-2005, 11:54 AM

Actually, I was riding behind them and filming it.

So back to the topic......

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 11:55 AM
You drive a del sol.

Wow.. Thats definately an intelligent post.

Seriously, the other day I went to the store to buy a Ferrari, but I was like whoa whoa... fuck this... it only makes power at the rear wheels that's so gay.

So I walked over to the Fast Car Store and bought a WRX. Man, I'm so glad I decided on getting car that makes power at all the wheels instead of buying that super old Ferrari F40... its old and its worth as much as a bent up pokemon card.

fight club
06-19-2005, 11:55 AM
sad to here this traci. i saw ur car yesterday and met you for the first time (younger kid who was askin bout it and methenol if you remember). really wanted to see your evo agianst the wrx you guys have. :( hope whatever route you use goes well and post up a new price if you sell.

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 11:56 AM

so who won then? Don't tell me the supra lost to a stock turbo EVO from a roll?

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 11:57 AM
so who won then? Don't tell me the supra lost to a stock turbo EVO from a roll?

Yeah, I would like to know the same.

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 12:03 PM
Wow.. Thats definately an intelligent post.

Seriously, the other day I went to the store to buy a Ferrari, but I was like whoa whoa... fuck this... it only makes power at the rear wheels that's so gay.

So I walked over to the Fast Car Store and bought a WRX. Man, I'm so glad I decided on getting car that makes power at all the wheels instead of buying that super old Ferrari F40... its old and its worth as much as a bent up pokemon card.

Rear wheels are still better than the front.

But that is clever that you tried to post something funny. You failed tho. You are more then welcome to try again.

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 12:04 PM
EVOs are played out!

And you drive a mustang...those aren't played out at all.....

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Rear wheels are still better than the front.

But that is clever that you tried to post something funny. You failed tho. You are more then welcome to try again.

No, I'm not trying to be funny I'm just trying to point out how dumb you are.

YokotaS13
06-19-2005, 12:07 PM
You drive a del sol.

Im a DSM faithful. And i firmly believe that they are hte finest cars ever. but evos are getting like hondas now, everyone wants one.....when i see a 16 yr old with a carbon fiber hood and trunk, rims, but knows nothign about the heritage or the engine, it makes me sad. I sold my talon spyder due to personal reasons.....mind you the only talon spyder in the US. My del sol is a piece of shit. But im going to japan in 6 months. For 4 years. So believe me when i say, i dont give a fuck what i drive now, ill have everycar avaliable you cant in 6 months

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:08 PM

yep,one day i hope to throw a rod out of my block too. That would mean i would be making big powa!

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 12:08 PM

Yah, but fast Mustangs aren't played out...

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 12:09 PM
No, I'm not trying to be funny I'm just trying to point out how dumb you are.

I'm dumb because I think all wheel power and rear wheel power are better then front wheel power?

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 12:10 PM

Well EVOs that make the most power on the stock block aren't too played out either then I suppose.

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:11 PM

haha. I wish i could have a fast WRX to see how long the transmission would last with 7 grand launches and powershifting. Lets all fear the boxer engine!

auxiliary
06-19-2005, 12:16 PM
haha. I wish i could have a fast WRX to see how long the transmission would last with 7 grand launches and powershifting. Lets all fear the boxer engine!

matt doesn't drive a WRX...so I don't know why anyone is talking about a WRX

Tracer
06-19-2005, 12:18 PM
I just don't understand why the topic got changed.

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 12:19 PM

Well people realized that they can't talk shit about the Batlground EVO because it has done things they could never do...

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:19 PM

This is the whoreslounge...nothing stays on topic. So why don't you tell us who won the mogallo/ct9gsr race? I mean the guy talked so much shit about his supra but loses to a stock turbo EVO on the highway?

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Well people realized that they can't talk shit about the Batlground EVO because it has done things they could never do...

like what?

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 12:21 PM
like what?

Have you made 500+ on a stock block EVO?

Nope didn't think so.

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Have you made 500+ on a stock block EVO?

Nope didn't think so.

oh,4g63s have done that for years man and some with the stock ECU using a VPC. Its basically the same design so why should it be that hard. That number doesn't really impress me. Sorry. Why would i waste time modding a 4 cylinder when i can make 550 rwhp/600 rwtq with 10 psi on my mustang on pump gas.

Tracer
06-19-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm pretty sure this site is Import Atlanta and not Domestic Atlanta

Nittanys1
06-19-2005, 12:26 PM
damn that suxs....crazy whats left of the parts

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (17 members and 2 guests)
nittanys1, WINDSOR, Jason_STI, wtfISaPRIMERA?, RotiEatter, big mama, TRAYSTi, auxiliary, twkg, CodyW, atlantamx3, Black Paper Diary, Ryno, Eli, Spoon Fed EF7, Jkuao, Greddypacked

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:27 PM

bwhahahahah! wow,is that all you can come up with now. When is your 650hp STI going to be ready?

Tracer
06-19-2005, 12:30 PM
Waiting on parts but if you want to race someone now....I think Lemansz has been wanting to race you guys for months now

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Waiting on parts but if you want to race someone now....I think Lemansz has been wanting to race you guys for months now

yeah,but everything we say we are going to the track he has some excuse or something else to do. We aren't going to drive all the way to Jackson,SC to race.

YokotaS13
06-19-2005, 12:33 PM
anywas back on topic

If you sell the evo, and you have a beautiful 2.3 left over, what are you goign to do with that?

Dragonfly5338
06-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Man that sucks, sorry to hear about your car Tracy. :(

So back to topic..... who won, the stock turbo evo or the supra???!!??

Tracer
06-19-2005, 12:34 PM
yeah,but everything we say we are going to the track he has some excuse or something else to do. We aren't going to drive all the way to Jackson,SC to race.

Well when he gets back, I'm pretty sure I'll ask him about this issue.

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 12:35 PM

Yah, seriously... who won?

