PDA

View Full Version : Call out Dingo7

Big Baller
02-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Here it is bitch youre such a big man, you want to run a 35R evo, well maybe I just bought Tracys car, lets got $2000, lets go. Right now

fight club
02-07-2007, 07:55 PM
dude, you really need to learn to fucking read and know why people post shit before you call them out and make yourself seem like a dick. that thread was about his call out on chad and all of pms asked him why he didnt call out caleb or brian; whoever has the 35r. he then mentioned that brain was beat by a stock turbo and caleb went into super uber technition mode and explained that that is a common thing, that pump gas 35r must lose to stock evos because its physics. its a bullshit thread, not him being cocky. jesus.

Big Baller
02-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Hes a little bitch just like the rest of you punks, none of you have ever even been to a real street race. Everybody wants to run their mouth but nobody wants to back it up. If itwas between him and who ever then he should have taken it to pms

TIGERJC
02-07-2007, 08:08 PM
I say yall race for slips, make sure to stop by henry's shop to pick up two BIG NOS BOTTLE

WhiteAccord
02-07-2007, 08:10 PM
uhh.... so how much you buy it for?

Big Baller
02-07-2007, 08:11 PM
I havent even bought it yet but I can walk down there with 50k if I need to

B00STedSvT
02-07-2007, 08:12 PM
THIS THREAD IS :gay:..JUST LIKE DINGO..DUMB JEW FTL!!

Big Baller
02-07-2007, 08:12 PM
I do what I can

ChAmP_CoUpE
02-07-2007, 08:25 PM
bwahaha this thread is funny... lol

Tracy
02-07-2007, 08:29 PM
LOL. Baller in tha house. I'll let you borrow it for a day for a small % of the winnings :)

khan351
02-07-2007, 11:25 PM
worthless thread

lightspeed
02-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Hes a little bitch just like the rest of you punks, none of you have ever even been to a real street race. Everybody wants to run their mouth but nobody wants to back it up.
Umm, I know youve got fast cars, but Ive personally seen most all of these "punks" race...its just as "real" as anything. They may not have been super-fast cars that they raced, but they did race. The only person on this thread that Ive never seen race...or ever seen out for that matter...is you :thinking: I have seen you in threads talking about racing, but I dont know of any of them happening.

Im not being an ass...just an observation.

Oh, and yes I know you go to track days...thats not streetracing.

Nyteryder
02-08-2007, 12:34 AM
let the shit talking begin

ChAmP_CoUpE
02-08-2007, 12:34 AM
uh oh......... DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN..... *waits for Nyteryder to talk shit*

ChAmP_CoUpE
02-08-2007, 12:35 AM
FUK u beat me!

Nyteryder
02-08-2007, 12:37 AM
you type as slow as your car moves

ChAmP_CoUpE
02-08-2007, 12:39 AM
Oh dam! that was cold!.... ok im going to act like i didnt read that.... dont get ran up on fool SHAKALOCK! yo i got Swoll sneakn up behind u.... lol and JAMAL but he might fall again... BWHAHAHAH

3.5altman
02-08-2007, 12:47 AM
Oh dam! that was cold!.... ok im going to act like i didnt read that.... dont get ran up on fool SHAKALOCK! yo i got Swoll sneakn up behind u.... lol and JAMAL but he might fall again... BWHAHAHAH

I see you got jokes :lmfao:

B00STedSvT
02-08-2007, 12:47 AM
^^^Lmao..That Nigga Got SooOo SCared When J ran up on Him...U said it was gonna be in ur sig and by the time i got home There that shit was..Jamal Cheezin on the ground!

SpooL'DGsR
02-08-2007, 12:48 AM
you type as slow as your car moves

max vs gsr !!!! come get some !!!

SpooL'DGsR
02-08-2007, 12:50 AM
^^^Lmao..That Nigga Got SooOo SCared When J ran up on Him...U said it was gonna be in ur sig and by the time i got home There that shit was..Jamal Cheezin on the ground!

DAMM THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY !!!!!!!!! TWO LEFT FEET > JAMAL !!!!!!

3.5altman
02-08-2007, 12:50 AM
:english:

ChAmP_CoUpE
02-08-2007, 12:51 AM
hahaha that was funny.... DAM J got called out!

3.5altman
02-08-2007, 12:51 AM
DAMM THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY !!!!!!!!! TWO LEFT FEET > JAMAL !!!!!!

about as funny as your foot getting caught in the net with a damn crab :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

B00STedSvT
02-08-2007, 12:56 AM
^^^OH!!!..HE SAID U A CRAB NIGGA!!!!...STAY IN THE NET LIL CRAB!!!

ChAmP_CoUpE
02-08-2007, 12:56 AM
HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG THAT WAS THE FUNNY SHIT.. EVER!!!! i have never seen a big black man scream soooooo much like a WOMAN..... bwhahahahahahah that was fucking priceless... PCB FTW!

SpooL'DGsR
02-08-2007, 12:59 AM
HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG THAT WAS THE FUNNY SHIT.. EVER!!!! i have never seen a big black man scream soooooo much like a WOMAN..... bwhahahahahahah that was fucking priceless... PCB FTW!

scream like a woman ?? :thinking: man i screamed so gangsta, i was like fuck you mr.crabs !!!!!

SpooL'DGsR
02-08-2007, 12:59 AM
^^^OH!!!..HE SAID U A CRAB NIGGA!!!!...STAY IN THE NET LIL CRAB!!!

he know betta than that homie.

B00STedSvT
02-08-2007, 01:02 AM
LoL U Already kno whas CraCKin!

