PDA

View Full Version : DONT RUN!!!

B18c1Turboed
02-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I live in a subdivision with 6 Gwinnett County police officers!! One of them is really cool and comes over sometimes too check out the car and progress.

Well, last night he came over and was telling me that the police started watching 985 North and South and 85 North and South by the mall of Georgia.
He knows im into racing alot and was just warning me,so im passing that info along too you guys!!

He said they are going to be arresting anyone that even follows the caravan up there or anything. That they would be arrested for street racing!!

he is a really cool cop,so i belive him,so watch out guys!!

ChAmP_CoUpE
02-07-2007, 04:10 PM
TY for the heads up!

TIGERJC
02-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Yea thats why a lot of us stay out of gnet

B18c1Turboed
02-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Yea thats why a lot of us stay out of gnet

Well for the dmbass that dont!! they know who they are:taun:

TIGERJC
02-07-2007, 04:16 PM
He said they are going to be arresting anyone that even follows the caravan up there or anything. That they would be arrested for street racing!!
I don't doubt they will do this, but it wouldnt hold up in court. But it would still be a pain in the ass, b/c u would have to get a lawyer to fight it

B18c1Turboed
02-07-2007, 04:25 PM
I don't doubt they will do this, but it wouldnt hold up in court. But it would still be a pain in the ass, b/c u would have to get a lawyer to fight it

Yea 1st bail out of 1.Jail 500.00 2. get car out of impound 120.00 3.hire a lawyer 1500.00 then 4.miss work for one day 300.00 watching a bunch of ricers getting arrested PRICELESS!! hahahahaha

Leadfoot_mf
02-13-2007, 09:42 PM
must spread rep sorry

Init2winit
02-16-2007, 06:39 PM
It doesn't matter how much you tell people, you stupid fucking queers still insist on going to gwinnett to race RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING COPS! How fucking stupid can you be? What is the big deal about going somewhere else where the cops aren't used to you?

shkettle
03-30-2007, 06:43 PM
ill be racing there this weekend...

cactusEG
03-30-2007, 06:53 PM
some months back when it was still cold me and my home boy lipz where going to pleshill coming N985. and no lie 8 or so cars got busted from racing on 985 between mall of ga and 85

hydroshutter
03-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks for letting us know.

2.3 Evo 8
03-30-2007, 11:29 PM
The gwinnet trucks have been patrolling on 85 and 985 by hwy 20 exit. I've seen them pulling people over for months now.

They didn't use to be in that area like they are now.

Nitro
03-30-2007, 11:42 PM
good lookin bro. +1

WickedIXMR
03-31-2007, 12:05 PM
The gwinnet trucks have been patrolling on 85 and 985 by hwy 20 exit. I've seen them pulling people over for months now.

Yea like me! because of you guys "racing around" :lmfao:

Maniaç
03-31-2007, 12:10 PM
+1 bro.... thanks for letting us know.

TIGERJC
03-31-2007, 02:54 PM
It doesn't matter how much you tell people, you stupid fucking queers still insist on going to gwinnett to race RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING COPS! How fucking stupid can you be? What is the big deal about going somewhere else where the cops aren't used to you?
Yea I agree, but most ppl up north dont like the hour drive to the south where it is a whole lot safer at. Aslong as ppl mix up meet and run spots every week, you reall don't have to worry so much when it comes to cops trying to bust you.

Wurm
03-31-2007, 03:01 PM
+1 for the info

hydroshutter
03-31-2007, 03:08 PM
I was being sarcastic in my post :)

Lankhoss
03-31-2007, 03:29 PM
Let's just start setting up runs in the parking lot

shkettle
03-31-2007, 08:55 PM
lankhoss u sell your car yet?

MachNU
03-31-2007, 09:41 PM
good to now, but for the dumbass who live in thsi area, did you now now why the North Gwinnett Precienct was built for!!!!! that sole reason to have more force in that area. But good to now non ehte less!!!!

OneSlow5pt0
03-31-2007, 10:44 PM
good looking out man,i dont race..but its nice to give the regulars a heads up

cactusEG
03-31-2007, 11:31 PM

i was hanging out at pleshill friday night and those damn pigs in trucks were checking tags.

TIGERJC
04-01-2007, 02:10 AM
FUCK G-NET, after tonight I will not be running down there for awhile

CHADbee
04-01-2007, 02:30 AM
G-NETT FTL.

DONT ASK WHO/WHAT/WHEN/ECT BUT HAVING FRIENDS GO TO JAIL AND HAVING THEIR CAR INPOUNDED IS NOT A FUN THING TO GO THROUGH.