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:35 PM

obviously the evo won but they don't want to say i guess.

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 12:38 PM
oh,4g63s have done that for years man and some with the stock ECU using a VPC. Its basically the same design so why should it be that hard. That number doesn't really impress me. Sorry. Why would i waste time modding a 4 cylinder when i can make 550 rwhp/600 rwtq with 10 psi on my mustang on pump gas.

I didn't ask if people had, I asked if you had. Which you hadn't.

So unless YOU can shut the fuck up. Anyone can throw a fucking turbo on a v8 and make that power.

YokotaS13
06-19-2005, 12:41 PM
hehe i helped build a 480hp 1g...and with AWD itll beat your 550 hep shitstang

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:43 PM
I didn't ask if people had, I asked if you had. Which you hadn't.

So unless YOU can shut the fuck up. Anyone can throw a fucking turbo on a v8 and make that power.

haha,then why DON'T you do it then and STFU. If anyone can do it why aren't there that many turbo V8 street cars around. Give me an EVO and i'll make the same power. If you can't make 500 whp with a Gt35R and 30 psi,something is wrong.

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:45 PM
hehe i helped build a 480hp 1g...and with AWD itll beat your 550 hep shitstang

what! so that 480 hp 1G runs what? as the hp goes up AWD sucks man. Let me get some of that crack you are smoking. 550 rwhp in a stang is 10.60s@130+ in a 3100 lb car. Hell i ran 11.3@123 with my old nitrous setup and it only had 440 rwhp.

YokotaS13
06-19-2005, 12:51 PM
we never ran it. THe guy couldnt muster the rest of the money for me to finish the suspension and drivetrain. he blew up the rear end and was tryign to get a 4 bolt.
and the higher the HP, the better AWD is crack smoker. 4 wheels are better than 2

Tracer
06-19-2005, 12:52 PM
what! so that 480 hp 1G runs what? as the hp goes up AWD sucks man. Let me get some of that crack you are smoking. 550 rwhp in a stang is 10.60s@130+ in a 3100 lb car. Hell i ran 11.3@123 with my old nitrous setup and it only had 440 rwhp.

Hahaha.......AWD Sucks??? I bet the Florida EVO would love to hear about this or mabye yet what about The ESX WRX.(by the way ESX has a low 9 second WRX) and its a daily driver. Not a car you have to pull to the track.

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:56 PM
we never ran it. THe guy couldnt muster the rest of the money for me to finish the suspension and drivetrain. he blew up the rear end and was tryign to get a 4 bolt.
and the higher the HP, the better AWD is crack smoker. 4 wheels are better than 2

hahah you are so stupid man. The fastest drag cars are RWD. Show me any AWD car that can pull 1.1 60 foot times. AWD is good for the street and for mid 12 second cars. Slicks on a RWD will blow away AWD anyday on a 500 whp car. Also,there is tremendous stress on a AWD drivetrain with a low 10 second and faster car. Thats why the really fast AWD cars have shitty as ETs for their mph. I see cars that barely run in the 9s and have 148-149 mph traps. That sucks...You can run 9s in a properly setup RWD with around 134-135 mph. 60 foots will normally be in the 1.3 range at that level on a 28x10.5 slick.

Nittanys1
06-19-2005, 12:57 PM
so yeah why is there oil all over the rear of the car?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 (18 members and 2 guests)
nittanys1, luvleexcivic, 2turbo4u, Jason_STI, LS2ner, tony, WINDSOR, Jaimecbr900, RotiEatter, TRAYSTi, HalfBaked, D Dysinger Racing, twkg, CodyW, Black Paper Diary, Ryno, Eli, Spoon Fed EF7

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Hahaha.......AWD Sucks??? I bet the Florida EVO would love to hear about this or mabye yet what about The ESX WRX.(by the way ESX has a low 9 second WRX) and its a daily driver. Not a car you have to pull to the track.

Low 9 second daily driver WRX...sureeeeeeee...is that ali afshars car? I doubt its a daily driver man and i'm POSITVE IT IS TRAILERED TO THE EVENTS THEY RACE AT. Also,why does the AMS florida EVO never race from a stop then? Probably is scared of shattering the drivetrain into a million pieces.

I read on another board the best ET for the black EVO is only a 11.20. Pretty crappy for a 650 whp car.

Tracer
06-19-2005, 01:05 PM
Low 9 second daily driver WRX...sureeeeeeee...is that ali afshars car? I doubt its a daily driver man. Also,why does the AMS florida EVO never race from a stop then? Probably is scared of shattering the drivetrain into a million pieces.

I read on another board the best ET for the black EVO is only a 11.20. Pretty crappy for a 650 whp car.

Ali has more than One 9 second WRX. Another question I got is how many AWD cars do you know that have to carry slicks to the track with them?

YokotaS13
06-19-2005, 01:06 PM
hahah you are so stupid man. The fastest drag cars are RWD. Show me any AWD car that can pull 1.1 60 foot times. AWD is good for the street and for mid 12 second cars. Slicks on a RWD will blow away AWD anyday on a 500 whp car. Also,there is tremendous stress on a AWD drivetrain with a low 10 second and faster car. Thats why the really fast AWD cars have shitty as ETs for their mph. I see cars that barely run in the 9s and have 148-149 mph traps. That sucks...You can run 9s in a properly setup RWD with around 134-135 mph. 60 foots will normally be in the 1.3 range at that level on a 28x10.5 slick.
Not in a 4 cyl rear wheel drive. Your trying to compare apples to oranges. On an IMPORT, AWD is domation period. ever heard of john shep...9s...and spinning most of the way down the track. with AWD. id liek to see a RWD 4 banger do that. Your v8 shit doesnt compare in that aspect. pull 4 plugs then compare. the fact is, peopel are making on half the cylinders, what you make with double. so STFU and go play with your mullet

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 01:06 PM
Ali has more than One 9 second WRX. Another question I got is how many AWD cars do you know that have to carry slicks to the track with them?