Nyteryder
02-08-2007, 01:14 AM
max vs gsr !!!! come get some !!!

whenever you want

Big Baller
02-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Umm, I know youve got fast cars, but Ive personally seen most all of these "punks" race...its just as "real" as anything. They may not have been super-fast cars that they raced, but they did race. The only person on this thread that Ive never seen race...or ever seen out for that matter...is you :thinking: I have seen you in threads talking about racing, but I dont know of any of them happening.

Im not being an ass...just an observation.

Ill be happy to come out and do a little street racing, but if you think for one second that I'm going to fill two 15 pound nitrous bottles and a tank of c-16 to come out and race for less than a grand you have another thing coming.

There are 5 or 6 guys on this board that have really fast cars that aren't going to come out unless there is money involved.

Maniaç
02-08-2007, 08:45 AM
once again... this thread is fucking lame..

Big Baller
02-08-2007, 10:14 AM
once again... this thread is fucking lame..

LOL, aren't you the little fag that got busted in SOGs parking lot.

b0ki
02-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Ill be happy to come out and do a little street racing, but if you think for one second that I'm going to fill two 15 pound nitrous bottles and a tank of c-16 to come out and race for less than a grand you have another thing coming.

There are 5 or 6 guys on this board that have really fast cars that aren't going to come out unless there is money involved.

So big baller that means...if no one will race u for money u will never race ( have fun ) ? So ur saying u cars are more like garage queens ? ... that sucks.

I fill up my car alway with nitrous and c16 and come to race for fun cuz i enjoy that shit. I am not big baller like u ... but i still have some extra $$ $ fo c16 and nitrous. at least twice a year ;)

Big Baller
02-08-2007, 10:39 AM
So big baller that means...if no one will race u for money u will never race ( have fun ) ? So ur saying u cars are more like garage queens ? ... that sucks.

I fill up my car alway with nitrous and c16 and come to race for fun cuz i enjoy that shit. I am not big baller like u ... but i still have some extra $$ $ fo c16 and nitrous. at least twice a year ;)

As far as the Mustang goes, it's not coming out unless there is money involved and honestly at this point I don't know if $1000 will do it. There is to much money tied up in that car to be fucking around on the street for "fun".

Ill be out at some NMRA events this year, those will be the only "fun" events Ill be running.

Big Baller
02-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Oh, finding money races isn't a problem....except on this board.

b0ki
02-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh, finding money races isn't a problem....except on this board.

I am sure u can find some here too : )

b0ki
02-08-2007, 10:54 AM
As far as the Mustang goes, it's not coming out unless there is money involved and honestly at this point I don't know if $1000 will do it. There is to much money tied up in that car to be fucking around on the street for "fun".

Ill be out at some NMRA events this year, those will be the only "fun" events Ill be running.

Well ok.. maybe not the mustang .. but don't u have more cars ?

WickedIXMR
02-08-2007, 12:40 PM

If your such a fuckin baller why dont you bring one of the SOOO many cars you have and like to brag about....If you that much of a baller and brag about it bring one of them out and race for fun or something and just stfu.

Tracy
02-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Just to clear things up..his SN name isn't Baller because he thinks he's a "Baller". It's part of his birth given name...and that's a fact :)

dingo7
02-08-2007, 05:00 PM
BIG BALLER ARE YOU THAT FUCKIN STUPID?!?!?!?! read what fight club wrote, i was being SARCASTIC!!! I HAVE AN EVO!!! I KNOW WHAT A FUCKIN 35R CAN DO YOU DUMB FUCK!! that is the reason i wrote the tread cuz kaleb and juan wrote that a stock turbo evo can beat a pump gas 35r evo. jesus christ did you not graduate fror high school? sarcasm is what its called. you think talkin all this shit and sayin race me for 2g makes you a "big baller" on IA? If you have money good for you keep spending it on cars or whatever the fuck you spend it on i dont give a shit. learn to read first before you start runnin you bitch mouth. Boostedsvt what i said on my thread was a joke i have friends with svts i was KIDDING. why you took that shit so serious is beyond me. chill out with all ur drama
dude, you really need to learn to fucking read and know why people post shit before you call them out and make yourself seem like a dick. that thread was about his call out on chad and all of pms asked him why he didnt call out caleb or brian; whoever has the 35r. he then mentioned that brain was beat by a stock turbo and caleb went into super uber technition mode and explained that that is a common thing, that pump gas 35r must lose to stock evos because its physics. its a bullshit thread, not him being cocky. jesus.

quickdodge®
02-08-2007, 05:34 PM

That's right. It's called having common sense. Later, QD.

WickedIXMR
02-09-2007, 02:07 AM
Just to clear things up..his SN name isn't Baller because he thinks he's a "Baller". It's part of his birth given name...and that's a fact :)
NO SHIT! He acts like he is and probably is but you dont have to always say your fucking rich like, "i can take 50k to bg and buy it now."

ChAmP_CoUpE
02-09-2007, 02:12 AM
well if ur sooo fukn rich give me some money... LOL im poor! thanks! GRACIAS!.. and no im not mexican!

WickedIXMR
02-09-2007, 02:16 AM
^^lol yes you are you grassy ass

Tracy
02-09-2007, 11:49 AM
NO SHIT! He acts like he is and probably is but you dont have to always say your fucking rich like, "i can take 50k to bg and buy it now."

LOL! I agree, but Matt is a dick...so what do you want? LOL :) I don't like him, so don't get me wrong. I just wasn't sure if people knew the real reason he has that SN.

WickedIXMR
02-09-2007, 01:13 PM
^^^yea i knew what you meant haha

Maniaç
02-09-2007, 01:17 PM
this thread is fucking stupid.... Matt stop talking shit if you're not gonna come out.
Luis don't even worry about these clowns dude keep doing what you're doing.

dingo7
02-11-2007, 03:56 PM
you think im worried about the guy that talks shit and has never come out once.