FUCK G-NETT.

slowhawk01
04-01-2007, 02:42 AM
Was that the EVO on 85 that went to jail????

CHADbee
04-01-2007, 02:47 AM
Was that the EVO on 85 that went to jail????
a few people went to jail tonight, one of my teammates and a couple other people. it was all different situations too. fucked up night. i'm done with that side of town, its not worth it, i dont give a fuck if i dont have anybody to have fun with down our way i'm not coming back to g-nett, its not worth it.

B00STedSvT
04-01-2007, 03:55 AM
G-NETT FTL.

DONT ASK WHO/WHAT/WHEN/ECT BUT HAVING FRIENDS GO TO JAIL AND HAVING THEIR CAR INPOUNDED IS NOT A FUN THING TO GO THROUGH.

FUCK G-NETT.Aye Man DOnt dis respect my side of Town Homie...I know it sucks but U take the risk Of getting busted everytime U leave that Parkin lot to race..I know ur probably upset at the Cops or whatever But its Not the County's fault He raced..

TIGERJC
04-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Aye Man DOnt dis respect my side of Town Homie...I know it sucks but U take the risk Of getting busted everytime U leave that Parkin lot to race..I know ur probably upset at the Cops or whatever But its Not the County's fault He raced..
but the chance of getting caught up north is 10x greater than the south side. Cops were every where. Also the person we are talking about wasnt even racing

GGPIS3
04-01-2007, 11:13 AM
damn... i guess its a blessing in disguise that my car is down. sorry to hear about the unfortunate events.

btw... what time did this happen? i saw a few cops on 85 southbound around the phill, beaver ruin area around 10:45-11:00pm... was that you guys?

if it was, then yall should know better than to run during such high traffic times... if you're gonna run in gwinnett...you best make sure its after midnight. the less traffic, the safer it is for everyone.

TIGERJC
04-01-2007, 11:18 AM
damn... i guess its a blessing in disguise that my car is down. sorry to hear about the unfortunate events.

btw... what time did this happen? i saw a few cops on 85 southbound around the phill, beaver ruin area around 10:45-11:00pm... was that you guys?

if it was, then yall should know better than to run during such high traffic times... if you're gonna run in gwinnett...you best make sure its after midnight. the less traffic, the safer it is for everyone.
no one runs that early that has a head on their shoulder

Maniaç
04-01-2007, 11:45 AM
everyone has to remember that this week was a very busy weekend for GA with all the out of town people... coming here for the final 4 shit. sorry about what happened Chad. i agree G-net is way too hot now! i know what im not gonna be doing.

2.0civic
04-01-2007, 11:52 AM
yeah this definately was not the weekend to run. Sorry things happened like that chad. That sucks

Tank
04-01-2007, 12:03 PM
maybe now folks wont try running up there no more

lightspeed
04-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Guys, not to sound like an ass, but what do you expect? BP and Gnut in-general are known hotbeds right now, yet people continue to go up there, against the suggestion of some of us. People sit up there in huge crowds with "hotrodded" cars and then blatently and regularly go ripping out of the parking lot and right out to race... right through an area that is known to be heavily patrolled. I hate to say it, but you get what you ask for. It sucks that one of my team got nailed, but why even risk driving fast through that area? Whats the point? Ive had people tell me "man, I passed you driving home in the slow lane before...whats up with that?" Well, its called caution.

TIGERJC
04-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I agree and it also didn't help that it was final four weekend

Tank
04-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Guys, not to sound like an ass, but what do you expect? BP and Gnut in-general are known hotbeds right now, yet people continue to go up there, against the suggestion of some of us. People sit up there in huge crowds with "hotrodded" cars and then blatently and regularly go ripping out of the parking lot and right out to race... right through an area that is known to be heavily patrolled. I hate to say it, but you get what you ask for. It sucks that one of my team got nailed, but why even risk driving fast through that area? Whats the point? Ive had people tell me "man, I passed you driving home in the slow lane before...whats up with that?" Well, its called caution.
doesnt matter the weekend shouldnt have occured in the first place racing in gnet is playing with fire sad thing is its been said a million times before.

Psycho
04-01-2007, 04:55 PM
The problem is that too many people know what goes on at BP. The police aren't stupid, so of course they are going to patrol the area like hell. We just need to find a new spot. Remember how chill it was when we use to have the "private" (ricer-less) meets at that korean joint?

Psycho
04-01-2007, 04:56 PM
I mean, every one bitches about how gay, and how ricer, and how hot BP is. But has any one done any thing about it?