What does that prove?

Dragonfly5338
06-19-2005, 01:07 PM
So who won??? The supra or the evo??? Quit bickering you guys, LOL!

Tracer
06-19-2005, 01:09 PM
What does that prove?

Atleast AWD cars can race on the track or on the streets from a dig and don't have to worry about spinning tires.

ct9a gsr
06-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Anyone know of a good place that fix windshields? Preferably close to the Kennesaw area. Let me know if you have any hook-ups... appreciate it.

WINDSOR
Not in a 4 cyl rear wheel drive. Your trying to compare apples to oranges. On an IMPORT, AWD is domation period. ever heard of john shep...9s...and spinning most of the way down the track. with AWD. id liek to see a RWD 4 banger do that. Your v8 shit doesnt compare in that aspect. pull 4 plugs then compare. the fact is, peopel are making on half the cylinders, what you make with double. so STFU and go play with your mullet

haha,you are such a ricer. pull 4 plugs? RWD 4 banger? you are such a joke. You guys are the ones we like to make fun of.

LS2ner
i dont know how to do the quote thing but ive seen a r33 skyline run low 12's with the block untouched. Had stock turbo's and i think HKS cams and valve train. said he only had like 490-500hp. If im not mistaken it was awd? I dunno know for sure tho. Oh and he lives like 20 mins south of ATL

Tracer
06-19-2005, 01:11 PM
So who won??? The supra or the evo??? Quit bickering you guys, LOL!

You need to ask them that.......I couldn't tell in my rear view mirror.

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Atleast AWD cars can race on the track or on the streets from a dig and don't have to worry about spinning tires.

.... okay....

But what everything Windsor just said about the drivetrain and everything?

And if I'm not mistaken, don't alot of the DSM guys run drag radials ?

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 01:12 PM

Show me this other 9 second WRX daily driver then. The red one is trailered in a big ass semi. A lot of very fast AWD guys run 4 slicks. If you have a slow 13 second STI i guess you don't need slicks to hook up then.

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 01:13 PM
You need to ask them that.......I couldn't tell in my rear view mirror.

Hahahahaha... You fucking liar!!!

I thought you were following them and recording?

hahaha... you got pwn'd!

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 01:14 PM

haha you are such a dumbass man. Have you ever seen a 600 whp AWD car on regular street tires try to launch from a stop? They will spin. If you aren't spinning you AREN'T MAKING ENOUGH POWER. Plus,nitto drag radials work great on the street as do the mickey thompson 17 inch drag radials on a setup RWD. Please don't post any more as you are showing how little you know.

Tracer
06-19-2005, 01:15 PM
Show me this other 9 second WRX daily driver then. The red one is trailered in a big ass semi. A lot of very fast AWD guys run 4 slicks. If you have a slow 13 second STI i guess you don't need slicks to hook up then.

Ali hasn't put up the video of if yet. Its still working out the finishing touches.

tony
06-19-2005, 01:15 PM
Anyone know of a good place that fix windshields? Preferably close to the Kennesaw area. Let me know if you have any hook-ups... appreciate it.

How much damage do you have? I just had mine fixed a couple of days ago for about $50

ct9a gsr
06-19-2005, 01:23 PM
I have a nice chunk of the windshield shattered that's about maybe 2in or larger in diameter... did you get the whole windshield replaced for $50 or just a small scratch fixed? IM me Tony when you can.

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 01:25 PM

hahaha... you got pwn'd!

bhwhahhahahah! good catch man. So we can all assume the EVO with a stock turbo beat the supra.

TRAY_STi
06-19-2005, 01:26 PM
hopefully there is a video posted soon.

Tracer
06-19-2005, 01:27 PM

hahaha... you got pwn'd!

I hate to inform you but, Val was asking about the EVO and Supra. I was ahead of that race but, the EVO vs. EVO race I was recording. Read up and see for yourself.

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 01:44 PM

hey numbnutz,you wanted to see a 4 cylinder RWD run 8s. How about Buschurs conquest. 8.93@150. An AWD car running 150 mph traps will barely run in 9.9 range with street tires.

so STFU you fucknut.

http://www.buschurracing.com/Conquest1.html

OH and check this out...the top 5 fastest 4g63 powered cars are RWD

http://www.dsmtimes.org/fastest.htm

OWNED!

5thgcelica
06-19-2005, 01:47 PM
well this thread went to poo..

i think you could give the car a wash, and build that bitch up.

YokotaS13
06-19-2005, 01:55 PM
i was definately meaning 1g, 2g type stuff DSMs...not full tube chassis RWD (rau) . i didnt clarify

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 02:00 PM
i was definately meaning 1g, 2g type stuff DSMs...not full tube chassis RWD (rau) . i didnt clarify

the yellow conquest is not tube frame and has been faster then sheppards car. [email protected] has run [email protected] 8 more mph but still runs slower.

YokotaS13
06-19-2005, 02:05 PM
shep hasnt dynoed his car in years. And he has a brand new setup...notice in parenthasis i said brent rau....and a conquest and starion arent DSms

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 02:11 PM
shep hasnt dynoed his car in years. And he has a brand new setup...notice in parenthasis i said brent rau....and a conquest and starion arent DSms

you said you wanted to see a RWD 4 banger run 9s. i gave you an example of an 8 second 4 cylinder RWD car.

YokotaS13
06-19-2005, 02:19 PM
eh, its not worth the argument. im done here.

WINDSOR
06-19-2005, 02:20 PM
eh, its not worth the argument. im done here.

good,take your dsm guru dumbass back to dsmtooners and there is no argument. RWD will always be faster for drag racing. AWD is good for rally racing only.

auxiliary
06-19-2005, 03:12 PM
I helped push the car to the gas station

tony
06-19-2005, 03:19 PM
I have a nice chunk of the windshield shattered that's about maybe 2in or larger in diameter... did you get the whole windshield replaced for $50 or just a small scratch fixed? IM me Tony when you can.

I'm at work right now and this lame ass computer lets me download everything but instant messenger.. I shot you a pm though

RotiEatter
06-19-2005, 03:33 PM
good,take your dsm guru dumbass back to dsmtooners and there is no argument. RWD will always be faster for drag racing. AWD is good for rally racing only.

Hahahaha

nice work Windsor, pwnin' more folks.

Tracy
06-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Hey guys. Glad ya'll are having so much fun. I just woke up. Sorry I couldn't play until now.

I didn't see the evo and the Supra race, but I think I heard that the evo won.

Personally I don't care what peoeple think about the car we chose for this season. Incase no one noticed we buy cars quite often. It just so happens that we buy 1 of the cars popular to mod at the time. We have a shop, its business decision to us....not who or what's cooler. Unfortunately we can't afford to buy 1 of every car out there...or else we would have an '03 Cobra, a vette, a McLaren, a sl650 Mercedes, a limo, a private jet :) etc. Either way thanks for some of the advise.

There are a couple of self proclaimed Evo shops around here. None of them have made this power yet. It's not that easy or I assume TopSpeed would have a few running around. It is a 4 cyl and I love it. Its an awesome DD and fun to hang out in. I hope to have a Vette son, then we can play the V8 game,too for a while :)

Everyone have a nice sunday and try to play nice in my thread.

HyPer50
06-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Who's WRX and Evo was that out there at Barrett last night? The WRX was silver, can't remember what color the Evo was, but they both had big (backwards???)Batlground graphics on the side. Wasn't sure if that was any of you guys or not. Saw them at Galiyans.

HalfBaked
06-19-2005, 04:27 PM
The EVO was silver and the WRX is black.

Tracy
06-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Does anyone know the people that helped push off the highway? I didn't even get to see their cars. I gues if anyone knows please pm me or something

Big Baller
06-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Also to quote yesterday...

"I break shit because I make power."

Thats right bitches

Dont worry about it Tracy,

You broke your personal car, I know Dan has never pushed a customers car that far. Hell it was like pulling teeth to get him to push my car that far.

Matt

P.S. My cars faster than yours, again

Tracy
06-19-2005, 05:35 PM
Matt,

You're an asshole, but then I guess we all already knew that. My 240 is fater than your 240...so nah!

xxxtrouble
06-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Everyone says supras are played out, then i heard it was 240's that were played out now its evos? You know if you like a certin car you like a certin car. Most people who have an evo or a 240 or supra really don't give a crap if you like it, they got it cause they like it and have some plans for it. so don't sit there and say "Oh its played out". If you do ur just dumb. have some respect for people and grow up. Nice car tracy, good luck with it. And you sure had to be making power if it looks like that now! I'm impressed! :)

SilviaK93
06-19-2005, 06:05 PM
I hope to have a Vette soon, then we can play the V8 game,too for a while :)

Tracy, I have a V8 you can begin your quest on! It needs some more power. I would love to bottle feed my baby you know. Give me a call tomorrow..... 678 777 3783.

Sorry to hear about the car. Just as I did my SR, rebuild with forged components is what I say. Why use stock again and blow again. Safeguard it alittle is how I think. :D

Big Baller
06-19-2005, 06:18 PM
Matt,

You're an asshole, but then I guess we all already knew that. My 240 is fater than your 240...so nah!

Is that so,

Dan, I'm going to need that 3071 your woman is getting out of hand.

Matt

silviadriftr
06-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey guys. Glad ya'll are having so much fun. I just woke up. Sorry I couldn't play until now.

I didn't see the evo and the Supra race, but I think I heard that the evo won.

Personally I don't care what peoeple think about the car we chose for this season. Incase no one noticed we buy cars quite often. It just so happens that we buy 1 of the cars popular to mod at the time. We have a shop, its business decision to us....not who or what's cooler. Unfortunately we can't afford to buy 1 of every car out there...or else we would have an '03 Cobra, a vette, a McLaren, a sl650 Mercedes, a limo, a private jet :) etc. Either way thanks for some of the advise.

There are a couple of self proclaimed Evo shops around here. None of them have made this power yet. It's not that easy or I assume TopSpeed would have a few running around. It is a 4 cyl and I love it. Its an awesome DD and fun to hang out in. I hope to have a Vette son, then we can play the V8 game,too for a while :)

Damn, how did I miss this thread? Sorry to hear about the destruction Tracy. Waitng for my stock bottom end to come apart so I can stick the built bottom end in as well. I think you should stick the built bottom end in if it's already done. Why not? My philosophy, if it breaks upgrade it. :)

Anyway, as for the awd/rwd preference for drag racing, I think everyone knows mine. Not knocking the awd, but with the right tire selection and since I am running the ems with traction controlon the street I really don't have a traction issue with my 26x10.50 et streets. I can also run my 235/60/15 M/T dragradials as well, or the slicks at the track. It's all in the setup. If I can run 11.70's with 360whp what do you think 473 whp on the stock cams would do? And if anyone knows anyone making that kind of power in an sr with stock cams and a stock bottom end, please let me know because I have yet to know anyone to do it, or at least try it. As any tuner knows, you can put down 6000whp but if the chassis and setup are not set up to handle the power it's useless. I have run cars that have 200 more whp than mine but couldn't even hang. Dan knows how to build and drive cars, there no doubting that. I hope he does put the built bottom end in the evo and goes out and and pulls some amazing times out of it. I would also like to see some of the awd guys in this thread talking shit about the rwd cars, hit up some of the 03/04 cobras on Barrett running high boost or even the couple of blown ss's running high boost from a dead stop. Dan has, in the 240 before the detuning for drifting. And anyone will tell you I have with alot less whp than I have now. Not to say mine were all wins but very close races in either result. Damn, where were all these rwd haters before I started doing my full built head?