CHADbee
04-01-2007, 05:02 PM
I mean, every one bitches about how gay, and how ricer, and how hot BP is. But has any one done any thing about it?
i'll be doing something about it soon, new meets, new area, no ricers. we takin it to bumfuck.

TIGERJC
04-01-2007, 05:17 PM
ppl who have the kills forum private section pass, plz take a look at that section so we can duscuss meeting spots

LT1UltraZ
04-01-2007, 05:46 PM
come down south...not many cops out here ..or traffic for that matter :yes:
btw can someone pm me the pass for the private section.
thanks

CHADbee
04-01-2007, 05:48 PM
thanks
thats what i was thinking mostly

:ninja:

slowhawk01
04-01-2007, 05:50 PM
i'll be doing something about it soon, new meets, new area, no ricers. we takin it to bumfuck.

+1 for that. I'm down:goodjob:

TIGERJC
04-01-2007, 05:54 PM
thanks
I would give it to you, but I dont want u giving it out too your domestic buddies (thacker)

LT1UltraZ
04-01-2007, 09:58 PM
I would give it to you, but I dont want u giving it out too your domestic buddies (thacker)

thacker isnt on here.... he is banned isnt he?

TIGERJC
04-01-2007, 09:59 PM
thacker isnt on here.... he is banned isnt he?
prolly is

WickedIXMR
04-01-2007, 11:07 PM
can i get the pw?

Tank
04-02-2007, 01:17 AM
thanks
been preaching this for years now seems like a broken record everytime someone says this is what we are gonna do turns out everyone heads there as right back to G-net and back up to BP i dont know whats so good there but ehhh :doh:

Psycho
04-02-2007, 01:39 AM
thanks
Sounds good to me, I've been looking for new scenery for the past year. How far would we have to migrate?

Tank
04-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Sounds good to me, I've been looking for new scenery for the past year. How far would we have to migrate?
not far believe me i live down here

Psycho
04-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Keep in mind, I live all the way up in suwanee.

Tank
04-02-2007, 01:51 AM
Keep in mind, I live all the way up in suwanee.
hmm then its a ride for you lol

OHYOUKNOW
04-02-2007, 02:01 AM
damn that sucks for who ever got busted, hope it gets dropped or something fucks up and they get out of it, dont wish that on anyone..................
also wanted to tell the guys that got to it on saturday....good runs, hope to give yall another couple of chances at a later date.
i really dont see why everyone bitches about g-net, there were more than a couple of runs popped of without a hitch you just have to be smarter than the average bear or pig which ever the case may be............

and to BMOR and the other car, sorry we didnt have to much out, im sure we can work out something in the near future to have some fun:goodjob: ,

Tank
04-02-2007, 11:59 PM
damn that sucks for who ever got busted, hope it gets dropped or something fucks up and they get out of it, dont wish that on anyone..................
also wanted to tell the guys that got to it on saturday....good runs, hope to give yall another couple of chances at a later date.
i really dont see why everyone bitches about g-net, there were more than a couple of runs popped of without a hitch you just have to be smarter than the average bear or pig which ever the case may be............

and to BMOR and the other car, sorry we didnt have to much out, im sure we can work out something in the near future to have some fun:goodjob: ,
Thats the key that was missing hence why folks get in troubleor in this case arrested :rolleyes:

CHADbee
04-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Thats the key that was missing hence why folks get in troubleor in this case arrested :rolleyes:
what are u trying to say tank?

Tank
04-03-2007, 01:06 AM
what are u trying to say tank?
That we gotta think before we act, ive heard of folks who run in Gnet and never have a issue. I mean running, chilling, talking, bullshitting, and still running til dawn and still no issues. However some folks choose to go to the huge gatherings knowing that when a folks see 2 vehicles get ready to pull out to run, and there is a caravan they follow. This is not smart IMO. Sometimes we gotta think before acting. Is it cool to be seen yeah and get repped yes. However theres a time and place going to meets and chillen thats fine but you know soon as you pull out your gonna get followed so be and the more cars the more attention so be smart. So now more issues occur :goodjob: .

Krazykouki
04-03-2007, 02:42 AM
G-Net has always been hot. G-Net police love to run up and down the highway with their lights off in the HOV lane. I had 2 pass me one night while heading home from a G-Net meet and both of them where running dark.

TIGERJC
04-03-2007, 02:47 AM
G-Net has always been hot. G-Net police love to run up and down the highway with their lights off in the HOV lane. I had 2 pass me one night while heading home from a G-Net meet and both of them where running dark.

ALSO I love the cock :lickpuss:
:gay: thanks for cop info, but we didnt need to know your sexual preference.

Krazykouki
04-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Your welcome. ~rolls eyes~