And windsor, you know I'll be looking for you in the rust stang in a couple of weeks. :D

The Yousef
06-19-2005, 06:53 PM
damn woman! atleast the evo went with bang! (i guess that helps.....don't hurt me...i don't want some of the kickboxing shit!) she was/is a magnificent ride...i hope she'll be back soon...

yousef

drupason
06-19-2005, 06:57 PM
shudup yousef

RandomGuy
06-19-2005, 07:00 PM
hey numbnutz,you wanted to see a 4 cylinder RWD run 8s. How about Buschurs conquest. 8.93@150. An AWD car running 150 mph traps will barely run in 9.9 range with street tires.

so STFU you fucknut.

http://www.buschurracing.com/Conquest1.html

OH and check this out...the top 5 fastest 4g63 powered cars are RWD

http://www.dsmtimes.org/fastest.htm

OWNED!
hrm... just wondering : I have a starquest, they dont have 4g63's anyways... they have g54b's so it was swapped
and starquest's are pretty big too, 2.6L's

and im 95% sure they didnt come in AWD, only rear wheel. all of the ones I've seen were always rwd... I have, however heard of some rally JDM edition not out in the states.

but thats a dope ass 'quest.

silviadriftr
06-19-2005, 07:04 PM
hrm... just wondering : I have a starquest, they dont have 4g63's anyways... they have g54b's so it was swapped
and starquest's are pretty big too, 2.6L's

and im 95% sure they didnt come in AWD, only rear wheel. all of the ones I've seen were always rwd... I have, however heard of some rally JDM edition not out in the states.

but thats a dope ass 'quest.

I think he was giving an example of a rwd car that was running quicker than awd cars.

The Yousef
06-19-2005, 07:15 PM
shudup yousef

make me! :2up:

:bigok: :) lol....

drupason
06-19-2005, 07:16 PM
are you hitting on me?

The Yousef
06-19-2005, 07:24 PM
are you hitting on me?
:confused:

drupason
06-19-2005, 07:30 PM
haha

Tracy
06-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Drew, for the 7281930495738839 time...ha ha is not a good post:)

drupason
06-19-2005, 08:34 PM
haha

ALVIN
06-19-2005, 09:26 PM
and this is why IA is a great site...lol

mogallo
06-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Windsor, and all the UP guys.... here ya go....

http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=10575

chnco
06-19-2005, 10:10 PM
my video is much better than everybody else's.

Anyone got a host?

DJ XtRaKŠ
06-19-2005, 11:23 PM
hey tracy were you tryin to talk some shit to me before the rain?!?!?!?!?! lol

FDslider
06-20-2005, 02:30 AM
Tracy said: "There are a couple of self proclaimed Evo shops around here. NONE OF THEM HAVE MADE THIS POWER YET."

Damn, I can recall this ghetto ass shop that I used to work at called Boost Solutions............... I can't really remember how much hp we made, how much was it exactly?

Tracy, you know I gotta fuck with you some how.....hehehee

-Brandon from OAKWOOD!!!

ahmonrah
06-20-2005, 04:00 AM
ok.

DrivenMind
06-20-2005, 06:17 AM
Im a DSM faithful. And i firmly believe that they are hte finest cars ever. but evos are getting like hondas now, everyone wants one.....when i see a 16 yr old with a carbon fiber hood and trunk, rims, but knows nothign about the heritage or the engine, it makes me sad.

did this evo belong to someone by the name of Jared?

Big Baller
06-20-2005, 07:37 AM
Tracy said: "There are a couple of self proclaimed Evo shops around here. NONE OF THEM HAVE MADE THIS POWER YET."

Damn, I can recall this ghetto ass shop that I used to work at called Boost Solutions............... I can't really remember how much hp we made, how much was it exactly?

-Brandon from OAKWOOD!!!

Boosted is more like it.

Did you do it on the stock block?

Nope,

Did the shop fail?

Yep

End of story.

Dragonfly5338
06-20-2005, 08:33 AM
Boosted is more like it.

Did you do it on the stock block?

Nope,

Did the shop fail?

Yep

End of story.

You should have run Charles too. What happened? :)

Big Baller
06-20-2005, 09:59 AM

I wasnt there, and I will be more than happy to run Charles from a dead stop.

My drag radials will be here soon.

Peace The Fuck Out

Matt

Tracy
06-20-2005, 10:42 AM

-Brandon from OAKWOOD!!!

I think that was 700 on a built motor and a 200 shot of nitrous....and I think the motor was stolen too....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tracy
06-20-2005, 10:45 AM

Matt went home to hang with his woman for once. He didn't know we were going out. We didn't know we were going out. I had a few margaritas and got coaxed into going out. I had a hangover in the middle of this all. Didn't get to bed until 6am...whew!

Tracy
06-20-2005, 10:45 AM
my video is much better than everybody else's.

Anyone got a host?

what video do you have? Better not be of me in the parking lot!

eViLMunkey
06-20-2005, 11:01 AM
that suck tracy sorry (even though you already have a new motor) that, that happend....

Tracy
06-20-2005, 11:06 AM
I think I just heard someone say stroker...did anyone else hear that?

B18c1Turboed
06-20-2005, 11:07 AM
im sure Dan would have continued to pull - simply because 500whp > 389whp....

I beg to differ on that one, my car dynoed 350HP and i pulled DAn in the 500Hp EVO, not starting shit just making a point!!!

YokotaS13
06-20-2005, 11:08 AM
did this evo belong to someone by the name of Jared?
well i saw it drive in el tareo in valdosta, then he walked in and he was a pudge 16 looking yr old.

chnco
06-20-2005, 11:17 AM
I beg to differ on that one, my car dynoed 350HP and i pulled DAn in the 500Hp EVO, not starting shit just making a point!!!

We are comparing Evo to Evo, not different platforms

Tracy
06-20-2005, 11:57 AM
We are comparing Evo to Evo, not different platforms

true

HalfBaked
06-20-2005, 12:00 PM

My car dynoed 200hp and I pushed the evo!

Up a hill!

HalfBaked
06-20-2005, 12:02 PM
haha,then why DON'T you do it then and STFU. If anyone can do it why aren't there that many turbo V8 street cars around.

Because some people want a car that can turn also.

Personally a car is a waste if it can just go fast and no handle.

Tracy
06-20-2005, 12:02 PM
The car was making about 25 more horsepower after we put on an intake manifold for tunerfest friday night. The pistons are fine (no detanation) so I guess the manifold just pushed the little stock block over the edge. We just looked at the car a little more since Sat night.

noclue119
06-20-2005, 12:25 PM
Damn i knew that. See it all the time with the Mazdaspeed Proteges.

KINGLEH
06-20-2005, 12:29 PM

no way. 500hp owns 350hp..... no way man

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!

cant u count....... thats 150more hp then u

hp makes u go fastar

he has 150 more hp so he is 150 TIMES fastar then U...... on a scale off 500%HP devided by the size of tracys ass.

noclue119
06-20-2005, 12:39 PM
so i've read like 6 pages of it. What happened? why the rod snap? Too much power for the rod to handle or was it caused by denotation?

I don't know the details of the EVO's engine spec but do Evos come with foreged rods and pistons?

Kevykev
06-20-2005, 12:42 PM
did i already post in this thread? :confused:

Jaimecbr900
06-20-2005, 12:50 PM
so i've read like 6 pages of it.

Then you're 4 pgs short then bud. ;)

What happened?

Threw a rod.

why the rod snap?

Same reason most rods snap. See below.

Too much power for the rod to handle

It seems to be pointing to that.

do Evos come with foreged rods and pistons?

No.

Nittanys1
06-20-2005, 12:52 PM
so yeah why is there oil all over the rear of the car?

^^^^what he said

Kevykev
06-20-2005, 12:58 PM
cause that's what happend when you Slang.

the oil must escape!

ct9a gsr
06-20-2005, 01:09 PM

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!

hp makes u go fastar

he has 150 more hp so he is 150 TIMES fastar then U...... on a scale off 500%HP devided by the size of tracys ass.

There's more to a race than just horsepower. Just because a car has more horsepower does not mean it'll beat you. I've proved this time after time after time... from a stop & from a roll.

KINGLEH
06-20-2005, 01:12 PM
There's more to a race than just horsepower. Just because a car has more horsepower does not mean it'll beat you. I've proved this time after time after time... from a stop & from a roll.

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RotiEatter
06-20-2005, 01:13 PM
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!
NO WAY!!!!!!
hp makes u go fastar

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME???? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THIS DUMB?!?

MAN, YOU MUST NOT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT CARS.

POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO MAN, POWER TO WEIGHT.

THAT 350HP IS PUSHING A 2100-2300LB CIVIC AND THE 500HP WAS ON A HEAVIER CAR (i dunno the weight specs on the evo).

RotiEatter
06-20-2005, 01:14 PM
^^^^what he said

Because the motor blew.......

Nittanys1
06-20-2005, 01:15 PM
well i know that.......i just dont see how it got all over the back of the car

KINGLEH
06-20-2005, 01:33 PM
of corse im kidding

im making fun of the guy who said it to begin with. like noone knows about power to weight or sumthing..

i think he just wanted to brag about he pulled dan or something.....

and tracys ass is a unmeasurable scale... DUH

Jaimecbr900
06-20-2005, 01:34 PM
well i know that.......i just dont see how it got all over the back of the car

Bud because when the rod went thru the block it made a huge ass hole and all the oil came out which then since the car was running at Mach1 sprayed it all under and rear of the car. That's the longest run-on sentence, but I hope you understand now. ;)

RotiEatter
06-20-2005, 01:35 PM
Bud because when the rod went thru the block it made a huge ass hole and all the oil came out which then since the car was running at Mach1 sprayed it all under and rear of the car. That's the longest run-on sentence, but I hope you understand now. ;)

yah... just like if you splash through a puddle of water... the back end gets all wet too ;)

Nittanys1
06-20-2005, 01:37 PM
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/poke.gif thanks

Jaimecbr900
06-20-2005, 02:05 PM
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/poke.gif thanks

Nooo, thank YOU for your sig..... :goodjob:

Tracy
06-20-2005, 03:02 PM
so i've read like 6 pages of it. What happened? why the rod snap? Too much power for the rod to handle or was it caused by denotation?

I don't know the details of the EVO's engine spec but do Evos come with foreged rods and pistons?

Here's what happened:)

The car was making about 25 more horsepower after we put on an intake manifold for tunerfest friday night. The pistons are fine (no detanation) so I guess the manifold just pushed the little stock block over the edge. We just looked at the car a little more since Sat night.

so the rods were stock and couldn't handle the power.

Nittanys1
06-20-2005, 03:04 PM
Nooo, thank YOU for your sig..... :goodjob:

you likey...lol....i can get you one next show....just come get me and we will see if she came...

B18c1Turboed
06-20-2005, 03:05 PM
of corse im kidding

im making fun of the guy who said it to begin with. like noone knows about power to weight or sumthing..

i think he just wanted to brag about he pulled dan or something.....

and tracys ass is a unmeasurable scale... DUH

Well dumbass i was making a point too the 1st guys comment, that its proven that a 350hp car can beat a 500hp car...im not trying to make fun of tracy or Dan i put that behind us, so get off your damm high horse again!!!

Tracy
06-20-2005, 03:06 PM
...im not trying to make fun of tracy or Dan i put that behind us, so get off your damm high horse again!!!

Whew! I am so happy about that. Thank you so much...I am being for real :)

Jaimecbr900
06-20-2005, 03:07 PM
you likey...lol....i can get you one next show....just come get me and we will see if she came...

Absolutely.... :goodjob:

Tracy
06-20-2005, 03:12 PM
K. New pics of the new stuff we have so far. If it's covered up that's because Dan doesn't want anyone to see that part yet. I guess I'll do pics of the process of the rebuild.

B16a2 Civic
06-20-2005, 03:16 PM
are you still gonna sell it too?

jojaan
06-20-2005, 03:18 PM
i was there, i was driving a ls 430 and my bro was driving a 350. i was behind and could not see nothing cause all the smoke and slmost hit a silver wrx but luckely he turn on his hazards and i saw that but damn i hope you get it running soon

Tracy
06-20-2005, 03:18 PM
It will have a brand new motor, tranny and transfer case. I would like to sell it. I still want the C6. I guess the evo will just have a whole lot more power for the person who buys it.

Tracy
06-20-2005, 03:20 PM
i was there, i was driving a ls 430 and my bro was driving a 350. i was behind and could not see nothing cause all the smoke and slmost hit a silver wrx but luckely he turn on his hazards and i saw that but damn i hope you get it running soon

did ya'll help push?

jojaan
06-20-2005, 03:29 PM
yeah for a bit but then i had to move the car cause i was in front

Tracy
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
yeah for a bit but then i had to move the car cause i was in front

sent you a PM

mogallo
06-20-2005, 04:08 PM

Yeah, except both cars are EVOS..... so last time i checked, there werent too many 389whp Evos that were running around beating the 500whp Evos....

Just clearin that one up ;)

mogallo
06-20-2005, 04:11 PM
I wasnt there, and I will be more than happy to run Charles from a dead stop.

My drag radials will be here soon.

Peace The Fuck Out

Matt

+1 For the smartass value of this post.

Dragonfly5338
06-20-2005, 05:28 PM

THAT 350HP IS PUSHING A 2100-2300LB CIVIC AND THE 500HP WAS ON A HEAVIER CAR (i dunno the weight specs on the evo).

Evo curb weight is ~3200 lbs. :)

DJ XtRaKŠ
06-20-2005, 05:31 PM

wow...someone gots some anger issues here...:bling:

WINDSOR
06-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Because some people want a car that can turn also.

Personally a car is a waste if it can just go fast and no handle.

yeah yeah,typical ricer excuse..not enough hp so take it to the twisties. I'm sure you will beat me there and around some cones in a parking lot so go you.

batlbrandon
06-20-2005, 07:50 PM
OK I know I am a little late here but I have to work. How come everyone keeps referring to the blue Evo as stock. I know some peoples definition of stock may vary from mine but the last time I checked Stock meant no aftermarket modifications. I could list all the mods done to the car but I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. Lets just say the only difference between his car and Tracy's is the turbo size and engine management systems. 390 whp is a great number. no question about that. We would like to take credit for those numbers, but as far as our sponsorship goes or work we have done for him, we only installed his clutch. so we can't. You know we would have gotten a better number for you. :)

batlbrandon
06-20-2005, 07:58 PM
just in case everyone missed this or forgot. this was stock turbo, stock manifolds and Flashed Stock ECU/S-AFC. http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=955

quickdodgeŽ
06-20-2005, 07:58 PM

What's that got to do with anything? Later, QD.

auxiliary
06-20-2005, 08:00 PM
sent you a PM

I helped push--UP A HILL!! and I didn't get a pm :(

Dragonfly5338
06-20-2005, 08:10 PM
OK I know I am a little late here but I have to work. How come everyone keeps referring to the blue Evo as stock. I know some peoples definition of stock may vary from mine but the last time I checked Stock meant no aftermarket modifications. I could list all the mods done to the car but I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. Lets just say the only difference between his car and Tracy's is the turbo size and engine management systems. 390 whp is a great number. no question about that. We would like to take credit for those numbers, but as far as our sponsorship goes or work we have done for him, we only installed his clutch. so we can't. You know we would have gotten a better number for you. :)

stock turbo evo, hehe. that's what his car is referred to as. not stock. and better number how? just curious. :) he's on a stock ecu with a flash. no management system.

godspeed
06-20-2005, 08:14 PM
wow. i've never seen an evo blow a motor before. I've been going to Evolutionm.net and there are some real fast evo's running around. I didn't know that about evo's.

From what I read from shops up north and california that evo blocks are good for 600whp...

wish I was there... must been a fun race.

batlbrandon
06-20-2005, 08:23 PM
wasn't it obvious? or are you just trying to outwit me? :) We made more power on the exact same set up. If he had brought it here we could have equalled or bested it. http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=955

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:24 PM
stock turbo evo, hehe. that's what his car is referred to as. not stock. and better number how? just curious. :) he's on a stock ecu with a flash. no management system.

He was JK. But it's called tuning if he wasn't kidding. He posted the link up...same mods...the only difference was the tuner. Don't get offended. No one was talking about your sponsor.

batlbrandon
06-20-2005, 08:25 PM
wow. i've never seen an evo blow a motor before. I've been going to Evolutionm.net and there are some real fast evo's running around. I didn't know that about evo's.

From what I read from shops up north and california that evo blocks are good for 600whp...

Thats because nobody has the balls to put it on the forum. Yeah the block is not the rods.

TRAY_STi
06-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Isn't big Al from dyno flash running 9s? I'd think he knows how to tune pretty well.

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:27 PM

It was fun. :)

So the stock block is good for 600. Can you post up those links for me that you found on Evom because I couldn't find it....if it 600 is that to 2 wheels or all four wheels. Because most of the Evos making 600 or more dyno in 2wd (I believe that includes AMS...but I could be wrong) which doesn't account for awd drive train loss. Mine was dynoed on an awd dyno. I aklso mention that my car was making about 550 at the time it blew because of the manifold that we put on it. That was AWHP as well ;)

Tracer
06-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Brandon I like your avatar better. lol

Dragonfly5338
06-20-2005, 08:28 PM
he doesn't have an S-AFC. or aem cdi, msd coils and on straight 93 + methanol, not a 50/50 mix of c16. so not exact same setup. :tongue: well i dunno, i'm no expert, hehe.

i love your avatar, btw, hahaa! wrath gained 10 hp!

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Isn't big Al from dyno flash running 9s? I'd think he knows how to tune pretty well.

Hey Tray. This is about to get ugly. We were just kidding...thus the smiley face. So back the fuck up!!!!!

batlbrandon
06-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Tray quit being an instigator. I didn't say anything about it being a bad tune, I said "we could have made more". dick.

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:34 PM
he doesn't have an S-AFC. or aem cdi, msd coils and on straight 93 + methanol, not a 50/50 mix of c16. so not exact same setup. :tongue: well i dunno, i'm no expert, hehe.

He never said anything about same "exact" set up. In the context of the conversation he was referring to "aftermarket modifications". He does have the exact same mods as me except for the turbo size and EMS. I didn't have the CDI when I made that power either ;)

batlbrandon
06-20-2005, 08:34 PM

he has methanol, which since you are no expert i will explain to you increases the octane and cools the intake air charge allowing him to run more boost. Much the same as runijng 50/50 93 and C16. he doesn't need the S-AFC when he has a flash :). the CDI and coils are for the boost Val more boost means you need a stronger spark. just a reminder too. http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=955

batlbrandon
06-20-2005, 08:38 PM
I missed you at TunerFest Val, matter of fact I missed all of you guys. did the rain come too soon? :)

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:38 PM
My bad. we did have the CDI

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:39 PM
I hope someone is looking for the post on evom where the stock block is good for 600 awhp.......

Dragonfly5338
06-20-2005, 08:41 PM
he has methanol, which since you are no expert i will explain to you increases the octane and cools the intake air charge allowing him to run more boost. Much the same as runijng 50/50 93 and C16. he doesn't need the S-AFC when he has a flash :). the CDI and coils are for the boost Val more boost means you need a stronger spark. just a reminder too. http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=955

no, i know how methanol works, lol. i was just curious, this was taking from the link.. (yes i did read it, hehe)

"This was done on a flashed ecu, methanol injection, 50% c16 50% 93 octane. "

ie, a mix of race and pump, plus methanol. am i reading it wrong?

(i'm not trying to start shit, honest to god. but don't call tray a dick. that's my job. :tongue: )

Dragonfly5338
06-20-2005, 08:43 PM
I missed you at TunerFest Val, matter of fact I missed all of you guys. did the rain come too soon? :)

Yeah, LOL - we got ONE damn exit away from Commerce and then the freaking sky opened up. Limping on i-85 at 25mph so you can see is no fun. Made it to a gas station to wait it out and then people from TF showed up and said they called it because of the weather, and that it was hailing and shit. So we went to G-ville and met up with some peeps for dinner. :tongue:

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:44 PM
I didn't thik we used the methanol...but I guess we did. Either way I'm pretty sure that the methanol allows for more boost...methanol doesn't = power. Just allows for more boost, in which case if I'm right, we were runing the same amount of boost as he is now.

It doesn't matter. Lets talk about my car. Not charles car. That's what this thread is about anyways. Brandon wasn't trying to talk shit about Charles car. It's just that everyone out on the street calls it "the stock blue evo".

My shit is blown up. It should be put back together next week with a whole lot more power. Hopefully we can find some Evo competition then and hold the car together. It will be a built motor, so it shouldn't be a problem. I was actually in good spirits when this happened because I just knew it meant that it was finally time to put the built motor in. Dan can't resist!!!

So did anyone find those posts about the stock block and 600 awhp yet?

Big Baller
06-20-2005, 08:49 PM
This is the most constructive post I could come up with.

Fuck you, you lame ass bitches.

Ive got something for all of you. (when I say you what I mean is Val, Tray, Charles, Giovanni, Doug, Porter, and anyone else with some peace of shit awd thing that wants to talk shit or has talked shit in the past.

How is that for being a dick.

batlbrandon
06-20-2005, 08:49 PM
I will call him a dick cause he is. don't start shit and there won't be shit, nice of you to stick up for him though. Val it is one in the same. yeah you are reading a little bit too much into it. and you said you are no expert so I explained it to you. :)

Tracer
06-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Matt I miss your attitude on the post. LoL

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:52 PM
600 awhp on the stock block? Any of the Evo experts in this thread know anything about this. I don't trust the guy with 7 posts....could be an infiltrator :D

Big Baller
06-20-2005, 08:53 PM
I made 750hp yesterday on a stock block evo.

I used my FISHER PRICE FIRST TUNER SET.

Its the same thing Doug uses.

Matt

batlbrandon
06-20-2005, 08:54 PM

Ive got something for all of you. (when I say you what I mean is Val, Tray, Charles, Giovanni, Doug, Porter, and anyone else with some peace of shit awd thing that wants to talk shit or has talked shit in the past.

man, what a dick.

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:55 PM
I made 750hp yesterday on a stock block evo.

I used my FISHER PRICE FIRST TUNER SET.

Its the same thing Doug uses.

Matt

Matt does not work for Batlground!!!!!! DICK!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Someone must have made a phone call. I see Doug.

Tracy
06-20-2005, 08:58 PM
I see godspeed, too. I hope he found that thread on evom.

Big Baller
06-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Matt does not work for Batlground!!!!!! DICK!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

Nor would I you guys are real dicks.

:goodjob:

Badazzcr
06-20-2005, 08:59 PM

LOL!!! Best post ever, when your car is ready I will be waiting.

Tracy- sorry about the car but guess you kinda expected it anyways, crap always breaks when your pushing the limits.

As for the 600hp stock block EVO's :rolleyes: yeah right... I too have yet to ever see one.

Peace,
Doug

Big Baller
06-20-2005, 08:59 PM